Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
814,841 - 814,860 of 1,095,181 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Why hadn't al Qaeda even attempted an attack on the USA since Barack has been in office? Because he's been attacking the them! Bush couldn't find 1 of Al Qaedas leaders. Meanwhile Obama's been dedicating them since he's took office. Killing the top 10 including bin laden.. Try another one because that house doesn't fly.
Because of measures put in effect by one GWB, have you forgotten? The Patriot ACT? Which whining, sniveling Oblamer supporters shreiked about when Bush was president? You have also forgotten the slaughter of 13 soldiers at Ft. Hood by an islamofascist on American territory.
Numerous muslims have been arrested under Obama's watch, we're still in danger, more so by our ridiculous immigration policies that allow any muslims to emigrate here.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Whiz Antony, the good Black people of Benton Harbor are glad it happened. Save their backsides. When government doesn't do what it's elected to do, then the State of Michigan has to come in and clean up the mess, and they did.
Really? Are ALL of them glad it happened? Were there no protests? Did the state not just overturn the law that permitted it, which was then re-passed against the will of the people by Republicans?

I'm seeing some HUGE hypocrisy here. Obamacare is government takeover and that's supposedly terrible and an infringement or something, but government takeover is appreciated? Temporarily helping the auto industry is a takeover and misrepresented on these pages as "making himself CEO" but when Republicans decide an entire black town isn't working the way they'd like, they can go in and fire the mayor, the town council, sell the radio station or other businesses to their cronies for a song, totally disregard the will of the people - and that's a beautiful thing?

You got some 'splainin to do.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That made no sense.
Tony you mean when the kid goes home after school after seeing Joey being pick up by his parents a man and a woman goes home and ask his parents why Joey has a Mother/Father and I have Two Fathers/Mothers doesn’t make Sense ?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Fenris on the Rag-na-rok wrote:
Well, kids, got to get to finishing packing. I'm taking the Empire Builder cross country for the very last time. I'm having my corgi shipped.
I might be back a few more times to skewer the 'tards, but keep doing it for me in my absence. I will likely drop in for a few more days.
I will never set foot in the south again.
Don't forget to pack your mouth warsh and pamprin (double the dose for yew) goober ghetto-gutter potty mouth ghost.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
ding ding ding! That *might* be considered a valid answer.
However, let's be real: Obama never would have crafted the Patriot Act. That was neocon all the way.
So, GWB & Co. infringed on your rights in creating the Patriot Act. Were you loud against him about it?
I would like to see it repealed, and I disagree with Obama extending it. That doesn't mean he's taking over the world.
And the mental midgets screaming about government takeovers aren't referencing the Patriot Act when I hear them screaming.
But it was a fair debate point! First I've seen in a long time.
Now what about the actual government takeovers in Michigan?
No, I wasn't, due to our idiotic immigration policies that allow tens of thousands of potential suicide bombers and murderers of innocents from the arab and muslim hellholes into our country it was necessary. I have nothing to fear.

What is your suggestion to help Detroit? I say F them, they're reaping decades of demorat control.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters, you're a liar, republicans didn't take over Detroit, the state government did., Or do you have proof no democrats supported the move?
'Liberal/dem policies destroyed Detroit, deny it.
Republican governor, Republican majorities in house and senate.

Game over.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
It demolishes the phony idea of themselves conservatives like to put forward. "Small government." Liars.
WTF are you talking about weirdo?

I think we all know who the thread liar is.

You.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
100% true, as is this:
"But Bernard Ragin, 41, said he was tired of living in a city that has seen a collapse of basic services.
"I don't care who fixes Detroit, as long as the street lights work and the police show up on time," he said."
I say F Detroit, fence it off and leave them on their own, sound good to you?
How much money of your own are you prepared to send them?
Zero is my guess.
Then stop bitching about imaginary government takeovers, when you clearly support them.

Same goes to all your dumbass righty friends who failed that test.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony you mean when the kid goes home after school after seeing Joey being pick up by his parents a man and a woman goes home and ask his parents why Joey has a Mother/Father and I have Two Fathers/Mothers doesn’t make Sense ?
That was not what we were talking about. I suggest you practice your English.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Jesus, carol, you're an older version of your high school self: a fat punch bag.
and you are the pansy who lost his lunch money every day.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Why hadn't al Qaeda even attempted an attack on the USA since Barack has been in office? Because he's been attacking the them! Bush couldn't find 1 of Al Qaedas leaders. Meanwhile Obama's been dedicating them since he's took office. Killing the top 10 including bin laden.. Try another one because that house doesn't fly.
You must be so proud of your child murdering president.

"News for obama drones kill civilians

Kansas.com

Drone use remains cloaked despite Obama's pledge for more transparency

Washington Post &#8206;- 2 days ago
Obama administration struggling with how to make good on SOTU promise.... that more civilians than terrorists have been killed by drones."

more civilians than terorists, good work Oblamer, what's a few hundred dead darkies on the other side of the world?

Deny it.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I wasn't, due to our idiotic immigration policies that allow tens of thousands of potential suicide bombers and murderers of innocents from the arab and muslim hellholes into our country it was necessary. I have nothing to fear.
What is your suggestion to help Detroit? I say F them, they're reaping decades of demorat control.
Convicted. You fell right into that trap. Stupid.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

"most transparent presidency ever"?

laughable, like most of Oblamers promises.

Where's them frikking jobs he promised?
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
You are so full of crap, you make blue eyes look brown.

Obama is following in Bush's exact footsteps in the war on terror.

WASHINGTON (AP)— The U.S.-led anti-terror coalition in recent days has increased its tally of top al-Qaeda and Taliban leaders either dead or captured in the war in and around Afghanistan.

The United States had 364 suspected Taliban and al-Qaeda prisoners in custody, military officials said.

...This was in the very beginning in January 2002!

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/sept11/20...

Excuse me for being so blunt, but do some research before sounding like a brainwashed loon the next time.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie. You should have quit while you were (barely) ahead.
Clearly you know nothing of Obamacare and the 15,000 plus pages of rules and regulations. The federal government will control every aspect of healthcare, you will do what you are told, so will the doctors and hospitals, control will be complete.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Death panels, bye bye, grandma.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
What's f**king scary is you suckers will fall for anything Glenn Beck dangles in front of you, without thinking for yourself, true or not.
I am not a fan of MHP, she just annoys me for some reason, so I never paid much attention to the commercial.
I just watched it, and as usual, the hysteria can only be bought by stupid people, or people blinded by their agenda.
The premise of her ad is the first line:
"We have never invested as much in public education as we should have..."
Now, as far as I know, she is/was a professor, so I'm not surprised to hear this.
In that context, it sounds to me like what she is saying is we as a nation need to invest more in public education, rather than leaving it SO MUCH up to the parents. She is saying it benefits us as a nation if more children are better educated, even if the means of their parents would make that challenging for individual families.
She is in no way, let me make that clear - in no way - suggesting a government takeover of children.(Seriously - you people are frickin crazy.) She is talking about a more "community-minded" approach to PAYING FOR education.
She's also not a Senator, so who the f cares what she thinks?
Again, not a fan, cannot bring myself to watch her show or watch her as a guest on any other show. But I can't let the righties get away with another outbreak of mass hysteria over nothing. You're such little girls. "Oh my, what will happen, Auntie Em, I'm frightened!" Buck up, bitches.
We need less political agendas in schools, we need less condom on cucumber practice, we need more discipline and we need more parental involvement. We spend an astronomical amount on public schools, for a pitiful return.

You don't know much, do you?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, OUCH! Does that pass for scathing insult at the Happy Crappy Pants Rest Home for the Terminally Stupid?
Why? Do you need company there where you reside?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Convicted. You fell right into that trap. Stupid.
Namecalling? You lose?

Your kangaroo court of one is worthless and meaningless.

J'Accuse! dumbass.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
When TSM's kids were in school, they would come home & say " Why are everyone's parents so nice & smart & I have total d*cks for parents?"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 8-19 11 min Pippa 12
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min LRS 176,667
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min Sublime1 97,743
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min Cali Girl 2014 49,240
Amy 8-20 44 min RACE 11
Abby 8-20 1 hr Mister Tonka 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr CitiZen9 3,897
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search