Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
815,681 - 815,700 of 1,084,502 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't me either. First time I've been on since yesterday afternoon.
I just looked, it was leadpantslou and the blackpope et al!!
Who cares anyway? Janes whole existence in life is stalking me, I give her a reason for living. Did you know she was Calvin Coolidges secretary? Her job was counting pencils, poor old girl. Do you think she can still walk?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Bowing to pressure from students, Dr. Ben Carson on Wednesday stepped down as commencement speaker at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, the Baltimore Sun reported.
In a letter sent to Dr. Paul B. Rothman, dean of the medical school, Carson said his withdrawal from the ceremony "would be in the best interest of the students."
"Given all the national media surrounding my statements as to my belief in traditional marriage, I believe it would be in the best interest of the students for me to voluntarily withdraw as your commencement speaker this year," Carson, the director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins, wrote. He will also step down as the speaker for the diploma ceremony at the university's school of education.
Anti-gay remarks made recently by Carson during an appearance on Fox News sparked a furor among Johns Hopkins students, who circulated a petition to have the renowned neurosurgeon replaced as commencement speaker.
"Marriage is between a man and a woman," Carson told Fox's Sean Hannity during the appearance. "No group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality, it doesn't matter what they are — they don't get to change the definition."
Before making his decision official, Carson said last month that he was prepared to honor the wishes of those students and step down as graduation speaker. Last week, he apologized for those remarks after being rebuked by Rothman.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...
Well, that was shortlived!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Marc Faber of The Gloom and Doom Report.
Figures you'd be reading his bullsht.
The DOW might climb to 15,500 or so before leveling off for a spell.
Whatever you thought you knew about investing changed Flacko.
What the market does or doesn't do no longer is a concern to me. However the house is being built upon the sand. There is no logic in the market. It is only a matter of time. What will spark it is anybodies guest. You do realize that most of the market push up is automated driven. Earn some money but be careful. People in 1929 thought the party would never end too.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I was reading about that couple who kidnapped their kids; they're both engineers, had good jobs, friends etc, what the hell happened?
He was a believer in Ron Paul! Did they get caught up in the end of the world nut club?
Maybe that too but it was reported that the were part of the sovereign citizens thingy and at one point threatened to harm the children.

There was some misinformation earlier__too many news channels eh?

The kids are at her parents home and apparently none the worse for wear.

He's got crazier eyes than Rick Scott.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Augusta wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not registered?
You really are dumb carol, dumb carol.
Oops...here he is!

I'll get around to it. For now, bite me.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Barack and Michelle Obama paid tribute to Memphis soul yesterday in the latest iteration of "In Performance at the White House," celebrating the Tennessee city that brought blacks and whites together through music despite segregation and racism in the 1960s. "These songs get us on the dance floor," Obama said. "They get stuck in our heads. We go back over them again and again. And they've played an important part in our history."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/memphi...
Follow us:@rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

This will air on April 16th. Carol? You can TIVO it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

The sound of Soulsville, U.S.A., a music that, at its core, is about the pain of being alone, the power of human connection and the importance of treating each other right," he continued. "After all, this is the music that asked us to try a little tenderness. It's the music that put 'Mr. Big Stuff' in his place. And it's the music that challenged us to accept new ways of thinking with four timeless words:'Can you dig it?'"

Performers included Sam Moore of the duo Sam and Dave and American Idol Season 11 finalist Joshua Ledet taking on "Soul Man," and Justin Timberlake and Cropper joining together for a rendition of Otis Redding's "(Sittin' On) the Dock of the Bay." Alabama Shakes, Ben Harper, Cyndi Lauper, Charlie Musselwhite, Mavis Staples, Queen Latifah and William Bell also performed, with Latifah serving as host and Jones as bandleader. Al Green was set to perform but withdrew at the last minute after suffering a back injury

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/memphi...
Follow us:@rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
Bowing to pressure from students, Dr. Ben Carson on Wednesday stepped down as commencement speaker at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, the Baltimore Sun reported.
In a letter sent to Dr. Paul B. Rothman, dean of the medical school, Carson said his withdrawal from the ceremony "would be in the best interest of the students."
"Given all the national media surrounding my statements as to my belief in traditional marriage, I believe it would be in the best interest of the students for me to voluntarily withdraw as your commencement speaker this year," Carson, the director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins, wrote. He will also step down as the speaker for the diploma ceremony at the university's school of education.
Anti-gay remarks made recently by Carson during an appearance on Fox News sparked a furor among Johns Hopkins students, who circulated a petition to have the renowned neurosurgeon replaced as commencement speaker.
"Marriage is between a man and a woman," Carson told Fox's Sean Hannity during the appearance. "No group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality, it doesn't matter what they are — they don't get to change the definition."
Before making his decision official, Carson said last month that he was prepared to honor the wishes of those students and step down as graduation speaker. Last week, he apologized for those remarks after being rebuked by Rothman.
Can't spark a debate, now can we?

Dr. Carson might just have offered the students some new insight as to why half of the country also stands against gay marriage including the president, Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton before they started conning gays for their vote too.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Photos from Soulsville:

http://www.google.com/search...
Cal Tech

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you've just been programmed to think like a machine.
People like you are why we're in this mess.
Garbage in...garbage out...hit enter.
'People like me?' In any event I don't care what you think of me, there is no me, remember? There's only the INTERNET, GOD. For all you know I AM a 'machine," right? For all "I" know, you are too? Wait right there and I'll Google it for us...
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

<quoted text>
I just looked, it was leadpantslou and the blackpope et al!!
Who cares anyway? Janes whole existence in life is stalking me, I give her a reason for living. Did you know she was Calvin Coolidges secretary? Her job was counting pencils, poor old girl. Do you think she can still walk?
Can't help you with your problem with Jane. I have my own version of Jane. At least Jane doesn't post under your name and location.
You should thank your lucky stars for that.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

A California teen dies after being hit with softball during high school gym class.

We should start legislating softball ownership.
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey choco taco, I bet you like it hard and from behind, right through the overalls. Don't ask me how I know, I just CAN! I'm a woman, and a mighty retarded one. My mom went to Jesus in the same crash where I got my massive head injuries. Yep, that's right -- just like you, I got a double whammy -- born slow (but straight, thank God), and with those funny little corn teeth all squeezed into a mouth that's way too little for them. I grew up on the side of the mountain that gets no sun, so I got no Vitamin D either. We ate lint on a good day. Lots of stuff, but I don't want to be unduly prolix (whoops, I don't really talk like that!).
So, besides being born retarded, what happened to you to make you as proudly stupid as I am? Did you get clocked with a pipe wrench in the service? Generally, I makes loads of spelling honkers in every other sentence, but today I seem to be possessed. I agree with everything you said about those evil homosexuals, by the way. Why should they get to take all the good looking, creative, well muscled men, while us girls (if we're lucky) get to blow pipe fitters and truckers.
Like so many things in this great, great country, it's just not fair!
Not even close to the truth...Idiot!!
tily che lunt

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Wow Fido, you found a dead squirrel?

Can you speak & sit too?
sonicfilter wrote:
Cal Tech

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Augusta wrote:
<quoted text>
10 to 1 odds you're or have collected some type of government assistance.
But you won't admit it, rite?
Everyone collects some type of government assistance, the INTERNET - GOD - is a Government creation, remember?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Obama careless about Public Perception’ it’s in your Face!! Obama’s second term is about pushing his Radical Agenda will Liberals/Democrats Follow!! Democrats is the Party of Hand Outs not a Hand Up!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe that too but it was reported that the were part of the sovereign citizens thingy and at one point threatened to harm the children.
There was some misinformation earlier__too many news channels eh?
The kids are at her parents home and apparently none the worse for wear.
He's got crazier eyes than Rick Scott.
Yes, I saw that photo, crazy eyes for sure!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't help you with your problem with Jane. I have my own version of Jane. At least Jane doesn't post under your name and location.
You should thank your lucky stars for that.
Well, someone does with a variation. It gives these losers a reason for living.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

President Obama, Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Former President Clinton all decided within the same month to con gays for their votes.

Unless they all 3 sat down together and did some major soul searching on the issue of gay marriage after all 3 were adamantly opposed to it just one month earlier.

Nah...that's even funny.

Ciou.
tily che lunt

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, I saw that photo, crazy eyes for sure!
Check this one out if you want scary!

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/hillary-clinton-...

People died because of her ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques in Ottawa 175,240
Ku Klux Klan recruitment drive raises old fears... 10 min Hurray 1
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 11 min Nono 6,592
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 14 min Chicagobunny 528
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 15 min Duck Hook 1,880
White house down 28 min Anonymous 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... 30 min Jacques from Ottawa 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••