Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
815,781 - 815,800 of 1,081,635 Comments Last updated 41 min ago
I Come In PEACE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

OBAMAS Crimes against Humanity: Afghan Children Killed in NATO Airstrikes
Twelve civilians, including 11 children killed in Afghan NATO strike

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid
Don't be so hard on yourself.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The blank Czech speaketh! You're the dumbest one on here.
Does your bigotry know no bounds?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, we know all about your life, beating up and stalking the homeless, spitting on them, picking up diapers in the hallway of your project building. You're a pathetic old wretch, comes out in every post.
But, karmas gonna gitcha Janey, hit you right in the head, better get yourself together, soon you're gonna be dead.
Karma is too busy with you to bother with anyone else.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"All"? Now for the truth
"Several dozen students walked out of Sunday's commencement ceremonies at St. Joseph's University, where Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum was receiving an honorary degree."
Do you ever tell the truth?
Yep, got me there.

I should have sad some or a lot of students & 30 faculty walked out. Many did not attend. Many protested by wearing rainbow tassels on their caps but stayed. After all, it was their commencement & refused to let the bigot Santorum ruin it any further.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you haven't been following Flacko's post's on this or his other threads for the last five years eh?
He's been consistently wrong on every topic because he only reads the headline and let's that little chicken that runs around in his mind take over the splainin.
I've known folks like Flack since a teen hanging out at Grange meetings with my dad the farmer.
But unlike your twisted self, Flack is honest, interesting and an important part of what makes this thread worth the time.
My question wasn't about flack. It was about you. Why don't you answer it. It's dishonest to leave out part af a title so you are the twisted liar, not me.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The idea that these fee phones are new under Obama is a view taken by most dumbass right whiners.
And apparently by dumbass obama supporters as well.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that the point flew 0ver your head like most intelligent comments.
Its a tax break because there of taxation when the contributions are made is likely higher than the tax rate paid when they money is withdrawn.
If you make jointly $150K taxable, you would pay 28%. But say after retirement, your taxable income is $70,000 and you pay 15%.
Wow, that is a break of 12%.
How did you become such a dumbass?
Um stupid you don't pay 28% on the entire 150k. You pay 15% on that 70k even if you make a billion dollars. Wheres the tax break?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh really? Tell us how you came up with that?
Someone who uses "chezc" as an insult wouldn't understand.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
My question wasn't about flack. It was about you. Why don't you answer it. It's dishonest to leave out part af a title so you are the twisted liar, not me.
You're a night crew mutt with little to offer__fk off.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave are you for Real, the individual has been tax twice on the Same Money!! When he Earn it now when he/she withdrew itů What Tax Break!!
The money is not taxed when it goes in. Realdave doesn't know we have a progressive tax system. The tax rate on earned income at 70k is the same for everyone no matter how much you make.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a night crew mutt with little to offer__fk off.
Night crew? Another liberal who can't tell the truth. Ask one of the nurses to pull your panties out of your ass old man.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumber than Eman.
When you put parrt of your wages in an IRA it is pre-tax dollars.
My God you right whiners are dumber than sh*t.
Look up progressive tax system. Geesh!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Obama wants to tax cigarettes about another dollar to raise $70 billion to pay for kindergarten for 4 year olds. With tobacco use declining where will the money come from to make up the difference?
On a side note the spell checker thinks Obama is suppose to be Mamba. LMAO!!!
I think it would be better to double tax all gun sales
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

In other news Lil Kim wagged his mini missile again but didn't launch it__maybe he's waiting for the big upcoming national birthday celebration of Big-un.

What happens if one of those antiques blows up on the launch pad? Does Kim kill a general or two and will FOX televise it?

With a disclaimer of course.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
In other news Lil Kim wagged his mini missile again but didn't launch it__maybe he's waiting for the big upcoming national birthday celebration of Big-un.
What happens if one of those antiques blows up on the launch pad? Does Kim kill a general or two and will FOX televise it?
With a disclaimer of course.
The South Koreans are laughing at him. They're not running and hiding.
I Come In PEACE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

THE LIBERAL AGENDA DESTROY THE YOUTH EXAMPLE ABORTION;Veteran teacher's resignation letter pouring scorn on America's 'zombie-like' education system goes viral after huge wave of supportGerald 'Jerry' Conti, 62, has taught history for 40 years

Decries the appalling state of American education in resignation letter to Westhill High School in Syracuse, N.Y.
Blasts the administration for taking 'creativity, academic freedom, teacher autonomy, experimentation and innovation' out of the classroom
The high school teacher is seeking to retire 3 years early

His letter has gone viral, with nearly 2,000 shares on Facebook
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Kid Rock made waves by supporting Mitt Romney in the 2012 presidential election, but that doesn't mean he always toes the party line. In an new interview with Rolling Stone, the rocker says one point in particular had him foaming at the mouth.

As previously reported, Kid Rock is planning a tour and trying to keep ticket prices at $20. He hasn't been completely successful, however, because of ticketing fees and states that have outlawed paperless ticketing. Guess who is to blame:

"That's one of the times I'm f--king embarrassed to be a Republican," Rock said. "It's f--king Republican lawmakers passing those laws, you dumbasses. They already did it in New York and they're trying to do it in Michigan. I've even called some of those guys to try and stop it."

But the musician's rage wasn't only directed at Republican legislators. "They're taking a f--king five-dollar service charge," he said of concert retailer Ticketmaster. "It's 25 percent of the f--king ticket! That's f--ked up, but I've beaten them up as much as I can. Then Walmart stepped in and agreed to charge just $20, and it includes parking
I Come In PEACE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

FAMILY VALUES OF A DEMOCRAT PARENT Mother 'armed her son, 11, and five others for vigilante justice attack on boy, 16'Honey Love, 35, caught the 16-year-old boy standing over her daughter not wearing his pants or shorts
Police say Love armed her 11-year-old son with two steak

ANd I SAY SHE IS DEMOCRAT BECAUSE SHE IS BLACK
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think it would be better to double tax all gun sales
I think that all gun shows should be banned__connect each and every gun sale to a license at a physical address. That would make the retail side of the industry more legit__currently it operates as a carny show.

There is no way, imo, to reign in private sales until commercial sales are brought under control.

Whatever, Obama might get a slight concession on background checks but not much more. Both sides will call it a win and next year there will be another slaughter of some kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 6 min WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,860
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr truth 48,928
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••