Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886158 Apr 9, 2013
I love the way some of these idiots keep spending all this time responding to my posts, when I have been ignoring them for days and just scroll past whenever I see their names LOL.

Type away, dumbasses! Spend hours and hours formulating your "thoughts" LOL!!! OH Lord, this is too funny.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#886159 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Movies are always accurate, right?
READ A BOOK.
Harry Potter is a book. Wow!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886160 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you're stupid and incapable of following a thread - or a thought to its logical conclusion.
You are officially not qualified to have a discussion with me. You don't even realize how stupid what you said actually is.
I have no time for you.
Maybe one of your tea party buddies will explain the difference to you - oh wait, they're all stupid, too!
Good luck. Try not to tie your shoelaces together, sparky.
poor little Tina, she's getting so frustrated because no one will buy her crap.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886161 Apr 9, 2013
ArguingWithTheIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks to the republicans who own most big corporations and a majority in congress who set up thd system that affects mainly the low income and the poor.
ding ding ding! WINNER.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886162 Apr 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's ask our resident spelling Nazis. Tony, Leo, is "arguement" a word?
It's argument. And dictionary.com is free.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#886163 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you're stupid and incapable of following a thread - or a thought to its logical conclusion.
You are officially not qualified to have a discussion with me. You don't even realize how stupid what you said actually is.
I have no time for you.
Maybe one of your tea party buddies will explain the difference to you - oh wait, they're all stupid, too!
Good luck. Try not to tie your shoelaces together, sparky.
Haha...you were arguing for "will of the people". You used those exact words. When shown how stupid your argument is you have a hissy fit. Too damn funny.

<Funny how you and leo have a lot in common...I suspect your "permanent ignore promises" are as "permanent" as hers and that you are one of her handlers socks>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886164 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
"Farewell, My Concubine", accurately depicts how Communism changes even loyal friends and spouses out of fear.
"Camp 14: Total Control Zone", a true story about Shin Dong-Huyk who was born inside a North Korean prison camp who only knew punishment, torture and abuse beyond imagination until he managed to escape at the age of 20.
I strongly advise some on here to watch these films. At least those who think Communism is "cool". There are plenty more films like them.
The know nothing libs will blame it all on American conservatives, their usual MO.

American libs couldn't care less about the suffering in places like N.Korea.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#886165 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Movies are always accurate, right?
READ A BOOK.
Have read plenty in my lifetime. Have you?

You can learn as much about certain parts of history watching a foreign movie as reading a book.

Another good movie is Partition. Do you know anything about this part of Indian and Muslim history? I didn't until I saw the movie.

I find it enlightening to learn something new - even if it's entertaining at the same time.
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

#886166 Apr 9, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
How many civilians and the innocent has Oblamer murdered this year?. Where's the answer Doorknob? Oblamer is in charge now, he's the murderer in chief.
Who has Obama "murdered"?

Try to remember which president lied us into a war ten years ago.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886167 Apr 9, 2013
Fisker Automotive, another Obama green energy failure, $192 million gone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#886168 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I just lump all of you idiots together. I'm not going to bother learning your names. I don't care which one of you said which stupid thing. Put it all together, and you're a bunch of frickin idiots.
But for the record, If Obamacare is a government takeover, then what is Detroit - an apocalypse?
You fake-ass, hypocritical idiot who is so dumb he can't even tell he's an idiot.
You're full of crap. You have policies of prejudicial convenience.
Detroit was a rescue, your libturds can't see that with your "head" up obama's a$$.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886169 Apr 9, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
No communism isn't cool.
Nor is the fascism of the far right.
Mainstream demorats are the new fascists, heil Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#886170 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
It's argument. And dictionary.com is free.
onlyspellingnazisgiveasht.com is also free...but you know that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886171 Apr 9, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you blather, insult, dissemble and deny, a typical Topic liberal who gets frustrated with the truth being presented to him.
A typical Topix liberal who can't defend the failed liberal policies of the last 40 years and today.
Pathetic.
As always, you don't answer. You mischaracterize because you're too stupid to comprehend what you're reading. As evidenced by my first line below:

As usual, you don't respond to the post you quote. Why bother?
Where are your imaginary political agendas in schools other than Texas schoolbooks rewriting history?
How much time do you think is spent on sex ed and at the expense of what, do you imagine?(you don't know much, do you?)
Parental involvement is your problem. You don't need money for that. You need less delinquent parents.
You're right, we do get a pitiful return for our money. Look at all the dummies who graduate high school without understanding basic grammar and spelling, and end up posting here.

Now, you'll notice although you were UNRESPONSIVE, I still provided 3 things about which you could have commented:

I challenged the notion of political agendas in schools other than Texas' corruption of textbooks

I challenged the notion that "too much time" is spent on sex ed. It's actually an extremely small amount of time.

And I pointed out that parental involvement could be corrected immediately if the parents take the initiative.

You got all hysterical and made false claims.

Dude, you're worthless. It's too easy to rip you teatards apart.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886172 Apr 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha...you were arguing for "will of the people". You used those exact words. When shown how stupid your argument is you have a hissy fit. Too damn funny.
<Funny how you and leo have a lot in common...I suspect your "permanent ignore promises" are as "permanent" as hers and that you are one of her handlers socks>
You're digging yourself in deeper.

Again, you're too stupid to realize it, and I can't believe I'm bothering to type this.

Just because the phrase "will of the people" appears does not mean it is applicable to every situation.

The "will of the people" does not matter when it comes to the rights of fellow citizens. That would be the tyranny of the majority, from which we are specifically shielded. That's not my opinion, that's the law.

You dumb, dumb, unqualified dumb f**k.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#886173 Apr 9, 2013
tenaj wrote:
<quoted text>
carol, if my eyelids were glued open, I would find a way NOT to watch anything you might recommend. Is that clear?
The Chinese film won best picture at the Cannes Film Festival.

Guess willful stubborness wins out over willful ignorance in your case.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886174 Apr 9, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text> You have no clue what redistribution of wealth means. Until you do, you should really STFU about it.
Obamaphones, section 8 housing, welfare, food stamps, various failed green energy projects, all the other give aways that total $500 billion a year, I think that about covers it.
Oh, I left out the millions JP Morgan Chase is reaping from electronic EBT cards.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886175 Apr 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit was a rescue, your libturds can't see that with your "head" up obama's a$$.
It was an extreme government takeover - just what you're allegedly so afraid of - unless it happens to poor black people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#886176 Apr 9, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that the budgets that Presidents submit rarely get a direct vote.
They do it now for political games. You know the stuff about Congress you like.
That means Reagan wasn't responsible for one budget, shoots down another idiotic liberal lie often used in a feeble rebuttal to defend Oblamer's obscene deficits.

Score!! lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

#886177 Apr 9, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The know nothing libs will blame it all on American conservatives, their usual MO.
American libs couldn't care less about the suffering in places like N.Korea.
Actually, we do.

Try not to forget it's you morally bankrupt repugs who have supported vicious tyrannies in Central and South America so long as they're right wing.

Because anything is justified in your crusade against communism. Murder, rape, torture, etc.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min jacques Ottawa 179,350
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Jonah1 50,617
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 46 min johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 57 min Mandela 68,650
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,076
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 2 hr wasademocratNomore 5
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 4 hr slum ou 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]