Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886998 Apr 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Compromising. Both sides giving something in order to come together to pass legislation.
OK, let's start executing half of the killers.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886999 Apr 11, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You want later studies, or are you just twisting any old thing to make your point.:The study, which was published Mar. 11 in the International Journal of Epidemiology, looked at the mortality -- or death -- rates of 6.5 million Danish adults from 1982 to 2011 who were in relationships during that time. The rates of mortality for married gay men has been going down since 1996, and now is lower than that of unmarried or divorced heterosexual men.
"Among men in Denmark, it is more dangerous to be unmarried or divorced than to be married to another man," Frisch told Live Science in a separate interview.
Denmark was the first country to allow same-sex partnerships in 1989. Researchers used information from the Civil Registration System, which gives out identification numbers similar to Social Security numbers in the U.S."
Anal Annie's only job is at the truck stop where all services are negotiable..
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#887000 Apr 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
NEW YORK -- IRS documents released Wednesday suggest that the tax collection agency believes it can read American citizens' emails without a warrant.
The files were released to the American Civil Liberties Union under a Freedom of Information Act request. The organization is working to determine just how broadly federal law enforcement agencies like the FBI or the IRS' Criminal Tax Division interpret their authority to snoop through inboxes.
The idea of IRS agents poking through your email account might sound at the very least creepy, and maybe unconstitutional. But the IRS does have a legal leg to stand on: the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986 allows government agencies to in many cases obtain emails older than 180 days without a warrant.
That's why an internal 2009 IRS document claimed that "the government may obtain the contents of electronic communication that has been in storage for more than 180 days” without a warrant.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/10/irs-...
Blame Oblamer, ya old lush.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#887001 Apr 11, 2013
Giant sinkhole splits ground in central region of Portugal

04/11/13

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#887002 Apr 11, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what the queers want, marriage is just a cover, an excuse. They want to force the rest of us with authority from the government to accept their deviant lifestyle with codification.
For 40 years libs have been telling us marriage is un necessary, outmoded, crap, irrelevant.
Yeah, that's right. All "queers" want to have sex with someone like you, it's their dream come true.

"They want to force the rest of us with authority from the government to accept their deviant lifestyle with codification"

LOL, you're a total nutjob.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#887006 Apr 11, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop the lies, or just your stupid, ignorant, uninformed opinions. If you have some proof of your idiotic claims, let's see it.
BTW, the subject of this thread is Oblamer, not Bush.
Would you like to discuss how dems Wilson and FDR got us into 2 world wars, resulting in 3/4 of a million dead Americans?
"Leadville Lou"
You for got to include democrats;
JFK and LBJ who got us in the disaster in Nam.
Peace
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#887007 Apr 11, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Leadville Lou"
You for got to include democrats;
JFK and LBJ who got us in the disaster in Nam.
Peace
Duly noted.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#887009 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's right. All "queers" want to have sex with someone like you, it's their dream come true.
"They want to force the rest of us with authority from the government to accept their deviant lifestyle with codification"
LOL, you're a total nutjob.
"For 40 years libs have been telling us marriage is un necessary, outmoded, crap, irrelevant."

Care to comment?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#887010 Apr 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Where's leosnana?
It looks like another red headed ginger kid Democrat went berserk and started stabbing people.
A nut just like leosnana. WHAT NOW - BA KNIVES?
frikkin retarded Democrats
Truckstop?
Cal Tech

Chicago, IL

#887011 Apr 11, 2013
"A professional, scientific organization," huh? Obviously you've never been to Scandinavia. These are nazis, literally. Grown up skinheads. Here's a charter member: Anders Breivik. Would you like to continue the conversation in Swedish? Danish? Russian? Norwegian? Or do you not know any of those either? Would you like to know why they call themselves the Farm Party? It's a clever ploy. It allows them to buy Ammonium Nitrate fertilizer you ignorant pig. That's the problem with americans, they're all potential pig farmers. Born to the farm I guess you people say.

