Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#885984 Apr 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with the racial slurs. I bet your momma is so proud.

Where was the racial slur?
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885985 Apr 9, 2013
Later guys. Just know that until I start over again, I won't be posting under this topix name any longer.

It will be the imposter.
Aunt Fattie

Orlando, FL

#885987 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I go back in and make it green? When I go back in to check that stupid box, it won't let me under my registered name and new email address.
Do I have to start all over again? Because, if that's what it takes, I'm going to outsmart my imposter if it's the last thing I do on here.
Hahahahahahahahahaha, and it will be, honey.
dem

United States

#885988 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>How do I go back in and make it green? When I go back in to check that stupid box, it won't let me under my registered name and new email address.

Do I have to start all over again? Because, if that's what it takes, I'm going to outsmart my imposter if it's the last thing I do on here.
I've found that if I spark up a fatty after about twenty beers I turn slightly green.

Gettysburg, PA

#885989 Apr 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Comparing is not complaining you stupid bigot.
So what was the point? Or was it just another one of your post where you post sh*t & then deny it was something with which you agreed.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#885990 Apr 9, 2013
dem wrote:
We had a chimp sighting yesterday.
Then a Fenris the phaggot sighting last night.
But where is gunner?
Tony, he's one of yours.

Funny, no one asks about "dem" when he's not posting.
Aunt Fattie

Orlando, FL

#885991 Apr 9, 2013
Tell her, flack, maybe "she'll" e-mail you her e-mail address so you can speak "privately?" wouldn't that be a good idea under the circumstances? But, um, sweetie... how you gonna know it's really her? Better pray about it a little...

Gettysburg, PA

#885992 Apr 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
Don’t you love Liberal hypocrisy!! President Barack Obama officially declared Tuesday “National Equal Pay Day,” While the White House staff in 2012; the median salary for female staffers was 13 percent less than the median salary of male staffers!!
Let’s not forget if you dare to compliment a Liberal woman on her beauty the PC Police will be knocking on your door demanding an Apology!!
Equal pay means equal pay for doing the same job, dumbass. Not that the average for men must be the same as the average for women.

How did you get so GD dumb.
carol

Orlando, FL

#885993 Apr 9, 2013
Know this, my friends, and, know this, my foes, I will NEVER GIVE UP! I will stick with this until the END!!!
dem

United States

#885994 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
Later guys. Just know that until I start over again, I won't be posting under this topix name any longer.

It will be the imposter.
I've learned to accept the fake dems.
They are actually helping me with my cause.
Chaos!
dem

United States

#885995 Apr 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>Tony, he's one of yours.

Funny, no one asks about "dem" when he's not posting.
That's cause you bitches are scared of me.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#885996 Apr 9, 2013
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that the budgets that Presidents submit rarely get a direct vote.
They do it now for political games. You know the stuff about Congress you like.
So what games would the democrats be playing by not voting for his budgets?
carol

Orlando, FL

#885997 Apr 9, 2013
Um... did I ever mention I was the Moderator on this thread? C'mon, fess up, it's entertaining, ain't it?
dem

United States

#885998 Apr 9, 2013
carol wrote:
Know this, my friends, and, know this, my foes, I will NEVER GIVE UP! I will stick with this until the END!!!
If only gunner had your balls and fortitude.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#885999 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you think, Emom? I doin' a nice job with this dumb bitch or not? Maybe she an ISRAELI SPY masquesradin' as a right-wing moron whose tits should be ripped off like Chuck conners' epaulets in Branded for bein' a coward to the cause of women everywhere? You figure?
dem is still posting. Try harder.
dem

United States

#886000 Apr 9, 2013
Carol?
I had a st paddys party and we drank Jameson's till I puked green.
If that helps.

Gettysburg, PA

#886003 Apr 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is he's not a golfer. Realdave doesn't think a black man is smart enough to be a full time president. Racist pos.
I love it how you right whiners call me a racist to give cover to your buddies that make racists posts.

Saying how often President Obama golfs in comparison to most avid golfers is not racist at all.

What is racist is your comment. I guess to a real racist POS like you, racial slurs are funny.

You really should consider getting professional help.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#886006 Apr 9, 2013
carol wrote:
Um... did I ever mention I was the Moderator on this thread? C'mon, fess up, it's entertaining, ain't it?
Top Mod 8 ? From PA?

Good sense of humor that one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#886007 Apr 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So what games would the democrats be playing by not voting for his budgets?

Demorats did not want to pull the Paul Ryan mistake where Republicans in the House voted to make Medicare a voucher program, hand more money to corporations & the wealthy, while cutting services to the middle class & poor. One aspect that sunk Romney & cost Republicans support. Fpor what? thy knew that rap was going no where.

I know you really aren't too bright or informed but presidential budgets typically are guidelines that go into the various committees for changes & tweaking.

Show me any budget that was voted on & passed as presented by the OPresident.
dem

United States

#886008 Apr 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>I love it how you right whiners call me a racist to give cover to your buddies that make racists posts.

Saying how often President Obama golfs in comparison to most avid golfers is not racist at all.

What is racist is your comment. I guess to a real racist POS like you, racial slurs are funny.

You really should consider getting professional help.
He will be screaming for homer to scold me soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min TRD 68,797
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 180,942
Julieanne Zenz 1 hr Julieanne Zenz VR... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr DonPanic 48,590
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 3 hr joey 4
EverGreen Belgrade 3 hr servonazis 17
Ferguson Protesters Promise 28-Hour Sit-In At C... 4 hr Liberal Lover 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:04PM
Full Report Card Grades for Chicago vs. Detroit
Bleacher Report 3:13 PM
Inability to Make in-Game Adjustments Growing Old
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards