Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
815,461 - 815,480 of 1,079,283 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I have no wrath for Homer; I find him rather "adorkable" in fact. For you, you've spelled you're as your for the hundredth time in memory, and how you got out from ought is beyond me. Extremely slow learner or just another floDUH clone?
You've been caught misspelling dozens of times here but your hypocrisy always overrules any sense of honesty you might have buried deep in your bowels.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
The White House is now attempting to dictate what a "reasonable level of retirement savings" is. Unbelievable!
“Under current rules, some wealthy individuals are able to accumulate many millions of dollars in these accounts, substantially more than is needed to fund reasonable levels of retirement saving.”
We give a tax break for retirement savings. It was meant to help people save for retirement - not as a dodge for the wealthy.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Newflash for ya, you fckn racist bigot. No one gives a flying fig what you think since your wrong 99% of the time anyway. The only person who comes to your defense is Nuc and cway and he's another idiot who's wrong 99% of the time.
I see you're still protecting your racist & bigoted buddies here on Topix.

When you suggest a compromise, both sides find things they don't like,

That compromise brings people together.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I have no wrath for Homer; I find him rather "adorkable" in fact. For you, you've spelled you're as your for the hundredth time in memory, and how you got out from ought is beyond me. Extremely slow learner or just another floDUH clone?
Do you see how easy it is to get you to respond to me?

These are not the droids you are looking for.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama once more goes after the elderly while refusing to cut back excessive green programs and the massive size of the government. An Independent would see this.
You do realize that changing the way increases in SS are calculated is straight out the Republican playbook, right?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We give a tax break for retirement savings. It was meant to help people save for retirement - not as a dodge for the wealthy.
Liar. We defer taxes on retirement savings. Why are liberals so stupid?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I see you're still protecting your racist & bigoted buddies here on Topix.
When you suggest a compromise, both sides find things they don't like,
That compromise brings people together.
Why would I protect you, buddy?

Let's see how well your theory works. Lol

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

According to realdave, obamas budget proposal will bring congress together. Anyone buy that sht?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that changing the way increases in SS are calculated is straight out the Republican playbook, right?
Hypocrite.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I kinda think the question should be....just how many people
would have spared, if a good
well armed American was present at the time of this
awful stabbing attack.
The answer to a more peaceful loving society is not less
Freedom and Liberty.
The answer is more Freedom and Liberty.
That's how thugs think.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Applause!!!
lily is a nutjob, acting as if her self-righteous "opinion" is superior. If that was the case, then why do the majority of states that have referendum, vote gay marriage down.
To most of us, sex between two men is sickening, as is reading lily's posts.
That was years ago. In the most recent election, we won every contest on the ballot.

The trend is clear.

80% popularity among people under age 30. You can't win.
NoNuculurNotSurp riZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I spell ridiculous for us?
I am QUEEN of the trolling carnival of sockpuppets, and I can honestly say that I have been rejected by, but am absolutely in love with Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise and I, Not Surprized, am also hot for all of the following:
St Black Pope, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_
lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I proudly wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape m
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal? Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?#93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011 #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron <quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the modsI like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I also wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Applause!!!
lily is a nutjob, acting as if her self-righteous "opinion" is superior. If that was the case, then why do the majority of states that have referendum, vote gay marriage down.
To most of us, sex between two men is sickening, as is reading lily's posts.
I had not even seen this mess of a post to which you were responding - what a disaster of spelling, grammar, and lack of thought:

NJ raider 1 wrote:

<quoted text> Nothing you said made any fucking sense, yet you posted it like you were God talking to a peasant. I know what every last definition of all 4 mental disorders are. That does nothing to refute the morality of the topic. If it's scientifical fact that a child can be easily influence (ie. A pervert using candy or toys to lower a child into his car after the child has been taught never talk to strangers), then the same should be applied for gays. This is where people calling gays special interest group. Fuck the effect things have on the kids. You'reputting the interest of confused adults over of innocent children . You're confused yourself! You're damn right, I'll never think 2 dude is right. And tho it's enticing, I know 2 women ain't right either. The rights of gays over children. Still can't get over that bullshit! I stand behind Iranian president when he said,"I don't go looking in peoples windows, but when a man leaves his home, a man better be a man & a woman a woman!

Dear stupid embarrassment to NJ:

You can't influence a kid to be gay. Game over. You lose.
NoNuculurNotSurp riZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how thugs think.
Chicago Democrats
NoNuculurNotSurp riZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That was years ago. In the most recent election, we won every contest on the ballot.
The trend is clear.
80% popularity among people under age 30. You can't win.
80% lack of wisdom among people under age 30. The nation can't win.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, you're borderline illiterate in the strictest sense of the term.(1) God thinks he is better than peasants in your world? That pretty much says you don't have a god.(2) A pedophile LURES, not lowers a child, but your logic is worse than your malapropisms. If a homosexual abuses a child, s/he's a pedophile just as a heterosexual would be and nothing in marriage equality changes that.(3) After some other nonsense, "The rights of gays over children." is not a sentence and even as a fragment, could you show me any legislation designed to create gay rights over children? I think not. You're now on my ignore list; there's just no reason to waste time on the hopeless.
Thank you!! I didn't have the patience. Well done.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>While homosexuals vehemently reject being considered mentally ill deviants, lily has no problems regarding those who dislike her perverted homosexuality as mentally ill.
You keep repeating this as if you think you have a point.

There is no disputing the fact that homosexuality is not a mental illness.

However, like racism and sexism, homophobia is a condition to be treated.

You're the defective one.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

tenaj wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know he rooms with shiningerection, and that the latter is a self-loathing black? Yes, it's true. But you didn't hear that from me ...
Stfu queenie. You barely rate as human.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Commonsense should tellyou, if a child raised in the home 2 drug addicts had a greater chance of using or selling, then what's the difference in a child living in a home with 2 gays.
Oh my God, you are so stupid. It's almost cruel that He made you that way.

MORON: Being gay is not a behavior, it is not something you can learn or copy. You are either born that way or you aren't.

Drugs are a learned behavior. I'm sure you know a lot about that.

If you are born gay, and never have sex in your life, and get hit by a car at age 10, YOU WERE STILL GAY.

If you are born gay, and you trick a woman into marrying you, and you f**k her every night until you die, YOU WERE STILL GAY.

You don't get to GUESS. Either post FACTS with LINKS or you're just a dumb POS guessing. And you're not smart enough for that.

You can take a straight little boy, make him wear a dress and live with 2 gay guys who hate all straight people - THAT KID WILL STILL BE STRAIGHT. He might have mental issues, but so do you. But he will not TURN gay. Nobody can TURN gay.

EDUCATE YOURSELF, you stupid f**k. Stop shooting your mouth off on a message board and start looking things up and READING, or have someone who can read better read it to you. Your kids probably read better.

As for your other crap, we don't have MORE gay people. More gay people came out of the closet. We were always here.

We always will be here. We always will have families. Very soon, the law will correct any present deficiencies in recognition, and you can just sit there and bitch and cry about it like Archie Bunker while the world goes on around you.

Then you'll die.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider: serious question:

Why can't you speak proper English?

Are you not capable of learning? Were you in the stupid class in school?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Cali Girl 2014 48,875
Woman Posts Selfie Of Stolen Dress To Facebook;... 14 min Tina 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Learn to Read 174,519
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 25 min andet1987 4,547
Abby 7-24 47 min Mister Tonka 10
Amy 7-24 1 hr boundary painter 16
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 461
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••