Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,752)

Showing posts 815,021 - 815,040 of1,071,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Um... did I ever mention I was the Moderator on this thread? C'mon, fess up, it's entertaining, ain't it?
Top Mod 8 ? From PA?

Good sense of humor that one.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So what games would the democrats be playing by not voting for his budgets?

Demorats did not want to pull the Paul Ryan mistake where Republicans in the House voted to make Medicare a voucher program, hand more money to corporations & the wealthy, while cutting services to the middle class & poor. One aspect that sunk Romney & cost Republicans support. Fpor what? thy knew that rap was going no where.

I know you really aren't too bright or informed but presidential budgets typically are guidelines that go into the various committees for changes & tweaking.

Show me any budget that was voted on & passed as presented by the OPresident.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>I love it how you right whiners call me a racist to give cover to your buddies that make racists posts.

Saying how often President Obama golfs in comparison to most avid golfers is not racist at all.

What is racist is your comment. I guess to a real racist POS like you, racial slurs are funny.

You really should consider getting professional help.
He will be screaming for homer to scold me soon.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Equal pay means equal pay for doing the same job, dumbass. Not that the average for men must be the same as the average for women.
How did you get so GD dumb.
Idiot Alert… Dave they are doing the same Work and being paid Less!!
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Top Mod 8 ? From PA?

Good sense of humor that one.
She hates all gray boxes.
Especially me.
Lol
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it how you right whiners call me a racist to give cover to your buddies that make racists posts.
Saying how often President Obama golfs in comparison to most avid golfers is not racist at all.
What is racist is your comment. I guess to a real racist POS like you, racial slurs are funny.
You really should consider getting professional help.
Dave I heard Obama’s golf game is about as good as his Leadership …It Stinks!!
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really buy that argument? So, you are saying that so long as a person is a citizen, they deserve whatever they want. Really? So, a pedophile should be happy and an adult incest couple as well. Sorry, first off, equal rights and protections under the law are designated to "suspect classes", not based on behavior and wants. So, perhaps it is you who do not understand the Loving decision, right to marriages, defined as man and woman, 14th Amendment protection for "suspect classes", such as sex, religion and races like the blacks that many of you have no problem hating and discriminating against and if you must, equal protection is not extended for polygamy,incest, homosexuality, pedophilia, or kite fliers.

Now, if you wish to simply support an idea, so you can follow a crowd, then by all means do so, but don't come here and claim that the law supports your bias and bigotry.

I bet you believe in speciation too, and have no idea how flawed that is too.
Somebody got a pocket sized constitution for Xmas.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>Dave I heard ObamaÂ’s golf game is about as good as his Leadership Â…It Stinks!!
We can put up with your idiotic political comments but lets leave his golf game out of this.
No real golfer would do that to another.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more of a daycare center - unless you're Tony, then it's both.
Here's a tip: jokes tend to be funnier if they contain some measure of truth.

Don't give up your day job.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Another one!
Toms River, New Jersey Boy, 4, Accidentally Shot 6-Year-Old Neighbor In Head: Police
TOMS RIVER, N.J.— Authorities are deciding whether to charge anyone after police say a 6-year-old was shot in the head by a 4-year-old in New Jersey.
The older boy is in serious condition.
Authorities are still investigating how the younger child obtained the .22-caliber rifle from his family's Toms River home Monday night.
Police Chief Michael Mastronardy says the children were outside the 4-year-old's home when the boy went inside, got the rifle and shot the 6-year-old about 15 yards away. It's not clear if the 4-year-old pulled the trigger or if the rifle accidentally discharged.
The parents of the 4-year-old were home at the time.
Another one!

Newark - Three people were shot at a late night baby shower on April 8, 2013 bringing the total of deaths at baby showers in this city to 100 for April. Kamisha Jones, age 17, was the guest of honor at her third baby shower in two years, when two youths argued over who the father of the second baby was and shots rang out in the hallway. Thirty year old Grandmothers and teen baby daddies scattered as bullets flew. This followed a second night of hallway violence when rival gangs looked at each other the wrong way. Police collected bullet fragments among the chicken bones strewn into the elevator shaft. Neighbors said they never let their young children venture out past 2:00 a.m. on a weeknight due to the continuous violence.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
If more Americans would just watch more foreign films, the history and horrors of Communism would open up many eyes.
A Chinese drama directed by Chen Kaige that won Best Film at the Cannes Film Festival, "Farewell, My Concubine", accurately depicts how Communism changes even loyal friends and spouses out of fear.
"Camp 14: Total Control Zone" is a true story about Shin Dong-Huyk who was born inside a North Korean prison camp. The only world he knew was one of punishment, torture and abuse beyond imagination until he managed to escape at the age of 20.
More eyes need to be opened in this country. Tyranny always starts out as nonthreatening. As does government control and loyalty to the state.
It's always too late when enough people succomb to the propaganda.
Both these films are on Netflix.
Even less tyrannical regimes but total government control, such as Chavez's Venezuela, has an unpleasant ending.
He started out convincing enough people that he only cared about the poor too until the headlines read, "Venezuelans protest Chavez's power grabs that voters rejected."
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Venezuelan...
Yes, we should always learn from fictional films - because dramatized history is "close enough."

Rather, we should have the serious history classes they have in other countries, and learn our place in the history of the world.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
Multiple stabbings were reported today at a Texas community college. The school said several people were taken to hospitals, and said it was not clear how many people were injured or how severe the injuries were.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/09/17...
Well, there goes the argument only guns kill people.
Really? How many were killed? How many would have been killed with a gun?

THINK.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Compare that to prop 8 in california. Liberals overturning the will of the people.
Not a valid comparison. People don't get to vote to take away the rights of other citizens.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not an answer. Lmao!
That's not an answer to that's not an answer?

Geez, your stupidity knows no bounds.

KEEP UP or piss off.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me. I never said that a person did not deserve healthcare.
The subject was coverage under the ACA.
Try to keep up.
You said "illegals" shouldn't be allowed to get health care in emergency rooms. Its all here in black and white you racist pos.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you talking about yourself, creepy one? I learned you are a liar, as everyone else has. Any other questions, lowlife?
Keep trying. You will not find one lie from me on these pages.

Good luck, schmuck.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was the racial slur?
We all know when you say "illegals" you mean mexican. You've said it before.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Equal pay means equal pay for doing the same job, dumbass. Not that the average for men must be the same as the average for women.
How did you get so GD dumb.
Realdave doesn't think women are smart enough to do the top paying jobs so he makes excuses for obama. Sexist bastard.
I Come In PEACE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

OK THEN I GUESS NOT ONLY DO GUNS KILL PEOPLE KILL ALSO BREAKING NEWS: Up to FIFTEEN people injured in mass stabbing at Houston college as attacker dressed in black 'runs down hallway randomly knifing students with an X-acto knife'Suspect runs amok through halls of Lone Star community college - randomly stabbing people with an X-acto knife
Up to 14 people have been injured - 4 victims were transferred by air ambulance to hospital in Houston
Two victims are in critical condition
Students who heard the attack described the sound as like a rock concert and heard people scream out in pain
One witness tells ABC News how he wrestled an armed suspect dressed in black to the ground
The suspect - who allegedly had a hearing impairment - said 'I give up, I give up'
Police confirm suspect is an enrolled student at Lone Star College

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23064...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
We can put up with your idiotic political comments but lets leave his golf game out of this.
No real golfer would do that to another.
I agree Golf is a game of Honesty/Integrity, so not to tarnish the game Obama should give up!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 815,021 - 815,040 of1,071,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,523
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 388
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 3 hr hands on AR 1,756
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 4 hr hands on AR 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••