Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,800)

Showing posts 815,981 - 816,000 of1,034,090
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>The left can make whatever analysis they wish, but it is hateful towards blacks. The black struggle is and was not a 1960s struggle. It is and was a 300 year American struggle, which predates our country becoming a nation. This struggle still exists. It included slavery, two holocausts, lynching, prisons as a form of oppression, KKK, segregation, institutionalized racism, etc. and known of these are common to the predominantly white gays. It is simply hate for blacks, that cause gays to do this. You will never see a comparison to the Jewish struggle, even absent of the holocaust.
Sorry, homosexuality is not a "suspect class" and therefore that behavior is not a minority grouping and so they can only have similar rights with similar groups. That would mean pedophiles, zoophiliacs, incest couples, polygamist and if you must illegal aliens.
Your argument needs to grow up, it did not work in 2008 and it won't work in 2013.
Obama has the black vote in his pocket and gives blacks only lip service, while catering to the homosexual agenda.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Saturday asserted that a Phoenix program to hire more black and Latino lifeguards at public pools was the “same rationale that propped up Jim Crow for 80 years.”
NPR last month reported that the city of Phoenix had set out to hire more minorities because more than 90 percent of the swimmers at some pools were black or Latino, but a majority of lifeguards were white.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/07/tucker-...
The first and only qualification for lifeguards should be swimming and lifesaving ability. If the white applicant is a better swimmer than the black applicant, then he should be hired even if there are no black lifeguards.

Just like the NBA.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
If by "bashing" you mean something verbal rather than physical, well, we still have the First Amendment (for the time being).
"Hate crimes" are BS. The crime is no different, better or worse, because of the motivation of the criminal.
Besides, Holder has already ruled that black-on-white crime is not "hate crime" in any circumstance.
Try reading for a change.

The subject had to do with physical harm.

Holder ruled no such thing.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>I know, it is sad.
Most blacks voted for Obama because he was black, but sadly many blacks would have voted against him because they were Christian and Evangelical, but the Repubs ignored all gay issues and allowed the gay agenda to go unchecked.
Well, blacks did get the Attorney General slot.

But not much else.

Not even the Porkulus money, which went to white unions.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>It had nothing to do with being forced, it had to do with regulation. You are clueless, Countrywide was bought by Bank of America, and not just because. Ameriquest was hit by a government fine of over $325 million. Five banks just settled for over 2 billion dollars..
It was Bill Clinton who signed the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act. He was the president and the Dems controlled the senate.
Bill Clinton having a balanced budget had nothing to do with the financial economic train wreck that he started. If banks are loaning money, milking Wall Street investors that creates short term taxes to enable the balancing of the budget.
I won't disparage the president, Obama by calling him a chimp, but he has caused a bigger federal deficit than all the presidents combined.
Also, Obamacare is simply Hilarycare and that was the payoff for her support.
I will give you one point, because I could not think of the Glass-Steagall Act and did not want to look it up.
Black Pope 15
Cgay 1
The repeal of Glass Stengal was the direct result of Republican efforts. Just like NAFTA, you freakin right whiners never accept blame for the sh*t your own party does.

The Graham, Bailey Leach Act repealed it. All three were Republicans. Clinton signed the bill as a compromise. Republicans got their repeal.

The debt was 10,8 trillion when Obama took office.

Now, I don't know where (if?) you went top school, but the debt today is not 21.6 trillion so how the f*ck did Obama add more than all Presidents combined.

You are just another dumbass right whiner who doesn't know shj*t but the lies put out by your heroes Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & Fox news.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
We would be (and in fact are) losing that many jobs. Except now Obama calls it "leaving the workforce."
Semantics trumping reality.
Nice try but no.

Jobs are jobs. The number of people looking is another issue.

I love the way you right whiners try to redefine employment statistics.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>It had nothing to do with being forced, it had to do with regulation. You are clueless, Countrywide was bought by Bank of America, and not just because. Ameriquest was hit by a government fine of over $325 million. Five banks just settled for over 2 billion dollars..
It was Bill Clinton who signed the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act. He was the president and the Dems controlled the senate.
Repugnants controlled both House and Senate. Nice try. Clinton signed off after the GOP majority forced it. That these banks are currently being fined enormous sums is proof they were guilty of predatory lending of a voluntary nature, not forced lending because of Barney Frank or Chris Dodd.
Bill Clinton having a balanced budget had nothing to do with the financial economic train wreck that he started.
Wrong, no economic train wreck under Clinton. There was no bank crisis, no doubling of the federal debt or 500,000 jobs being lost each month during his last months in office. No credit-default scams.

The balanced budget after years in the red by Reagan and GHW Bush was a major accomplishment.

Nice try.
If banks are loaning money, milking Wall Street investors that creates short term taxes to enable the balancing of the budget.
As I said before, get the grease clogs out of your brain before making a fool of yourself with GOP hot air gobble-de-gook.
I won't disparage the president, Obama by calling him a chimp, but he has caused a bigger federal deficit than all the presidents combined.
Well, that's mighty big of you to admit. If you can't see the threat this poses to our economy over the long run, and I doubt you have the education grasp it, you are truly hopeless.
Also, Obamacare is simply Hilarycare and that was the payoff for her support.
Says you. I should further point out, health insurance is still private. There is no government version.
I will give you one point, because I could not think of the Glass-Steagall Act and did not want to look it up.
Why educate yourself when you can let Rush do your thinking for you?

Cway 11
Black GOP Dope 0

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Man, if you live long enough, let's hope that you find Wisdom.
If you don't live long enough, let's hope you don't kill the garden.
I wonder....can a small mind like yours ever hope to grow larger? Or are you trapped as lily and leosampleanis are in their Trailer Parks?
Now that's funny.

A person slinging racial slurs says someone else has a small mind.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps, you should have noticed the 10 previous posts of mine, which were all meritorious. Puffery? sorry, no such word, you lose a point.
You indeed have a problem with gay rights, and it starts with you thinking that it has some kind of meaning and/or relevance. Try this, when a bisexual is married to a straight, is he/she part of the gay community? No, but you gays think so, well what right is she/he denied. Also, when a transsexual male marries a straight woman, how is he part of the gay community and what gay right issues are there?
No, I proved that you are anti-gay, and that starts with your promotion of activities by gays that lead to AIDS.
Black Pope 17
Cgay -1
More hot air gobble-de-gook from the Retardican.

I am deducting 1,000,000,000,000,000 points for your colossal stupidity and brainless rants.

Cway 1,000,000,000,000,017
Black GOP Dope 0

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're evading the point, dumbass. If justice is blind, why does it only take a queer's word against normal human beings, and witnesses to charge queers?
If the only difference between gays and normal human beings is their sexual preference, as they always insist, why would/do you deserve "special" (there's that word again) rights?
You really are quite the bigot with the slurs.

There are no special rights received by gays. You have the exact same rights but more.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
The first and only qualification for lifeguards should be swimming and lifesaving ability. If the white applicant is a better swimmer than the black applicant, then he should be hired even if there are no black lifeguards.
Just like the NBA.
Language is also a consideration, or should be. Whatever__one of the huge US spring break destinations is
South Padre Island Texas and damn near all the cops, emt's, lifeguards etc. are of Mexican heritage.

I don't think I've ever seen a black life guard at the beach but I have at hotels and water parks. The new WCAU Phila. news anchor Jacquelyn London was a competitive swimmer at at Big Ten University and Wendy Williams of TV fame was also a competitive swimmer.

Dumb topic IMO.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Already did.
You just lost that one point.
Black Pope 16
Cgay 0
No, you did not.

I am now deducting from your score an infinite negative sum which accords with your lying, sleazeball, carnival barking methods of debate.

Cway Infinite Score
Big GOP Dope A score so negative, it reflects badly on
pond scum which is still superior to you.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I live in Cali and the price has come down close to that of olive oil. Grape seed oil is also a cancer fighter.
I'm sure that it also makes vineyard owners very happy:]

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I live in Cali and the price has come down close to that of olive oil. Grape seed oil is also a cancer fighter.
BTW, here, it's bout 22 cents per ounce. What about CA?
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>GW Bush actually did more for blacks, other than the removal of the stigma of blacks not being able to achieve the highest office of the presidency.
Now you're really making a fool of yourself.

Might I interest you in some green moon cheese?

I'm building a rocket in my garage to go get it. We'll make millions.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have me confused with your dad, St. Black Pope.
Wrong on all counts.

1.) You don't think

2.) I'm not confused

3.) My parents aren't on this thread.

In Sum, Cway = Confusion

Pubic Hair, when stuck on your vocal chords and between your teeth, can result in Follicular Dementia.....at least get a haircut, Dood.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
More hot air gobble-de-gook from the Retardican.
I am deducting 1,000,000,000,000,000 points for your colossal stupidity and brainless rants.
Cway 1,000,000,000,000,017
Black GOP Dope 0
LOL
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Don't you love the way Republicans scream and point the finger when caught in the act.

For example, Mr. Elephant is discovered with his hand in the cookie jar.

GOP Elephant:

"Clinton was here first and he took twice as many cookies! I'm only saying this now and for the first time because my conscience tells me to."

"I wouldn't have taken those cookies except I thought it was in America's best interest to do so."

"I meant well. Really."

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's funny.
A person slinging racial slurs says someone else has a small mind.
Laugh at yourself, ImaginaryDave.

Otherwise, someone else will do it for you.

Hurry up. I'm just aching to laugh at you.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
LOL = lily on liquor

Her natural state.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 815,981 - 816,000 of1,034,090
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min Chicagobunny 47,060
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 36 min RJS 7,550
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Learn to Read 167,587
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min DonPanic 42,987
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Uzi 65,117
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 67,195
Review: Attorneys for Tax Relief 3 hr bill franks 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr A Bitter Pill 96,123
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search