Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
HELL

Nashville, NC

#886316 Apr 10, 2013
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M SORRY, WHAT'D YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN, MORON? THERE IS NO CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISION FOR CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS, WE JUST NEED SOME FOLKS WHO CAN FIGHT, NOT PRAY.
The United States of America was founded by Christians as a Christian nation.NOT LIKE "infidel" LIKE YOU!!!!!

When I stop and consider what could be "worse than an infidel,"LIKE YOU. I will have to conclude that there is nothing - except for Satan himself. And when I keep in mind that YOU A "unbeliever" is someone who does not believe/trust in Christ, the absolute importance of "believing" becomes more evident.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#886317 Apr 10, 2013
Obama's budget is a disaster. He doesn't have a clue. Or worse he does and doesn't care.
tily che lunt

Broad Brook, CT

#886318 Apr 10, 2013
HELL wrote:
<quoted text>The United States of America was founded by Christians as a Christian nation.NOT LIKE "infidel" LIKE YOU!!!!!
When I stop and consider what could be "worse than an infidel,"LIKE YOU. I will have to conclude that there is nothing - except for Satan himself. And when I keep in mind that YOU A "unbeliever" is someone who does not believe/trust in Christ, the absolute importance of "believing" becomes more evident.
DEATH is lily as a sockpuppet. She will find GOD when her time gets near (sooner than she thinks), but it will be too late. It's funny how these evil Democrats suddenly find God at the end of their miserable life. I've seen it occur several times with selfish liberals/Democrats as they near death. They reveal what cowards they are. Chaves whined like a baby just before he died too.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#886319 Apr 10, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points.
P-DOPE-ONT is stuck on being stupid.
I've just asked him how is homosexuality why different than statutory rape, incest, & bestiality. Watch his first thought be consent, but animals consent to have sexual relations with other animals, & dogs often go around humping humans or whatever else they can hump on which is a sexual gesture! Incest for sure is the sexual act of 2 consenting adults. And giving the fact that everybody matures differently, at different paces, who can truly say if it's consensual or not. My mother told me, she knew at 14 what she wanted out of life. She started dating my father at 14, had a job & still finished school. Immediately when finished school, started a family with my father & is still working today. So if she can understand & map out her future to the T, who's to say 14yr old couldn't make consensual sex decisions?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#886320 Apr 10, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it. RealDave thinks a party that still worships a guy that had his genitalia sucked and ejaculated in the face of a 20-year-old employee is "pro-women".
And he'd probably vote for the woman who rode BJ's coattails while he was getting a hummer.
Get a clue.
Consensual sex between two adults.

Why do you care gain?

I'd much rather support a guy who had consensual sex in the oval office than a man that lied to kill 4,000 soldiers in a made up war.

But hey, we all have our priorities.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#886321 Apr 10, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pointless arguing with fools. One has to assume a certain degree of familiarity when discussing opinions, otherwise, it's a never ending process of educating, with no time spent 'exchanging'. Like playing ping pong with a paraplegic.
How young are you?
"It's pointless arguing with fools." That's gotta' be one of the most ironic statements ever made, even by a group that doesn't know the meaning of ironic.

"Like playing ping pong with a paraplegic." Well, as a simile that dog just won't hunt. You're probably should make it a quadriplegic since a paraplegic in his chair would most likely kick your self aggrandizing old ass.

Gettysburg, PA

#886323 Apr 10, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
In most cases it is the liberal idiots who hurl these terms in an effort to deflect that they have no real facts or support for their flimsy positions on just about all subjects. They have nothing more, than childish insults and baseless accusations.
Providing cover for his buddies from yet another right whiner.

Gettysburg, PA

#886324 Apr 10, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get your head out of your ass. Redistribution of wealth means exactly what it says. It's "theft" pure and simple. If you're a commie, move to No Korea, I hear they're looking for more cannon fodder, hahahhah douch bag.
No it does not. But keep proving how uneducated & uninformed you are.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886325 Apr 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Don't assume my posts are about you pervert. But if you're affected Tony then that must mean you're guilty of something?
I didn't say it was about me. I said you've asked that question before, and I already explained it to you.

Y Kant Stupid No Surprize Read?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#886327 Apr 10, 2013
You would think being two months late the President would present a serious Budget, another Tax/Spend, Yes, Middle Class Americans your Taxes are going Up!! The government doesn’t produce revenues, Taxpayers produces revenues, the government produces BS and we just been delivered by the tardy President another Pile of BS called a Budget!!
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886329 Apr 10, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get your head out of your ass. Redistribution of wealth means exactly what it says. It's "theft" pure and simple. If you're a commie, move to No Korea, I hear they're looking for more cannon fodder, hahahhah douch bag.
Well, there's another option, isn't there? He could do what Mitch McConnell did and just marry him a chinee.(Bitch only married his grotesque white ass cause he reminded her of a particular grub that the family used to enjoy with rice noodles back in Canton in the old days.

Hahahahahaha, republican marryin' hisself a chinee, what next? Did he buy her? Did her mama and daddy get a fair price? Inquiring minds want to know...
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#886330 Apr 10, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points.
P-DOPE-ONT is stuck on being stupid.
No response, straight to name calling! That's exactly what I expect from a person with no answers for good questions!

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#886331 Apr 10, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>We don't have any far left liberals in my family. Besides, you haven't been on here long enough to know why finding a cosmetic box labeled LORAC on my kitchen table was such a surprise.

But it's not that big a deal really.
Sorry I don't spend ridiculous amounts of time on some meaningless blog. Unlike you, I have a life.
SATAN

Orlando, FL

#886332 Apr 10, 2013
HELL wrote:
<quoted text>The United States of America was founded by Christians as a Christian nation.NOT LIKE "infidel" LIKE YOU!!!!!
AND I CARE ABOUT THIS, WHY? VERY SOON, CHUBBY, WE'LL KNOW WHOSE VERSION OF THE TRUTH HOLDS WATER. AND WHILE YOU'RE LYIN' THERE IN YOUR SILLY, OVERLY ORNATE BOX WITH YOUR EYES SUNKEN IN THEIR SOCKETS AND MAGGOTS IN YOUR VAGINA AND YOUR EARS AND MOUTH, YOU THINK ABOUT OL' SATAN, H'YEAH? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... BRING IT ON, CHUBBY, SATAN ABSOLUTELY ADORES SOUTHERN SCUM.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#886334 Apr 10, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
15 minutes till Judge Wapner
Then you had better attempt to get sober.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886337 Apr 10, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You're about to show & prove your ignorance! How is statutory rape , or incest, or bestiality any different than homosexuality? How is homosexuality an orientation, but these things are mental disorders? Split that apple for me! And please, don't use the law. That is totally obsolete!
It's very easy for non-stupid people:

Homosexuality does not inherently cause harm. End of story.

Statutory rape causes harm (children can't consent.)
Bestiality causes harm (animals can't consent.)(Do you really need to ask why people can't marry animals? Seriously?)
Incest encompasses many different kinds of scenarios, and I am not very informed on the subject. Given that, and assuming you were not talking about pedophilia, people who are informed on the subject ruled it out because of birth defects.

And yes, all three are illegal.

Consenting, married gay adults have none of those issues.

However, as has been explained before, all of these "others" can make their case right now if they want to. THE DOOR IS ALREADY OPEN. You allow man and woman marriage, the door is open to incest more now than it would be after same sex marriage is recognized. A brother sister marriage is a lot closer to traditional heterosexual marriage than it is to gay marriage. Any lawyer would have a better case right now than trying to compare it to gay marriage.

But you are so stupid, you can't process that. You just thing anything "different" is all in the same category. That is your intellectual defect.

My rights are not subject to the stupidity of others.

And you are too stupid for this discussion.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#886338 Apr 10, 2013
flack wrote:
Obama's budget is a disaster. He doesn't have a clue. Or worse he does and doesn't care.
he cares about his budget. golf budget, vacation budget, campaign fund raising budget, celebrity party at White House budget...
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886340 Apr 10, 2013
tenaj wrote:
Dear DEATH,
I hate to bother you when you're in the midst of harvesting carol (and whoever), but might I prevail upon you to take this NJBraider1 character? It hurts my eyes to read his mono-paragraph gibberish that wend their way to conclusions so fatuous, yet malignantly stupid, one can only stare at them in mute (not "moot," Braider, that's a whole 'nuther word) disbelief.
Although he's admitted to being a fat smoker, he likely possesses the general rude good health of the extremely stupid, whose bad habits haven't yet entirely caught up with them (no, carol, you don't fall into this category). I'm thinking that with this one, you'll have to somehow winch him up by his cankles, tie them together with the belt of his bathrobe, then get a good swing going, which will likely dislocate his legs from his pelvis (which will be great -- like lagniappe!), then dash his pea brains out against the window frame (or anything solid, but certainly not the walls of the "rancher").
This is meant only as a suggestion, and I fully understand that you might not be able to effectuate this immediately, and that your mode of harvest might be something entirely differently. So please don't get mad at me,'k? It would also be perfectly fine if Juanita slipped some rat poison into his tacos. Not as spectacular, surely, but whatever you think appropriate.
Also, that Florida guy (I think), the one who evidently finds his "insults" in the Hallmark greeting care aisle at walmart? Please kill him too. Oh please, I'll be your best friend ...
Love, tenaj
ARE YOU BARGAINING WITH DEATH OR MERELY PRAYING? I ADMIT IT'S A FINE LINE, ISN'T IT? IN ANY EVENT, VIRGINIA, I'D BE HAPPY TO. I OPERATE ON A QUOTA SYSTEM AND IT MAKES IT SIMPLER FOR ME IF I DON'T HAVE TO TRAVEL. OF COURSE, LIKE ANY GOOD AMERICAN BUSINESSMAN I'M GOING TO DEDUCT THE TRAVEL ANYWAYS. NOW, AS YOU RIGHTLY NOTED, IT DOESN'T HAPPEN INSTANTLY, IT'S A PROCESS, SO BE PATIENT WITH ME.
DEATH

Orlando, FL

#886341 Apr 10, 2013
INCIDENTALLY, CAROL SEEMS TO THINK THIS IS A GAME WE'RE PLAYING AND THAT I'M SOME SORT OF HOUSEBOUND SINNER LIKE HERSELF. SHE KEEPS SAYING SHE'S NOT GOING TO "LET ME" "WIN." HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH...

NOTE TO CAROL: THIS ISN'T A GAME, DEAR. REAL PEOPLE WILL SICKEN AND DIE. BUT DO WHAT YOU THINK YOU MUST. HIDE IN CHURCH, FLY TO SAMARRA. IT DOESN'T MATTER, ALL PART OF THE JOB.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886345 Apr 10, 2013
HAVANA -- Cuba says it will turn over to the United States a Florida couple who allegedly kidnapped their own children from the mother's parents and fled by boat to Havana.

Foreign Ministry official Johana Tablada told The Associated Press in a written statement Tuesday that Cuba had informed U.S. authorities of the country's decision to turn over Joshua Michael Hakken, his wife Sharyn and their two young boys. She did not say when the handover would occur.

The Hakkens were spotted alongside their boat, Salty, docked at Havana's Hemingway Marina. Joshua Michael Hakken told reporters to stay away but the family appeared to be interacting normally with each other.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/09/josh...

Opinions on this? Think they should be turned over?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Acolyte 50,217
Dr.shaba abortion clinic 0810870355 in Ladysmit... 1 hr shaba 1
Amazing Intersection 1 hr Fireball Roberts 1
Black and mad (Mar '08) 1 hr Tameka 11,015
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 184,339
Abby 1.9.15 4 hr RACE 10
Abby 1-25 4 hr RACE 5
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 7 hr Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE