Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263737 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Homer

Orlando, FL

#886478 Apr 10, 2013
MSN
April 10, 2003

Instead of moving Congress nearer a grand bargain, Obama's proposals so far have managed to anger both Republicans, who are upset by higher taxes, and Democrats upset with cuts to Social Security benefits.

(Sorry, Homer. Couldn't resist.)
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#886479 Apr 10, 2013
Oh for God's sake! Now there's a little man with a machine gun in a checked black and white arab headress running back and forth on my screen. Help!
Homer

Orlando, FL

#886480 Apr 10, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
They're mantra is "FORWARD!" Right over the cliff - taking the rest of us with them.
But gotta go and make sure that stupid box is green this time.
Later flack.
..."their" mantra...sorry leosnana...still mad about having to start over again...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#886481 Apr 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, having been a nurse, you could say that, but a glycemic control medication would certainly be more logically correct than "sugar pill."
No one cares what you think.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#886482 Apr 10, 2013
Why is all this happening to me now? And what does Topix have to do with hiding computer viruses in the banner ads and forum sidebars?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#886483 Apr 10, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
When Flack is the smartest rightwinger left posting on a thread you know it's time has passed.
I fixed it, leo! i fixed it! Please don't jump all up homer's a$$, it was just a typo!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#886484 Apr 10, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
You shot that poor elephant didn't you? I guess I knew it as soon as I saw the story. Speaking of stories, did you see the one about the monkey who shares his poop with the other monkeys when they're flinging it through the bars at humans? Yeah, monkey see, monkey doo. So monkey doo on you mister man.
You make me feel important.

Now I know how all truth seekers feel when attacked by liberal loons.

Thanks for that. Really.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#886485 Apr 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text> Now, back to the permanently ignore list witcha' floDUH...
lol
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#886486 Apr 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
MSN
April 10, 2003
Instead of moving Congress nearer a grand bargain, Obama's proposals so far have managed to anger both Republicans, who are upset by higher taxes, and Democrats upset with cuts to Social Security benefits.
(Sorry, Homer. Couldn't resist.)
I figure if he pissing off both Republicans and Democrats he's probably on the right track. Homer is afterall an Independent.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#886487 Apr 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
MSN
April 10, 2003
Instead of moving Congress nearer a grand bargain, Obama's proposals so far have managed to anger both Republicans, who are upset by higher taxes, and Democrats upset with cuts to Social Security benefits.
(Sorry, Homer. Couldn't resist.)
April 10, 2003

Interesting.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#886488 Apr 10, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
ok ok, enough gay bashing by you rightwingers, let's get back to this birther issue.
I think it's funny how we have 2 left wingers bashing gays. Gays just can't get a break.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#886489 Apr 10, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
ok ok, enough gay bashing by you rightwingers, let's get back to this birther issue.
Anal Fissure in Gay Population

Anal fissure, often confused with hemorrhoids, is common among male homosexuals. Anal and peri-anal ulcers are also common among male homosexuals and can also be confused with anal fissure so it is important to go to the doctor to obtain a diagnosis, Homer.

The Book of Colon and Rectal Surgeons states that if you are gay and have an ulcer or an anal fissure, it is recommended that you get tested for other conditions such as Syphilis, Chlamydia, Haemophilus Ducreyi, Cytomegalovirus, Herpes Simplex virus, HIV, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, and Kaposi’s Sarcoma.

If you are gay Homer and practice anal sex, any fissure or anal ulcer should be tested for any of these conditions because you are at a higher risk of getting them.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#886490 Apr 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
MSN
April 10, 2003
Instead of moving Congress nearer a grand bargain, Obama's proposals so far have managed to anger both Republicans, who are upset by higher taxes, and Democrats upset with cuts to Social Security benefits.
(Sorry, Homer. Couldn't resist.)
Obama, the great divider.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#886491 Apr 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I fixed it, leo! i fixed it! Please don't jump all up homer's a$$, it was just a typo!
Waht? Wehn? Wehre?
Cway

United States

#886492 Apr 10, 2013
Hey, Repugnants.

Dow is at 14,800, a record level.

Bad news for you "Obama is destroying America" types.

You cry, I make money.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#886493 Apr 10, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
Oh for God's sake! Now there's a little man with a machine gun in a checked black and white arab headress running back and forth on my screen. Help!
Press the ctrl-alt-del keys together and head for the hills!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#886494 Apr 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Anal Fissure in Gay Population
Anal fissure, often confused with hemorrhoids, is common among male homosexuals. Anal and peri-anal ulcers are also common among male homosexuals and can also be confused with anal fissure so it is important to go to the doctor to obtain a diagnosis, Homer.
The Book of Colon and Rectal Surgeons states that if you are gay and have an ulcer or an anal fissure, it is recommended that you get tested for other conditions such as Syphilis, Chlamydia, Haemophilus Ducreyi, Cytomegalovirus, Herpes Simplex virus, HIV, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, and Kaposi’s Sarcoma.
If you are gay Homer and practice anal sex, any fissure or anal ulcer should be tested for any of these conditions because you are at a higher risk of getting them.
Well I am not gay. Do you think only gays have anal sex? Maybe you are not a homophobe but an assphobe or more likely just an ass
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#886495 Apr 10, 2013
Cway wrote:
Hey, Repugnants.
Dow is at 14,800, a record level.
Bad news for you "Obama is destroying America" types.
You cry, I make money.
Occupy Wall Street much you loser??

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#886496 Apr 10, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>What? When? Where?
Don't worry, I got your back.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#886497 Apr 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote wrote:
Hey, Repugnants.
Dow is at 14,800, a record level.
Bad news for you "Obama is destroying America" types.
You cry, I make money.
What ever happened to OWS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min 19 pedos and coun... 194,578
News Hogar Crea, regional drug rehab group, ripping ... (Apr '08) 18 min Sergant of order 161
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min a way with words 100,275
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Gas Woman 70,145
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mexico 54,319
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 4 hr OLD need 2 die 6
Local Politics Do you approve of Rahm Emanuel as Mayor? (Sep '12) 4 hr NAZIFASCISTSTAR-D... 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages