Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
815,081 - 815,100 of 1,081,687 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave I heard Obama’s golf game is about as good as his Leadership …It Stinks!!
"TSM"
president nobama's golf game is pathetic. That being said, his golf game is better than his leadership.
Peace

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Real/Dave that what’s called negotiating the process every budget the President sign is his Budget!! But Dave you still haven’t explained why not One Democrat has voted for Obama’s Budgets!!
"TSM"
"real dumb" never answers questions. The reason? He has no answers, he os all BS.
Peace

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

tenaj wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know he rooms with shiningerection, and that the latter is a self-loathing black? Yes, it's true. But you didn't hear that from me ...
"Yes, it's true."????

hahahahahahahahahaha

Kids. You are so cute!:]

You should have that packed fudge washed out from your mouth, boy.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you think that matters.
"Tony C"
On occasion you are honest. You admit that nobama's bufget does not matter. It will be all BS.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
In the time it took to stab 14 people, how many do you think he could have shot if he had a gun? And how much more serious would their wounds have been?
Now you dummies are starting to piss me off.
You wanna REALLY get pissed off?

Bend over and look yourself in the face.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
They are really unbelievable. When I'm done here, I feel like I have to go wash the stupid off me.
Impossible. The Stupid on you is an indelible mark.
A Birthmark you wear with pride...

...just like the skidmarks in your panties.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we should always learn from fictional films - because dramatized history is "close enough."
Rather, we should have the serious history classes they have in other countries, and learn our place in the history of the world.
"Farewell, My Concubine" is a Chinese film with an all-Chinese cast directed by Chen Kaige that depicted the two main characters' lives in China from 1924, through the Japanese invasion until after Mao Tse-Tung's Cultural Revolution and ending in 1977.

"Camp 14: Total Control Zone" is a documentary by Marc Wiese weaving interviews with Shin Dong-hyuk who escaped from a North Korean labour camp when he was 20, a former camp guard and a member of the secret police with animated sequences depicting key moments in Shin's life.

History can be learned through many mediums. The characters in the Chinese film were fictional but the backdrop of history was accurate and educational.

The documentary of Shin Dong-hyuk was a factual documentary.

Both would open your eyes.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to be a good golfer to enjoy the game. Obama is a 16-17 handicap which isn't bad for only golfing every other week.
"real dumb"
president nobama is a 1s a 16-17 handicap golfer only because he takes about a dozen mulligans per round.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a valid comparison. People don't get to vote to take away the rights of other citizens.
So much for your "will of the people" arguement.
ArguingWithTheId iots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't, the other ones mostly don't, either. We have to realize we are dealing with lesser beings here. If they weren't stupid, they wouldn't believe the things they do. They have created an alternate universe for themselves where President Obama is some kind of evil person with bad intentions, which is laughable. When you go from there, it's all downhill.
Maybe it's time we just point and laugh at them, which is all they deserve.
Makes Sense.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

tenaj wrote:
Everything is so backwards now, I can hardly manage to get myself up in the morning. I feel so tired, so ... almost as if I'm not really real anymore. So I've decided post as my name, except backwards. It just came to me last night, in a dream. Except I'm not sure if I was really asleep, because I had one of those sex things, where I wasn't almost 60 anymore, but maybe about 28. It was so real. Something just came into my room and stroked me all over, then slowly, gently, entered me until I felt as if I were lined in hot red velvet. Then, whoever it was just unloaded in there, and it felt like some kind of molten fire hose. Then it started to spurt all over me, all over my face, my breasts, all over the headboard.
Then I realized hubby was not only tossing and turning, but he was urinating all over me. I tried to wake him, but he punched me in my face, and I hurled all over my side of the bed.
I just wanted to give you a little information as to why I might want to change my name to the backwards spelling. It's all so mysterious, isn't it, this mind over matter thing? Anyway, I'm reading up on something called "sleep paralysis," but I dont' have any great faith in scientists, as you know. They always have some angle or other.
Try taking the name elohssa. If fits you yltcefrep.
ArguingWithTheId iots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for your "will of the people" arguement.
Is "arguement" a word?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
"Farewell, My Concubine" is a Chinese film with an all-Chinese cast directed by Chen Kaige that depicted the two main characters' lives in China from 1924, through the Japanese invasion until after Mao Tse-Tung's Cultural Revolution and ending in 1977.
"Camp 14: Total Control Zone" is a documentary by Marc Wiese weaving interviews with Shin Dong-hyuk who escaped from a North Korean labour camp when he was 20, a former camp guard and a member of the secret police with animated sequences depicting key moments in Shin's life.
History can be learned through many mediums. The characters in the Chinese film were fictional but the backdrop of history was accurate and educational.
The documentary of Shin Dong-hyuk was a factual documentary.
Both would open your eyes.
Eyes that are consciously, willfully held shut cannot be opened.

Tony C has its eyes shut and its butt wide open.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

tenaj wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you will.
No, I won't. I'll try again tomorrow and start all over again. And every single day if necessary.

It's getting past that second step and not wanting to download something I don't want to receive in my email.

But I'll just download the stupid thing if I have to.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

ArguingWithTheIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> Is "arguement" a word?
Can you recognize words?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

tenaj wrote:
<quoted text>
Does waxy scrape yours off with a putty knife?
You had your teeth removed decades ago as a love gesture to your customers. Nowadays, you use a straw to suck with.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

tenaj wrote:
<quoted text>
You already pasted that sh!t. Are you going entirely senile with frustration?
I was responding to Tony C who posted "Yes, we should always learn from fictional films - because dramatized history is 'close enough.'"

Documentaries aren't fictional. And historical backdrops with fictional characters are still educational and accurate.

You should watch both films. They might teach you something.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Did you know that there are thousands upon thousands of homeless people that are living underground beneath the streets of major U.S. cities? It is happening in Las Vegas, it is happening in New York City and it is even happening in Kansas City. As the economy crumbles, poverty in the United States is absolutely exploding and so is homelessness...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/the-tunne...

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd579.ht...
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony C has its eyes shut and its butt wide open.
Now we know what you think about all day long.
ArguingWithTheId iots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you recognize words?
duhhh....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,871
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min TRD 68,040
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min RACE 97,550
Amy 7-28 41 min RACE 2
Abby 7-28 54 min RACE 2
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 3 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search