Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
815,201 - 815,220 of 1,082,382 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Yes, dear. I know.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I see above that "A billionaire" tells Americans to prepare for financial ruin. Heheheheheheheh, who better to predict the future? Where, exactly, do you suppose "financial ruin" is coming from? Duh!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> This country wouldn't operate at the level it is if it weren't for Mexicans & Blacks, dumass! You mistake physical strength for mental weakness, stupid! You don't come from the same world as Blacks & Mexicans, yet you judge a persons intelligence by the "white"standard! Hope you are sharp as a tack. Otherwise you'd be a waste of skin & bones! Too dumb to realize that there really are people that don't mind hard work, or that his job if he has one is just a cog in the chain that makes the American machine work. There's plenty of smart Mexicans & Blacks, successful & rich. You just equate Black physical dominance to the make up of sports, where Blacks dominate, & the fact that Mexicans can literally do anything to lack of intelligence from pure lack of intelligence. Remember this, knowledge is useless without the wisdom to put it all together & make it all work. You're lacking heavily in one of those departments!
As you clearly don't want to answer the question, I will. No, blacks and mexicans are not known for their intelligence. And they vote overwhelmingly for democrats.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Come to me, sweeties. I have what you want...
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> This country wouldn't operate at the level it is if it weren't for Mexicans & Blacks, dumass! You mistake physical strength for mental weakness, stupid! You don't come from the same world as Blacks & Mexicans, yet you judge a persons intelligence by the "white"standard! Hope you are sharp as a tack. Otherwise you'd be a waste of skin & bones! Too dumb to realize that there really are people that don't mind hard work, or that his job if he has one is just a cog in the chain that makes the American machine work. There's plenty of smart Mexicans & Blacks, successful & rich. You just equate Black physical dominance to the make up of sports, where Blacks dominate, & the fact that Mexicans can literally do anything to lack of intelligence from pure lack of intelligence. Remember this, knowledge is useless without the wisdom to put it all together & make it all work. You're lacking heavily in one of those departments!
" & the fact that Mexicans can literally do anything to lack of intelligence from pure lack of intelligence."

gibberish, old boy
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I offer you... dirt. Like billions before you... I offer you... dirt, and no more. Come and get it. in the grand scheme of things, the most you can aspire to... is... dirt. Is that some sort of surprise? Oh! You get to take your wife, your children, your parakeet... into the dirt. See you there.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
As you clearly don't want to answer the question, I will. No, blacks and mexicans are not known for their intelligence. And they vote overwhelmingly for democrats.
You'd better hope not. Am I right? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. .
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
" & the fact that Mexicans can literally do anything to lack of intelligence from pure lack of intelligence."
gibberish, old boy
Oh dear! intelligence CLEARLY isn't the issue, is it? You want to WIN don't you? You want to believe that all this scrimping and striving makes you the WINNER, am I wrong? And yet... you still have to face me... don't you? Do you have a way out? Is there some plan to keep your daughter from a brown... or, heaven forbid, a BLACK baby? Do you imagine you have some control over the outcome? I am inevitable. I own you. Now kiss my ass. See if it makes a difference. What've you got to lose? G'head... do it...
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Please notice how DEATH sucks all the air out of a room? And yet the men persist, thinking that through sheer will they will survive. Hahahahahhahaha, sure you will, you must. After all, what're the alternatives? Admitting you must lose means, quite simply, that you already have.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I own this place. I own EVERY place. I am the one inevitable constant in life. Not taxes, not guns, not abortion, only DEATH. You are mine. the longer you play with me... compete with me... the closer you get. Does this irony escape you? Move on. Or.. die...(check your pulse, I'll wait...)
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

CAROL, DEAR, WHEN DEATH TAPS YOU ON THE SHOULDER, YOU MUST COME. NOT IN THE WAY YOU'RE THINKING... BUT IN THE WAY OF DEATH. I'M HERE FOR YOU NOW... YOU'RE MINE. AN APPOINTMENT IN SAMARRA IS AN APPOINTMENT IN ORLANDO. IT'S JUST IN YOUR MIND THAT PLACES AND PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT. TO ME... YOU ARE ALL THE SAME.

