Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
815,341 - 815,360 of 1,100,983 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886431 Apr 10, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>vile, hateful? for criticizing hypocrite Looney Lily who is here posting criticisms 24/7?
if she spent even a fraction of her time actually trying help others or achieve something...
and what are you quoting? an olivia newton john song?
Instant Karma's gonna get you,
hit you right in the head,
better get yourself together,
soon you're gonna be dead

And we'll all shine, with the moon and the stars and the sun!

Ok, bye Jane. Time for my mani/pedi and massage. Do you drool when you growl?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886432 Apr 10, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even one little mini-cupcake in the cupboard? I only had two yesterday. Only four bites. And I took my sugar pill.
Throw them out and have an apple
Jane Says

New York, NY

#886433 Apr 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kids will play that song at your funeral
at least mine will be there. i have a busy life with family and friends. you have topix.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#886434 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Homer? This is Carol.
She thinks she's the presidential mind reader. Have another donut
Have another vodka...on second thought, enter a rehab, instead.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#886435 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
It's amazing what you can conjure up out of a bottle of booze.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#886436 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
it must be Ogre Day at the Large & Not-So-Lovely Spa for Topix Addicts. i can picture the 9" acryllics with cheezy fake diamond doo-dadds. LOL.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#886437 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
better tell them not to throw water on you. as your flying monkey once screamed, "she's melting...."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886439 Apr 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you listen to Party of No sense (of humor, at least), the stock market crashed, North Korea's going to destroy us in a nuclear war because our guns have all been confiscated, polygamists are having sex with brother-sister underage gnats in Cuba and it's all Obama's fault...I might have left something out but that's all I remember. Oh, wait, floDUH's alive and even more multiple and carol's a blue pachyderm...
What happened with Ohio putting people in debtors prison?

Be careful what you post on social media.

The Internal Revenue Service is going social to look for tax cheats.

According to RT.com , the IRS is trolling your Facebook and Twitter accounts to collect information about you that may lead to an audit.

The agency said it will only monitor a person's social media pages if there is anything questionable on a tax form.

Is this a violation of privacy? The answer: no.

Facebook and Twitter are public websites, meaning the IRS does not need a search warrant to pull information from your profiles.

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/science_tech/int...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#886440 Apr 10, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even one little mini-cupcake in the cupboard? I only had two yesterday. Only four bites. And I took my sugar pill.
WTH is a sugar pill? Sounds as though it might be fatal to you...a poison pill.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886441 Apr 10, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>at least mine will be there. i have a busy life with family and friends. you have topix.
LOL! Sure Jane, tell us another one.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886442 Apr 10, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>it must be Ogre Day at the Large & Not-So-Lovely Spa for Topix Addicts. i can picture the 9" acryllics with cheezy fake diamond doo-dadds. LOL.
I've never met a person like that; you're talking about yourself.
Gene the Dancing Machine

Birmingham, AL

#886443 Apr 10, 2013
WASHINGTON (AP)-- A Pennsylvania man has been arrested after police say he made a bomb threat outside the White House.
D.C. police spokesman Araz Alali says the man approached an officer at the White House gates Wednesday morning and warned that a bomb would detonate in a truck parked nearby.
Surrounding streets and the entrance to a nearby Metro rail station were shut down as the Secret Service inspected the vehicle for explosives.
Streets were reopened after nothing dangerous was found inside the truck.
The man has been identified as 44-year-old Krzysztof Wasik of Hazle Township, Pa. He has been charged with making felony threats and is being held pending a court appearance.
Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/white-h...
You must be a high-ranking member of the obama administration because you know how to turn a computer on and you have a fourth grade reading and writting level !!!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#886444 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I've never met a person like that; you're talking about yourself.
Try the watering hole mirror, if you can grasp a pole.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#886445 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
WHAT? You're totally out of your mind. Two four year olds committed murders yesterday. 8 children die every day because of guns in the home. You're getting worse and worse everyday.
Oh, and this is rich: one of them's father was a cop and his step mother, who he killed was a school safety officer! A 4 year old!
Why? Because the stupid father was showing off his guns.
This is the only story I could find about this.

A four-year-old Saudi boy shot his father in the head while playing with his gun at their house.

­After the boy and his father returned home from the shop, the man put down his pistol while taking off his shirt.

He did not notice that his son had grabbed his gun and was playing with it before putting his little finger on the trigger. The father died instantly.

Some media reports suggest the death was an accident, although Arabic media has already labeled the boy the youngest killer in Saudi Arabia.

http://rt.com/news/boy-kills-father-over-play...

Unless you're talking about a different story, this one didn't happen here in the U.S. There are more sad stories happening all over the world if you take a look at the above website.

People do stupid things, Lily. Like leaving medication and toxic chemicals where children can get into them.

Even if there weren't any guns in the home, how exactly do you go about preventing every unfortunate death that happens in the home?
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#886446 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Ok, for the last and final time:
bestiality is sex with animals
statutory rape is forced sex with a minor
incest is sex between family members
homosexuality is sex with same sex partner
They are all seperate. This is a secular country, the bible has nothing to do with it. Children need a loving home and thrive no matter who the parents are, two females or two males.
Your problem along with most ignorant homophobes is that you are fixated and consumed by the thought of gay male sex. Perhaps you ought to think about that for a moment.
What time is Judge Wapner on? 15 more minutes.
Nothing you said made any fucking sense, yet you posted it like you were God talking to a peasant. I know what every last definition of all 4 mental disorders are. That does nothing to refute the morality of the topic. If it's scientifical fact that a child can be easily influence (ie. A pervert using candy or toys to lower a child into his car after the child has been taught never talk to strangers), then the same should be applied for gays. This is where people calling gays special interest group. Fuck the effect things have on the kids. You'reputting the interest of confused adults over of innocent children . You're confused yourself! You're damn right, I'll never think 2 dude is right. And tho it's enticing, I know 2 women ain't right either. The rights of gays over children. Still can't get over that bullshit! I stand behind Iranian president when he said,"I don't go looking in peoples windows, but when a man leaves his home, a man better be a man & a woman a woman!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#886447 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
That's because you are a big government rightwinger, you want the government in all parts of a persons life.
An extraordinary parade of bullshit lily. You a police state Fascist. lily blames others because she's the idiot...
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#886448 Apr 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>WTH is a sugar pill? Sounds as though it might be fatal to you...a poison pill.
It's just what I call it. Easier than saying glimepiride/metformin pill.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#886449 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Throw them out and have an apple
Actually, I like Asian pears better. Ever had one? They're delicious. Very juicy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#886450 Apr 10, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Hey gang, what's new?
Stock Market crash yet?
Communist liberal and Occupy Wall Street sellout until you get rich.. eh..Homer??

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#886451 Apr 10, 2013
Gene the Dancing Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a high-ranking member of the obama administration because you know how to turn a computer on and you have a fourth grade reading and writting level !!!
Oh, wow, we're just ever so grateful to be given an appraisal of intellect by some troll who can't spell WRITING correctly. Bet that's why you Grumpy Old Pricks think so highly of "common sense."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 58 min the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 2 hr lucy 2
chief keef 2 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••