Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#886355 Apr 10, 2013
I see lesoana and lily has a new gig as Death and tenaj. Their disdain for humanity in general seeps into their commentary making it all very dark and unenlightening.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#886356 Apr 10, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. A majority of the founding fathers were Deists including Franklin, Madison & Jefferson
Actually, only a few were Deists.

According to Encyclopedia Brittanica:

The Founders came from similar religious backgrounds. Most were Protestants. The largest number were raised in the three largest Christian traditions of colonial America—Anglicanism, Presbyterianism, and Congregationalism. Other Protestant groups included the Society of Friends (Quakers), the Lutherans and the Dutch Reformed. Three Founders were of Roman Catholic heritage.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/127...

Just giving you a heads up.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#886357 Apr 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist and a bigot. The proof is on these pages.
Strange how the Left never understand the sounds of their own words. They labor under the delusion that the Left is immune from being racist and bigots.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#886358 Apr 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
HAVANA -- Cuba says it will turn over to the United States a Florida couple who allegedly kidnapped their own children from the mother's parents and fled by boat to Havana.
Foreign Ministry official Johana Tablada told The Associated Press in a written statement Tuesday that Cuba had informed U.S. authorities of the country's decision to turn over Joshua Michael Hakken, his wife Sharyn and their two young boys. She did not say when the handover would occur.
The Hakkens were spotted alongside their boat, Salty, docked at Havana's Hemingway Marina. Joshua Michael Hakken told reporters to stay away but the family appeared to be interacting normally with each other.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/09/josh...
Opinions on this? Think they should be turned over?
They're already back lily, the father is in jail in Tampa.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#886359 Apr 10, 2013
DEATH wrote:
Come to me, my sweeties. This is almost over but it requires your clueless participation.
Did you sleep well last night?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886360 Apr 10, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>he cares about his budget. golf budget, vacation budget, campaign fund raising budget, celebrity party at White House budget...
Get back out there in your alley and pick up those diapers, wench!

Ding Dong! The witch is dead”, as sung by Judy Garland in The Wizard of Oz, on Tuesday raced to the top of the Amazon download chart in Britain, a day after the death of former prime minister Margaret Thatcher.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#886361 Apr 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Consensual sex between two adults.
Why do you care gain?
I'd much rather support a guy who had consensual sex in the oval office than a man that lied to kill 4,000 soldiers in a made up war.
But hey, we all have our priorities.
Racist realdave supports infidelity.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886362 Apr 10, 2013
I think the Hakkens should have the right to take their children and hope Cuba doesn't return them.
If they do, the kids will end up in some abusive foster home and the parents will go to jail.
No winners here.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#886363 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Pretty gone. Where are you going
That idiot has been posting all night you fckn hypocrite.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#886364 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
And you are a stupid dummy, the proof is in every one of your posts.
You don't even know the meaning of bigot. What a retard
Its too early for you to be drinking already.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#886365 Apr 10, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> No response, straight to name calling! That's exactly what I expect from a person with no answers for good questions!
PDUPONT uses this thread simply to vent his anger, not for rational debate. Every morning, very early due to his long drive, he grunts how stupid everyone is and know that you have deviated from the approved Democrat line, you know are also the subject of his name calling and ignorant posts.

PDUPONT should fix his own situation so maybe he won't lead such a miserable existence.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#886366 Apr 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist and a bigot. The proof is on these pages.
Well then it should be easy to point out where i made a racist comment.

But then there is you who spend yesterday & now Isee today proving cover for your buddies that actually do post racist & bigoted posts.

Wy is that?

Why do you provide this cover?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#886367 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Get back out there in your alley and pick up those diapers, wench!
Ding Dong! The witch is dead”, as sung by Judy Garland in The Wizard of Oz, on Tuesday raced to the top of the Amazon download chart in Britain, a day after the death of former prime minister Margaret Thatcher.
They probably thought it was you who had died.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#886368 Apr 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist realdave supports infidelity.
I said I preferred it over killing 4000 soldiers in a made up war.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#886369 Apr 10, 2013
I think the Hakkens should have the right to take their children and hope Cuba doesn't return them.
If they do, the kids will end up in some abusive foster home and the parents will go to jail.
No winners here.
How can they let you run a foster home when you're not there during Happy Hour?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886370 Apr 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They're already back lily, the father is in jail in Tampa.
Bummer, I don't know the details but, was hoping they would not be returned. What about the mother?
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#886372 Apr 10, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Earthquake news? Wait, they left out the "it all bushes fault" part!
The "news blackout" coming out of D.C. is probably because Bush can't be blamed for the sequester and Obama having egg all over his face.

It's either taking a long time to get it all off or he's too embarrassed to show his "eggless" face after predicting an economic armageddon that didn't happen because Republicans wouldn't let him have his way.

It's still pretty quiet up there on Capital Hill these days. Especially after all the noise right before the sequester.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886373 Apr 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That idiot has been posting all night you fckn hypocrite.
You would know, dummy
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886374 Apr 10, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
PDUPONT uses this thread simply to vent his anger, not for rational debate. Every morning, very early due to his long drive, he grunts how stupid everyone is and know that you have deviated from the approved Democrat line, you know are also the subject of his name calling and ignorant posts.
PDUPONT should fix his own situation so maybe he won't lead such a miserable existence.
Duponts posts are brilliant and refreshing
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#886375 Apr 10, 2013
No winners here.
You haven't been following the story have you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Your Colonoscopy 49,844
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min mdbuilder 46,687
Abby 9-19 22 min Sublime1 5
Amy 9-19 25 min Sublime1 9
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 34 min texas pete 1,472
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min loose cannon 178,065
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min edogxxx 98,231
Amy 9-18 1 hr pde 33
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info