Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
DEATH

Chicago, IL

#887042 Apr 11, 2013
The "worst" my dear, is if your God doesn't exist and can't "save" you. In that case, isn't it just you and me? Shouldn't you expect the worst? Yes... you should.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris GOP Cliff Zombie

United States

#887043 Apr 11, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
I am looking for a gamer who takes to the crop, whip & the spur, and is willing to relocate to Arizona!! If any of you leftist queefs are willing to run a donkey train, I can promise you: 1)minimum wage
2)three squares a day
3)a good solid daily beating with a wooden cudgel.
Inquire within!!
Which raises the question of what happens when you don't have your wooden cudgel and I'm within clobbering distance.
Fenris GOP Cliff Zombie

United States

#887044 Apr 11, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
How about I put my size 10 1/2 up your fat ass? lmao
Another GOP homophagus shows his true colors.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#887045 Apr 11, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
First, Leadville Lou is simplifying to the point of distortion as Repugnants are want to do. Yes, Wilson and FDR got us into two world wars, but after we were attacked. You left out that little detail, didn't you, Lou?
Little details sometimes make all the difference.
As for EasyEed, you would have us believe Kennedy committed 17,000 troops without any prior commitments.
This simply isn't the case. It was Eisenhower who sent in the first 600 military personnel and signed a pledge to come to South Vietnam's support if attacked. With those conditions in place, Kennedy inherited a situation with potential to escalate.
If you read either "The Pentagon Papers" or Fletcher Prouty's "The Secret Team", both sources refer to CIA black ops in which unmarked U.S. aircraft and ships made unprovoked attacks on North Vietnam as part of "OPLAN 34". When the North fired back, it was reported as having come first. This was the background for the Gulf of Tonkin.
Prouty, who was a USAF focal point officer for CIA black ops further states that all military units in Vietnam were under Agency operational control until 1964.
In the final analysis, the CIA was the real architect of the Vietnam War.
Sorry, Conway, both Wilson and FDR's actions got us involved in those wars, if Wilson would have stayed neutral and FDR wouldn't have meddled in Japan and China's affairs we wouldn't have been attacked. Guess you left that out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Chicago, IL

#887047 Apr 11, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
How about I put my size 10 1/2 up your fat ass? lmao
In case you haven't noticed, Louis, you're next. You drew the short straw, apparently. Oh, and, I simply don't care about your footware. Those who know me know that unless you can kick over your head, and I know you can't, you're dead already. Check it out, people here know what I can do... except you. I fight for fun, not profit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#887048 Apr 11, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
First, Leadville Lou is simplifying to the point of distortion as Repugnants are want to do. Yes, Wilson and FDR got us into two world wars, but after we were attacked. You left out that little detail, didn't you, Lou?
Little details sometimes make all the difference.
As for EasyEed, you would have us believe Kennedy committed 17,000 troops without any prior commitments.
This simply isn't the case. It was Eisenhower who sent in the first 600 military personnel and signed a pledge to come to South Vietnam's support if attacked. With those conditions in place, Kennedy inherited a situation with potential to escalate.
If you read either "The Pentagon Papers" or Fletcher Prouty's "The Secret Team", both sources refer to CIA black ops in which unmarked U.S. aircraft and ships made unprovoked attacks on North Vietnam as part of "OPLAN 34". When the North fired back, it was reported as having come first. This was the background for the Gulf of Tonkin.
Prouty, who was a USAF focal point officer for CIA black ops further states that all military units in Vietnam were under Agency operational control until 1964.
In the final analysis, the CIA was the real architect of the Vietnam War.
Viet Nam had nothing to do with the northern communists trying to enslave the south? Because that's what happened when we left.

Why is it virtually no one ever wants to emigrate to the people's paradise's like Cuba, China, Viet Nam, N. Korea, etc.?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Incorrigible Axe

Los Angeles, CA

#887053 Apr 11, 2013
Not to get off topic, as if this ridiculously prolific thread has a topic, still...

I mean, Obama, for all his half-human heritage is essentially -- by his policies, weakness, arrogance, showmanship and douchebaggery -- just a nighur.

If people could just settle on that point, we could focus on how to save the nation from this sort of genetic ignorance.

(Cue the chimpouts...)
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#887055 Apr 11, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Another distortion by oversimplification.
Perhaps a few extremists have made such statements, but it hardly reflects the view of mainstream liberals. So please don't put words in our mouths based on the comments of the outer fringe.
Or are you going to make the case that none of the millions of liberals in this country are married?
:)
The loud mouthed liberals get all the press, ordinary types get none.

It's all too ironic that for years conservatives who espoused couples getting married to have their children were called all kinds of nasty names and now those same critics are shreiking for gays[no biological kids possible] to be allowed to marry.

likely the irony escaped you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#887057 Apr 11, 2013
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't noticed, Louis, you're next. You drew the short straw, apparently. Oh, and, I simply don't care about your footware. Those who know me know that unless you can kick over your head, and I know you can't, you're dead already. Check it out, people here know what I can do... except you. I fight for fun, not profit.
F off, ya little twerp.
Cway

United States

#887058 Apr 11, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when everyone thought the same thing about the Democratic Party.
Republicans were king of the hill for 12 years straight. Clinton won without a majority vote because Ross Perot took the lion's share from Bush Sr.
It's been going downhill ever since.
The Democrats are presently doing a pretty good job of destroying themselves from within and need no help either. If you don't think so now, wait until the reality of Obamacare sets in.
Yes, Perot's campaign hurt GHW Bush. So what? We had a similar problem with Ralph Nader in 2000.

I recall at the end of GHW Bush's term in 1993, we had a moderate recession in full swing. That marked the end of Reagan's economic "triumph". It was based on an unsustainable Cold War military build-up.

