Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,806)

Showing posts 816,101 - 816,120 of1,034,230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the people I'm worried about. Not those they elect. Where did these people come from anyway?
Nevermind, I already know. Products of liberal indoctrination in the public schools and universities for the past four decades.
Or self-proclaimed "victims" perpetrated by liberal propaganda.
Hopefully, things will get just bad enough to "undoctrinate" them.
Hopefully, things will get just bad enough? Nice, Carol admits to wanting the nation to tank just because she hates the black man in the White House.

Meanwhile every segment of the economy is improving and we're not bogged down in any new wars. By the end of Obama's second term perhaps the economy will be back to where it was when W took office. Amazing that the bad decisions of BushCo set the nation back so far.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully, things will get just bad enough? Nice, Carol admits to wanting the nation to tank just because she hates the black man in the White House.
Meanwhile every segment of the economy is improving and we're not bogged down in any new wars. By the end of Obama's second term perhaps the economy will be back to where it was when W took office. Amazing that the bad decisions of BushCo set the nation back so far.
Realtime is good for making up excuses and bullshit and seldom good for anything else..
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime is good for making up excuses and bullshit and seldom good for anything else..
Gas prices dropped to $3.33 gal. over the weekend and it looks like the DOW will regain much if not all of Friday's minor losses.

Happy national Empanada day.

Troll

Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gas prices dropped to $3.33 gal. over the weekend and it looks like the DOW will regain much if not all of Friday's minor losses.
Troll
Both the number of unemployed persons, at 11.7 million, and the unemployment rate, at
7.6 percent, were little changed in March.(See table A-1.)

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (6.9 percent),
adult women (7.0 percent), teenagers (24.2 percent), whites (6.7 percent), blacks
(13.3 percent), and Hispanics (9.2 percent) showed little or no change in March. The
jobless rate for Asians was 5.0 percent (not seasonally adjusted), little changed from
a year earlier.(See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.)

In March, the number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks or more) was
little changed at 4.6 million. These individuals accounted for 39.6 percent of the
unemployed.(See table A-12.)

The civilian labor force declined by 496,000 over the month, and the labor force
participation rate decreased by 0.2 percentage point to 63.3 percent. The employment-
population ratio, at 58.5 percent, changed little.(See table A-1.)
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.htm

Yeah I guess in your world things are looking up .... that is if you are government dependent.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gas prices dropped to $3.33 gal. over the weekend and it looks like the DOW will regain much if not all of Friday's minor losses.
Troll
Communist and Occupy Wall Street stupid Realtime until you get rich you idiot...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
At least you are honest; you admit you are gay and you admit you are a racist, you hate whites.
Peace
KMA
why is it ok to hate black people but it's not ok to hate white people?

and i'm not gay. you closet deniers know that. so stop projecting.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I am, Obama, his stooge Napolitano and the other libs who control it.
now, now, FOX finally joined the reality crowd on that one last week. if only they'd done it a LITTLE sooner...

Federal Law Enforcement Agencies Buy Ammunition

Posted on August 17, 2012

As most gun owners will agree, skepticism of government is healthy. But today, there are more than enough actual threats to the Second Amendment to keep gun owners busy. With two key Supreme Court decisions hanging by a one-vote margin, the Justice Department deeply involved in a cover-up of a disastrous Mexican gun smuggling operation, and President Obama touting a ban on popular semi-automatic firearms, there is no need to invent additional threats to our rights.

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/20...

maybe there's a time limit on stupid? excluding floriduh?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Good riddance, take some of these other liberal clowns with you. Start a commune or something.
cult. i'm going to follow the FOX model: old, white, and stupid. rich would be nice, but signing over SS checks will work.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

KOS poll of the day....

Do you find it creepy that the Republican party's leadership and punditry spend as much time as they do warning of an impending outbreak of people having sex with animals?

http://www.dailykos.com/

Yes.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
cult. i'm going to follow the FOX model: old, white, and stupid. rich would be nice, but signing over SS checks will work.
sonicfiller's cover of his smoke, idiot and bullshit, FOX his assisted living center.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Rand Paul To Talk GOP Outreach At Historically Black University

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...

that won't take long.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Both the number of unemployed persons, at 11.7 million, and the unemployment rate, at
7.6 percent, were little changed in March.(See table A-1.)
Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (6.9 percent),
adult women (7.0 percent), teenagers (24.2 percent), whites (6.7 percent), blacks
(13.3 percent), and Hispanics (9.2 percent) showed little or no change in March. The
jobless rate for Asians was 5.0 percent (not seasonally adjusted), little changed from
a year earlier.(See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.)
In March, the number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks or more) was
little changed at 4.6 million. These individuals accounted for 39.6 percent of the
unemployed.(See table A-12.)
The civilian labor force declined by 496,000 over the month, and the labor force
participation rate decreased by 0.2 percentage point to 63.3 percent. The employment-
population ratio, at 58.5 percent, changed little.(See table A-1.)
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.htm
Yeah I guess in your world things are looking up .... that is if you are government dependent.
Better than the last quarter of 08 is an improvement stupid, the nation was indeed in the shtter when Obama was sworn in.

Why did you change your name__was Diogenes being ignored?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
KOS poll of the day....
Do you find it creepy that the Republican party's leadership and punditry spend as much time as they do warning of an impending outbreak of people having sex with animals?
http://www.dailykos.com/
Yes.
Homosexual sonicfiller prefers male animals and is attracted to muscularity,“smell of the genitalia,” and size of the genitalia and “azzholes...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>While homosexuals vehemently reject being considered mentally ill, You RealDave have no problems regarding those who dislike your homosexuality as mentally ill.
Nice try FloriDUH.

Me being against your bigotry does not make me gay. Just a real American who believes the freedoms are for all citizens not just you white homophobes.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Former Arkansas governor, and formerly relevant national political figure, Mike Huckabee is guilty of the latest right wing reductio ad Hitlerum fallacy. The Tea Party and right wing penchant for comparing President Obama to Hitler and Stalin is evidence not of any totalitarian tendencies on the part of Obama. Instead it is evidence that right wing contempt for science is now rivaled by contempt for learning anything about history.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lincoln-mitchel...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try FloriDUH.
Me being against your bigotry does not make me gay. Just a real American who believes the freedoms are for all citizens not just you white homophobes.
YOU homosexuals and homophiles label someone homophobic as they please. Anyone who questions their labeling someone a homophobe himself becomes a homophobe. Even quoting factual statistics about the connection between homosexuality and AIDS is allegedly homophobic. YOU homosexuals RealDave have become so reckless in labeling others homophobic that in some circles, one can be labeled a homophobe for not praising homosexuality and be a bigot...

YOU homosexuals should understand that just because we are required to tolerate (them) YOU in legal matters does not mean that we need to accept and/or approve (their) YOUR diseased deviant behavior. The next thing you'll all want to be called is normal.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
Former Arkansas governor, and formerly relevant national political figure, Mike Huckabee is guilty of the latest right wing reductio ad Hitlerum fallacy. The Tea Party and right wing penchant for comparing President Obama to Hitler and Stalin is evidence not of any totalitarian tendencies on the part of Obama. Instead it is evidence that right wing contempt for science is now rivaled by contempt for learning anything about history.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lincoln-mitchel...
These liberals oppose your belief and right to bear arms sonicfilter: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Mao, Chavez, Obama. Who do you trust dummy?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Better than the last quarter of 08 is an improvement stupid, the nation was indeed in the shtter when Obama was sworn in.
Why did you change your name__was Diogenes being ignored?
Since I be votin’ for Obama, my taxes have gone up, my employer stopped offering health insurance, the defecit has doubled, obama killing American citizens, deranged democrats killing movie goers and school children, Iran has a nuclear bomb, Korea f*ck you obama, can't get into the White House, Tiger Woods smoozes golf lesson from obama, and my guns may be taken away. Damn you George Bush..

Opinions are like azzholes Realtime.. Everybody has one, yours is just bigger...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>These liberals oppose your belief and right to bear arms sonicfilter: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Mao, Chavez, Obama. Who do you trust dummy?
i trust no one who's never read a non-right wing history book.

so who wrote the right wing history book? Lewis Carroll?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i trust no one who's never read a non-right wing history book.
so who wrote the right wing history book? Lewis Carroll?
You are an extraordinary parade of ignorance and bullshit sonicfiller.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 816,101 - 816,120 of1,034,230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Frank 167,628
Abby 4-19 29 min Mister Tonka 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min OzRitz 43,011
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 57 min anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 58 min _Zoey_ 93
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,031
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search