Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,763)

Showing posts 815,241 - 815,260 of1,072,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

I SWEAR, IT SEEMS SOMETIMES LIKE PEOPLE NO LONGER HAVE CONVERSATIONAL SKILLS! EVEN AT 4:30 IN THE MORNING. MY BEDMATE SAYS, "HI." SHE'S ONLY 24 BUT WISE BEYOND HER YEARS, AND ASIAN TO BOOT. YOU'D BEST WATCH OUT, DEARIE, WE'RE COMING... AS I TYPE THIS I'M PRESSING MY ENGORGED PURPLE, VEINY PENIS INTO HER TENDER PINK FLESH AND, FRANKLY, SHE SEEMS TO LIKE IT.(SHE COULD BE LYING BUT I DON'T THINK SO.) SAY, "HI" SWEETIE... DO IT... DO IT NOW FOR IN A MOMENT I MIGHT JUST GO TO SLEEP... OR NOT... A 24 YEAR OLD IS SOOOOOO TIGHT... IT MAKES YOU WONDER...
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU ASKED? DON'T YOU WISH EVERYONE COULD? OOOOOOOOO... "MYSTERIOUS!"

YOU'RE FRANTICALLY CALLING YOUR SON NOW, AREN'T YOU? OOPS!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SMEGMA? ARE YOU GONE ALREADY? I WAS EXPECTING... MORE...? OBVIOUSLY YOU WEREN'T?
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> What exactly does that mean,"becoming irrelevant?" I should've never been relevant to you in the first place. My relevancy is priceless to those that matter to me, so your opinion ain't worth the American penny to me! See you've never been relevant. How does it feel so I'll know when I"become irrelevant?" You, your gay lover, his gay lover, & the rest of the gay community can have a gay parade, festival, carnival, & orgy all in one night for all I care. It ain't my butt! What you can't do is hide the statistical facts that gay kids are 2-3 times more likely to commit suicide that straight kids. Bullying has nothing to do with it. Children are the most cruel beings on this planet & people get bullied for alot more than just being gay. Poor kids get bullied for being poor & having bummy clothes. Fat kids get bullied for being fat. Ugly kids get bullied for being ugly. Yet their suicide rates are far more lower than gay kids. You were right about one thing. It's not being gay that actually forces them over the edge. It's exposure. As long as they can hide it, they're fine. Look at the college dude that killed himself cuz his roommate caught him & taped him. No straight dude would've killed themselves if their roommate taped them having sex with a female. None! Gay dude couldn't take the fact that everyone found out. He wasn't thinking about that when he had his ass in the air now was he? You talk fact, show me a straight kid or dude that offed themselves because he was exposed for having sex with a female. You can't! Also there are no facts to back up the theory of people being born gay. Infact, the fact support the opposite. But you'll still argue this bullshit gay gene theory to make someone feel comfortable when they shouldn't. Like I said tho, have your parade & all that! I honestly don't care! I just won't lie to make people feel normal when there's something mentally wrong with them. Sometimes honesty is brutal!
For one thing moron adolescent males consider boffing a female some kind of badge of honor. The females often don't do so well as in the case of Phoebe Prince in So Hadley Massachusetts. Yes stupid bullying does have a major role in these suicides because of the ignorance that still abounds with people like you. No one should have to hide who they are and how they were born.
www.cdc.gov/lgbthealth/youth.htm
As for there being no proof that people are born with a specific sexual orientation you're wrong. There have been numerous studies that would tend to confirm this.
www.boston.com/news/globe/magazine/.../what_m...
Where's your facts that prove the opposite?
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent points and sound logic. Waaaay over the head of PDUPONT.
Why don't you go find a book with lots of pictures Jimmy? Maybe the staff at the group home can help you with that bobble head.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing moron adolescent males consider boffing a female some kind of badge of honor. The females often don't do so well as in the case of Phoebe Prince in So Hadley Massachusetts. Yes stupid bullying does have a major role in these suicides because of the ignorance that still abounds with people like you. No one should have to hide who they are and how they were born.
www.cdc.gov/lgbthealth/youth.htm
As for there being no proof that people are born with a specific sexual orientation you're wrong. There have been numerous studies that would tend to confirm this.
www.boston.com/news/globe/magazine/.../what_m...
Where's your facts that prove the opposite?
I'VE NEVER CONSIDERED "BOFFING" A FEMALE A BADGE OF HONOR... WELL, MAYBE THAT ONE TIME... IN ANY EVENT, "BOFFING" A FEMALE IS SIMPLY WHAT MEN DO. I ASSUME "BOFFING" A MALE IS SIMPLY WHAT WOMEN DO? LIFE IS SHORT. ENJOY. IT'S 80 DEGREES HERE, HOW'S THINGS IN THE OLD BAY STATE?
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your logic for approving homosexual marriage, but opposing plural marriage?
Because imbecile the only plural marriages in this country are non consensual as far as the female partners are concerned. If there were a plural marriage movement that was consensual to all parties and women had an equal right to multiple husbands then sure, why not? But the is no such movement. Every married man I know including me thinks that one wife is sufficient thank you.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

WHY IS "BOFFING" SUCH A MYSTERY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS? A SLIPPERY SLOPE... IN BETWEEN A WOMAN'S LEGS... THE EXTENSION... SHE GROANS... YOU GROAN... WHAT ELSE IS LIFE ABOUT? HAMLET COULD'VE WONDERED THE VERY SAME THING I POSIT... SUICIDE? I THINK NOT! WHAT'S PECULIAR TO ME IS THAT ASIAN WOMEN'S VAGINAS TASTE, ESSENTIALLY, LIKE OCCIDENTAL ONES? DO YOU IMAGINE THAT PEOPLE ARE THE SAME WHEREVER YOU GO? SHOULDN'T THEY TASTE LIKE FISH OR RICE OR SOMETHING?
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

WHEN YOU WATCH THE ENGORGED PURPLE HEAD OF YOUR MALE ORGAN DISAPPEAR INSIDE A WOMAN'S LEGS DON'T YOU FEEL AS IF YOUR LIFE HAS PURPOSE? I SUPPOSE GAYS MUST FEEL THE SAME WAY? IF SO, LET THEM ENJOY THEMSELVES, SOON ENOUGH LIFE WILL DELIVER THE GOODS. "MARRIAGE" IS A SILLY CHIMERA; SOUND AND FURY SIGNIFYING NOTHING. WHEN YOU MEET A CONSERVATIVE, KILL IT. IT'S NOT MUCH USE. NEVER HAS BEEN, UNLESS YOU GROW CORN.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

IROKU IS CALLING, WAKIRIMASHTA. TIME FOR SOME CONFUCIAN LOGIC I SUSPECT... BUT I MUST ADMIT I'M FEELING MORE FRIENDLY TOWARDS WALMART THIS EVENING... OR HONDA... WHATEVER...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Hey dummy. How is Jon Corzine, MF Global CEO who lost billions of dollars of people's money after he was Democrat Governor of NJ and before he was a money bungler for Obama?

How is GE CEO Jeffry R. Immelt who is Obama's jobs czar and CEO of the company that paid ZERO taxes?

Have you been a zombie your entire life?

Idiot.
ArguingWithTheIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks to the republicans who own most big corporations and a majority in congress who set up thd system that affects mainly the low income and the poor.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go find a book with lots of pictures Jimmy? Maybe the staff at the group home can help you with that bobble head.
You are an immature dolt. Only a juvenile like you resorts to the "group home" routine.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
"The Economist says the world has added roughly 100 billion tonnes of carbon to the atmosphere between 2000 and 2010, about one-quarter of all the carbon dioxide put there by humans since 1750. This mismatch between rising greenhouse gas emissions and not-rising temperatures is among the biggest puzzles in climate science just now, The Economist article says.
"But it does not mean global warming is a delusion."
The fact is temperatures between 2000 and 2010 are still almost 1C above their level in the first decade of the 20th century.
"The mismatch might mean that for some unexplained reason there has been a temporary lag between more carbon dioxide and higher temperatures in 2000-2010.
"Or it might mean that the 1990s, when temperatures were rising fast, was the anomalous period.""
in other words, they don't know cht about climate change.
During the 60's, carbon emissions increased by 30%.

Since, they have increased by an average of 13% a year.

We re till experiencing high global temperatures.

But hey, lets just assume carbon emissions have nothing to do with it until we can study it another 50 years or so.

You people are dumber that chit.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans decided to vote no months ago. What's new.
Maybe because months ago is when a budget was due?

Let us shall guess, the dawrg ate yer homework ?

DUH A Vey, dummy.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

You people are dumber that chit.
That, from an jackboot heel licking admin of-
Fwee birf contwol an yew can marry yer pet toad wights fer everone!!!

Have you figured out how to cap volcanic emmissions yet?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
A magnitude-6.3 earthquake struck near Iran's only nuclear power station Tuesday, killing 20 people and injuring 500, according to one report, and generating tremors that were felt on the other side of the Persian Gulf.
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/09...
Maybe nature will take care of the problem for Israel and the rest of the world.
Earthquake news? Wait, they left out the "it all bushes fault" part!

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamaphones, section 8 housing, welfare, food stamps, various failed green energy projects, all the other give aways that total $500 billion a year, I think that about covers it.
Oh, I left out the millions JP Morgan Chase is reaping from electronic EBT cards.
Yet another dumbass right whiner that does not know what "redistribution of Wealth" means in economic terms.

All are you jack wagons this HD stupid?

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That, from an jackboot heel licking admin of-
Fwee birf contwol an yew can marry yer pet toad wights fer everone!!!
Have you figured out how to cap volcanic emmissions yet?
Wow, another moronic right whiner who thinks because volcanoes emit greenhouse gases that it ,means man can have no effe t on our climate thru emissions.

The "free" birth control was a benefit of policies that you BUY.

Same Sex marriage & marrying a toad are not the same thong unless you are a bigot.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"TSM"
"real dumb" never answers questions. The reason? He has no answers, he os all BS.
Peace
That question was answered,.

Try pulling your head out of your fat ass once in a while.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave…. Barack Obama famously promised the American people, "I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."
Last Friday, April 5, White House spokesman Jay Carney confirmed at a press briefing that Barack Obama’s budget would raise taxes on middle class Americans!! Dave are you calling Carney a Liar?
Utilizing a different method to calculate the cost of living increases that results in lower increases is not a tax increase.
You f*cking right whiners get dumber every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 815,241 - 815,260 of1,072,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Make 1000$ instantly 21 min generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,742
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 2 hr wow 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,161
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 13 at 1:46AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search