Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
816,001 - 816,020 of 1,098,830 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
You might think twice before calling someone else an idiot.
Did you just type "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" with your eyes shut? The Minutemen were private citizens. They were also the militia.
The Declaration of Independence gives us the right as well as an obligation to overthrow any government that becomes destructive to "the consent of the governed" in securing our rights.
...That to secure these rights, Government are instituted among men, deriving their powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of Government becomes destructive of those ends, it is the right of the People to alter or abolish it, and institute new Government.
--Declaration of Independence
"The consent of the governed", did not want Obamacare. Neither was one representative of half of the population in Congress on board.
One has to wonder what the Founding Fathers of this great experiment would think.
Well, that brings us back to the idiot part, doesn't it? For it is well known that none of "the fondling fathers" has had a cohesive thought this long time. Am I wrong?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
You might think twice before calling someone else an idiot.
Did you just type "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" with your eyes shut? The Minutemen were private citizens. They were also the militia.
The Declaration of Independence gives us the right as well as an obligation to overthrow any government that becomes destructive to "the consent of the governed" in securing our rights.
...That to secure these rights, Government are instituted among men, deriving their powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of Government becomes destructive of those ends, it is the right of the People to alter or abolish it, and institute new Government.
--Declaration of Independence
"The consent of the governed", did not want Obamacare. Neither was one representative of half of the population in Congress on board.
One has to wonder what the Founding Fathers of this great experiment would think.
I notice the same thing and said the same thing to the idiot Dupont.

He is hopeless.
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever expects the very worst to happen. Until it does.
Being prepared for the worst is probably good advise.
Just my humble observation.
Foolish, condescending, obnoxious carol, if you want anyone to honor your observations, you should really work on making them "humble" and learn the difference between advise and advice--neither of which benefit from your use.
snotty old fake teacher illegitimate babymama Leosanus she never have anything nice to say no wonder she be gettin knocked-up all the time by her illegitimate babydaddies an collectin Obammy welfare an foodstamps cuz her illegitimate babydaddies they be daily dumpin her an she not be collectin her chillins support
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

MONTANA wrote:
Well, back to bid'ness ... look how many of you have more or less fallen to the wayside. Only the very stupidest, most obdurate persist.
Yes, you do. Did the good folks in Alabama run you out yet? They usually send morons like you to Detroit where you belong.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

So I'm reading an online newspaper this morning and spy a headline that reads, "Retail Sales Plunge in March." Upon reading the piece I see that auto sales were down a tic but the "plunge" was created by a gas station sales decrease of 2.2%.

The formula used to prepare the official monthly retail sales reports do not consider that prices at the pump can rise and fall dramatically in a months time.

Fun with numbers.

Speaking of a plunge__gold is taking a sht today.
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you nd those sockpuppets of your's spell ridiculous for us?
I am the QUEEN of the trolling carnival of sockpuppets. I have been rejected by but am madly in love with
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise and also have the supreme hots for all of the following:
St Black Pope, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_
lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal? Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head.|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron? <quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I definitely wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever expects the very worst to happen. Until it does.
Being prepared for the worst is probably good advise.
Just my humble observation.
Foolish, condescending, obnoxious carol, if you want anyone to honor your observations, you should really work on making them "humble" and learn the difference between advise and advice--neither of which benefit from your use.
fekoff dumbfk hillbilly.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

MONTANA wrote:
<quoted text>
Punch wildly at the air, you bag of black, illiterate, inane fat. You brainless breeder bull. I love to watch you jiggle. It must be jelly,'cause jam don't shake like that!
Hahahahahaha
Just more proof that you're crazy as a dog with rabies. Round of applause... She ain't changed her draws since the 80s. Useless to the world like a lady with no babies. Maybe the Bytch hates me cuz she realized she ain't me. Please I be cooling with my Puerto Rican mami. watching the kids play with a quart of liquor by me. What you thinking bout me for. Playing with yourself. 1 hand in your pants, other 1 on your keyboard. All this & the Bytch never saw my face. This ain't no social network Bytch, give me myspace!(get it). And stop talking shit like you dine on waste. Look but don't touch. Touch but don't taste. Taste but don't swallow. commandments of working girl! One things for certain girl. Your wise cracks ain't working girl!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Just more proof that you're crazy as a dog with rabies. Round of applause... She ain't changed her draws since the 80s. Useless to the world like a lady with no babies. Maybe the Bytch hates me cuz she realized she ain't me. Please I be cooling with my Puerto Rican mami. watching the kids play with a quart of liquor by me. What you thinking bout me for. Playing with yourself. 1 hand in your pants, other 1 on your keyboard. All this & the Bytch never saw my face. This ain't no social network Bytch, give me myspace!(get it). And stop talking shit like you dine on waste. Look but don't touch. Touch but don't taste. Taste but don't swallow. commandments of working girl! One things for certain girl. Your wise cracks ain't working girl!
How much you willing to bet? My money says that nut job harassing you is just one of the Democrat regulars that posts here every day.

They can't beat you with logoc and reason, so they simply harass you, or should I say, try to harass you.

You make fools out of them on this.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> What part of 'if they want to screw let them pay for their own pills, rubbers, diaphragms, etc...' don't you understand. Most people take responsibility for their decisions and don't expect other people to pay for lifestyle expenses. If you can't afford birth control keep your pants on. How hard is that?
Wow that plan works.

Not.

