Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,772)

Showing posts 815,421 - 815,440 of1,073,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Wehn Flack is the smartest rightwinger left posting on a thread you know it's time has passed.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Breitbart, theNRA Republicans want to make it easier to gun down kids.
No, that would be lily. Why do you cover for idiots like that?
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
Owwww.... my right elephant's trunk just got caught in my bathrobe! Holy good God there are a lot of nerves in an earlobe!
Knew it was just a matter of time. I'm downloading every cotton pickin' thing necessary to get that stupid green box checked this time.

I wondered where you went. You've been pretty busy.

But I'm flattered you find me so worth it.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You truly are a vile hateful beast. Have you ever had a good day in your life? Just once? Have ya never been mellow? Have ya never tried?
This is good. Thanks homer.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>leosnana has no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it...
What makes you think perfection has anything to do with the subject, and why would you think I would want to achieve it. You do remember what happened to the last one who achieved it. Now, back to the permanently ignore list witcha' floDUH...you're a bigot, a buffoon, and a boor. <picks up her pearls and hurries away>

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you listen to Party of No sense (of humor, at least), the stock market crashed, North Korea's going to destroy us in a nuclear war because our guns have all been confiscated, polygamists are having sex with brother-sister underage gnats in Cuba and it's all Obama's fault...I might have left something out but that's all I remember. Oh, wait, floDUH's alive and even more multiple and carol's a blue pachyderm...
You truly are a vile hateful beast. Have you ever had a good day in your life? Just once? Have ya never been mellow? Have ya never tried?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kids will play that song at your funeral
You truly are a vile hateful beast. Have you ever had a good day in your life? Just once? Have ya never been mellow? Have ya never tried?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

ok ok, enough gay bashing by you rightwingers, let's get back to this birther issue.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, having been a nurse, you could say that, but a glycemic control medication would certainly be more logically correct than "sugar pill."
You wanna try something funny? Say "glimeperide metformin" three times real fast.

Think I'll just stick with sugar pill if that's okay.

But I gotta go and get my friggin' name and location registered once and for all.

Try and avoid getting fooled by the imposter until I get back.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They remove that part of the brain when they join. Notice they are all just alike. Clones. We are the Libtard!!! LMAO!!!!
They're mantra is "FORWARD!" Right over the cliff - taking the rest of us with them.

But gotta go and make sure that stupid box is green this time.

Later flack.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

You shot that poor elephant didn't you? I guess I knew it as soon as I saw the story. Speaking of stories, did you see the one about the monkey who shares his poop with the other monkeys when they're flinging it through the bars at humans? Yeah, monkey see, monkey doo. So monkey doo on you mister man.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT? You're totally out of your mind. Two four year olds committed murders yesterday. 8 children die every day because of guns in the home. You're getting worse and worse everyday.
Oh, and this is rich: one of them's father was a cop and his step mother, who he killed was a school safety officer! A 4 year old!
Why? Because the stupid father was showing off his guns.
This is how stupid you are

"Two four year olds committed murders yesterday"

Two 4 year old did not commit murder yesterday. Dumbasses like you should not be allowed to procreate.
Homer

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

MSN
April 10, 2003

Instead of moving Congress nearer a grand bargain, Obama's proposals so far have managed to anger both Republicans, who are upset by higher taxes, and Democrats upset with cuts to Social Security benefits.

(Sorry, Homer. Couldn't resist.)
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Oh for God's sake! Now there's a little man with a machine gun in a checked black and white arab headress running back and forth on my screen. Help!
Homer

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
They're mantra is "FORWARD!" Right over the cliff - taking the rest of us with them.
But gotta go and make sure that stupid box is green this time.
Later flack.
..."their" mantra...sorry leosnana...still mad about having to start over again...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, having been a nurse, you could say that, but a glycemic control medication would certainly be more logically correct than "sugar pill."
No one cares what you think.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Why is all this happening to me now? And what does Topix have to do with hiding computer viruses in the banner ads and forum sidebars?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
When Flack is the smartest rightwinger left posting on a thread you know it's time has passed.
I fixed it, leo! i fixed it! Please don't jump all up homer's a$$, it was just a typo!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
You shot that poor elephant didn't you? I guess I knew it as soon as I saw the story. Speaking of stories, did you see the one about the monkey who shares his poop with the other monkeys when they're flinging it through the bars at humans? Yeah, monkey see, monkey doo. So monkey doo on you mister man.
You make me feel important.

Now I know how all truth seekers feel when attacked by liberal loons.

Thanks for that. Really.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text> Now, back to the permanently ignore list witcha' floDUH...
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 815,421 - 815,440 of1,073,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,170
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min litesong 45,578
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 27 min HUmy 7,563
Obama turns his back on black Americans 1 hr BarrysBleachingSkinWants2 3
“If America Doesn’t Abolish the FED, the FED wi... 1 hr TheDailySheeple 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 173,756
Mr. O'Reilly on the black / race issue. 1 hr BillyO and the Race Pimps 9
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••