ONCE YOU ASKED ME, "WHAT'VE I EVER DONE TO YOU?" AND I ANSWERED, "NOTHING." YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME. BUT I'M JUST DOING MY JOB. IF GOD WISHED IT OTHERWISE, I SUPPOSE HE WOULD'VE? I'M HERE FOR YOU, CAROL. YOU EXPRESSED HUBRIS, AND HUBRIS IS A CAPITAL OFFENSE, EVEN NOW.

I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS AS I WRITE IT, CAROL... IT'S TIME TO GO. MAKE YOUR AMENDS.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

... AND, WITH THAT, CAROL DIES. UNCANNY ISN'T IT? NOW WHO'S NEXT?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

DEATH wrote:
Please notice how DEATH sucks all the air out of a room?
No silly, when your dead you can't suck air...:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

DEATH wrote:
I own this place. I own EVERY place. I am the one inevitable constant in life. Not taxes, not guns, not abortion, only DEATH. You are mine. the longer you play with me... compete with me... the closer you get. Does this irony escape you? Move on. Or.. die...(check your pulse, I'll wait...)
No you don't, cool idea though... being mysterious and all.:)Lol
I do not belong to you, so cross me off your list. I belong to God, you can't play with me either... Angels don't play that game. My life is for eternity... Sorry Death, not this one, not this time...
*you funny though!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
No silly, when your dead you can't suck air...:)
ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU SURE YOU JUST CAN'T SPELL? YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL. I'M DEATH. DON'T CALL TO ME UNLESS YOU WANT ME, DEAR? I DON'T SLEEP. IT'S MY CURSE. DO YOU WANT IT TO BE YOURS?
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

VERY FEW PEOPLE CALL DEATH "SILLY." WOULD YOU LIKE A MOMENT TO RECONSIDER? THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE: A MOMENT. AND THEN IT WILL BE OVER, MY DEAR. ARE YOU SO GLIB NOW? JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE UP LATE IN ASIA? HMMMM? I ONLY HAVE THE ONE JOB, BUT I'M AMAZING AT IT...
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't, cool idea though... being mysterious and all.:)Lol
I do not belong to you, so cross me off your list. I belong to God, you can't play with me either... Angels don't play that game. My life is for eternity... Sorry Death, not this one, not this time...
*you funny though!
HAHAHAHAHAHA... I'M OLD.. FAR, FAR OLDER THAN YOU. I'VE SEEN HUBRIS IN ALL IT'S FORMS. COME TO ME... I'M THE SPIDER, YOU'RE THE FLY. I KNOW YOU THINK DIFFERENTLY.... BUT THIS IS WHAT I DO. IT'S ALL I DO. FOR YOU... I PREDICT... DEATH. TONIGHT. BEFORE THE SUN RISES. NOT FOR YOU, MIND YOU, BUT FOR YOUR SON. AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU ASKED? THERE'S NO MYSTERY HERE, SIMPLY A BLAND AND IRREVERSIBLE COURSE TO HELL. I ALWAYS LOVE IT WHEN THE RECALCITRANT RAISE THEIR HEADS AND SCREAM, "NOT ME! NOT ME!" ENJOY SWEETIE, BUT YOU BROUGHT IT ON HIM YOURSELF.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

INCIDENTALLY, AS YOUR SON SUCKS FOR AIR THROUGH THE JAGGED HOLE IN HIS CHEST, IT'S "YOU'RE," NOT "YOUR." AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU ASKED OLD WOMAN? AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU'VE LIVED LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOUR SON DIE? ALL MYSTERIOUS AND STUFF, HUH? YOU'RE NEXT YOU DUMB BITCH.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

SCARY, HUH?
DEATH

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

WHAT'S THE MATTER, "GOD'S WARRIOR PRINCESS?" KITTY CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE? YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL A CAT PERSON, THEY THINK THEIR TEETH AND CLAWS WILL SAVE THEM FROM DEATH... BUT, THE TRUTH IS, THERE'S NOTHING MORE SATISFYING THAN TAKING A CAT BY IT'S HIND LEGS AND BASHING ITS BRAINS OUT AGAINST A TREE TRUNK AND WATCHING THE PROUD, FELINE BODY CRUMPLE AS YOU THROW IT, QUITE DEAD, IN THE WOODS FOR SOME VILE CARRION EATER TO RIP ITS ROTTING CORPSE TO PIECES, EAT IT, THROW IT UP, THEN EAT IT AGAIN

YOUR TURN..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search