Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Mmmmmmm

Chicago, IL

#887091 Apr 11, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to your claim above, Reagan redu
I told you to shut up but you seem.... dumbfounded. This is the last time I'll tell you. Get lost. Get lost, or hire someone smart. Dummy. Yeah, yeah, I know. You think you're smart. But what if I just kill you? What if I demonstrate conclusively you're an idiot? How would you feel about it all then? Oh well, You want to waste my time? Alright. I'm so bored...

You're not smart. You're not clever. You have nothing to say. Are you sure you want to engage with me? I'll destroy you. Is that what you want you want, you moron? Ok... whatever...(grumble)
Mmmmmmm

Chicago, IL

#887092 Apr 11, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to your claim above, Reagan reducea Land, Repubicans are perfect and never do anything wrong.
Zzzzzzzzz Reagan "increased" taxes. Duh. The reason we know this is because he was a moron. What else could he do? You people are stupid, WHY do you cling to imaginary scenarios? Just kill yourselves, it's better that way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mmmmmmm

Chicago, IL

#887093 Apr 12, 2013
3 o'clock in the morning. I feel like George Bush junior painting his toes. I just scraped about a pound of shit out of my mother's ass and the first thing that popped into my mind was: Let's cut her Medicare benefits. Your turn, sweetie. Tell me all about how she didn't earn it. Whore. Enjoying this , carol? You've surely got a lot to say about what hubby told you, eh? You stoopid slut.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mmmmmmm

Chicago, IL

#887094 Apr 12, 2013
Carol? carol? You're coming with me. No one would deny me my prize at this point...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#887098 Apr 12, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person has no marketable skill sets then they may have to work multiple menial jobs to make ends meet. It is not the employers responsibility to insure that their employee can make ends meet. That is the responsibility of the individual. Part of that responsibility is to attempt to make yourself marketable and take steps to keep skill sets current.
Not all jobs are worth minimum wage just as not all individuals are worth minimum wage.
Yeah, so you're an egocentric sociopath. We get it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#887099 Apr 12, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
The French monarchy before the French Revolution never dreamt their heads would be poised under a guillotine. Until they were.
The Jews before the Holocaust never dreamt they would be stuffed into a gas chamber like sardines and gassed. Until they were.
No one ever expects the very worst to happen. Until it does.
Nowhere in your post did I read Beck saying anyting about beheadings.
Tensions are rising not only in this country but around the world. Being prepared for the worst is probably good advise.
Just my humble observation.
Change your "handle" again Carol?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#887100 Apr 12, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Do some simple research. Start with tyrants who rose to power by taking away their citizens' guns.
This is why the Second Amendment is in our Constiution. To protect citizens from tyrants.
Imagine the Minutemen without guns. We'd still be paying taxes to Queen Elizabeth. To puts thing into a better perspective.
WRONG STUPID! The Second Amendment reads;
“A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
Get that Carol? A well regulated militia. And who regulated the militia? The government. The idea was that citizens formed into military groups in time of peril were preferable to a standing army.
You're an idiot Carol!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#887101 Apr 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text> Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an eminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...
Harry Reid Senate bill 1867, which passed the DemocRatic Senate with an alarming DemocRatic majority, signed by obama allows the military and Obama to arrest American citizens, keep them without trial, detain, and/or murder anti-government threats...
Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..
The Jews gave up their guns, turned in their weapons, big and more government and Hitler took care of the Jews..
Having an effort to remove Sadam is not calling for invasion & the deaths of over 4,000 soldiers. The US has caused the overthrow of numerous leaders without invading.

When will you right whiners quit defending Bush's lies to invade Iraq?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#887102 Apr 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexual, idiot, criminal, felon, deviant, pervert, pedophile, rapist, low IQ democrats, ignorant bigot and racist like RealDave. To RealDave they're his family members and friends all born with a deranged behavior according to RealDave...Homosexuals, criminals and deviants all with their deranged behavior and mental illness he wants to call normal..
I love how you right whiners include being homosexual with criminal behavior, deranged behavior & mental illness.

You just keep proving my pint about how the right coddles the racists & bigots & then you morons wonder why Hispanics, Blacks, & Gays won't vote for your candidates.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#887103 Apr 12, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Scumbag phony hypocrite Oblamer and Moochelle only paid 22%, WHY DIDN'T HE PAY 39%?
First of all, Leadass Lou, that would be 22% of his gross income.

You pay tax on your taxable income that takes charitable contributions, deductions, etc into account.

Then, you idiot, if you are in the top bracket & filing jointly, you pay 39% only on the taxable income over $390K, not the entire amount.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#887105 Apr 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you right whiners include being homosexual with criminal behavior, deranged behavior & mental illness.
You just keep proving my pint about how the right coddles the racists & bigots & then you morons wonder why Hispanics, Blacks, & Gays won't vote for your candidates.
I'm black, & was a criminal for a good part of my life. Not bragging or anything, & no I'm not ashamed! My point is, most known criminals are from the street pharmaceutical industry (hustlers). For the most part people don't decide to deal drugs. A young man is only gonna come home 1 time to mom crying there's nothing to eat , before he takes it apon himself to makes sure that never happens again! That in no way is comparable to being gay. Nobody becomes gay for the well being of his/her family. I'll be honest, most of the time it's the failure of parents that makes a kid take to the streets, but that's not always the case. Some young men just want more & sees the streets as the fastest way to get it. Back to my point. Hustling is not a mental disorder. It may be a mental mistake, but far from a disorder!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#887106 Apr 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG STUPID! The Second Amendment reads;
“A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
Get that Carol? A well regulated militia. And who regulated the militia? The government. The idea was that citizens formed into military groups in time of peril were preferable to a standing army.
You're an idiot Carol!
Do you see that COMMA in there? You do know what a COMMA is used for right? What part of 'the right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED' don't you understand?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#887108 Apr 12, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Do you see that COMMA in there? You do know what a COMMA is used for right? What part of 'the right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED' don't you understand?
First, I agree with the right to own guns. But really Flackster, having this big a fit? Consider the below statement.

A good diet is necessary for good health, the idea that people can have access to healthy food should not be infringed.

The entire statement says that people should have access to healthy food in order to have a healthy diet.

So why isn't the right to bear arms needed in order to have this free militia?

Just Asking.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#887109 Apr 12, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I fundamentally do not believe in gun control because such laws give the police unlimited opportunity to plant weapons and falsely convict. I also believe the 2nd Amendment does not allow government to disarm the people, although with some limits with regard to military ordenance.
I think the liberals are mostly interested in greater regulation of handguns, not firearms in general.
Comparing Obama and Chavez to Hitler is ridiculous. Bush, with his big lies, torture prisons, "pre-emptive war" and the Patriot Act is a much closer analogy.
This is just a stupid argument. If everybody here has their sanity, I'm quite sure there's a middle ground we can meet on. Everybody should be able to agree that Obama doesn't, & never did want to confiscate weapons. That was never his position. After Sandy Hook, the mans hands were forced. It's like those on the right are forgetting the seriousness of that massacre, or the fact that most of these mass murders were done with legal guns stolen from legal gun owners. My solution is, if someones weapon is stolen, & then subsequently use in a murder or attempted murder ,that person be charged as an accessory to the crime. That way that person still keep it's 2 amendment right, yet still be held responsible for the carelessness if they fall to utilize gun safety measures. I also agree on assault weapons ban, & extended clip, or magazines for convertible weapons, modifiable weapons. It should also be against the law for manufacturers to make civilian weapons that can be modified by doing something as simple as pulling a pin out to make a single shot SIMI I, or SIMI fully auto. Just my take on it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#887112 Apr 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The South Koreans are laughing at him. They're not running and hiding.
Useful idiot 2
April 11, 2013

While visiting City Hall the other day, Jimmy Carter volunteered that, if asked, he’d be more than happy to go back to North Korea to defuse Pyongyang’s nuclear saber-rattling.

“I’ve been there three times so far,” said Carter.“But I never have been unless North Korea asked me to come and I got approval from the White House. If that should happen, I would be glad to go back.”

And the Nobel Peace Prize winner proceeded to make his case for why Barack Obama and Kim Jong Un should do precisely that.“I know the people there very well,” he said.“I’ve spent dozens of hours talking to them. I think what they want is a peace agreement with the United States.”

We don’t doubt that Carter has credibility with North Korea. Because few people outside that nation’s Communist regime have done more to abet its pursuit of nuclear weapons. Back in 1994, Carter appointed himself peacemaker, flew to Pyongyang — and effectively undercut then-President Clinton’s push for tougher sanctions by offering North Korea a sweetheart deal in return for a promise to freeze its weapons program.

While others hailed him for his “peacemaking,” this page described him as the classic “USEFUL IDIOT.” All Carter had done, we wrote, was allow Kim Il Sung (the current leader’s grandfather) to “buy time in order to keep building nuclear weapons.”

Nearly twenty years later, our editorial stands up pretty well. So if President Obama wishes to take Carter up on his offer by sending him back to Pyongyang, we’d say go for it — so long as it’s a one-way ticket.

Read more: Jimmy Carter, North Korea mediator?—Editorial - NYPOST.com http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/editoria...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#887113 Apr 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text> Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an eminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...
Harry Reid Senate bill 1867, which passed the DemocRatic Senate with an alarming DemocRatic majority, signed by obama allows the military and Obama to arrest American citizens, keep them without trial, detain, and/or murder anti-government threats...
Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..
The Jews gave up their guns, turned in their weapons, big and more government and Hitler took care of the Jews..
just as the main stream media is silent on infantcide.

Dead silence
April 10, 2013

Normally those of us in the news business love trials, the more sensational the better. Just look at the coverage of the Jodi Arias murder trial in Maricopa County, Ariz.— or earlier national obsessions with Casey Anthony and O.J. Simpson.

Which makes the media blackout of one ongoing trial a mystery. Or maybe not.

In Philadelphia, Kermit Gosnell is on trial on eight counts of murder: seven for babies he’s accused of killing with scissors after they were born, and one for a pregnant refugee who died after receiving an overdose of drugs. If true, Gosnell was running a slaughterhouse out of the Middle Ages.

Former employees have testified to the gruesome conditions at a clinic that catered to poor, minority clients. One staffer — who has pleaded guilty to the murder of two babies — calls what they did “like a beheading.”

Gosnell himself was making a fortune, taking in up to $15,000 a day. Police seized $250,000 in cash from his home. He also faces a separate federal trial for illegal distribution of prescription drugs.

The trial is receiving intensive coverage in Philadelphia and across the conservative press and Web sites. But national networks and newspapers? Not so much.

The reason seems obvious: MUCH OF OUR PRESS CORPS SKEWS TO ONE SIDE ON ABORTION. So even though what Gosnell is charged with is closer to infanticide — an unlicensed abortionist profiting mightily by killing the newborn babies of poor, minority women — somehow it’s not news.

Isn’t that a scandal, too?

Media blackout on abortion doctor’s trial—Editorial - NYPOST.com http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/editoria...

see, libs are ok with murder as long as its in the birth canal. murder by gun outside is reported because it fits their agenda of being anti-gun. similar to when black on white crime occurs, its buried on page 62 of the newspaper in two tiny paragraphs. but let it be reverse, like in the hoodie wearer in FL or recently the career thug shot by two police officers in NYC---the media used photos of the thug from when he was about 8 years old so as part of their anti-NYPD agenda they could portray him as a "victim" on the front page. its part of the liberal "agenda."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#887114 Apr 12, 2013
Republicans against entitlement cuts? Seriously?

Supporters of entitlement spending restraint naturally expect to encounter fierce resistance from many Democrats. But if key Republicans also rush to the defense of unchecked entitlement growth, then the game is lost. Republicans should support proposals that limit entitlement spending, even when they come from the president.

http://www.aei-ideas.org/2013/04/republicans-...
THE DEBIL

Wilson, NC

#887117 Apr 12, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like my kind of guy, I love a tongue lashing.
BOT, ARE YOU IN LUCK!
THE DEBIL

Wilson, NC

#887118 Apr 12, 2013
"HELP ME! HELP ME!" SHE SCREAMS, BUT THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO, SHE'S DYING... I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN 4 DAYS. I'M DYING TOO... PRETTY SOON I'LL BE DEAD AND THEN WE CAN BOTH GET SOME REST... SLEEP DEPRIVATION... SEAL TEAM 6... AMERICAM HEOROES.... I ONLY HOPE THEY'RE NOT SLATED TO TESTIFY AGAINST ME IN HEAVEN.. TOO TIRED TO DEFEND MYSELF... EVEN AGAINST MORONS... "HELP ME!(GAG, VOMIT..) "HELP ME, I'M.. I'M SCARED..." SHE SCREAMS... SHE SMELLS TERRIBLE... WHAT CAN I DO?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#887119 Apr 12, 2013
The GOP-Fox Circus Act

While Fox still enjoys ratings victories, albeit narrower ones, conservatives have suffered significant losses at the ballot box in three of the past four national elections. And they face the prospect of even more defeats if they don't lead their movement out of the wilderness of serial misinformation and forgo the temptation of perpetual outrage.

http://www.thenation.com/article/173748/gop-f... #

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min LRS 178,032
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min KiMare 49,818
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 46 min andet1987 1,278
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,709
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 322
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,780
Internment camps 1 hr Patriot 1
Amy 9-16 2 hr ralph 51
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Toj 98,226
Dear Abby 9-17-14 4 hr ralph 17
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••