Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
BLOOD MONEY

Nashville, NC

#886033 Apr 9, 2013
And as for Dennis Burke, he still has significant influence with Janet Napolitano who heads the most powerful civilian agency in the government, the Department of Homeland Defense.

“As a lawyer for the Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee, he was behind the ineffectual 1994 ‘assault weapon’ ban that sunset in 2004. Burke was also the chief of staff for Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano for a number of years before she became the secretary of homeland security. Burke would leave that Gov. Napolitano post to join the Obama transition team. He was soon rewarded for his many contributions, monetary and otherwise, when on July 10, 2009, the president nominated him to be the U.S. attorney in Arizona.

It appears that you can’t trust the democrats to protect the sovereignty of our nation or the citizens of the United States when it comes to foreign illegal aliens. I just hope that Darryl Issa is unlike the majority of other republicans who back off the fight at the last minute and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Original Blog Entry …

As a result of publishing my previous blog entry “Obama's NEW BIRTH CERTIFICATE?: exerts executive privilege over 'Fast and Furious' Documents ..., I have been asked by a number of readers to speculate on the meaning of what has happened rather than just condemning it.

OK – with the caveat that this is just my speculative opinion and I could be grossly wrong ...

I believe that President Obama may be applying the concept of Executive Privilege to protect Presidential conversations with his advisors.

Because I think is that certain advisors plotted among themselves and possibly with the President of the United States to undermine the Second Amendment of the United States. Primarily by flooding Mexico with “traceable” guns that would point back to gun sales vendors in the United States. Followed by a call for stricter gun registration and regulation.

Why? Because most of the claims that gun sales vendors in the United States were supplying murderous Mexican cartels were proved to be false or overstated. It appears that most of the weapons were untraceable and some were found to have been sourced by Central and South America arms dealers. Therefore, in order to trace guns back to the United States, traceable guns needed to be put in the hands of the Mexican cartels.http://www.onecitizens peaking.com/2012/06/executive- privilege-what-is-holder-hidin g.html
BLOOD MONEY

Nashville, NC

#886035 Apr 9, 2013
On January 30, 2010, a commando of at least 20 hit men parked themselves outside a birthday party of high school and college students in Villas de Salvarcar, Ciudad Juarez. Near midnight, the assassins, later identified as hired guns for the Mexican cartel La Linea, broke into a one-story house and opened fire on a gathering of nearly 60 teenagers. Outside, lookouts gunned down a screaming neighbor and several students who had managed to escape. Fourteen young men and women were killed, and 12 more were wounded before the hit men finally fled.

Indirectly, the United States government played a role in the massacre by supplying some of the firearms used by the cartel murderers. Three of the high caliber weapons fired that night in Villas de Salvarcar were linked to a gun tracing operation run by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), according to a Mexican army document obtained exclusively by Univision News.

Univision News identified a total of 57 more previously unreported firearms that were bought by straw purchasers monitored by ATF during Operation Fast and Furious, and then recovered in Mexico in sites related to murders, kidnappings, and at least one other massacre.
Pools Of Blood On The Streets Of Villas De Salvarcar After A Massacre In Which Operation Fast And Furious Guns Were Allegedly Used
Univision
Pools Of Blood On The Streets Of Villas De... View Full Size

As part of Operation Fast and Furious, ATF allowed 1,961 guns to "walk" out of the U.S. in an effort to identify the high profile cartel leaders who received them. The agency eventually lost track of the weapons, and they often ended up in the hands of Mexican hit men , including those who ordered and carried out the attack on Salvarcar and El Aliviane, a rehabilitation center in Ciudad Juarez where 18 young men were killed on September 2, 2009.

In Mexico, the timing of the operation coincided with an upsurge of violence in the war among the country's strongest cartels. In 2009, the northern Mexican states served as a battlefield for the Sinaloa and Juarez drug trafficking organizations, and as expansion territory for the increasingly powerful Zetas. According to documents obtained by Univision News, from October of that year to the end of 2010, nearly 175 weapons from Operation Fast and Furious inadvertently armed the various warring factions across northern Mexico.

"Many weapons cross the border and enter Mexico, but that [Fast and Furious] number, quantity and type of weapons had quite an impact in the war in this area" Jose Wall, an ATF agent stationed in Tijuana from 2009 to 2011, told Univision News.

Following the death of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry at the hands of Mexican bandits on December 14, 2010, media and Congressional investigations prompted hearings. On September 20, the U.S. Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General report, which opened the door for sanctions of 14 ATF and DOJ officials.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886036 Apr 9, 2013
I Come In PEACE wrote:
OK THEN I GUESS NOT ONLY DO GUNS KILL PEOPLE KILL ALSO BREAKING NEWS: Up to FIFTEEN people injured in mass stabbing at Houston college as attacker dressed in black 'runs down hallway randomly knifing students with an X-acto knife'Suspect runs amok through halls of Lone Star community college - randomly stabbing people with an X-acto knife
Up to 14 people have been injured - 4 victims were transferred by air ambulance to hospital in Houston
Two victims are in critical condition
Students who heard the attack described the sound as like a rock concert and heard people scream out in pain
One witness tells ABC News how he wrestled an armed suspect dressed in black to the ground
The suspect - who allegedly had a hearing impairment - said 'I give up, I give up'
Police confirm suspect is an enrolled student at Lone Star College
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23064...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re-read your first sentence and then tell us how many people died, and how many would have died with a standard handgun, and how many would have died with an automatic weapon?
BLOOD MONEY

Nashville, NC

#886037 Apr 9, 2013
peration Fast and Furious and the Massacre of Mexican Kids
October 2, 2012 By Joseph Klein Comments (27)

Print This Post Print This Post

As Benghazigate continues to heat up, so too does the Operation Fast and Furious scandal. The gun-running operation was previously connected to the killing of U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry after weapons found at the crime scene were traced back to a gun-walking scheme overseen by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Now a bombshell report that the Spanish language television news network Univision aired on Sunday evening has linked more of the program’s guns to the massacre of at least fourteen Mexican youths and to other horrific crimes committed by Mexican drug rings against innocent Mexican citizens.

ATF is a division of Attorney General Eric Holder’s Justice Department. This agency, for which Holder is ultimately responsible, decided to use unsavory gun smugglers as intermediaries in the movement of guns the smugglers purchased from federally licensed firearms dealers in Arizona and sold to Mexican drug cartels. The idea was allegedly to follow the trail of the guns to locate the drug lords and put them out of business. Instead, the drug lords used the guns provided to them courtesy of ATF to continue their rampage of killings.
BLOOD MONEY

Nashville, NC

#886038 Apr 9, 2013
n April 2009, Holder delivered a speech at the Mexico/United States Arms Trafficking Conference held in Cuernavaca, Mexico. He said that he was “committed to putting the resources in place to increase our attack on arms trafficking into Mexico” and promised that the United States “will take responsibility by joining our Mexican counterparts in every step of this fight” against the Mexican drug cartels.

What happened instead? The ATF launched Operation Fast and Furious in the fall of 2009 without informing the Mexican government.

On January 30, 2010, according to the Univision report, hired hit men working for the Mexican cartel La Linea invaded a house and opened fire on nearly 60 teenagers who had gathered there for a birthday party. More shootings occurred outside against neighbors and fleeing students. Univision reported that three of the high-caliber weapons used by the hit men were linked to Operation Fast and Furious.

This massacre does not appear to be an isolated incident. There is a disturbing pattern in which the ATF lost track of weapons provided to Mexican drug cartels via straw purchasers, some of which later ended up at crime scenes in Mexico. In other words, it allowed suspects to walk away with illegally purchased guns in order to try and catch bigger fish. But the big fish got away as well after using the guns to kill their prey.

“Many weapons cross the border and enter Mexico, but that [Fast and Furious] number, quantity and type of weapons had quite an impact in the war in this area” Jose Wall, an ATF agent stationed in Tijuana from 2009 to 2011, told Univision News.

Univision News reported that it had “identified a total of 57 more previously unreported firearms that were bought by straw purchasers monitored by ATF during Operation Fast and Furious, and then recovered in Mexico in sites related to murders, kidnappings, and at least one other massacre.”

Displaying the best of journalistic investigative reporting, Univision compared two lists and found some significant overlaps that had eluded congressional investigators – the list of serial numbers for weapons used in Fast and Furious and the list of guns seized in Mexico.

Mexican government officials claim that at least three hundred people in Mexico were killed with Fast and Furious weapons.

