Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#886817 Apr 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are once again avoiding the central issue. You always, without fail, ALWAYS nibble around the edges never taking arguments head-on.
It's called Free Speech, azzhole. It's listed in our Constitution, cried for by Liberals while denied by Liberals to others if they don't like your politics.
And a university & their student body have the freedom not to listen to a gay basher.

I guess you think its against free speech for a black dominated church not to invite the KKK to speak on a Sunday.

My God you get dumber every day.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#886818 Apr 11, 2013
Jane Says

New York, NY

#886820 Apr 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't me on here at night, that was Carol or whatever she calls herself today,AuntiSaphire or something like that. Along with your bffs, shinningerection and moshx, talking about gay sex, it gives them a tingle.
So you were Calvin Cooledges secretary, counting pencils? They do that in insane asylums. What a loser you are Jane.
so that's another Lily of boca boca porpoise spit florida on here all weekend? who knew? i thought it was you who spends every waking moment arguing on topix. and don't flatter yourself about anyone stalking you. i'm not on here enough nor would i care to bother. unlike you, I HAVE A LIFE.

but i do enjoy as each day progresses and The One--the O'Blamer-Chief-Vacationer-Clue less-Empty-Suited-Perpetual-Ca mpaigner is still a huge failure and we get to say, "told you." unless you consider singing along with Justin Timberlake an accomplishment.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#886821 Apr 11, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Al Qaeda and NRA all on the same page:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EpRQzTP8H1oXX
Do some simple research. Start with tyrants who rose to power by taking away their citizens' guns.

This is why the Second Amendment is in our Constiution. To protect citizens from tyrants.

Imagine the Minutemen without guns. We'd still be paying taxes to Queen Elizabeth. To puts thing into a better perspective.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#886822 Apr 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And a university & their student body have the freedom not to listen to a gay basher.
I guess you think its against free speech for a black dominated church not to invite the KKK to speak on a Sunday.
My God you get dumber every day.
We all get it, loud and clear, that you can't wait for every American to be flipped gay. You are sick.

Location hidden

#886823 Apr 11, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you've taken more than your share of arguments head on.
Go change your diaper, the ammonia has rotted your brain, poofter.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#886824 Apr 11, 2013
What Dead Kids?
There used to be a formulation of cynical news editors to determine American news priorities for mass murder. It ran something like: 1,000 dead Bangladeshis = 100 dead Italians = 10 dead Americans.

So how many dead American babies does it take to make the news? I wrote two-and-a-half weeks ago about the U.S. media’s determination to ignore a story that’s inconvenient to their biases. But, given the gun-banners’ ceaseless grief-feasting on Sandy Hook, at some point doesn’t the corpse count in Philadelphia merit maybe, oh, a thousandth of the attention?

"He also claimed he saw about 100 babies born alive and then ‘snipped’ with surgical scissors in the back of the neck, to ensure their ‘demise’."

That’s from a story about Gosnell’s Pennsylvania abattoir in the Daily Mail, a British newspaper DOING THEJOB AMERICA MEDIA WON'T DO.
Headline:
’Fetuses And Blood All Over The Place’: Medic’s Graphic Account Of ‘Beheading Live Babies’ At Abortion ‘House Of Horrors’ In Philadelphia

More dead baby testimony:
There an 18-to-24-inch baby, who did not yet have eyes, was lying in a clear glass pan, she recalled in horror. It was “screeching, making this noise” that “sounded like a little alien,” she said.

It “really freaked me out,” she said, causing her to leave the room.

Sorry it “freaked you out,” but as the Pundette comments:“Making this noise”“like an alien”? That’s called crying. It’s what human babies do when they’re in distress, in this case, the ultimate distress. The “aliens” here are the inhuman monsters who caused that distress.

So ... if a baby screams during an outside-the-uterus “abortion,” does it make a sound?

OR, TO PUT IT ANOTHER WAY, IF AN ABORTIONIST GOES ON TRIAL FOR MURDERING INFANTS, BUT THE MEDIA REFUSES TO COVER IT, IS IT REALLY HAPPENING?

THE U.S. MEDIA’S UNANIMOUS AGREEMENT TO SEE NO EVIL IS SICK AND TOTALITARIAN.

