Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,797)

Showing posts 815,921 - 815,940 of1,037,726
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago Tribune
October 3, 1985
Members of a white racist organization led by the former head of the California Ku Klux Klan provided Louis Farrakhan, the Black Muslim minister, with information about "Jewish extremists" and recently attended a rally by Farrakhan in Los Angeles contributing $100 according to members of both groups.
The contacts between the two groups are puzzling federal officials and worrying Jewish organizations who say an alliance may be forming between radical whites and radical blacks.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1985-10-03...
I didn't write for the Chicago Tribune.
Louis Farrakhan does not represent black people, he represents himself and his group Nation of Islam.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
Lily, here's a little gem hidden in that Chicago Tribune article.
"Metzger`s group opposes integration and advocates white separatism. As a member of the Ku Klux Klan, Metzger recruited people to join the antiblack, anti-Jewish organization. In 1980, Metzger won the Democratic primary for a California congressional seat but was repudiated by state and national Democratic leadership and lost the general election."
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1985-10-03...
Sounds like Democratic Metzger in 1985 was your Republican Akin in 2012...only worse.
Republicans "repudidated" Akin too. Didn't seem to matter then.
I'm just trying to help you, Lily. You have it wrong about who is mostly behind white supremecy.
You're insane in the membrane
dem

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Sorry nj that post was meant for herpes.....er Hermes
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Just face it lily, blacks (and hispanics) are not gay friendly.
You cannot say that blacks and hispanics are not gay friendly; you can say that a percentage of all straight people are homophobic.
Most of it is based on ignorance and much of it comes from evangelical Christianity; who thrive on ganging up on a group to hate.
It gives them a reason for being, the politicians know this too.
It's 2013, people are evolving. Those who will cling to their ignorance can't be helped; but they're a dying breed.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo this is what Obama said in Feb, 2009: Obama: Caterpillar will re-hire people if stimulus passes!! So I guess he was either lying than are like most of Obama’s statements has an Expiration Date so I guess that one Expired….Right!!
Another Texas Slimy Mendicant shows his Faux packaged attention span. "...And I'm not the only one who thinks so. Yesterday, Jim, the head of Caterpillar, said that if Congress passes our plan this company will be able to rehire some of the folks who were just laid off. And that's a story I'm confident will be repeated at companies across the country, companies that are currently struggling to borrow money selling their products, struggling to make payroll, but could find themselves in a different position when we start implementing the plan.

Rather than downsizing, they may be able to start growing again. Rather than cutting jobs, they may be able to create them again. That's the goal at the heart of this plan, to create jobs. And not just any jobs, not just make-work jobs, but putting people to work doing the work that America needs done: repairing our infrastructure, modernizing our schools and our hospitals, promoting the clean alternative energy sources that will finally help us declare independence from foreign oil." (What does "may" as a verb mean to you?)

And from a different source: "After the president left the event, the CEO of CAT Jim Owens was asked, if the stimulus package would be able to stop the 22,000 layoffs or not, Owens said,“I think realistically no. The truth is we’re going to have more layoffs before we start hiring again”

“It is going to take some time before that stimulus bill” means re-hiring, he said.

Owens supports the stimulus plan, but said it would take some time to have an impact on his industry and “is a little light on the heavy construction.” Another corporate welfare suckin', lyin' ass CEO from the Greedy Old Prevaricators faction. What can you expect?
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>What the heck is gay friendly? Is that like pedophile friendly. You can't say that any straights are homophobic, what you can say is that a high percentage do not agree with or accept the behavior. The same can be said for pedophilia and bestiality.
Actually, are you saying that gays are ignorant and that is why gays are suicidal and account for over 80% of AIDS cases despite the availability of condoms. If you wish to feel like a victim then be our guess. That means that for 10,000 years, all mankind has for some reason ganged up on you gays just to hate you. No reason, just hate.
It is 2013, people are evolving,, yes just like you racist bigots evolved with slavery up until 1865, but in 1940 you racist tried to exterminate both blacks and Jews.
Now, if it is possible, can you debate with reason. Please explain how any one is ganging up on you gays. Do you mean your parents, siblings, neighbors and class mates? Perhaps, it is you with the issue. They have their opinions.
I just started dating this girl. She campaigned for same sex marrying and I campaigned for mom and dad marriages. Is she a bad person? No, that is her opinion and choice. However, I doubt that you could even have a person as an acquaintance who was opposed to same sex marrying and that makes you a bigot.
The left equates the homosexual agenda with the black struggle for equal rights of the 1960s.

