Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#887238 Apr 12, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I spell ridiculous for us? No! LOL
I am QUEEN of the trolling carnival of sockpuppets. I have been rejected by, but worship and adore the following:
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise
Natty Bumppo,leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_
lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this ar
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted tex <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser). 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head.
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
#93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011#395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I also wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#887239 Apr 12, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> A family of four making $35,000 a year will get over $10,000 in a 'tax credit' on a policy of just over $12,000. The 'tax credit' goes to the insurance company. So basically the federal government is paying 90% of the premium for the next 3 years then it falls on the state. Where is that money going to come from? Do you understand how much money it will require to pay all those premiums? There is also previsions for further help for people who can't pay even the lowered premium amount. It will be closer to free than not for over half the population.
Hello Hellloooooooooo Anyone in there?

The ACA raises money to pay for these subsidies.

And I'm going to tell this just one more time.

The subsidies are always covered by the federal government. 100%

Under the ACA, medicaid was expanded to include those making up to 133% of the federal poverty line. These added people are covered 100% by the federal government for three years. It then gradually drops to 90% federal government money with the state picking up the difference
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#887241 Apr 12, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I remain QUEEN of the trolling carnival of sockpuppets. I have been rejected by, but am madly in love with all of the following: t
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise,
Natty Bumppo,leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_
lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#887243 Apr 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Hellloooooooooo Anyone in there?
The ACA raises money to pay for these subsidies.
And I'm going to tell this just one more time.
The subsidies are always covered by the federal government. 100%
Under the ACA, medicaid was expanded to include those making up to 133% of the federal poverty line. These added people are covered 100% by the federal government for three years. It then gradually drops to 90% federal government money with the state picking up the difference
It will come nowhere near raising enough money. That is not what the Huffpo piece I read. This bill (ACA) will be the biggest disaster ever forced on the American people. Anybody with half a brain can see the just horrific harm this thing is going to do!!! Why do you think (so I hear) that they have pushed back the exchanges till 2015? To get the disaster past the 2014 election like they did 2012. It is a disaster!!!!
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#887244 Apr 12, 2013
Hey fckers, how's it going?

Rightwingers still trying to destroy America?
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#887245 Apr 12, 2013
Let's face it folks, you liberals and rightwingers need each other, think how boring it would be if one of these groups no longer existed? And it would be twice as boring for you rightwingers if there were no liberals.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#887246 Apr 12, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It will come nowhere near raising enough money. That is not what the Huffpo piece I read. This bill (ACA) will be the biggest disaster ever forced on the American people. Anybody with half a brain can see the just horrific harm this thing is going to do!!! Why do you think (so I hear) that they have pushed back the exchanges till 2015? To get the disaster past the 2014 election like they did 2012. It is a disaster!!!!
Shaddaup ya drama queen. Sheesh, you fear everything you don't understand.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#887247 Apr 12, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Mostly from blood and needles contaminated by Gays. Some by sex with people with HIV.
West Virginians?
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#887248 Apr 12, 2013
Has anyone brought up the UnConstitutionality of the state of West Virginia lately? Anyone?
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#887249 Apr 12, 2013
Gold still tumbling, rightwingers must be besides themselves. Buy more gold!!!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#887250 Apr 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Let's face it folks, you liberals and rightwingers need each other, think how boring it would be if one of these groups no longer existed? And it would be twice as boring for you rightwingers if there were no liberals.
However, life without rightwingers for a centrist/liberal such as you know they're all such sanctimonious bible thumpers, you'd think they'd be a big, big hurry to rapture themselves to their just deserts?

Who's dawn?

#887252 Apr 12, 2013
Oopsie: such as I (I really need more sleep...and fewer rightwingers.)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#887253 Apr 12, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Gold still tumbling, rightwingers must be besides themselves. Buy more gold!!!
Doug "tar baby" Lamborn has shown his idiocy once again by using pure speculation to scare the living shyt out of our Pacific allies and America's sky is falling crowd.

Any word on what happened to the Benghazi survivors yet? They've been awfully quiet eh? Maybe Doug Lamborn should give them a stern talking to.

In other news__Tiger is on the move.

Damn that's a pretty golf course.
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

#887254 Apr 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Oopsie: such as I (I really need more sleep...and fewer rightwingers.)
illegitimate fake teacher babymama leosanus she need to be stop walkin the streets all night an git some a her rest fo da illegitimate chillins

Who's dawn?

#887256 Apr 12, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not from taking it up the ass queer boy.
Wow, that's an asinine assumption even from you, Knock-knock. Some do, then given it to their wives or girlfrieds, who unsuspecting may give it to their future partners.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#887258 Apr 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Doug "tar baby" Lamborn has shown his idiocy once again by using pure speculation to scare the living shyt out of our Pacific allies and America's sky is falling crowd.
Any word on what happened to the Benghazi survivors yet? They've been awfully quiet eh? Maybe Doug Lamborn should give them a stern talking to.
In other news__Tiger is on the move.
Damn that's a pretty golf course.
Hey Realtime. Don't know about this Doug Lamborn guy.

I'm guessing Flack has one foot in his bunker and book on how to speak Korean in his hand.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#887259 Apr 12, 2013
On a side note I really thought after the 2008 election that Sarah Palin would have more staying power on the Republican scene. She had everything they seek out: Lack of intellectual curiosity, almost no knowledge of U.S. history, a very narrow view of things and overall a very superficial person.

I guess I have to give rightwingers some kudos for not buying into her.
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

#887260 Apr 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that's an asinine assumption even from you, Knock-knock. Some do, then given it to their wives or girlfrieds, who unsuspecting may give it to their future partners.
what you mean "girlfrieds"? them is hot like you? fake teacher illegitimate babymama done flunked spellin agin? Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha...
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#887261 Apr 12, 2013
Kudos to you rightwingers for not buying into Sarah Palin.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#887262 Apr 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that's an asinine assumption even from you, Knock-knock. Some do, then given it to their wives or girlfrieds, who unsuspecting may give it to their future partners.
WTF is a "girlfrieds", airhead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min Ratloder 69,799
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 187,828
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr jimi-yank 53,037
Core Aspects In Testo XTRM Across The Usa 3 hr jorgeleone 1
College Scandals 13 hr music 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 hr Red_Forman 5,947
Word (Dec '08) 15 hr Red_Forman 5,211
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]