A very small consolation is that, with news judgments like these, the wretched American press is doing a pretty good job of sawing through its own neck.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/345111/w...
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

#886825 Apr 11, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
"make INNS meet!" Hahahahahahahaha! Oh, you big retarded chunk o' chocolate you!
Stop using my screen name!!

Location hidden

#886826 Apr 11, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your exercise for today, carol, is to find ALL the honkers in here, and then CORRECT them!
Hahahahahahahahahaha HA!
I heard that you name all your buttplugs after Jesus's disciples.

Location hidden

#886827 Apr 11, 2013
There must be some underlying hope for redemption lying inside THAT fkd up idiosyncrasy.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#886828 Apr 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your strategy. I identify posts that are racist or bigoted.
You rush in to defend those posters.
Show me a post of mine that was racist or bigoted?
Liar.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#886829 Apr 11, 2013
tily che lunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Check this one out if you want scary!
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/hillary-clinton-...
People died because of her ignorance.
Has her left eye always rolled? Or are these blood clots more frequent than announced and causing now noticeable neurological damage?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#886831 Apr 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So instead of paying taxes say at a 28% rate, you pay later at 10%.
But hey, that's not a tax break according to dumbf*ck Eman.
Why are you making up numbers? Just like when you make up what others say. Its the only way you can win an arguement. You are taxed at current rates when withdrawing money. No tax breaks are given

You're an idiot dave, plain and simple.
tily che lunt

West Hartford, CT

#886832 Apr 11, 2013
Redbud wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
lilyfuckface for sure

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#886833 Apr 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you lose your Bush phone?
Obama phone is an obama supporter created phrase.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886834 Apr 11, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not any funnier than liberals blaming guns instead of criminals and the mentally ill who use them to commit crimes.
Guns have been around a pretty long time. The root problem to the mass murders we've witnessed in the past two or three decades goes much deeper than having access to a weapon.
We are not addressing the real problem - a generation of zombies who have no concept of discerning right from wrong. They were allowed to push the envelope as far as it would go in the public schools and in their homes, and now they have lost all direction and have no conscience awareness of limitations or consequences.
Political correctness is a direct link to what we are witnessing. Guns have been around for a much, much longer period of time.
Speaking of zombies:

Coulter: The killing of politicians’ children should ‘start with Meghan McCain’

In a column published on Thursday, conservative pundit Ann Coulter joked that the killing of politicians’ children should “start with Meghan McCain

Apparently Ann Coulter made a joke about me being killed in a recent column,” she wrote.“I should expect nothing less but disgusted regardless.”

My father is a very famous politician. My family gets a lot of threats. Joking about me being killed really isn’t funny or appropriate,” Meghan McCain continued.“People like ann coulter [sic] are part of the past and only live to spread hate and negativity. I literally couldn’t imagine living a life that seems so void of love, compassion, and perspective.”

Mother Cindy McCain added that Coulter “needs to get a life!”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/11/coulter...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#886835 Apr 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Marc Faber of The Gloom and Doom Report.
Figures you'd be reading his bullsht.
The DOW might climb to 15,500 or so before leveling off for a spell.
Whatever you thought you knew about investing changed Flacko.
Why did you leave "boom" out? And why do you always try to discredit people who know a hell of a lot more about a subject than you? It must suck going through life hating everyone.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#886836 Apr 11, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Do some simple research. Start with tyrants who rose to power by taking away their citizens' guns.
This is why the Second Amendment is in our Constiution. To protect citizens from tyrants.
Imagine the Minutemen without guns. We'd still be paying taxes to Queen Elizabeth. To puts thing into a better perspective.
Surely this post is not supposed to be taken seriously.

Is it?

It's a joke right?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886838 Apr 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
stupid
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886839 Apr 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Surely this post is not supposed to be taken seriously.
Is it?
It's a joke right?
Must be those Little Debbie cakes she's been scarfing down, or, she listens to Beck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min OzRitz 52,691
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 186,834
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 5,882
New Rapper Seven Dyce 3 hr Seven Dyce 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 69,598
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 6 hr Glen M 81
Abia state school of nursing 2015/16 form isout... 11 hr Mr paul 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]