As for Clinton, he also left office with a moderate recession, but with a balanced budget and the least government spending in the years from 1981 to 2009.

The massive spending which has led us to the current crisis began with Reagan, was perpetuated by GHW, slowed down by Clinton, then ruinously revived by W.

Case closed.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#887060 Apr 11, 2013
DEATH wrote:
Here's the thing, sweetie, maybe you can get a member of SEAL team 9 to don a fake mustache and sunglasses to testify in your favor. Otherwise, you're going to have to kiss me, and the Kiss of DEATH is invariably... fatal. Register. I dare you.
Professor Fartsack I presume
stepping out of the nut house gloom...
Fenris GOP Cliff Zombie

United States

#887061 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You will just nod out again Pops, like always...
What do you mean "like always". There's never been. You want to keep it that way if you like staying healthy, cudgel boy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#887062 Apr 11, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what the queers want, marriage is just a cover, an excuse. They want to force the rest of us with authority from the government to accept their deviant lifestyle with codification.
For 40 years libs have been telling us marriage is un necessary, outmoded, crap, irrelevant.
Homosexual, idiot, criminal, felon, deviant, pervert, pedophile, rapist, low IQ democrats, ignorant bigot and racist like RealDave. To RealDave they're his family members and friends all born with a deranged behavior according to RealDave...Homosexuals, criminals and deviants all with their deranged behavior and mental illness he wants to call normal..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris GOP Cliff Zombie

United States

#887064 Apr 11, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The loud mouthed liberals get all the press, ordinary types get none.
It's all too ironic that for years conservatives who espoused couples getting married to have their children were called all kinds of nasty names and now those same critics are shreiking for gays[no biological kids possible] to be allowed to marry.
likely the irony escaped you.
Try not to stereotype the entire Democrat Party as a collection of radicals.

As for the press, it blows in both directions. Note how Bush and Cheney were given a free pass in the preceding months they hawked their BS War in Iraq to the public. Note how the administation used their assets in the press like Novak and Miller to take out Valerie Plame.

The press also praised the dictatorship of South Vietnam as a "democracy" during much of the Vietnam era. Hardly a liberal point of view.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#887067 Apr 11, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Luke, this schtick is older and saggier than your empty ballsac ...
LOL.. YOU F*cking redneck mental phaggot hillbilly... A Millport Alabama idiot...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#887068 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Dont get your panties in a wad, just yanking an old worm's chain. I prefer Thor; the Swedes were/are wimps....
Yeah, it figures you'd bow to a pagan god of war. Pagan gods are the favorites of uncouth savages. That's what your boy, Adolf, tried to replace Christianity with.

Think what you like about the Swedes, but that isn't the point.

The point is, Gustav II Adolf was a far more glorious ruler and far braver in combat than your idol, Adolf.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Chicago, IL

#887069 Apr 11, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
Jesus, not the obligatory "lmao" again? If you're at that stage, how far can "ROTFLMAO" be? And after that, after losing your ass, how far can DEATH be? Whistling in the dark, indeed ...
DEATH is not far. It is upstairs from me as I write this and it is horrible indeed. I just visited with it. To see the ones you love brought low by no more than time. Often the watchers remark, "Gee, you're up late." And I am... DEATH is. DEATH is not quick nor is he clean. He is a horrid ogre with accompanying sounds from another world. My last kiss is sweet in a way, but it's very final. Carol, I am engaged in death as we speak. I'm an expert in it. Tonight I'll take one soul, perhaps, hundreds, thousands. But to the people concerned it is the only death that matters. Memento Mori, my dear. I deal DEATH like a house of cards, which is to say, as if he were Mexican.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#887070 Apr 11, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it figures you'd bow to a pagan god of war. Pagan gods are the favorites of uncouth savages. That's what your boy, Adolf, tried to replace Christianity with.
Think what you like about the Swedes, but that isn't the point.
The point is, Gustav II Adolf was a far more glorious ruler and far braver in combat than your idol, Adolf.
These liberals oppose your belief and right to bear arms: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Mao, Chavez, Obama. Who do you trust dummy?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Chicago, IL

#887071 Apr 11, 2013
How amusing for DEATH to be chronicling death. A dozen feet away an old woman with many sins lays dying, gasping for air like a fish, gutted, eaten even, but without the perspective to realize she's dead. Judge not... there are pieces of wisdom in bibles, and there are droves of them, but nothing prepares you for DEATH does it, carol? There's no prayer, no blessing, no sermon that prepares you for the flying vomit and shit and suffering which accompanies leaving the world. Love you guys. God bless.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#887072 Apr 11, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Perot's campaign hurt GHW Bush. So what? We had a similar problem with Ralph Nader in 2000.
I recall at the end of GHW Bush's term in 1993, we had a moderate recession in full swing. That marked the end of Reagan's economic "triumph". It was based on an unsustainable Cold War military build-up.
As for Clinton, he also left office with a moderate recession, but with a balanced budget and the least government spending in the years from 1981 to 2009.
The massive spending which has led us to the current crisis began with Reagan, was perpetuated by GHW, slowed down by Clinton, then ruinously revived by W.
Case closed.
Clinton had a Republican-controlled Congress for 6 of his 8 year term.

That was the difference in his eventually moving to the center and signing legislation like the Welfare Reform Act.

Remember Clinton's State of the Union Address when he told the American public the era of big government was over?

He was more Republican than Democrat when compared to the radical liberal sitting in the White House now which, by the way, defies all logic in this parallel universe we now seem to be living.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min LessHypeMoreFact 47,582
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Sublime1 98,546
Abby 10-30 16 min edogxxx 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,651
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min Boy G 50,755
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,145
Amy 10-30 1 hr edogxxx 11
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]