Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#887180 Apr 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Paul Ryan On Abortion:'We Want A Country Where It Isn't Even Considered'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/paul...
gfy ryan
Jesus bless our babies.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#887181 Apr 12, 2013
Help wrote:
<quoted text>So very true but wait until we don't have enough workers to pay for all to get that free stuff, even they won't be able to get a job, what then?
Don't think Obama and most liberals have thought that far ahead. It's a pattern for them which, for the life of me, I don't think I'll ever understand.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#887183 Apr 12, 2013
MONTANA wrote:
Ooops, fingers on the wrong home keys ... "Even brilliant people are DRIVEN TO put their heads in the oven.
I almost sounded like NJBraider there for a second ...
Hope I'm interrupting the theater of the absurd just enough to make a future reader shake their heads in wonder ...
You can never sound like me. Regardless of spelling & punctuation mistakes, I'm real! You're no more than the author of a fantasy novel. Your opinion is coveted as much as the digested food we call waste, or the waste we call shit. You're ashamed of yourself, so you continually change names, but plastic surgery, a complete makeover, & govt witness protection program couldn't erase the flake behind the monitor. You are your fathers mistake, your mothers regret, your brothers punching bag, & your teachers pet.(Literally)! See wanting & pretending to be me will get you nowhere. You'll still PO, Broke, & Lonely, pale with no hair!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#887185 Apr 12, 2013
Sebelius tries to blame GOP for Obamacare Mess!! Sebelius, Not one Republican voted for Obamacare!! Let’s not forget, Pelosi on ObamaCare:“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it” Sorry this is your Baby your Mess!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#887187 Apr 12, 2013
Patrick Henry in 1788. "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#887189 Apr 12, 2013
DEMOCRATS/FASCISTS BUSTED BUGGING WATERGATE STYLE...

we should be hearing more soon...

Democrats doing illegal activities is not surprising

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#887192 Apr 12, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You are such a moran!!! Why would I be against contraception? So does not screwing around till you are ready to have a baby. I don't feel that I should be forced to pay for other people's lifestyle choices. As far as abortion goes, if you want to kill your baby go right ahead. If you want to kill your future who am I to stop you. I will not pay for it however. I believe in personal responsibility. You must be ready to take responsibility for your actions. Otherwise this country and even civilization itself will not survive.
In the ACA is a provision where al health insurance policies that people would "BUY ( note the word buy - in case you were not aware, it means not free) would include contraceptive services with no co-pay.

But hey, you & the Pope said " OMG OMG OMG we can't have all those sluts running around having sex" & so you were against that proposal. The proposal that could drastically reduce the number of abortions.

This is where the prolifers don't make sense. If they truly wanted to reduce the number of abortions, then lower the demand by reducing unwanted pregnancies. I know the Republican party does not want to reduce abortions, they think they need the issue to attract voters.

But in reality, if you hate abortions, you should love the ACA plan for contraceptives.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#887193 Apr 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG STUPID! The Second Amendment reads;
“A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
Get that Carol? A well regulated militia. And who regulated the militia? The government. The idea was that citizens formed into military groups in time of peril were preferable to a standing army.
You're an idiot Carol!
You might think twice before calling someone else an idiot.

Did you just type "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" with your eyes shut? The Minutemen were private citizens. They were also the militia.

The Declaration of Independence gives us the right as well as an obligation to overthrow any government that becomes destructive to "the consent of the governed" in securing our rights.

“...That to secure these rights, Government are instituted among men, deriving their powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of Government becomes destructive of those ends, it is the right of the People to alter or abolish it, and institute new Government.”
--Declaration of Independence

"The consent of the governed", did not want Obamacare. Neither was one representative of half of the population in Congress on board.

One has to wonder what the Founding Fathers of this great experiment would think.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#887194 Apr 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In the ACA is a provision where al health insurance policies that people would "BUY ( note the word buy - in case you were not aware, it means not free) would include contraceptive services with no co-pay.
But hey, you & the Pope said " OMG OMG OMG we can't have all those sluts running around having sex" & so you were against that proposal. The proposal that could drastically reduce the number of abortions.
This is where the prolifers don't make sense. If they truly wanted to reduce the number of abortions, then lower the demand by reducing unwanted pregnancies. I know the Republican party does not want to reduce abortions, they think they need the issue to attract voters.
But in reality, if you hate abortions, you should love the ACA plan for contraceptives.
A family of four making $35,000 a year will get over $10,000 in a 'tax credit' on a policy of just over $12,000. The 'tax credit' goes to the insurance company. So basically the federal government is paying 90% of the premium for the next 3 years then it falls on the state. Where is that money going to come from? Do you understand how much money it will require to pay all those premiums? There is also previsions for further help for people who can't pay even the lowered premium amount. It will be closer to free than not for over half the population.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#887195 Apr 12, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just type "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" with your eyes shut? The Minutemen were private citizens. They were also the militia.
The Declaration of Independence gives us the right as well as an obligation to overthrow any government that becomes destructive to "the consent of the governed" in securing our rights.
“...That to secure these rights, Government are instituted among men, deriving their powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of Government becomes destructive of those ends, it is the right of the People to alter or abolish it, and institute new Government.”
"The consent of the governed", did not want Obamacare. Neither was one representative of half of the population in Congress on board.
One has to wonder what the Founding Fathers of this great experiment would think.
They would think we, for the most part, have become dependent, not worthy of the freedom they gave us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887196 Apr 12, 2013
flack wrote:
Patrick Henry in 1788. "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.
Patrick Henry in 1784. "Ducky, bring me my pants. But before you do that come over here and blow me!" Turns out his signature phrase (give me liberty...") was pretty prophetic, huh? Maybe he should've offered the universe more options?