In other words, homosexuals are just another minority group like blacks, with the same claim to equal rights.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Louis Farrakhan does not represent black people, he represents himself and his group Nation of Islam.
"They all look alike" to hateful dumb carol...she sees only welfare Escalades and mani/pedi babymommas. I still don't see how they could have gotten so stupid in seventy or so short years--they must have been born that way (as with gays) or carefully taught it before they could walk.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
The left equates the homosexual agenda with the black struggle for equal rights of the 1960s.
In other words, homosexuals are just another minority group like blacks, with the same claim to equal rights.
Finally you've gotten something right. Homosexuals ARE another minority group as were blacks and Hispanics (although they're not going to be a minority much longer) who should have the same rights given to Grumpy Old (white) men.
dem

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Which is just your excuse for your gay romps in the bathroom. Like you said, it is your choice and it is a choice, each and every time. It really sounds like your issue is with your mom and you are voicing your reactions to her, but speaking out here.
El Santo Papa Negro:
My post was satire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Did they run out of commas or did you flunk out of school before that lesson was taught?
You said "welfare Escalades and mani/pedi babymommas".......well, foolish child, these words came from your mouth and not hers, which makes you the bigot and racist.
In fact, more whites are on welfare, driving Escalades, getting manicures and pedicures, and playing welfare queens as baby mammas.
"baby mammas" not "babymommas". Gosh, you are just not smart at all.
Imagine that, gay men being born to like feces and poop butts. Are you sure, it sounds like a potty training issue.
But, you keep looking for that gay gene, there would have to be over 2 million of them. Surely, you can find just one. You are right, you were born dumb. Evolution does not work that fast.
Crawl back up your own dark hole, Knock-knock: you fool no one of substance; you say nothing of merit.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot say that blacks and hispanics are not gay friendly; you can say that a percentage of all straight people are homophobic.
Most of it is based on ignorance and much of it comes from evangelical Christianity; who thrive on ganging up on a group to hate.
It gives them a reason for being, the politicians know this too.
It's 2013, people are evolving. Those who will cling to their ignorance can't be helped; but they're a dying breed.
lily adores the race card
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Some things should be left well enough alone.
The initial ruling in the Roe v Wade legality of abortion was very narrow in its wording.
Now, the prospect of infanticide is becoming a very real concern.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/video-pla...
You have to watch the entire video to believe it.
The Weekly Standard is Bill Kristol's mag/blog. Kristol was instrumental in our involvement in Iraq and of course for the selection of Sarah Palin to accompany John McCain in the losers column of the history books.

You're on fn fire today with your links babe__what's coming up JBS.com ?

Oh and re: your nearly 500,000 who "dropped out" of the job market__firstly, you and your 10th grade math pal Flack haven't a fn clue what that term means or that the number is less than half of those who were dropping out when DaBammy was sworn in in 09 so while it sucks it's a huge improvement.

And once more__the EITC was a Republican initiative instituted under your hero Reagan and then increased under your other hero Shrub. That hand out scheme needs to go__and maybe it will if we can start bringing jobs back to the USA.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>who says gay isn't a choice? If I were given a choice of a creature like you and celibacy was not a choice I would definitely choose gay. If all women were like you I would consider it my solemn duty and the duty of all men not to procreate and let the doomed gene pool of the human race come to a merciful conclusion .
Well it's a good thing I'm a man that knows he's a man, & I love poking & not bring poked so the human gene pool will continue, DUMASS! &I guess since you have thoughts of bring a woman, you will do the would some justice & never procreate! At least I pray
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you get dumber by the post.
NO, we can blame the mass murders and serial killing on you gays, since 73% of mass murderers and serial killers are gay.
As for the suicide, gays do not account for all suicides, just 51% of them. Get it, Matthew Warren would be part of the 49% from the 99% group. Would it surprise you if he were gay and part of the 51% from the 1% group.
Face it, with suicide and AIDS, if it were not for gays abusing children, homosexuals would be extinct.
This should sum it up for all the gay lovers & lovers of gays that say God made them gay. If 2 gays can't reproduce, why would God have made deformed beings with the yearn to reproduce if it is impossible. Judging by most gays interpretation of"all man is created equal," that would make gays unequal! So if God made you unequal because you can't reproduce like normal people, why then do you deserve equal rights under mans laws? See when you try to synchronize being gay & being black, you have to take into account that black people had.no deficiencies & was Infact equal to white folks.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily adores the race card
Well, she does.

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Mighty Dumb Builder thinks bashing gays should be legal.
Mighty DumbBuilder does get that a hate crime would also be valid if a bunch of gays attacked him because he was straight.
You're evading the point, dumbass. If justice is blind, why does it only take a queer's word against normal human beings, and witnesses to charge queers?

If the only difference between gays and normal human beings is their sexual preference, as they always insist, why would/do you deserve "special" (there's that word again) rights?
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Well, I see the righties are in their usual hate mode. Today, it's gays. Tomorrow it will be women's rights. The day after, it'll be those evil commie Dems who have bought off the Black vote with welfare.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Oh, No! The evil judge-its are out in force. Boy, does that ever teach me a lesson.

Proving that if you can't debate, use judge-its or hide in the corner and occasionally surface as an obnoxious GOP sock puppet.
Rev Wright

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
Well, I see the righties are in their usual hate mode. Today, it's gays. Tomorrow it will be women's rights. The day after, it'll be those evil commie Dems who have bought off the Black vote with welfare.
You must be a leftwing lesbian feminist black transexual on welfare.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Rev Wright wrote:
<quoted text> You must be a leftwing lesbian feminist black transexual on welfare.
Wrong as usual, Dumbo Jumbo.

But you must be getting used to it by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 815,921 - 815,940 of1,037,726
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Sublime1 96,404
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min LRS 167,754
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min _Zoey_ 4,045
Music Artists A to Z 58 min _Zoey_ 102
Amy 4-24 1 hr RACE 35
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tea Bagger 511
Amy 4-23 1 hr RACE 43
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance