Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,765)

Showing posts 815,281 - 815,300 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If so that would be one day, where as rightwingers are stuck on stupid everyday. But then again that is what defines them.
Dude, I own a jeep. I'm never stuck!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, yet another right whiner who thinks being a homosexual is the same as being a pedophile.
Blah Blah f*cking blah.
Two ADULTS, get it dumbf*ck, ADULTS wanting to get married.
It is NOT the same as pedophilia or bestiality or any other of your fantasies.
When will you dumbf*cks get that right?
So much anger from such a little man.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama limo broke down because the driver used the wrong fuel.
Gosh darn it! Realtime thought he knew something we could find ourselves. Why are you trying to burst his bubble with facts?

<why did they have to fuel up in isreal?>
Waxman

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, I can think of a half dozen punch lines right off the top of my head about Obama's limo breaking down in Israel of all places and having to be towed by an Israeli tow truck...and I'm not even a comedian.
Oh I wouldn't say that, dear. Ok, let's hear them... g'head, what're the six funny punch lines? You go then I will...
Waxman

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Seriously... what's an unclean bird?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you people make things up, and then make yourself hysterical over the things you made up.
Your own link contains a link to a revised version of it:
http://www.rethinksociety.com/government/pedo...
In which the only reference to pedophilia is from some nobody commenting on what they think the bill might lead to (because all Republicans are hysterical weaklings who are terrified of what everything might lead to.)
The purpose of this bill is correct: to prevent gay conversion therapy, which is cruel and should be properly classified as torture.
If someone wants "gay conversion therapy" they should have the right to it. You of all people should understand that.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
What do I and my situation have to do with any of this?
Do you have any concept of how many women and families are covered under their husband's employee insurance?
Are you just too far gone in the throes of denial to even want to see what's really going on?
Gee whillikers, Realtime...
Well babe, just weed all those people out of your worries because they likely have a "insurance administrator" that handles all the paperwork for them kinda like your hubs company does.

Excluding the MediCare-Medicaid-TriCare folks the others will have to wire up to health care coverage or be prepared to pay a fine* Obviously some will fall through the cracks as they always do, the ghosts, but it's becoming extremely hard to remain a ghost in today' e-world.

ObamaCare is a long term program with plenty of room for tweaking. Is it perfect? Hell no, but someone had to get the ball rolling and sooner trumps later, frankly this should have been done thirty years ago.

Florida Blue Cross-Blue Shield is spending millions on advertising and opening new offices__even changing the name to Florida Blue. Why do you think they are doing that?
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Seriously, make sure you disable Flash and Java when you're in Topix (or anywhere for that matter.) The little jewish wizards at Topix are burrowing into your machines while you rant. Just a friendly head's up, y'all.
Diobolical loser impersonator cannot fake my real location.

Democrats think they are smart but cannot outwit their paid proxies.

DemoKKK RATS are losers.

bawwwaahhhh....
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Seriously... what's an unclean bird?
France is for DemoKKK RAT Cowards who surrender.

baawwaahhhhh1514
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama administration was blocked from implementing what they wanted to do by destructive extreme Republicans who will sacrifice your job for theirs.
Tony C You hear the Violin….Baa
nobamaredux

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>

The purpose of this bill is correct: to prevent gay conversion therapy, which is cruel and should be properly classified as torture.
And your expertise in the field of medicine and psychiatry is exactly what?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Anyone remember Obama bowing to the Saudi King and doing his world apology tour to his fellow Muslims the DemocRATS love?
http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2013/04/fe...
Just yesterday...
Femen Stages a 'Topless Jihad'
DemocRATS/OBAMA SUCK!
God help Allah!!

It's about time he got his holy azz kicked. Muslim men treat women like chattel, cattle and everything in between - but not as humans.

I admire those women's efforts - and their bodies:]

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason, Realtime thinks Fox being the first one out of the starting gate with breaking news is a bad thing.
The liberal media are only forced to catch up when the story becomes so big they have no choice.
It's happened before.
They all watch fox but have been told to hate it. Go figure.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still slinging those slurs.
Is that all you racist f*cks got?
Still feigning insult.

Get a life, Mr. Pee Brain.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to try that in english?
Speaking of promises, why is YOU who continue to stalk me? As to your question, my post was in English...communicating with you would take speaking Illiterish with a Retardian dialect...
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, yet another right whiner who thinks being a homosexual is the same as being a pedophile.
Blah Blah f*cking blah.
Two ADULTS, get it dumbf*ck, ADULTS wanting to get married.
It is NOT the same as pedophilia or bestiality or any other of your fantasies.
When will you dumbf*cks get that right?
There you go again...

Please point out where Dr. Carson said homosexuality is "the same as" pedophilia or bestiality?

"My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality, it doesn’t matter what they are, they don’t get to change the definition.”

You DO know NAMBLA is a well-known organization and there ARE sick people who believe there's nothing wrong with bestiality?

Please tell me you do.

I have no difficulty imagining someone named Buford demanding he be allowed to marry his beloved cow under the new definition of marriage.

Once the line has been crossed too many times by pleuralists and those who think having sex with a consenting child is okay and, therefore, it should be legal to marry them, it's only a matter of time before Buford and Bessie demand they be included under the new definition of marriage too.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about your post, dipstick.
You right whiners just can't seem to post about Obama without some racial comment.
Why is that?
Your Race Card should be taken away, jerk.

You probably don't know how to drink responsibly, either.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I see you include 2008.
I have news. Bush was President in 2008. We were just getting into the Great Bush Recession.
More people are working today then when Obama took office.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

You're a Sit-Down Comic, ImaginaryDave.

Now sit down and clamp it shut..
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Realtime believe everything the navigator tells him?
Why not read the regulations yourself instead of accepting the directions of some government flunky?
fk off loser, I'm on MediCare and I also have a dandy VA supplement__you read the regulations.

And one more thing dummy__during the last dozen or so years much of this health insurance nonsense has become easier to understand__at least for normal folks.
Waxman

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Oh, ok, I'll go first then...

President Obama is driving through downtown Tel Aviv in his bullet proof limousine. He's going about 65 and he happens to look in his rear-view mirror and sees this Jew on a kid's bike pedaling like crazy right behind the car. The President stops the car, gets out, and he asks the guy what the hell did he think he was doing? The Jew holds up one shaky finger to allow himself time to catch his breath, and, after a few minutes he stands up and says, "(carol, insert funny punchline here.)"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 815,281 - 815,300 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Justice Dale 167,504
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Lord Hater 42,961
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 65,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 4 hr ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 5 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr loose cannon 96,071
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE