Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,771)

Showing posts 815,401 - 815,420 of1,034,713
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
This is what liberals have taught us today
Black conservatives are into beastiality
If one talks funny they do meth.
Can You feel the tolerance in this room?
No, just more of the toxic plague of ignorance and filth, as spewed by ignorance, and filth.

(someone lead leoloser and lielyloser to a bleach bath--nastys!!)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"This article summarizes the scientific literature on the health risks and benefits of having a gun in the home for the gun owner and his/her family. For most contemporary Americans, scientific studies indicate that the health risk of a gun in the home is greater than the benefit. The evidence is overwhelming for the fact that a gun in the home is a risk factor for completed suicide and that gun accidents are most likely to occur in homes with guns. There is compelling evidence that a gun in the home is a risk factor for intimidation and for killing women in their homes. On the benefit side, there are fewer studies, and there is no credible evidence of a deterrent effect of firearms or that a gun in the home reduces the likelihood or severity of injury during an altercation or break-in. Thus, groups such as the American Academy of Pediatrics urge parents not to have guns in the home.
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/753058
Having a gun in the home is a risk for children.
You right whiner gun toting idiots get dumber every day.
Your link demands that I sign up to enter. I will not.

Anyhoo.... the quotation you post contains no links, no numbers, no names, research groups, academic studies,.....nothing but just someone talking. I can do that. You can even attempt it, Dood.

Go fish in the sewer, jerk.

Having a chainsaw in the house raises a risk. Having an electric paint remover raises safety risks.

These sorts of ant-gun jokes are pulled all the time. Nothin' new here, boy.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
spanked? hold on, Google.....
WHIP IT GOOD
Spanking Lovers Sean Hannity and Michelle Malkin Worry That Sportsball Players Are Getting Too Wussy
As if sitting through Sean Hannity’s back-and-forthing over whether discipline is good or just really really hot wasn’t terrifying enough, you also get a walk down memory lane from both Hannity and shrieking harpy Michelle Malkin where they share their spanking secrets past and present with us. TRIGGER WARNING OH MY GOD BIGGEST TRIGGER WARNING EVER NO REALLY AN ACTUAL TRIGGER WARNING: You are getting close to the part of the link where there is a gif of Malkin miming spanking someone, complete with weird smirk. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED:
“My father hit me with a belt, I turned out okay!” the Fox News host exclaimed.“Except in the minds of liberals.”
“Same here!” Malkin said.“Oh, I certainly did. And with more than a belt. I’m sure the left thinks we are warped minds.”
“That’s a good thing,” Hannity noted.“If they liked me, I’d feel that things are really bad.”
“Well, I have to tell you, I’m much better at administering spankings now than receiving them,” Malkin concluded.
Well, if nothing else it is good to know that Michelle is comfortable with both topping AND bottoming in her BDSM-lite daddy-daughter fantasies.
Now that we’ve made it so you need to spend the rest of your afternoon steel wool scrubbing your brain to get THAT image out of your head, our work here is done.
http://wonkette.com/510193/spanking-lovers-se...
hold on again...i can't find any steel wool.
Yes that part of her smirking and mimicking spanking gave Hannity a widdle woodie for sure

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
My expertise on this topic is in being gay and learning firsthand it is impossible to change that.
You know that, too, if you're honest with yourself. You didn't choose your sexual orientation, and you couldn't choose to change it.
You also can't be electro-shocked into changing it, brainwashed into changing it, prayed into changing it, exorcised into changing it, or anything else under the label of "conversion therapy."
You can't see the forest for the trees.

Go sit on another trunk, idiot.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Dismissed.
Not easily.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda like Jordache only a few sizes larger lily, you know, for the full figured gals__think Wynonna Judd as opposed to, say, Winona Ryder.
The photo's were at that news source which, by the way, is excellent considering that half the residents of that state are functionally illiterate. It might be the hair dye that the women use or the coal dust and/or chemicals that the men who work have to breathe whenever they're not out on strike.
Or maybe it's just the mud__mix that sht with George Dickel and look out.
Lol, you're a riot. Have you seen Wynona Judd on DWTS? She's an elephant!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I often wonder if Laura was partying when she killed her fellow student -
On a November night in 1963, Mrs. Bush and a girlfriend were hurrying to a drive-in theater when Mrs. Bush, at the wheel of her father’s Chevy Impala, ran a stop sign on a small road and smashed into a car being driven by Mike Douglas, a star athlete and popular student at her school.
“In those awful seconds, the car door must have been flung open by the impact and my body rose in the air until gravity took over and I was pulled, hard and fast, back to earth,” she says.“The whole time,” she adds later,“I was praying that the person in the other car was alive. In my mind, I was calling ‘Please, God. Please, God. Please, God,’ over and over and over again.”
Mrs. Bush concedes that she and her friend were chatting when she ran the stop sign. But she also suggests a host of factors beyond her control played a role — the pitch-black road, an unusually dangerous intersection, the small size of the stop sign, and the car the victim was driving.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/28/books/28lau...
Typical of the entitled elite blame everything but themselves.
Yeah Homer, that was a tough deal__for the boyfriend and his family. The official version is well written and accounts for every second of the after school time. Weird as there was no hearing, no testimony, just kind of a sht happens apology.

But George was a fkn wild man who Molly Ivins wrote at length about in her daily columns and in her best seller "Shrub."

The title says it all IMO. Hee Hee__President Shrub!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just more of the toxic plague of ignorance and filth, as spewed by ignorance, and filth.
(someone lead leoloser and lielyloser to a bleach bath--nastys!!)
Floriduh for sure

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your own googling. Not my problem.
Your talk is cheap. Mine has considerable value.

THAT is your problem.
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Men men everywhere.....(faints)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Shouldn't "pedophilia" mean "a love of feet?"
Nope. It should mean "a love of bike pedaling".

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> First off by the way you speak, you're a Christian. Well that alone makes you the living example of o an immoral hypocrite. Your religion clearly states man should not lay with man so like I said you can lay with who you want, but no one should have to change laws to suit your feelings & emotions. The law shares sides with you religion, but your willing to rewrite the law & religion to soothe your sexual preference. Now who's the real hypocrite? Even if we don't go off the religion angle, you know in your heart that it's morally wrong! It defeats the whole purpose of reproduction. If you honestly aren't looking for validation, what's the big deal? As the law stands your still gay, ago it doesn't even matter. You not only want to rewrite the laws & the Bible, but the Webster dictionary definition of marriage! Now like I said,"I could care less if they pass the law or not, honestly! But what you won't do is feed me that crap about you not needing a sense to feel normal, cuz that's all it is is validation from your fellow man. I don't gay bash, look at you funny, or try to avoid you, but I teach my kids about you when I'm teaching the rights & wrongs in life. I don't think of you as less of a person, just a person in crisis & someone instead of adapting to the world, your trying to make the world adapt to you.
Don't tell me what my religion is. You have no part between me and God.

I am neither immoral, nor a hypocrite. You are a hypocrite if you claim to believe in America, yet still think it is appropriate to discriminate against fellow citizens. I would consider that immoral as well.

Why do you think so many people who have gay family members or get to know gay people change their minds about gay people? Because the myth is busted. My Grandma is in her late 80's. When I came out to her, probably about 16 years ago or so, she didn't miss a beat - because SHE KNEW ME WELL. She knew that her "goody goody" grandson was not an immoral person and therefore the lie that being gay is immoral did not wash. You can't just be immoral in one way. You either are or you aren't. You either draw boundaries in your behavior or you don't. I'll put my morality up against anybody's, any day.

I already know I am normal. I don't need the consensus of the dumbed-down American public to validate that. I do demand the law correct the situation, however. That's not optional.

You get zero points for not gay-bashing. That's expected. That's basic.

I am not a person in crisis, you judgmental, ignorant f**k. I was "in crisis" when I was 12 years old listening to crap like you spew and wondering "what I did to deserve this." Let me tell you, pal, if I chose to be gay, I would absolutely say so. In fact, I would say it IN YOUR FACE and then continue to demand equality under the law. Choice or not has no bearing on this. However, the boring fact is not only did I not choose to be gay, but I tried everything to avoid facing that fact. THAT was when I was furthest from God - when I didn't trust the way He made me and fought against it for over a dozen years. It was the ONE area of my life where I didn't pray for "thy will be done" - I prayed for MY will be done, because as a 12 year old kid who didn't know any better, all I wanted was to be straight. So this was not somebody trying to stop a behavior or a habit or an addiction like you stupid people like to assume. This was an innocent, model 12 year old kid, suddenly thrust into a terrifying (at the time) scenario.

Thank God I had the presence of mind, and His help, to navigate that and come through it level-headed. That was in my early 20's. I'm now 41, quite settled, quite content, and quite grateful to God for my life and my husband.

However, I DO think less of you, for who you are.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that was a worthless bunch of a nobody's opinion.
Worthless to you.

But I prefer to supply worth to others. You are worthless.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't see the forest for the trees.
Go sit on another trunk, idiot.
Piss off, you dumb piece of shit. Defending reparative therapy? Go play in the street.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not very good at this.
But you are. You're the one who got the license for perversion.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that part of her smirking and mimicking spanking gave Hannity a widdle woodie for sure
lily gets all aroused thinking of spanking Hannity and experiencing his woodie
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I often wonder if Laura was partying when she killed her fellow student -
On a November night in 1963, Mrs. Bush and a girlfriend were hurrying to a drive-in theater when Mrs. Bush, at the wheel of her father’s Chevy Impala, ran a stop sign on a small road and smashed into a car being driven by Mike Douglas, a star athlete and popular student at her school.
“In those awful seconds, the car door must have been flung open by the impact and my body rose in the air until gravity took over and I was pulled, hard and fast, back to earth,” she says.“The whole time,” she adds later,“I was praying that the person in the other car was alive. In my mind, I was calling ‘Please, God. Please, God. Please, God,’ over and over and over again.”
Mrs. Bush concedes that she and her friend were chatting when she ran the stop sign. But she also suggests a host of factors beyond her control played a role — the pitch-black road, an unusually dangerous intersection, the small size of the stop sign, and the car the victim was driving.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/28/books/28lau...
Typical of the entitled elite blame everything but themselves.
Conveniently there was no blood alcohol test done. He was her boyfriend! His family sued hers for wrongful death. She got away with it, so did Ted Kennedy (before some ahole starts), times were different then.
Accidents happen, I don't think people should go to prison for an accident, doesn't serve anyone.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Lol, you're a riot. Have you seen Wynona Judd on DWTS? She's an elephant!
lily enjoys making fun of overweight people
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Floriduh for sure
Boca Raton

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
No, most reasonable people do not. But what most reasonable people believe doesn't mean much. Most reasonable people were against interracial marriage when it was legalized. So there you go.
Nobody becomes homosexual based on their environment. Period.
I don't need a gene to know I was born gay. Prove I wasn't.
The anger is quite justifiable as a reaction to the inane nonsense I hear from people like you every day (of course, only on the internet.)
If I wasn't angry about being denied equality in America, there would be something wrong with me.
And for the record, no, I don't "resent" being gay. You would do well to ask respectful questions about that which you do not understand, rather than make assertions borne of ignorance.
So many opinions and so little documentation.

You sound like a Jay in heat. You are what you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 815,401 - 815,420 of1,034,713
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,189
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min mdbuilder 43,032
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min _Zoey_ 4,034
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 33 min Catfish Hunter 96,154
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min Grand Birther 167,695
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min Chicagobunny 47,080
Bridgeport site targeted for high school rowing... (May '08) 2 hr Daniel Izguerra 8
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]