Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
815,821 - 815,840 of 1,084,379 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly; I also liked Tenzings idea of having the insurance industry monitor guns, doubt it will happen.
I don't think that the insurance industry wants near it lily__how do they do it given all the frikken liars.

Vehicles require a current tag and registration as a condition of driving them, simple deal.

The 2A has no room for registrations.

Look at the effort just to get background checks on new purchases.
nobamaredux

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsht__you're not that stupid.
You freaks continue to ignore the construction and construction related folks that were put out of work during the great BushCo housing crisis. Put those people back to work and UE is around 7%.
Think!
The percentage of people in the workforce is steadily shrinking.

This has dire consequences for the economy and for government programs like SS, Medicare, and Obamacare that are funded by payrolls.

The end result is obvious, and well-planned by Obama.
nobamaredux

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that the insurance industry wants near it lily__how do they do it given all the frikken liars.
Vehicles require a current tag and registration as a condition of driving them, simple deal.
The 2A has no room for registrations.
Look at the effort just to get background checks on new purchases.
Some of the new gun laws passed in several states may face Second Amendment problems.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
How about cracking down on gangs in Chicago and other cities, locking up all the little bastards? Everyday gang deaths make all the mass murders look insignificant.
Or doesn't Obama want to lock up all his voters?
i doubt that they vote
nobamaredux

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
i doubt that they vote
If they exist, somebody casts a vote for them.

Seriously, why is there zero focus on attacking gang violence?

Does Obama (and Michelle) seriously believe that making guns illegal will reduce gang murders in Chicago?
nobamaredux

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Exactly; I also liked Tenzings idea of having the insurance industry monitor guns, doubt it will happen.
The government cannot force people to buy insurance, just tax them if they don't.

There are millions of unregistered guns in the US, and fools like you will make millions of people criminals if you force gun registration. But people will defy the law to protect their families and their country when necessary.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks don't want to go & listen to the KKK.
Gays don't want to listen to Santorum.
Jews don't want skinheads giving commencement addresses to their kids.
Not including bigots & racists is not discriminatory.
No group is interested in support those that are bigoted or racist toward them.
Men don't cruise the women's locker room or bathroom because they aren't allowed in those places not because they wouldn't.
And normal folks don't want to listen to jerks like you making up fantasy children's stories to pose as legitimate arguments.

When was the last time any black group invited the KKK to speak to them and then canceled for racial reasons?

Fantasy ImaginaryDave BS.

When was the last time any gay group invited Rick Santorum to come speak to them and then canceled at the last minute over Santorum's gay stance?

More Fantasy ImaginaryDave BS.

When was the last time any Jewish group invited a skinhead speaker to give a commencement address to their children and then cancelled at the last moment because skinheads are antisemitic?

More Fantasy ImaginaryDave BS.

And this embarrassing little gem here: "Men don't cruise the women's locker room or bathroom because they aren't allowed in those places not because they wouldn't."

Huh? What in the hell does this have to do with racist anti-gay antisemitic speakers? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You are losing it, you bald-headed ignoramus child!!!

You argue from a point of pubescent immaturity, ImaginaryDave. And it really does show. You sound more like lily or leosampleanus every every day! Grow up. Please.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Um stupid you don't pay 28% on the entire 150k. You pay 15% on that 70k even if you make a billion dollars. Wheres the tax break?
If I post $150K taxable, it would not include my IRA investment. If it were $10k & I did not put it in, my table income would be $160K.

My God your a dumbf*uck.

If I made $150K taxable without my IRA & deposited $10K in my IRA, 4K would have been taxed at 28% & $6K at 25%.

Both raters are higher than the 5% rate I would pay when retired (in my example).

So again, you are a dumbf*ck.

Don't you ever get tired of me kicking your dumbf*ck ass every day..

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
This has dire consequences for the economy and for government programs like SS, Medicare, and Obamacare that are funded by payrolls.
When this start?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
If they exist, somebody casts a vote for them.
Seriously, why is there zero focus on attacking gang violence?
Does Obama (and Michelle) seriously believe that making guns illegal will reduce gang murders in Chicago?
I have no idea. What is the answer to it, really? The only viable one is elimination of all guns. Period. Other than than, let them kill each other off till they're all dead. I don't think that there is zero focus on it. Legalize drugs and end the war on drugs might end it.
Cal Tech

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

I Come In PEACE wrote:
F/U LILY,LEOSANA,DEM AND ALL LIBS AND DEMOCRATS the difference between a LIB AND DEMOCRAT is BLACK AND WHITE again F/U MFrs NASTY POS Using swearwords is often thought of as the preserve of the thoughtless and uneducated - but new research suggests that this may be nothing more than a myth.
A language expert has published a new book about the history of swearing, and discovered that the practice is a lot more common - and a lot less useless - than most people imagine.
Among Melissa Mohr's revelations are the fact that most children learn how to swear before they even know the alphabet, and that some swear words date back to the time of the Romans.
Swearing is not a sign of class and people don't just do it because they're lazy: Language experts expose the myths behind cursing0.7% of all English spoken language is swearing
Many children learn swear words before the alphabet
Bad language dates to Romans and Anglo-Saxons
I'm not familiar with A. Language Expert? Which university is (he?) affiliated with? Now I've heard of A. Religious Expert, and his brother, A Social Expert, but I must've missed, A. Language Expert. Big family though obviously, and well represented here. Well respected too.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
The contribution can be either pre-tax or post-tax.
The conversation was about tax deferral.
Cal Tech

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Yes, it almost seems as if the Expert family is growing every day. They obviously reproduce like the Rabbit family...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Larry Craig
He doesn't want you.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That wasn't me on here at night, that was Carol or whatever she calls herself today,AuntiSaphire or something like that. Along with your bffs, shinningerection and moshx, talking about gay sex, it gives them a tingle.
So you were Calvin Cooledges secretary, counting pencils? They do that in insane asylums. What a loser you are Jane.
lily boca knows all about insane asylums and getting tingles.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I just looked, it was leadpantslou and the blackpope et al!!
Who cares anyway? Janes whole existence in life is stalking me, I give her a reason for living. Did you know she was Calvin Coolidges secretary? Her job was counting pencils, poor old girl. Do you think she can still walk?
...as lily boca staggers around Happy Hour...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right__surely you're not that fkn stupid__are you?

Baby boomers are leaving the workforce at a rate of 10,000 per day (300,000) per month. The construction people and those who sell and finance the homes are just starting to drift back into the workforce as are the suppliers and all the others in that industry.

The math is right before your eyes yet you ignore it because you hate the black man in the white house.

Weak like pizz on a plate you are.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, that was shortlived!
The Obama transparency, shovel-ready jobs and unification of the nation, etc.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"mines inns meet"
Happy Hour speaketh
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, we know all about your life, beating up and stalking the homeless, spitting on them, picking up diapers in the hallway of your project building. You're a pathetic old wretch, comes out in every post.
But, karmas gonna gitcha Janey, hit you right in the head, better get yourself together, soon you're gonna be dead.
lily boca goes first

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min LRS 175,207
glitch plagued obama care website cost us ameri... 34 min hands on AR 1
More Violence in Chicago in a Violence Filled C... 45 min Culture Auditor 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 49,025
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,069
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 25
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,878
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search