Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885925 Apr 9, 2013
Multiple stabbings were reported today at a Texas community college. The school said several people were taken to hospitals, and said it was not clear how many people were injured or how severe the injuries were.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/09/17...

Well, there goes the argument only guns kill people.
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#885926 Apr 9, 2013
Hmmmmmm... I'm wishing as hard as I can but I'm still not registered? Maybe that online service I bought the fairy dust from was just a front for a criminal enterprise instead of a legitimate, striving business in china?
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885927 Apr 9, 2013
Gonna go play Angry Birds. Love playing that game. Especially on my big screen TV that we bought ourselves last Christmas...family present.

Later.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885928 Apr 9, 2013
Did I just say, "Americans should watch more foreign movies?" I should add they should watch more foreign movies, "in English!" It will help precious American children learn to read subtitles WHILE watching now poor Europeans have punishing sexual encounters.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#885930 Apr 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead ones
Those still casting votes for Obama in Chicago
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885933 Apr 9, 2013
Okay, flack, why was registering so important if goofball has already stolen my registered name?

Everyone was saying "register, register"....

Maybe I'm getting tired of all this anyway.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885934 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
Multiple stabbings were reported today at a Texas community college. The school said several people were taken to hospitals, and said it was not clear how many people were injured or how severe the injuries were.
Umm... no, nope. What it proves is that stabbing is a far less efficient means of killing someone than shooting. It also proves that texas is a state full of assholes but we knew that.

You're problem, dear, was you went and got the smart people's kids killed. If you'd just stuck to the southerners no one would've ever noticed or cared, but now you've woken the sleeping giant again.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885935 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
Okay, flack, why was registering so important if goofball has already stolen my registered name?
"You have to BELIEVE, Wendy!"
Reverend Al

United States

#885936 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
Yes, I remember the first time I posted unregistered. It was a Tuesday, I think; I was alone in the house and naked to the waist. I was sweating. I don't know what possessed me to log into topix, some demon inside me I guess... anyway it asked me to pick a name, told me, in fact, so I chose... Ima Whore. It just popped out the same way I was surprised when I was able to fire a ping pong ball out of my anus and actually hit something. From then on it's been self-help books and twelve step programs as I fight to keep the unregistered demon under control... CURSES!
Flori-DUH!

Mah main man. I see you got tired of your No Surpize sock puppet and crawled into the Aunt Mattie Pearl one instead. That ping pong ball reference gave you away.

You and your anus-fixated humor. Ah can tell you're a Republican of the log cabin variety. Ain't dat a shame. Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm.

Now tell us once again how Obama isn't electable.

WOO HOO HOO HOO!
dem

United States

#885937 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:

Maybe the earthquake caused the knife to slip?
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885938 Apr 9, 2013
Now you know how Sitting Bull felt.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#885939 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
If you have registered you haven't signed in. You still have a gray box. If you were signed in it would be green. If this is the real Carol that is.
Cway

United States

#885940 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
"Farewell, My Concubine", accurately depicts how Communism changes even loyal friends and spouses out of fear.
"Camp 14: Total Control Zone", a true story about Shin Dong-Huyk who was born inside a North Korean prison camp who only knew punishment, torture and abuse beyond imagination until he managed to escape at the age of 20.
I strongly advise some on here to watch these films. At least those who think Communism is "cool". There are plenty more films like them.
No communism isn't cool.

Nor is the fascism of the far right.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885941 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
Gonna go play Angry Birds. Love playing that game. Especially on my big screen TV that we bought ourselves last Christmas...family present.
Later.
Well, dear, if all this wasn't such a cliche I'd probably feel sorry for you. Instead, however, I'm going to crush your weakling spirit until nothing exists but the library computer you usurp every day in your unyielding desire to pretend you're something you're not. And when I'm done with you, I'll stick the other names in a hat and pick one. It'll go on and on and on like this until the end of time, which, according to you ridiculous clowns incessantly voting against your own self-interests, is just around the corner.
Pierre

Gettysburg, PA

#885942 Apr 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
What’d you mean ‘No’ Redistribution/Social Engineering are both Wrapped with the Same Bow disguise as Compassion, It’s taking from the Producers giving it to the Non-Producers!!
You have no clue what redistribution of wealth means. Until you do, you should really STFU about it.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885943 Apr 9, 2013
ooops! "Your." I'm getting entirely too good at this...
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885944 Apr 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> If you have registered you haven't signed in. You still have a gray box. If you were signed in it would be green. If this is the real Carol that is.
It is. I was sure I had signed in. So now what do I do?
dem

United States

#885945 Apr 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>If you have registered you haven't signed in. You still have a gray box. If you were signed in it would be green. If this is the real Carol that is.
Real carol is real dumb.
Easy to spot.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885946 Apr 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> If you have registered you haven't signed in. You still have a gray box. If you were signed in it would be green. If this is the real Carol that is.
How you ever gonna know, honey? What if there isn't any such thing? I own your ass now.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#885947 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Are ALL of them glad it happened? Were there no protests? Did the state not just overturn the law that permitted it, which was then re-passed against the will of the people by Republicans?
I'm seeing some HUGE hypocrisy here. Obamacare is government takeover and that's supposedly terrible and an infringement or something, but government takeover is appreciated? Temporarily helping the auto industry is a takeover and misrepresented on these pages as "making himself CEO" but when Republicans decide an entire black town isn't working the way they'd like, they can go in and fire the mayor, the town council, sell the radio station or other businesses to their cronies for a song, totally disregard the will of the people - and that's a beautiful thing?
You got some 'splainin to do.
Compare that to prop 8 in california. Liberals overturning the will of the people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Edmond Pulpo 181,937
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 42 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,138
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 1 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,858
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr barefoot2626 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014 51,266
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:21 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:21PM