Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
815,021 - 815,040 of 1,099,226 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I Come In PEACE wrote:
Beyonce and Jay-Z are taking heat for the Cuba excursion because all the RACIST WHITE PEOPLE are on the hunt to attack African Americans — so claims legendary comedian Dick Gregory.
Gregory — whose political attacks are epic — told our photog at Reagan National Airport, Beyonce and Jay-Z have been skewered because of the color of their skin.
And he warns everyone …“We’re not the caretaker of Black folk.”
And one more thing — Gregory seems to think Dennis Rodman went to North Korea as part of an Obama-sanctioned secret mission.
Rodman is the US Ambassador to North Korea.

Beyonce and her baby daddy are lowlifes.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Golf is a game of Honesty/Integrity, so not to tarnish the game Obama should give up!!
Obama sucks at golf. That's why the networks show video of the Supreme Leader's great basketball skills, but never his golf game.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you think that matters.
You mean Democrats blaming Republicans for not voting for Obama’s Budget? Now that’s Funny!!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read your first sentence and then tell us how many people died, and how many would have died with a standard handgun, and how many would have died with an automatic weapon?
Given that there was zero resistance at Newtown, the weaponry mattered little. Only takes one shot per victim with a skilled killer.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Lil Kim might actually try to fire one or two of his Musudan missiles in honor of his gramps Big Un's b'day April 10.
This could be fun to watch as Korea has never launched one of these liquid fueled irbm's which have been relegated to the Pyongyang parade route for years. Amazing actually that the haulers made it all the way to the nations East coast in only four days.
So__the US has maneuvered a massive ocean radar platform into the waters off Korea and has a couple ships in the region that can easily shoot down a Musudan should it go astray.
How pizzed will the young-un be if the missiles blow up on the pad?
The North Korean dictator has already won because he forced the US dictator to back down on his own missile tests.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

BLOOD MONEY wrote:
We found, as we outlined in the report, we struggle to understand how an operation of this size, of this importance, that impacted another country like it did, could not have been briefed up to the attorney general of the United States,” Horowitz said.“It should have been, in our view. It was that kind of a case.”
This is especially true in light of Holder’s personal promise in his 2009 speech at the Mexico/United States Arms Trafficking Conference to put “the resources in place to increase our attack on arms trafficking into Mexico.” Instead, on his watch, the Justice Department’s ATF greatly increased the arms trafficking into Mexico with deadly consequences.
Just as is the case with its dissembling about the Benghazi terrorist attack, the Obama administration is in full cover-up mode. Attorney General Eric Holder should be held accountable at minimum for running an incredibly mismanaged department in which he was not kept informed about an operation with far-reaching impacts on both sides of the U.S.-Mexican border. In addition, Holder continues to obstruct the legitimate oversight activities of Congress.
It is long past the time that Attorney General Holder resign or be asked to leave.
Holder will go down at the side of his dictator, just like his role model, Heinrich Himmler.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Demorats did not want to pull the Paul Ryan mistake where Republicans in the House voted to make Medicare a voucher program, hand more money to corporations & the wealthy, while cutting services to the middle class & poor. One aspect that sunk Romney & cost Republicans support. Fpor what? thy knew that rap was going no where.
I know you really aren't too bright or informed but presidential budgets typically are guidelines that go into the various committees for changes & tweaking.
Show me any budget that was voted on & passed as presented by the OPresident.
Obama's joke budgets are different, red meat for the mindless mob. They are completely ignored by Congress because they are absurd.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Equal pay means equal pay for doing the same job,
Does it matter how well someone performs on the job?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I Come In PEACE wrote:
<quoted text>DUNCE THE ROMANS DIDNT NEED GUN YOU ALL ARE dunces with nothing but political agendas, nothing but a bunch of RACE BAIT TRAINED DUNCES HOAX
Look at this idiot who can't type calling people dunces.

Dude, you are not capable of forming a thought let alone a sentence.

Dismissed. Go yell fire somewhere else. We don't believe you. You're nuts.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

What has Obama’s sheep’s been telling us “They Will Be No Tax Increases on the Middle Class” another I told you SO!!
Last Friday, April 5, White House spokesman Jay Carney confirmed at a press briefing that Barack Obama’s budget would raise taxes on middle class Americans!!
Mad As a Hatter

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I for one am tired of being treated like a second class citizen by the liberal elites. I have as much right to voice my opinions as they do. True, I went to a small school, got mediocre grades, and was happy to get married as quickly as possible afterwards but I was also a Home Ec major - suma cum laude - so, in a real way, I was just living the dream. Nevertheless, liberals have no right to lord their educations or so-called intelligence over me. If I say there's a God, then there's a God. No one is forcing you people to believe in him. Ok, yes we are but that's immaterial, you don't have to believe in anything if you don't want to. Just be aware that we've tied your lot to stakes and then piled kindling around them and set them on fire before so don't get too cocky. That's all I'm saying.
Mad As a Hatter

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I've received a lot of threatening letters lately, many of them saying things like, "If I could find a gun in my liberal hometown of Martha's Vineyard I'd like to come shoot you!" Vile things like that. Well, just you go ahead and try, sonny-boy, and while you're at it, just drive the Beamer on down to Orlando, come to Bob's Beer & Bait out on the causeway, and tell Bob (hubby) you want to buy a gun. He'll fix you right up and then you'll be ready for your date with your destiny, SUCKER!! Don't forget the bullets, Chester!!!!
Mad As a Hatter

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I admit that the Jews and the Texans have gotten a bad shake from history. Can't be helped. Someone's got to pave the road the rest of us drive over. Oh, wait, did I phrase that badly?
Mad As a Hatter

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Personally, I feel that Kim Jong Um is a breath of fresh air to the Tea Party, we were beginning to run out of steam on Benghazi and those goddam kids in Connecticut have been such a distraction! A good old fashioned nuclear war - localized, of course - is just what we needed to put the focus back where it belonged: on the kingdom of Silly-Shit. Just THINK of the opportunities for reconstruction in such an eventuality! I know I can count on all you Patriots to help us move to the next level, y'all!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that there was zero resistance at Newtown, the weaponry mattered little. Only takes one shot per victim with a skilled killer.
In the time it took to stab 14 people, how many do you think he could have shot if he had a gun? And how much more serious would their wounds have been?

Now you dummies are starting to piss me off.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
What has Obama’s sheep’s been telling us “They Will Be No Tax Increases on the Middle Class” another I told you SO!!
Last Friday, April 5, White House spokesman Jay Carney confirmed at a press briefing that Barack Obama’s budget would raise taxes on middle class Americans!!
Utilizing a different method to calculate the cost of living increases that results in lower increases is not a tax increase.

You f*cking right whiners get dumber every day.
ArguingWithTheId iots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

HILLARY CLINTON-JULIAN CASTRO 2016-2024.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama sucks at golf. That's why the networks show video of the Supreme Leader's great basketball skills, but never his golf game.
You don't need to be a good golfer to enjoy the game. Obama is a 16-17 handicap which isn't bad for only golfing every other week.
ArguingWithTheId iots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

You f*cking right whiners get dumber by the day.
You've got THAT RIGHT.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
In the time it took to stab 14 people, how many do you think he could have shot if he had a gun? And how much more serious would their wounds have been?
Now you dummies are starting to piss me off.
Hi dummy. Dummies like you don't piss anyone off, you just make people laugh at you are so flocking stupid.

Screw the knives, idiot.

How many people could you kill with pipe or car bombs in that same time?

I don't think a moron like you can count that high.

By the way, are you the moron that said I wasn't from the USA?

Yeah, thought so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min voice of peace 68,336
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 1 hr Mr Micheal 1
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 2 hr Mr Peter 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,448
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr The Rogue 49,393
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 46,275
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Poppo 177,265
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••