Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,745)

Showing posts 814,881 - 814,900 of1,078,460
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
100% true, as is this:
"But Bernard Ragin, 41, said he was tired of living in a city that has seen a collapse of basic services.
"I don't care who fixes Detroit, as long as the street lights work and the police show up on time," he said."
I say F Detroit, fence it off and leave them on their own, sound good to you?
How much money of your own are you prepared to send them?
Zero is my guess.
Then stop bitching about imaginary government takeovers, when you clearly support them.

Same goes to all your dumbass righty friends who failed that test.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony you mean when the kid goes home after school after seeing Joey being pick up by his parents a man and a woman goes home and ask his parents why Joey has a Mother/Father and I have Two Fathers/Mothers doesn’t make Sense ?
That was not what we were talking about. I suggest you practice your English.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Fenris on the Rag-na-rok wrote:
Jesus, carol, you're an older version of your high school self: a fat punch bag.
and you are the pansy who lost his lunch money every day.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Why hadn't al Qaeda even attempted an attack on the USA since Barack has been in office? Because he's been attacking the them! Bush couldn't find 1 of Al Qaedas leaders. Meanwhile Obama's been dedicating them since he's took office. Killing the top 10 including bin laden.. Try another one because that house doesn't fly.
You must be so proud of your child murdering president.

"News for obama drones kill civilians

Kansas.com

Drone use remains cloaked despite Obama's pledge for more transparency

Washington Post &#8206;- 2 days ago
Obama administration struggling with how to make good on SOTU promise.... that more civilians than terrorists have been killed by drones."

more civilians than terorists, good work Oblamer, what's a few hundred dead darkies on the other side of the world?

Deny it.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I wasn't, due to our idiotic immigration policies that allow tens of thousands of potential suicide bombers and murderers of innocents from the arab and muslim hellholes into our country it was necessary. I have nothing to fear.
What is your suggestion to help Detroit? I say F them, they're reaping decades of demorat control.
Convicted. You fell right into that trap. Stupid.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

"most transparent presidency ever"?

laughable, like most of Oblamers promises.

Where's them frikking jobs he promised?
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Why hadn't al Qaeda even attempted an attack on the USA since Barack has been in office? Because he's been attacking the them! Bush couldn't find 1 of Al Qaedas leaders. Meanwhile Obama's been dedicating them since he's took office. Killing the top 10 including bin laden.. Try another one because that house doesn't fly.
You are so full of crap, you make blue eyes look brown.

Obama is following in Bush's exact footsteps in the war on terror.

WASHINGTON (AP)— The U.S.-led anti-terror coalition in recent days has increased its tally of top al-Qaeda and Taliban leaders either dead or captured in the war in and around Afghanistan.

The United States had 364 suspected Taliban and al-Qaeda prisoners in custody, military officials said.

...This was in the very beginning in January 2002!

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/sept11/20...

Excuse me for being so blunt, but do some research before sounding like a brainwashed loon the next time.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie. You should have quit while you were (barely) ahead.
Clearly you know nothing of Obamacare and the 15,000 plus pages of rules and regulations. The federal government will control every aspect of healthcare, you will do what you are told, so will the doctors and hospitals, control will be complete.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Death panels, bye bye, grandma.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
What's f**king scary is you suckers will fall for anything Glenn Beck dangles in front of you, without thinking for yourself, true or not.
I am not a fan of MHP, she just annoys me for some reason, so I never paid much attention to the commercial.
I just watched it, and as usual, the hysteria can only be bought by stupid people, or people blinded by their agenda.
The premise of her ad is the first line:
"We have never invested as much in public education as we should have..."
Now, as far as I know, she is/was a professor, so I'm not surprised to hear this.
In that context, it sounds to me like what she is saying is we as a nation need to invest more in public education, rather than leaving it SO MUCH up to the parents. She is saying it benefits us as a nation if more children are better educated, even if the means of their parents would make that challenging for individual families.
She is in no way, let me make that clear - in no way - suggesting a government takeover of children.(Seriously - you people are frickin crazy.) She is talking about a more "community-minded" approach to PAYING FOR education.
She's also not a Senator, so who the f cares what she thinks?
Again, not a fan, cannot bring myself to watch her show or watch her as a guest on any other show. But I can't let the righties get away with another outbreak of mass hysteria over nothing. You're such little girls. "Oh my, what will happen, Auntie Em, I'm frightened!" Buck up, bitches.
We need less political agendas in schools, we need less condom on cucumber practice, we need more discipline and we need more parental involvement. We spend an astronomical amount on public schools, for a pitiful return.

You don't know much, do you?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, OUCH! Does that pass for scathing insult at the Happy Crappy Pants Rest Home for the Terminally Stupid?
Why? Do you need company there where you reside?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Convicted. You fell right into that trap. Stupid.
Namecalling? You lose?

Your kangaroo court of one is worthless and meaningless.

J'Accuse! dumbass.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony you mean when the kid goes home after school after seeing Joey being pick up by his parents a man and a woman goes home and ask his parents why Joey has a Mother/Father and I have Two Fathers/Mothers doesn’t make Sense ?
When TSM's kids were in school, they would come home & say " Why are everyone's parents so nice & smart & I have total d*cks for parents?"
I Come In PEACE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

LIBERALS AND THEIR POLICIES DESTROYS FAMILIES he was turned away from TV interviews because he refused to criticize his dadArizona Congressman Matt Salmon said that even though his son is openly gay he does not support same-sex marriage
His son, also named Matt Salmon, was in talks to appear on CNN and MSNBC to talk about his father's stance against same-sex marriage
Says that the networks lost interest when he told them he wouldn't criticize his father

Comes after Republican Senator Rob Portman changed his stance on the issue in light of his son's homosexuality

The openly gay son of a Republican Congressman who refuses to change his stance against same-sex marriage is now speaking out after he had multiple interviews cancelled after he told the bookers that he would not bash his father.
Congressman Matt Salmon from Arizona has the constant support of his son, whose name is also Matt Salmon, and now the junior Salmon is speaking out against media outlets who refused him after he told them of his peaceful relationship with his father.
'I had one interview with Lawrence O'Donnell and that one was actually cancelled because they told me they had intended to be critical of him and so since I was unwilling to do so they said that maybe they could find something for me to talk about later on down the road so they cancelled that one,' Salmon told a local news station.
'People want controversy.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23061...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait until your paychecks reflects less take home pay - it's coming soon.
Somebody has to pay for the new army of government employees who will get paid handsomely to tell the rest of us how to be protected by our Great Leader and Obamacare.
But don't tell me, you already have pictures of Obama hanging on your wall instead of family photos.
More lies from FloriDUH.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This is not a dating site, chicken hawk.
It's more of a daycare center - unless you're Tony, then it's both.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, dumbass dave? He ended certain work requirements for those on welfare with the stroke of his blood stained pen.
How many civilians and children have his drones murdered this year?
Is welfare still running, dumbass? Was the program shut down?

Obama agreed to work with a REPUBLICAN governor who had a plan that he said would help improve the number of people on welfare. Obama agreed on a temporary basis & if the numbers don't show improvement on two years, then the deal is off.,

Ummmmmmm. working to help get people off welfare & you, being a dumbass, b*tch about it.

How many innocent civilians were killed in the Iraq war.

Let me know when you want to compare numbers.
I Come In PEACE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Petition to Take Back Obama’s Peace Prize

Norman Solomon, the former anti-war congressional candidate and co-founder of RootsAction.org , says the state of peace in the world “has gone from bad to worse” in the 40 months since President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize. RootsAction.org is circulating a petition, asking the Nobel committee to take back the prize, which was awarded early in Obama’s first term. As one petitioner wrote:“A pre-emptive peace prize works about as well as pre-emptive war.”
OBAMA MAN OF PEACE LOLOLOLOLO

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Realdave thinks illegals should be left to die in the streets.

Nice try, dumbf&ck. I said they were not covered under the ACA.
I Come In PEACE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

OBAMA MAN OF PEACE LOLOLOLOl Mumia on the Real Dr. King

Political prisoner Mumia Abu Jamal, serving a life sentence in a Pennsylvania prison, sent a message to a gathering at New York’s historic Riverside Church on the anniversary of the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s assassination.“ MLK, who broke with President Lyndon Johnson in a speech at Riverside on April 4, 1967,“was an adversary of the military industrial complex and the mammoth business interests that support it. This is why state power marked him, quashed his voice, and gave him up to a violent death,” said Abu Jamal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 814,881 - 814,900 of1,078,460
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,870
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 49 min Abolish The Fed 68,360
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 174,461
Amy 7-23 1 hr RACE 3
Abby 7-23 1 hr RACE 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,843
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,512
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search