Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

New York, NY

#886503 Apr 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever happened to OWS?
the latest here is some of them are suing the NYPD because their laptops and cameras were damaged while they were under arrest. i guess it is ok to "earn" evil money by 'suit-in.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#886504 Apr 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Right whiners:
In early 2009, "the stock market s still going down, that f*cking Obama"
in 2013." the stock market is irrelevant"
what is relevant is that they are printing money and EVERYTHING is going to crash when the dollar is no longer the world currency.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#886505 Apr 10, 2013
i wish looney lily would keep her creepy husband in florida.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#886506 Apr 10, 2013
tenaj wrote:
<quoted text>
For you, I choose bojmir. Has a nice middle eastern flair to it.
Choose whatever.

You have been making poor choices over a lifetime. Look at you now.

And with no credibility, you speak to the black void.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#886507 Apr 10, 2013
Obama’s budget wasn’t a serious proposal it’s about winning back the house and retain the senate in 2014!!
Let’s not forget Obama saying at a fundraiser in CA telling his audience if they could win back the House Pelosi being majority leader and Reid in the senate he could push through his Radical Agenda a lot easier!!

Lapeer, MI

#886508 Apr 10, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know what you think about all day long.
Your extrapolations expose a simple mind.

.....and you probably hold lengthy conversations with Parking Meters, too.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#886509 Apr 10, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I figure if he pissing off both Republicans and Democrats he's probably on the right track. Homer is afterall an Independent.
Obama once more goes after the elderly while refusing to cut back excessive green programs and the massive size of the government. An Independent would see this.

Lapeer, MI

#886510 Apr 10, 2013
ArguingWithTheIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> duhhh....
...just as I suspected.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#886511 Apr 10, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>the latest here is some of them are suing the NYPD because their laptops and cameras were damaged while they were under arrest. i guess it is ok to "earn" evil money by 'suit-in.
That out to turn out well. I wonder where they get the money for the lawsuit.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#886512 Apr 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just how GD dumb Eman is.
Newflash for ya, you fckn racist bigot. No one gives a flying fig what you think since your wrong 99% of the time anyway. The only person who comes to your defense is Nuc and cway and he's another idiot who's wrong 99% of the time.

Lapeer, MI

#886513 Apr 10, 2013
tenaj wrote:
<quoted text>
As desperately as you try to project "filthy," you come off as merely mundanely vulgar, oddly sterile and rather prissy, kind of like an even more talentless Howard Stern. Is that what you're going for?
How in the hell did you get out?

Manhole Covers must way 300Lbs or more.

Lapeer, MI

#886514 Apr 10, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Obnoxious bonehead is a decent back-up.
:)
Name-calling on the schoolyard playground again, eh?

OK. But no more wall-scribbling in the Boys Room.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#886515 Apr 10, 2013
The White House is now attempting to dictate what a "reasonable level of retirement savings" is. Unbelievable!

“Under current rules, some wealthy individuals are able to accumulate many millions of dollars in these accounts, substantially more than is needed to fund reasonable levels of retirement saving.”
TSM

El Paso, TX

#886516 Apr 10, 2013
Liberals/Democrat ideology/Motto is ‘what’s Good for America if Bad for Liberals/Democrats’

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#886517 Apr 10, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, because we raised a generation of "dead conscience zombies" thanks to the progressive poison of political correctness in our schools and spreading over to threatening parents who discipline their own children because they actually care about their well-being and fitting into society as adults...we've also become the Wild West all over again.

The problem now is more people have to arm themselves just to protect themselves.

Liberals can never figure anything out. Why is that?
Sadly, it's way more likely those same children will die because of the gross negligence of gun owners than those same weapons will be used for personal protection.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#886518 Apr 10, 2013
Cway wrote:
Hey, Repugnants.
Dow is at 14,800, a record level.
Bad news for you "Obama is destroying America" types.
You cry, I make money.
The rich are getting richer on Wall Street, meanwhile, the middle class gets screwed. Retards like you rejoice!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#886519 Apr 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I fixed it, leo! i fixed it! Please don't jump all up homer's a$$, it was just a typo!
Yes, wehn is clearly a typo...if you were as smart as you pretend to be, you would have fixed the it's that should have been its...One who craves attention as badly as you do shouldn't get all bent out of shape when all of it is negative.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#886520 Apr 10, 2013

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#886521 Apr 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, wehn is clearly a typo...if you were as smart as you pretend to be, you would have fixed the it's that should have been its...One who craves attention as badly as you do shouldn't get all bent out of shape when all of it is negative.
See, homer? I took her wrath for you. What are friends for?

Lapeer, MI

#886523 Apr 10, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know what Shiny is going for. Tony C better start wearing iron pants.
Cway wears an Iron Mask with a well-oiled mouthpeice.

They affectionately call him "Rusty".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min LRS 177,988
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min mdbuilder 46,605
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 1 hr Weneedchange 150
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 615
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,807
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••