Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TSM

El Paso, TX

#886078 Apr 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Utilizing a different method to calculate the cost of living increases that results in lower increases is not a tax increase.
You f*cking right whiners get dumber every day.
RealDave…. Barack Obama famously promised the American people, "I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."
Last Friday, April 5, White House spokesman Jay Carney confirmed at a press briefing that Barack Obama’s budget would raise taxes on middle class Americans!! Dave are you calling Carney a Liar?
Lincoln

United States

#886079 Apr 9, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Fast and Furious was not a complete failure.
4 or 5 of the 14 killed would have eventually ended up as illegal immigrants here in the USA.
Now we got to find a way to get guns into Belize, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua ...
You are still around after the pounding the republicans took in 2012
Good for You.
ArguingWithTheId iots

United States

#886080 Apr 9, 2013
Phony C wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad it never works.
it did, but never will with you moron, once an imbecile always an idiot.
Lincoln

United States

#886081 Apr 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave…. Barack Obama famously promised the American people, "I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."
Last Friday, April 5, White House spokesman Jay Carney confirmed at a press briefing that Barack Obama’s budget would raise taxes on middle class Americans!! Dave are you calling Carney a Liar?
Romney 47%:-)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#886082 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the questions or f**k off.
Look phaggy chocolate pusher. You are the f**k off, queer. GFY, pansy.
ArguingWithTheId iots

El Monte, CA

#886083 Apr 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney 47%:-)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA ROMNEY'S LAST NAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN *WRONG-NEY*.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886084 Apr 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh tough talk on the internet.

That's as worthless as everything else you say.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ArguingWithTheId iots

El Monte, CA

#886086 Apr 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
answer replies when they're directed to you imbecile, you wrong whinner bastard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886087 Apr 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously nothing is anywhere near passing, but what you are talking about is something Republicans want called chained CPI.

As usual, you try to play "gotcha" without a functioning brain.

The transcript from the exchange is as follows:

MAJOR GARRETT, CBS NEWS/NATIONAL JOURNAL:“A follow-up on Jim’s question — you do not and the White House does not dispute that if the chained CPI were put in — to be put into effect, it would raise taxes on middle-income Americans?”

JAY CARNEY: The chained CPI, which is a technical adjustment to how we measure the consumer price index —

GARRETT: But its practical effect would be —

CARNEY: Again —

GARRETT:— to raise taxes on —

MR. CARNEY: I’m not disputing that, but I’m saying that it is not the President’s ideal policy. It is in a letter from the Senate Minority Leader requesting that it be part of a negotiation deal.

GARRETT: All right, I’m just saying you don’t disagree, that those things happen?

CARNEY: Right, but Major, and —

GARRETT:— a tax increase?

CARNEY:— let’s be clear, as we’ve said all along, that the offer was on the table. The President made that offer because he was hopeful that we would see commensurate willingness to compromise from Republicans. Unfortunately, we haven’t seen that.

The President is engaged in conversations with Republicans in the Senate in particular but also in the House in an effort to find common ground, to see if there is a willingness to embrace the idea that we can reduce our deficits in a balanced way and continue to invest in our economy and middle-class families. And if there is, then we’ll be able to get something done.

GARRETT: And to critics who would say to this President, looking at this proposal, this is the last and possibly worst time — from their point of view — to raise taxes on the middle class, inflict benefit cuts on elderly on fixed incomes, even in the pursuit of deficit reduction, the President would say what?

CARNEY: The President would say that as part of a balanced approach that asks the wealthy and well-to-do and well-connected to contribute their fair share through tax reform, elimination of special tax breaks that average folks don’t get, that we can also include entitlement reforms that allow us to achieve deficit reduction in a balanced way and allow us to continue to invest in our economy in ways that will help it grow and create jobs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#886089 Apr 9, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! Mainstream Mormons gave up polygamy over one hundred years ago. The breakaway sects that practice it force young and often underage girls to marry older men. That's hardly consensual and is totally irrelevant. If some group wants to practice consensual polygamy then let them bring their case to the courts.
You're an idiot!
"pdumb"
APPLAUSE!!!!
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886090 Apr 9, 2013
ArguingWithTheIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> answer replies when they're directed to you imbecile, you wrong whinner bastard.
He doesn't, the other ones mostly don't, either. We have to realize we are dealing with lesser beings here. If they weren't stupid, they wouldn't believe the things they do. They have created an alternate universe for themselves where President Obama is some kind of evil person with bad intentions, which is laughable. When you go from there, it's all downhill.

Maybe it's time we just point and laugh at them, which is all they deserve.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#886091 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh tough talk on the internet.
That's as worthless as everything else you say.
You are talking to yourself chocolate packer. I simply reflected what you handed out, zero.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#886094 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a tip: jokes tend to be funnier if they contain some measure of truth.
Don't give up your day job.
At least you realize it was a joke.

I'm retired.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#886095 Apr 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans decided to vote no months ago. What's new.
"real dumb"
The real question should be; will a democrat vote for president nobama's budget? We will never know, no way in hell Reid will allow it to come to a vote.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#886096 Apr 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Did you sign in?
Changed my name, email address, location, everything. When I came to the second step, I had to either continue, skip or download something about receiving shopping email. When I tried to skip that, it stopped the process.

I tried to "finish signing up" but when instructed to link to my email address and then click on the information sent by topix to complete the process, I had to fill out some other information just to get into it. So I'm getting tired of the whole process.

My new name will probably get stolen too sooner or later. I'll start the whole thing over again then.

Not giving up though.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#886097 Apr 9, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Another one!
Newark - Three people were shot at a late night baby shower on April 8, 2013 bringing the total of deaths at baby showers in this city to 100 for April. Kamisha Jones, age 17, was the guest of honor at her third baby shower in two years, when two youths argued over who the father of the second baby was and shots rang out in the hallway. Thirty year old Grandmothers and teen baby daddies scattered as bullets flew. This followed a second night of hallway violence when rival gangs looked at each other the wrong way. Police collected bullet fragments among the chicken bones strewn into the elevator shaft. Neighbors said they never let their young children venture out past 2:00 a.m. on a weeknight due to the continuous violence.
What a shytty building you live in, must suck to be you. Do you wear a helmet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#886098 Apr 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave I heard Obama’s golf game is about as good as his Leadership …It Stinks!!
"TSM"
president nobama's golf game is pathetic. That being said, his golf game is better than his leadership.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#886099 Apr 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Real/Dave that what’s called negotiating the process every budget the President sign is his Budget!! But Dave you still haven’t explained why not One Democrat has voted for Obama’s Budgets!!
"TSM"
"real dumb" never answers questions. The reason? He has no answers, he os all BS.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#886100 Apr 9, 2013
tenaj wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know he rooms with shiningerection, and that the latter is a self-loathing black? Yes, it's true. But you didn't hear that from me ...
"Yes, it's true."????

hahahahahahahahahaha

Kids. You are so cute!:]

You should have that packed fudge washed out from your mouth, boy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#886101 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you think that matters.
"Tony C"
On occasion you are honest. You admit that nobama's bufget does not matter. It will be all BS.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Atticus Tiberius ... 180,725
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 24 min Hatti_Hollerand 700
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 54 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,863
Dear Abby 11/24/14 1 hr Mister Tonka 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 48,466
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 70,589
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr RACE 1,520
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:52 pm PST