So you really don't give a crap about the number of abortions at all so cut the "baby killing" crap.
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the QUEEN of sockpuppets and I spell "sweedish mut" for us.
#56396http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621 #c56
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww! Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
That's not Devin's assessment, I was here when the moderator warned you, it's not like you've forgotten....... ROFLMAO
The other delusional lunatic, Pelosi was kicked off Topix for the same thing...... ROFLMAO
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
35635 Jan 1, 2010
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post...
#35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how...
You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
<quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T50ESI ... p1644
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

MONTANA wrote:
Just one more ...
You see, you hopeless bag of black fat, you're going to be consumed. Then those "stalwart" sons will be consumed, shortly thereafter, or perhaps simultaneously. They will be taken out by misadventure in the "hood," or in the military. But I predict they, and their ilk, will prove useful in cleaning up (make sure they get handy with a mop and a broom, hahahahaha) the very worst of the toxic waste sites; for instance, think of the nuclear sludge that is, as we type, seeping into the appallingly magnificent Columbia Gorge. You see, this is what the dumb ape that is man (you) does best: It lays waste that which keeps it alive.
Meantime, though, as you rot in some Bronx ghetto (and will until the day you are taken out), I have ridden into what passes for "wilderness" these days on a 5-year-old thoroughbred, where I momentarily exited the prison that is the body; I have watched killer whales frolic off the San Juan Islands on their way to do what killer whales do. Did you know that the sons stay with their mothers until she finds them a suitable mate. Yes, you moron, it's true; I have hit the hot spots of Paris with two magnificent Danish boys, who delivered me safely to my first-class hotel, fully intact; I have seen the very best of the best dancers -- male and female; I have seen the Cascade mountains unfold like a purple ribbon, at dusk, from a plane. Lots of other stuff too! On the more mundane side, I've made a whole lines of male jaws drop just by walking past a bar. You've f**ked a procession of fatties who've prayed to a god that isn't there that you'd just hurry up and come, and for christ's bloody sake, GET OFF THEM!
You're telling me "I will never be YOU?" Really? Who in f***ing god's ln name would consent to such a fate, even upon pain of the bloodiest death imaginable. Certainly not I!
Ahahahahahahahahahaha HA.
You're one of those old people with Alzheimer's or dementia. Talking bout what you've done & where you've been. Do me a favor please. Tell me who's the president & what year it is. What are you talking about? Killer whales staying with their mothers until they find a suitable mate? You think you're the only one with the animal channel? Jaws dropping in bars & all huh! What year is it again? Look, I'm sorry! I'm starting to feel bad picking on an old lady mentally stuck in her prime, physically stuck in her old bag of bones. Talking bout you look like Halle Berry. You mean more like the corpse of Bloody Mary!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
How about AIDS dumbo?
Straights get aids. Dumbo.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Well, if it isn't Grey Boast! How you doing you old goat?

The kids in Bumpass, VA got tired of you so now you're down further south!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Bumpass was a good spot for you. Say Hi to your soulmates, lily & leosnorta.
MONTANA wrote:
Just one more ...
You see, you hopeless bag of black fat, you're going to be consumed. Then those "stalwart" sons will be consumed, shortly thereafter, or perhaps simultaneously. They will be taken out by misadventure in the "hood," or in the military. But I predict they, and their ilk, will prove useful in cleaning up (make sure they get handy with a mop and a broom, hahahahaha) the very worst of the toxic waste sites; for instance, think of the nuclear sludge that is, as we type, seeping into the appallingly magnificent Columbia Gorge. You see, this is what the dumb ape that is man (you) does best: It lays waste that which keeps it alive.
Meantime, though, as you rot in some Bronx ghetto (and will until the day you are taken out), I have ridden into what passes for "wilderness" these days on a 5-year-old thoroughbred, where I momentarily exited the prison that is the body; I have watched killer whales frolic off the San Juan Islands on their way to do what killer whales do. Did you know that the sons stay with their mothers until she finds them a suitable mate. Yes, you moron, it's true; I have hit the hot spots of Paris with two magnificent Danish boys, who delivered me safely to my first-class hotel, fully intact; I have seen the very best of the best dancers -- male and female; I have seen the Cascade mountains unfold like a purple ribbon, at dusk, from a plane. Lots of other stuff too! On the more mundane side, I've made a whole lines of male jaws drop just by walking past a bar. You've f**ked a procession of fatties who've prayed to a god that isn't there that you'd just hurry up and come, and for christ's bloody sake, GET OFF THEM!
You're telling me "I will never be YOU?" Really? Who in f***ing god's ln name would consent to such a fate, even upon pain of the bloodiest death imaginable. Certainly not I!
Ahahahahahahahahahaha HA.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that plan works.
Not.
So you really don't give a crap about the number of abortions at all so cut the "baby killing" crap.
It is killing babies. I just don't want to pay for it.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

The cops in New York confiscated a guys guns due to the new law, thanks to Demo KKK Rats there.

The cops got the wrong guy and now the Demo KKK Rat governor is being pressured to whack the new foolish law because it was so poorly written.

Aren't the New York Dem KKK Rats the ones that said the max mag size is 7?

Baaawwwaaaahhhhh!!!!

Fascists Demo KKK Rats are so flocked up.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Straights get aids. Dumbo.
Mostly from blood and needles contaminated by Gays. Some by sex with people with HIV.
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I spell Manhattan? Nope! Which Ivy League school was that I never attended?
ROFLMAO. Rejection in all my glory!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
#97090 Apr 5, 2011
I wrote: <quoted text>
NOW... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial.... or outright lying about your activities....
POS .... ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information...."I Dare you Waxman"....
<quoted text>
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits Waxballs. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of.
I resurfaced from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters round the world? Better watch my step there, the Moderators are watching me, the psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros script I see.
Oct 17, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
I am a known stalker, Ive been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
I am the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's my purpose ?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like myself... didn't I ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
42459 Feb 26, 2010
Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems. Something tells me PS Three will be coming round the bend in the not too distant future.
It appears you have too much time on your hands.
Not Surprized, the turd that won't flush.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago