Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
815,241 - 815,260 of 1,095,572 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>it wasn't that long ago that ms media lapdogs were twisting around Romney's comments about inclusivity when selecting qualified candidates into sexist binder jokes.
I love it. Eman & dumbass Jane support the party that think women should be paid less then men for doing the same job as they voted against Equal Pay.

Then they blame the other side. I have news. That only works amongst you uneducated & uninformed right whiners.

Everyone else can see what you are doing.

Eman spent half a day calling me a racist, bigot, against women all because I point out those aspects of the right whiners that post here.

He tries to provede cover for these lowlifes just as Jane does.

And we wonder why right whiners are called bigots & racist. Its because either you make racist or bigoted posts or you defend those that do.

Just how GD pathetic are you people?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
As you clearly don't want to answer the question, I will. No, blacks and mexicans are not known for their intelligence. And they vote overwhelmingly for democrats.
Not surprised to see you're a racist.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart RealDave. The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with hate, ignorance, bigotry and racism.
While you homosexuals vehemently reject being considered mentally ill, You RealDave have no problems regarding those who dislike your deviant homosexuality behavior as mentally ill.
This has already been explained to you, dippy-do.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The budget was delayed because of the fiscal cliff issue.
when will the fiscal cliff issue or sequester slow down Obama's many vacations, jetting on Air Force One to campaign fund raise in California or hosting lavish White House A-list celebrity parties?

or is only stalling the trial of bin laden's nephew and cancelling public tours of the White House, worthy of cuts by The One?

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone can pull out some bullshit link from a gay dude trying to get people to see things the way he wants them to. I trend to go off common sense &13yrs of experience with my own kids & numerous cousins, 1 niece, & 2 nephews. None of which were born anything & neither are they gay! That's no more than an excuse. In order for the quote"every man is born equal," to hold any truth, everyone would have to be born equal! In order to be born equal, everyone without natural reasons should be able to reproduce. 2 men, 2 women can not reproduce! That #1!#2, in the world of reality people learn to like things. You weren't born with a favorite color, a favorite type of music, or racist! How can you like something you have no exists, or when you lack the brain capacity to even process the thought of such a thing? At what age does a child realize they're gay or straight? Why is it that gays can recollect the specific time & date when they knew, yet straight people don't even remember? I'll tell you. When it's normal, your subconscious takes over, but when it's not normal you consciously remember everything. Mainly because it scares your memory. You people must be alien or something, or maybe I am & just don't know it! But if I am most of the world is also! This is the age of the internet, & you believe everything professors & scientist say. Problem is, science is continually proven wrong, or steadily evolving. That's funny! People know they're born gay, yet don't remember shit else for at least the next 3-5yrs.
You are as bad and as ignorant as racists.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

get ready for the next 11 million illegals

Are Democrats serious about border enforcement? It’s supposed to be the trigger that would allow illegal immigrants to start on the path to citizenship.

Why is a trigger necessary? To prevent a repeat of the 1986 fiasco where amnesty was granted and border enforcement never came — giving us today’s 11 million living in the shadows. Yet just a week ago, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, referring to border enforcement, averred that “relying on one thing as a so-called trigger is not the way to go.” Regarding legalization,“there needs to be certainty.” But not for border security?

And she’s the person in charge of securing that border. Now listen to President Obama:“Given the size of the border, it’s never going to be 110% perfect. What we can do is to continue to improve it.”

The usual Obama straw man. Who’s asking for 110% enforcement? And the need is for something a lot more than just improvement. The objective is to reduce a river to a trickle. It’s doable. The two sections with triple fencing outside San Diego have reduced infiltration by 92%.

To be sure, the Gang of Eight enforcement trigger is not ideal. The 11 million get near-instant legalization — on the day, perhaps six to nine months after the bill is signed, when Homeland Security submits a plan (with the required funding) to achieve within a decade 90% apprehension and 100% real-time surveillance.

This plan triggers “probationary” legalization, which in reality is permanent, because once the 11 million register, it is inconceivable their status would be revoked.

Let’s be clear. A mere DHS enforcement plan is a very weak trigger. I would prefer legalization to occur later, once the plan is actually carried out and some independent body certifies that the border is essentially closed.

But that simply will not happen. Democrats control the Senate and the White House, and they will only agree to a weaker trigger. Which is? Legalization first — i.e., living here openly without fear of deportation but nothing more until the border is controlled. Until then, no one even starts on the path to citizenship — no green card, no naturalization.

So why is Obama undermining even that compromise, asserting that “this earned pathway to citizenship” must not be “put off further and further,” that it must be “certain”— not contingent on verifiable benchmarks of border closure?

Are he and Napolitano signaling to their hard-core open-border constituency that they will try to sabotage passage of any law that has a serious enforcement trigger, or that they will try to sabotage enforcement if a strict law is nonetheless enacted?

Why? Isn’t border control an elementary principle of sovereignty? What country deliberately forfeits the right to decide who gets to join its communal life?

Remember: We’re not talking about the 11 million already here, who will be legalized as a matter of both practicality and compassion. We’re talking about the next 11 million. Without border enforcement, they will be here. If you don’t build it — the fence, the visa-tracker, E-Verify — they will come.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/trigger-po...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it. Eman & dumbass Jane support the party that think women should be paid less then men for doing the same job as they voted against Equal Pay.
Then they blame the other side. I have news. That only works amongst you uneducated & uninformed right whiners.
Eman spent half a day calling me a racist, bigot, against women all because I point out those aspects of the right whiners that post here.
And we wonder why right whiners are called bigots & racist. Its because either you make racist or bigoted posts or you defend those that do.
RealDave who swears all the time have a small vocabulary. YOU, a state of mind consisting of pure sensation or emotion without cognitive content RealDave.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
This has already been explained to you, dippy-do.
Don't assume my posts are about you pervert. But if you're affected Tony then that must mean you're guilty of something?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

And we wonder why right whiners are called bigots & racist.
In most cases it is the liberal idiots who hurl these terms in an effort to deflect that they have no real facts or support for their flimsy positions on just about all subjects. They have nothing more, than childish insults and baseless accusations.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it. RealDave thinks a party that still worships a guy that had his genitalia sucked and ejaculated in the face of a 20-year-old employee is "pro-women".

And he'd probably vote for the woman who rode BJ's coattails while he was getting a hummer.

Get a clue.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
In most cases it is the liberal idiots who hurl these terms in an effort to deflect that they have no real facts or support for their flimsy positions on just about all subjects. They have nothing more, than childish insults and baseless accusations.
RealDave, a very timid, unassertive, spineless person, especially one who is easily dominated or intimidated by his handlers..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Utilizing a different method to calculate the cost of living increases that results in lower increases is not a tax increase.
You f*cking right whiners get dumber every day.
YOU liars RalDave are always most disposed to swear...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar and a name caller. Invoking the overused race card simply identifies you as a moron yourself.

NJ is simply trying to have a reasoned debate, however an intolerant person like you can't deal with that.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone can pull out some bullshit link from a gay dude trying to get people to see things the way he wants them to. I trend to go off common sense &13yrs of experience with my own kids & numerous cousins, 1 niece, & 2 nephews. None of which were born anything & neither are they gay! That's no more than an excuse. In order for the quote"every man is born equal," to hold any truth, everyone would have to be born equal! In order to be born equal, everyone without natural reasons should be able to reproduce. 2 men, 2 women can not reproduce! That #1!#2, in the world of reality people learn to like things. You weren't born with a favorite color, a favorite type of music, or racist! How can you like something you have no exists, or when you lack the brain capacity to even process the thought of such a thing? At what age does a child realize they're gay or straight? Why is it that gays can recollect the specific time & date when they knew, yet straight people don't even remember? I'll tell you. When it's normal, your subconscious takes over, but when it's not normal you consciously remember everything. Mainly because it scares your memory. You people must be alien or something, or maybe I am & just don't know it! But if I am most of the world is also! This is the age of the internet, & you believe everything professors & scientist say. Problem is, science is continually proven wrong, or steadily evolving. That's funny! People know they're born gay, yet don't remember shit else for at least the next 3-5yrs.
Good points.

P-DOPE-ONT is stuck on being stupid.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>YOU liars RalDave are always most disposed to swear...
Here we go again.

Dumb Dave is having his meltdown/tantrum again!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for your family having to deal with a Paranoid Schizophrenic
We don't have any far left liberals in my family. Besides, you haven't been on here long enough to know why finding a cosmetic box labeled LORAC on my kitchen table was such a surprise.

But it's not that big a deal really.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You're about to show & prove your ignorance! How is statutory rape , or incest, or bestiality any different than homosexuality? How is homosexuality an orientation, but these things are mental disorders? Split that apple for me! And please, don't use the law. That is totally obsolete!
HELL

Nashville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M SORRY, WHAT'D YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN, MORON? THERE IS NO CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISION FOR CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS, WE JUST NEED SOME FOLKS WHO CAN FIGHT, NOT PRAY.
The United States of America was founded by Christians as a Christian nation.NOT LIKE "infidel" LIKE YOU!!!!!

When I stop and consider what could be "worse than an infidel,"LIKE YOU. I will have to conclude that there is nothing - except for Satan himself. And when I keep in mind that YOU A "unbeliever" is someone who does not believe/trust in Christ, the absolute importance of "believing" becomes more evident.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Obama's budget is a disaster. He doesn't have a clue. Or worse he does and doesn't care.
tily che lunt

Broad Brook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

HELL wrote:
<quoted text>The United States of America was founded by Christians as a Christian nation.NOT LIKE "infidel" LIKE YOU!!!!!
When I stop and consider what could be "worse than an infidel,"LIKE YOU. I will have to conclude that there is nothing - except for Satan himself. And when I keep in mind that YOU A "unbeliever" is someone who does not believe/trust in Christ, the absolute importance of "believing" becomes more evident.
DEATH is lily as a sockpuppet. She will find GOD when her time gets near (sooner than she thinks), but it will be too late. It's funny how these evil Democrats suddenly find God at the end of their miserable life. I've seen it occur several times with selfish liberals/Democrats as they near death. They reveal what cowards they are. Chaves whined like a baby just before he died too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••