Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#886973 Apr 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
i doubt that they vote
The dead buried outside of Chicago city limits

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#886974 Apr 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If I post $150K taxable, it would not include my IRA investment. If it were $10k & I did not put it in, my table income would be $160K.
My God your a dumbf*uck.
If I made $150K taxable without my IRA & deposited $10K in my IRA, 4K would have been taxed at 28% & $6K at 25%.
Both raters are higher than the 5% rate I would pay when retired (in my example).
So again, you are a dumbf*ck.
Don't you ever get tired of me kicking your dumbf*ck ass every day..
You're still being taxed at the going rate for that amount of income. There is no tax cut stupid. Being allowed to lower your income to be taxed later at the going rate is not a tax cut. If they said they would only tax you 4% when the rate is 6% that is a tax cut. Words have meaning for a reason stupid.
Cal Fake

Pompano Beach, FL

#886975 Apr 11, 2013
Cal Tech wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to "Sad Hour" in your household, one presumes?
Only if you're at the door
Cal Fake

Pompano Beach, FL

#886976 Apr 11, 2013
Cal Tech wrote:
Or, dare I suggest, "Stupid Hour?"
Now that would be at your house
Cal Tech

Wilson, NC

#886977 Apr 11, 2013
Cal Fake wrote:
<quoted text> Only if you're at the door
So.. that means it's "Happy Hour" at your house too typically?
Cal Tech

Wilson, NC

#886978 Apr 11, 2013
Cal Fake wrote:
<quoted text> Now that would be at your house
My house? Which house would that be? I asked you a question but you couldn't find it in your heart to provide me the same courtesy? You're TELLING me how things are at "my house?" Perhaps you need some "me" time? See that? See how I provide you with the option you failed to provide me?
Cal Tech

Wilson, NC

#886979 Apr 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still being taxed at the going rate for that amount of income. There is no tax cut stupid. Being allowed to lower your income to be taxed later at the going rate is not a tax cut. If they said they would only tax you 4% when the rate is 6% that is a tax cut. Words have meaning for a reason stupid.
Blah, blah, blah, if EVER there were a poster child for the inadvisability of chatting with others during menopause. However, I hear there's a Floridian in need of some cheering up. Why not go do what you conservative girls do best: listen to each whine.

For goodness sakes! You've spent your entire lives doing what some man told you to do. Why quit now?
Cal Fake

Pompano Beach, FL

#886980 Apr 11, 2013
Cal Tech wrote:
<quoted text>
My house? Which house would that be? I asked you a question but you couldn't find it in your heart to provide me the same courtesy? You're TELLING me how things are at "my house?" Perhaps you need some "me" time? See that? See how I provide you with the option you failed to provide me?
Your house of ill repute... Your questions need to be answered by praying to Obama, who has promised to answer all your questions with solutions provided by magic hopey-changey. You get everything for which you voted.
Cal Fake

Pompano Beach, FL

#886981 Apr 11, 2013
Cal Tech wrote:
<quoted text>
So.. that means it's "Happy Hour" at your house too typically?
Not if your foul face shows up.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#886983 Apr 11, 2013
Where's leosnana?

It looks like another red headed ginger kid Democrat went berserk and started stabbing people.

A nut just like leosnana. WHAT NOW - BA KNIVES?

frikkin retarded Democrats

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#886984 Apr 11, 2013
Ban knives!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#886986 Apr 11, 2013
Cal Tech wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah, if EVER there were a poster child for the inadvisability of chatting with others during menopause. However, I hear there's a Floridian in need of some cheering up. Why not go do what you conservative girls do best: listen to each whine.
For goodness sakes! You've spent your entire lives doing what some man told you to do. Why quit now?
Dave's way past menopause ya stupid sock.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#886987 Apr 11, 2013
"Mila Kunis Voted Details''Most F*ckable Celebrity'; Gosling Leads The Pack Of Desirable Men" - huffpo headline

Classy liberals.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#886988 Apr 11, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> The Obama transparency, shovel-ready jobs and unification of the nation, etc.
GOP VP candidate Ryan sure loved the shovel ready jobs for his district for geothermal energy!
http://www.businessinsider.com/paul-ryan-stim...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#886989 Apr 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said "cut", I said break.

My original post about this: "We give a tax break for retirement savings. It was meant to help people save for retirement - not as a dodge for the wealthy."

Being taxed at 10-15% instead of 28% is a break.

Now that I caught you lying, STFU.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886990 Apr 11, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you comprehend your nonsensical mutterings
Adults in the labor force falls to 63.9%, the lowest since 1979. Where's the jobs Oblamer promised?

They don't exist. Black AP writer Jesse Washington called Obama out in an article today, essentially saying Obama has done nothing, especially for the black unemployed. Why do you blindly support this failure?
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#886991 Apr 11, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP VP candidate Ryan sure loved the shovel ready jobs for his district for geothermal energy!
http://www.businessinsider.com/paul-ryan-stim...
That's because he isn't a jackazz like you are. LOL
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886992 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Did the current President kill over 5000 US servicemen merely to funnel billions in no bid government contracts to his cronies and political insiders?
Stop the lies, or just your stupid, ignorant, uninformed opinions. If you have some proof of your idiotic claims, let's see it.

BTW, the subject of this thread is Oblamer, not Bush.

Would you like to discuss how dems Wilson and FDR got us into 2 world wars, resulting in 3/4 of a million dead Americans?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886993 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
As long as you comprehend your nonsensical mutterings
So, you would prefer to not answer the tough questions about your hero Oblamer? Why is that? Because he's indefensible?

I'll ask again, how much of the $85 billion a month Oblamer and the fed are pumping into the stock market are you getting?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886995 Apr 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So instead of paying taxes say at a 28% rate, you pay later at 10%.
But hey, that's not a tax break according to dumbf*ck Eman.
Scumbag phony hypocrite Oblamer and Moochelle only paid 22%, WHY DIDN'T HE PAY 39%?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,674
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min kal 49,173
Deat Abby 12-16 17 min Sublime1 44
best joke (Oct '09) 49 min Always Smile 526
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 1 hr Laughing Bear Fan 3
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Go Blue Forever 18
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,912
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:00 am PST

Bleacher Report11:00AM
Jaguars, Titans Battle for No. 1 Pick as AFC South Tries to Catch Andrew Luck
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
Bleacher Report11:25 AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life
NFL11:41 AM
Trestman: There's accountability in Bears' building