Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Cal Tech

Chicago, IL

#886925 Apr 11, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever expects the very worst to happen. Until it does.
Being prepared for the worst is probably good advise.
Just my humble observation.
You do. You expect the worst all the time, and you often get it too. When you don't get it, you seem to thrive on posting instances where others did for some reason? There are some 6 or 7 billions idiots in the world as of this writing. It is reasonable to assume some of them are going to suffer horribly, it's just math. There is, however, nothing "humble" about you in my observation, except, perhaps, your gifts? You seem to believe that your opinion is as valid as anyone else's and one need only look at the most recent invasion of Iraq to see the the validity of that painful and humiliating assumption.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#886926 Apr 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Kid Rock made waves by supporting Mitt Romney in the 2012 presidential election, but that doesn't mean he always toes the party line. In an new interview with Rolling Stone, the rocker says one point in particular had him foaming at the mouth.
As previously reported, Kid Rock is planning a tour and trying to keep ticket prices at $20. He hasn't been completely successful, however, because of ticketing fees and states that have outlawed paperless ticketing. Guess who is to blame:
"That's one of the times I'm f--king embarrassed to be a Republican," Rock said. "It's f--king Republican lawmakers passing those laws, you dumbasses. They already did it in New York and they're trying to do it in Michigan. I've even called some of those guys to try and stop it."
But the musician's rage wasn't only directed at Republican legislators. "They're taking a f--king five-dollar service charge," he said of concert retailer Ticketmaster. "It's 25 percent of the f--king ticket! That's f--ked up, but I've beaten them up as much as I can. Then Walmart stepped in and agreed to charge just $20, and it includes parking
Only liberals walk in lockstep with their party.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886927 Apr 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I think that all gun shows should be banned__connect each and every gun sale to a license at a physical address. That would make the retail side of the industry more legit__currently it operates as a carny show.
There is no way, imo, to reign in private sales until commercial sales are brought under control.
Whatever, Obama might get a slight concession on background checks but not much more. Both sides will call it a win and next year there will be another slaughter of some kind.
Exactly; I also liked Tenzings idea of having the insurance industry monitor guns, doubt it will happen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#886928 Apr 11, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
New Yorkers are already learning never to see a psychiatrist or counselor under any circumstances, ever, and never take any anti-depressants unless obtained on the black market without a prescription.
Cuomo and his idiot Democrats in New York will learn the price of making mental health treatment an unacceptable alternative. More violent deaths, not fewer, because the nutjobs will avoid any treatment.
Pretty sure I said that would happen__about four years ago. Lists are poisonous.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886929 Apr 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Only liberals walk in lockstep with their party.
Another stupid post from the forums dummy
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886930 Apr 11, 2013
I Come In PEACE wrote:
FAMILY VALUES OF A DEMOCRAT PARENT Mother 'armed her son, 11, and five others for vigilante justice attack on boy, 16'Honey Love, 35, caught the 16-year-old boy standing over her daughter not wearing his pants or shorts
Police say Love armed her 11-year-old son with two steak
ANd I SAY SHE IS DEMOCRAT BECAUSE SHE IS BLACK
So? who cares?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886931 Apr 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sure I said that would happen__about four years ago. Lists are poisonous.
I agree, every person who seeks counseling at some point in his life doesn't mean a person is a violent criminally insane nutjob.
Makes no sense. Also, a person who went to jail for a non violent offense, shouldn't be penalized either.
nobamaredux

United States

#886933 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I think it would be better to double tax all gun sales
How about cracking down on gangs in Chicago and other cities, locking up all the little bastards? Everyday gang deaths make all the mass murders look insignificant.

Or doesn't Obama want to lock up all his voters?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#886936 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Another stupid post from the forums dummy
Now come on lily. What can we do to make you feel better about yourself? I'll buy you a drink...should I bother with a glass or do you prefer straight from the bottle?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#886937 Apr 11, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will get nothing other than background checks, very little different than at present, and even less than he wants on that subject.
Nothing but smoke and mirrors and political bullshit.
Meanwhile, Obama is nearing his goal of shrinking the workforce to the point where there is no unemployment. Better off to collect unemployment and disability than to work.
Bullsht__you're not that stupid.

You freaks continue to ignore the construction and construction related folks that were put out of work during the great BushCo housing crisis. Put those people back to work and UE is around 7%.

Think!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

United States

#886938 Apr 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sure I said that would happen__about four years ago. Lists are poisonous.
Parents whose children are having behavior problems in school should think twice, and then twice again, before consenting to any form of counseling. Otherwise they may be branding their child for life.

Similarly, parents should accompany their children at all times when receiving medical treatment, similar to with the police if the child is arrested. If doctors are gonna play cop, or snitch, then they need to be treated as lowlifes.
nobamaredux

United States

#886939 Apr 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Agreed. Including lists of gun owners.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#886940 Apr 11, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you've taken more than your share of arguments head on.
My share?

Go play with yourself.

No one else will...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#886941 Apr 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsht__you're not that stupid.
You freaks continue to ignore the construction and construction related folks that were put out of work during the great BushCo housing crisis. Put those people back to work and UE is around 7%.
Think!
In california half of those folks went back to mexico you simpleton.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#886942 Apr 11, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Stay tuned for: the one day a year Looney Lily is NOT on Topix.
Meaning she has died. Her OCDing over this thread has reached the acute level.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#886943 Apr 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And a university & their student body have the freedom not to listen to a gay basher.
I guess you think its against free speech for a black dominated church not to invite the KKK to speak on a Sunday.
My God you get dumber every day.
You just did it again.

I rest my case.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#886944 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Exactly; I also liked Tenzings idea of having the insurance industry monitor guns, doubt it will happen.
I don't think that the insurance industry wants near it lily__how do they do it given all the frikken liars.

Vehicles require a current tag and registration as a condition of driving them, simple deal.

The 2A has no room for registrations.

Look at the effort just to get background checks on new purchases.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

United States

#886945 Apr 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsht__you're not that stupid.
Think!
The percentage of people in the workforce is steadily shrinking.

This has dire consequences for the economy and for government programs like SS, Medicare, and Obamacare that are funded by payrolls.

The end result is obvious, and well-planned by Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

United States

#886946 Apr 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that the insurance industry wants near it lily__how do they do it given all the frikken liars.
Vehicles require a current tag and registration as a condition of driving them, simple deal.
The 2A has no room for registrations.
Look at the effort just to get background checks on new purchases.
Some of the new gun laws passed in several states may face Second Amendment problems.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886947 Apr 11, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
How about cracking down on gangs in Chicago and other cities, locking up all the little bastards? Everyday gang deaths make all the mass murders look insignificant.
Or doesn't Obama want to lock up all his voters?
i doubt that they vote

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min IBdaMann 48,553
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min primetime justice 98,694
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 57 min Always Smile 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 180,847
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr ChristmasIsJesus 51,243
Amy Nov 26 2 hr RACE 2
Abby Nov 26 2 hr RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:11 am PST