At least as far back as March 2010, some ATF agents were raising alarm bells about the operation, but were ignored by their superiors. ATF agents stationed in Mexico also expressed concern as they were aware that a large number of weapons being recovered at bloody crime scenes in Mexico were traced back to the beginning of the Operation Fast and Furious pipeline in Arizona. Still the operation continued.
BLOOD MONEY

Nashville, NC

#886039 Apr 9, 2013
Operation Fast and Furious and the Massacre of Mexican Kids

Finally, when two rifles sold to a smuggler in the course of Operation Fast and Furious ended up at the scene of Brian Terry’s murder in December 2010, the lid on the secret operation blew open. It was revealed to the public in January 2011 and suspended in early 2011.

1,430 guns remain on the streets.

When congressional committees in the House and Senate began inquiring in early 2011 into the Fast and Furious operation following the death of Brian Terry, the Justice Department’s first response was to deny in writing that it ever allowed any guns to “walk” across the Mexican border. That turned out to be false. The Justice Department later withdrew its letter.

On March 22, 2011, President Obama was asked about Operation Fast and Furious on Univision.

“Well, first of all, I did not authorize it,” Obama told Univision.“Eric Holder, the attorney general, did not authorize it. There may be a situation here in which a serious mistake was made. If that’s the case, then we’ll find– find out and we’ll hold somebody accountable.”

Univision has now reported the truly horrific impact of the Fast and Furious fiasco on innocent Mexican citizens who lost their lives by gunmen armed with Fast and Furious weapons. Dozens, if not more, including many innocent children, were murdered with weapons sold by our government through intermediaries to drug cartels without the means to carefully track and control the flow. Brian Terry is dead, and his family still is waiting for a truthful explanation of the role that Operation Fast and Furious may have played in his death.

Yet Holder continues to stonewall Congress in its investigation of what went wrong with the operation, refusing to turn over thousands of pages of documents. Holder is relying on spurious executive privilege grounds asserted by President Obama, who had promised Univision that he would make sure to “hold somebody accountable.”

Holder believes that a recently released report from the Justice Department’s Inspector General, Michael Horowitz,“exonerates” or “clears” him from being held accountable for what happened. While it is true the Inspector General report did indicate that Holder was not informed of Operation Fast and Furious until February 2011, that does not relieve Holder of responsibility both for the incredible mismanagement under his watch and the obstruction of the investigations that followed.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#886040 Apr 9, 2013
Lil Kim might actually try to fire one or two of his Musudan missiles in honor of his gramps Big Un's b'day April 10.

This could be fun to watch as Korea has never launched one of these liquid fueled irbm's which have been relegated to the Pyongyang parade route for years. Amazing actually that the haulers made it all the way to the nations East coast in only four days.

So__the US has maneuvered a massive ocean radar platform into the waters off Korea and has a couple ships in the region that can easily shoot down a Musudan should it go astray.

How pizzed will the young-un be if the missiles blow up on the pad?
BLOOD MONEY

Nashville, NC

#886041 Apr 9, 2013
We found, as we outlined in the report, we struggle to understand how an operation of this size, of this importance, that impacted another country like it did, could not have been briefed up to the attorney general of the United States,” Horowitz said.“It should have been, in our view. It was that kind of a case.”

This is especially true in light of Holder’s personal promise in his 2009 speech at the Mexico/United States Arms Trafficking Conference to put “the resources in place to increase our attack on arms trafficking into Mexico.” Instead, on his watch, the Justice Department’s ATF greatly increased the arms trafficking into Mexico with deadly consequences.

Just as is the case with its dissembling about the Benghazi terrorist attack, the Obama administration is in full cover-up mode. Attorney General Eric Holder should be held accountable at minimum for running an incredibly mismanaged department in which he was not kept informed about an operation with far-reaching impacts on both sides of the U.S.-Mexican border. In addition, Holder continues to obstruct the legitimate oversight activities of Congress.

It is long past the time that Attorney General Holder resign or be asked to leave.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#886042 Apr 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Demorats did not want to pull the Paul Ryan mistake where Republicans in the House voted to make Medicare a voucher program, hand more money to corporations & the wealthy, while cutting services to the middle class & poor. One aspect that sunk Romney & cost Republicans support. Fpor what? thy knew that rap was going no where.
I know you really aren't too bright or informed but presidential budgets typically are guidelines that go into the various committees for changes & tweaking.
Show me any budget that was voted on & passed as presented by the OPresident.
So those things were in the presidents budgets?
NotSupriZedbama

Pompano Beach, FL

#886043 Apr 9, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text> I am still circling the bowl
I am queen of the trolling carnival of sockpuppets.
I worship St Black Pope, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_
lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text> <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are a
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
#93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
<quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#886044 Apr 9, 2013
BLOOD MONEY wrote:
peration Fast and Furious and the Massacre of Mexican Kids
As Benghazigate continues to heat up, so too does the Operation Fast and Furious scandal. The gun-running operation was previously connected to the killing of U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry after weapons found at the crime scene were traced back to a gun-walking scheme overseen by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Now a bombshell report that the Spanish language television news network Univision aired on Sunday evening has linked more of the program’s guns to the massacre of at least fourteen Mexican youths and to other horrific crimes committed by Mexican drug rings against innocent Mexican citizens.
ATF is a division of Attorney General Eric Holder’s Justice Department. This agency, for which Holder is ultimately responsible, decided to use unsavory gun smugglers as intermediaries in the movement of guns the smugglers purchased from federally licensed firearms dealers in Arizona and sold to Mexican drug cartels. The idea was allegedly to follow the trail of the guns to locate the drug lords and put them out of business. Instead, the drug lords used the guns provided to them courtesy of ATF to continue their rampage of killings.
Project Gunrunner began during the Bush administration dumbazz__you can google this sht.

The, cough, BATF operation was screwed up from the beginning(2005) and destined to fail.
I Come In PEACE

Bronx, NY

#886045 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read your first sentence and then tell us how many people died, and how many would have died with a standard handgun, and how many would have died with an automatic weapon?
I dont need to re read more people have access to these things than they do GUNS IF A NUT WANTS TO KILL THEY DONT NEED A GUN GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE DO, SOLDIERS DONT KILL POLITICIANS DO LIKE BUSH AND OBAMA THEY MURDER INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR CORP. SPONSERS YES OBAMA IS A BETTER BUSH HE DOES THE WORK OF THE ELITE KILLING AND ROBBING AND HE GETS BETTER Q RATINGS THAN BUSH HE GETS policies thru that bush would NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BECAUSE HE DIDNT HAVE BLACK SUPPORT THE CORPARATIONS OWN BLACK PEOPLE PEPSI ALONE OWNS BLACKS NOT TO MENTION THE INSURANCE COMPANIES LOOK UP HISTORY AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND
I Come In PEACE

Bronx, NY

#886046 Apr 9, 2013
Beyonce and Jay-Z are taking heat for the Cuba excursion because all the RACIST WHITE PEOPLE are on the hunt to attack African Americans — so claims legendary comedian Dick Gregory.

Gregory — whose political attacks are epic — told our photog at Reagan National Airport, Beyonce and Jay-Z have been skewered because of the color of their skin.

And he warns everyone …“We’re not the caretaker of Black folk.”

And one more thing — Gregory seems to think Dennis Rodman went to North Korea as part of an Obama-sanctioned secret mission.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886047 Apr 9, 2013
I Come In PEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I dont need to re read more people have access to these things than they do GUNS IF A NUT WANTS TO KILL THEY DONT NEED A GUN GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE DO, SOLDIERS DONT KILL POLITICIANS DO LIKE BUSH AND OBAMA THEY MURDER INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR CORP. SPONSERS YES OBAMA IS A BETTER BUSH HE DOES THE WORK OF THE ELITE KILLING AND ROBBING AND HE GETS BETTER Q RATINGS THAN BUSH HE GETS policies thru that bush would NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BECAUSE HE DIDNT HAVE BLACK SUPPORT THE CORPARATIONS OWN BLACK PEOPLE PEPSI ALONE OWNS BLACKS NOT TO MENTION THE INSURANCE COMPANIES LOOK UP HISTORY AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND
Well I guess if they want to KILL then they DO need a GUN because NOBODY DIED in this knife attack.

Two people are in critical condition. I hope they will be OK.

But if he had a gun, a lot more people would potentially be dead.

So stop being a dumbass and drawing conclusions that don't exist.

I can't even read the rest of your crap. Learn how to type.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#886048 Apr 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Demorats did not want to pull the Paul Ryan mistake where Republicans in the House voted to make Medicare a voucher program, hand more money to corporations & the wealthy, while cutting services to the middle class & poor. One aspect that sunk Romney & cost Republicans support. Fpor what? thy knew that rap was going no where.
I know you really aren't too bright or informed but presidential budgets typically are guidelines that go into the various committees for changes & tweaking.
Show me any budget that was voted on & passed as presented by the OPresident.
Real/Dave that what’s called negotiating the process every budget the President sign is his Budget!! But Dave you still haven’t explained why not One Democrat has voted for Obama’s Budgets!!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#886049 Apr 9, 2013
I Come In PEACE wrote:
Beyonce and Jay-Z are taking heat for the Cuba excursion because all the RACIST WHITE PEOPLE are on the hunt to attack African Americans — so claims legendary comedian Dick Gregory.
Gregory — whose political attacks are epic — told our photog at Reagan National Airport, Beyonce and Jay-Z have been skewered because of the color of their skin.
And one more thing — Gregory seems to think Dennis Rodman went to North Korea as part of an Obama-sanctioned secret mission.
Rodman is trying to start a war in Korea?
They found missing Florida children in Cuba.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#886050 Apr 9, 2013
BLOOD MONEY wrote:
On January 30, 2010, a commando of at least 20 hit men parked themselves outside a birthday party of high school and college students in Villas de Salvarcar, Ciudad Juarez. Near midnight, the assassins, later identified as hired guns for the Mexican cartel La Linea, broke into a one-story house and opened fire on a gathering of nearly 60 teenagers. Outside, lookouts gunned down a screaming neighbor and several students who had managed to escape. Fourteen young men and women were killed, and 12 more were wounded before the hit men finally fled.
Indirectly, the United States government played a role in the massacre by supplying some of the firearms used by the cartel murderers. Three of the high caliber weapons fired that night in Villas de Salvarcar were linked to a gun tracing operation run by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), according to a Mexican army document obtained exclusively by Univision News.
Univision News identified a total of 57 more previously unreported firearms that were bought by straw purchasers monitored by ATF during Operation Fast and Furious, and then recovered in Mexico in sites related to murders, kidnappings, and at least one other massacre.
Pools Of Blood On The Streets Of Villas De Salvarcar After A Massacre In Which Operation Fast And Furious Guns Were Allegedly Used
Univision
Pools Of Blood On The Streets Of Villas De... View Full Size
As part of Operation Fast and Furious, ATF allowed 1,961 guns to "walk" out of the U.S. in an effort to identify the high profile cartel leaders who received them. The agency eventually lost track of the weapons, and they often ended up in the hands of Mexican hit men , including those who ordered and carried out the attack on Salvarcar and El Aliviane, a rehabilitation center in Ciudad Juarez where 18 young men were killed on September 2, 2009.
In Mexico, the timing of the operation coincided with an upsurge of violence in the war among the country's strongest cartels. In 2009, the northern Mexican states served as a battlefield for the Sinaloa and Juarez drug trafficking organizations, and as expansion territory for the increasingly powerful Zetas. According to documents obtained by Univision News, from October of that year to the end of 2010, nearly 175 weapons from Operation Fast and Furious inadvertently armed the various warring factions across northern Mexico.
"Many weapons cross the border and enter Mexico, but that [Fast and Furious] number, quantity and type of weapons had quite an impact in the war in this area" Jose Wall, an ATF agent stationed in Tijuana from 2009 to 2011, told Univision News.
Following the death of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry at the hands of Mexican bandits on December 14, 2010, media and Congressional investigations prompted hearings. On September 20, the U.S. Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General report, which opened the door for sanctions of 14 ATF and DOJ officials.
See, Fast and Furious was not a complete failure.

4 or 5 of the 14 killed would have eventually ended up as illegal immigrants here in the USA.

Now we got to find a way to get guns into Belize, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua ...

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886051 Apr 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Real/Dave that what’s called negotiating the process every budget the President sign is his Budget!! But Dave you still haven’t explained why not One Democrat has voted for Obama’s Budgets!!
It's funny how you think that matters.
I Come In PEACE

Bronx, NY

#886052 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess if they want to KILL then they DO need a GUN because NOBODY DIED in this knife attack.
Two people are in critical condition. I hope they will be OK.
But if he had a gun, a lot more people would potentially be dead.
So stop being a dumbass and drawing conclusions that don't exist.
I can't even read the rest of your crap. Learn how to type.
DUNCE THE ROMANS DIDNT NEED GUN YOU ALL ARE dunces with nothing but political agendas, nothing but a bunch of RACE BAIT TRAINED DUNCES HOAX
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#886053 Apr 9, 2013
I Come In PEACE wrote:
Rodman is the US Ambassador to North Korea.

Beyonce and her baby daddy are lowlifes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 10-2 5 min PEllen 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min PEllen 98,375
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 18 min Le Duped 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min in the end 50,065
Abby 10-2 53 min edogxxx 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,074
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,618
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]