I just woke up because mom was screaming. I'm going back to sleep now, like you, coincidentally. i CAN SEE WHY YOU'D CHOOSE THIS OVER YOUR WAKING STATE. I had the most amazing dream... I was young again, a mere slip of a lad all muscle and bone, and I was poling a skiff through dark water, cypress stumps, suspicious raccoons... and as the orange sun set I saw a body floating alongside... a woman's body with her jaw in pronounced rictus and her two black breasts with their blood-dark nipples jutting out of the water. She was floating along right next to me, her sightless eyes locked lazily on the gathering gloom. We drifted along, her and I, speaking little, but getting along in our way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#887197 Apr 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of 'if they want to screw let them pay for their own pills, rubbers, diaphragms, etc...' don't you understand. Most people take responsibility for their decisions and don't expect other people to pay for lifestyle expenses. If you can't afford birth control keep your pants on. How hard is that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#887198 Apr 12, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that brings us back to the idiot part, doesn't it? For it is well known that none of "the fondling fathers" has had a cohesive thought this long time. Am I wrong?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#887199 Apr 12, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice the same thing and said the same thing to the idiot Dupont.

He is hopeless.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

#887204 Apr 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever expects the very worst to happen. Until it does.
Being prepared for the worst is probably good advise.
Just my humble observation.
Foolish, condescending, obnoxious carol, if you want anyone to honor your observations, you should really work on making them "humble" and learn the difference between advise and advice--neither of which benefit from your use.
snotty old fake teacher illegitimate babymama Leosanus she never have anything nice to say no wonder she be gettin knocked-up all the time by her illegitimate babydaddies an collectin Obammy welfare an foodstamps cuz her illegitimate babydaddies they be daily dumpin her an she not be collectin her chillins support
dem

Chicago, IL

#887206 Apr 12, 2013
MONTANA wrote:
Well, back to bid'ness ... look how many of you have more or less fallen to the wayside. Only the very stupidest, most obdurate persist.
Yes, you do. Did the good folks in Alabama run you out yet? They usually send morons like you to Detroit where you belong.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#887208 Apr 12, 2013
So I'm reading an online newspaper this morning and spy a headline that reads, "Retail Sales Plunge in March." Upon reading the piece I see that auto sales were down a tic but the "plunge" was created by a gas station sales decrease of 2.2%.

The formula used to prepare the official monthly retail sales reports do not consider that prices at the pump can rise and fall dramatically in a months time.

Fun with numbers.

Speaking of a plunge__gold is taking a sht today.
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#887210 Apr 12, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you nd those sockpuppets of your's spell ridiculous for us?
I am the QUEEN of the trolling carnival of sockpuppets. I have been rejected by but am madly in love with
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise and also have the supreme hots for all of the following:
St Black Pope, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_
lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal? Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head.|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron? <quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I definitely wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
dem

Chicago, IL

#887211 Apr 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever expects the very worst to happen. Until it does.
Being prepared for the worst is probably good advise.
Just my humble observation.
Foolish, condescending, obnoxious carol, if you want anyone to honor your observations, you should really work on making them "humble" and learn the difference between advise and advice--neither of which benefit from your use.
fekoff dumbfk hillbilly.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#887213 Apr 12, 2013
MONTANA wrote:
<quoted text>
Punch wildly at the air, you bag of black, illiterate, inane fat. You brainless breeder bull. I love to watch you jiggle. It must be jelly,'cause jam don't shake like that!
Hahahahahaha
Just more proof that you're crazy as a dog with rabies. Round of applause... She ain't changed her draws since the 80s. Useless to the world like a lady with no babies. Maybe the Bytch hates me cuz she realized she ain't me. Please I be cooling with my Puerto Rican mami. watching the kids play with a quart of liquor by me. What you thinking bout me for. Playing with yourself. 1 hand in your pants, other 1 on your keyboard. All this & the Bytch never saw my face. This ain't no social network Bytch, give me myspace!(get it). And stop talking shit like you dine on waste. Look but don't touch. Touch but don't taste. Taste but don't swallow. commandments of working girl! One things for certain girl. Your wise cracks ain't working girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min TRD 68,548
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min HughBe 69,467
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Cali Girl 2014 50,015
Amy - 9-29-2014 26 min PEllen 25
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min Mister Tonka 98,335
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Socialism is for ... 46,979
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min LRS 178,579

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]