Cal Tech

Chicago, IL

#887012 Apr 11, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
"For 40 years libs have been telling us marriage is un necessary, outmoded, crap, irrelevant."
Care to comment?
Sure. Your 2nd wife left you because you have a small penis. Turns out money wasn't enough, was it? I'm just guessing, but it's a 50/50 shot. How'd I do? "Tell me about the marriage, George. Tell me about the marriage?" I'm sorry, I sort of set you up with the Rabbit thing earlier but you fell for it anyway.
Cal Tech

Chicago, IL

#887013 Apr 11, 2013
Ok, that was unnecessarily cruel. Sorry. The point is marriage is ineffectual more than half the time. If a gun was that inefficient I guess you'd still be defending yourself with your wits?
Cal Tech

Chicago, IL

#887014 Apr 11, 2013
This is almost over, isn't it. I can smell death in the air and, for once, it's a pleasant smell. At the very least you should create a new thread with a topical name so people like me would have some idea what we were talking about.

It is, nonetheless, fascinating to witness the machine at work. The very notion that real events can be affected by an emotional barrage of illogic stimulated by the desire for... what is it you people desire? Money? Eternal life? Respect? Yes, it's all of these, isn't it. But at the root of it all is fear; your terrible, terrifying, pathological fear of insignificance. Lovely! As it happens, my friends, I'm your man.

"Maw! Maw! It's one of them pointy-headed liberals George was tellin' us about..."
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#887016 Apr 11, 2013
Russian missiles in Venezuela

April 11th, 2013

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/russian-missil...
DEATH

Chicago, IL

#887017 Apr 11, 2013
I know, deep in my heart, that carol is exactly right. She... you, ARE standing at the edge of an abyss. The name of the abyss is "Insignificance," and I understand why it frightens you so. You are falling into it and there's nothing that can be done to alter that fact. Nor is there anything to do to alter the fact that you will not be missed for you ARE... insignificant.

You put up quite a fuss but the dead do that... just before they die.

I wish I could say I'm sorry... I feel your pain... but it would be a lie. I live only to see you die.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#887018 Apr 11, 2013
Cal Tech wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Your 2nd wife left you because you have a small penis. Turns out money wasn't enough, was it? I'm just guessing, but it's a 50/50 shot. How'd I do? "Tell me about the marriage, George. Tell me about the marriage?" I'm sorry, I sort of set you up with the Rabbit thing earlier but you fell for it anyway.
You couldn't have done worse, what a surprise, Heinrich.
DEATH

Chicago, IL

#887019 Apr 11, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
No money either.
So, my dear, it comes to this. You knew it wood. A farewell present from one big brain to another. I am reminded of a fishing trip on the Etowah River. The men I was with caught "bream" all day and then, with a good deal of lubrication, they filleted them... alive. Then they threw the still breathing carcasses back into river. One of the men looked down into the black water at the gasping bodies and said, "Stoopid fish. They don't even know they dead yet."
DEATH

Chicago, IL

#887022 Apr 11, 2013
You were never a "Lou." You were, perhaps, a "Louis," or... Louanne... it no longer matters. Say, don't you have a date with an abyss? Want me to show you the way?
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#887023 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Huh? Gay marriage is inevitable; give it up. Bigotry and racism from our side? Ok, enough of those little debbie cakes for you.
Gay marriage is not inevitable.

And they're mini-cupcakes...but they don't change the issue of race being used as a power grab by the left. Nothing more.
DEATH

Chicago, IL

#887024 Apr 11, 2013
Louis... you must realize by now that I actually am DEATH. I am your... outcome. The reason is that I don't care about you but you have a compulsion to conquer me. But there is no conquering DEATH. I "win" no matter what you do. Those are lovely laugh lines on your wife's face... an indication of happier days, perhaps? Kiss me... I am... irresistible....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 183,797
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Mothra 50,344
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 4,961
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,363
amy 1-27 2 hr greenwichvillage 11
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr boundary painter 7,913
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr boundary painter 1,335
abby 1-26 2 hr RACE 44
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM