Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Mad As a Hatter

Orlando, FL

#886067 Apr 9, 2013
Personally, I feel that Kim Jong Um is a breath of fresh air to the Tea Party, we were beginning to run out of steam on Benghazi and those goddam kids in Connecticut have been such a distraction! A good old fashioned nuclear war - localized, of course - is just what we needed to put the focus back where it belonged: on the kingdom of Silly-Shit. Just THINK of the opportunities for reconstruction in such an eventuality! I know I can count on all you Patriots to help us move to the next level, y'all!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886068 Apr 9, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that there was zero resistance at Newtown, the weaponry mattered little. Only takes one shot per victim with a skilled killer.
In the time it took to stab 14 people, how many do you think he could have shot if he had a gun? And how much more serious would their wounds have been?

Now you dummies are starting to piss me off.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#886069 Apr 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
What has Obama’s sheep’s been telling us “They Will Be No Tax Increases on the Middle Class” another I told you SO!!
Last Friday, April 5, White House spokesman Jay Carney confirmed at a press briefing that Barack Obama’s budget would raise taxes on middle class Americans!!
Utilizing a different method to calculate the cost of living increases that results in lower increases is not a tax increase.

You f*cking right whiners get dumber every day.
ArguingWithTheId iots

United States

#886070 Apr 9, 2013
HILLARY CLINTON-JULIAN CASTRO 2016-2024.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#886071 Apr 9, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama sucks at golf. That's why the networks show video of the Supreme Leader's great basketball skills, but never his golf game.
You don't need to be a good golfer to enjoy the game. Obama is a 16-17 handicap which isn't bad for only golfing every other week.
ArguingWithTheId iots

United States

#886072 Apr 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

You f*cking right whiners get dumber by the day.
You've got THAT RIGHT.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#886073 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
In the time it took to stab 14 people, how many do you think he could have shot if he had a gun? And how much more serious would their wounds have been?
Now you dummies are starting to piss me off.
Hi dummy. Dummies like you don't piss anyone off, you just make people laugh at you are so flocking stupid.

Screw the knives, idiot.

How many people could you kill with pipe or car bombs in that same time?

I don't think a moron like you can count that high.

By the way, are you the moron that said I wasn't from the USA?

Yeah, thought so.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886074 Apr 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Utilizing a different method to calculate the cost of living increases that results in lower increases is not a tax increase.
They are really unbelievable. When I'm done here, I feel like I have to go wash the stupid off me.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886075 Apr 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi dummy. Dummies like you don't piss anyone off, you just make people laugh at you are so flocking stupid.
Screw the knives, idiot.
How many people could you kill with pipe or car bombs in that same time?
I don't think a moron like you can count that high.
By the way, are you the moron that said I wasn't from the USA?
Yeah, thought so.
Answer the questions or f**k off.
Phony C

Pompano Beach, FL

#886076 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
They are really unbelievable. When I'm done here, I feel like I have to go wash the stupid off me.
Too bad it never works.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#886078 Apr 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave…. Barack Obama famously promised the American people, "I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."
Last Friday, April 5, White House spokesman Jay Carney confirmed at a press briefing that Barack Obama’s budget would raise taxes on middle class Americans!! Dave are you calling Carney a Liar?
Lincoln

United States

#886079 Apr 9, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Fast and Furious was not a complete failure.
4 or 5 of the 14 killed would have eventually ended up as illegal immigrants here in the USA.
Now we got to find a way to get guns into Belize, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua ...
You are still around after the pounding the republicans took in 2012
Good for You.
ArguingWithTheId iots

United States

#886080 Apr 9, 2013
Phony C wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad it never works.
it did, but never will with you moron, once an imbecile always an idiot.
Lincoln

United States

#886081 Apr 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave…. Barack Obama famously promised the American people, "I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."
Last Friday, April 5, White House spokesman Jay Carney confirmed at a press briefing that Barack Obama’s budget would raise taxes on middle class Americans!! Dave are you calling Carney a Liar?
Romney 47%:-)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#886082 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the questions or f**k off.
Look phaggy chocolate pusher. You are the f**k off, queer. GFY, pansy.
ArguingWithTheId iots

El Monte, CA

#886083 Apr 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney 47%:-)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA ROMNEY'S LAST NAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN *WRONG-NEY*.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886084 Apr 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh tough talk on the internet.

That's as worthless as everything else you say.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ArguingWithTheId iots

El Monte, CA

#886086 Apr 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
answer replies when they're directed to you imbecile, you wrong whinner bastard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#886087 Apr 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously nothing is anywhere near passing, but what you are talking about is something Republicans want called chained CPI.

As usual, you try to play "gotcha" without a functioning brain.

The transcript from the exchange is as follows:

MAJOR GARRETT, CBS NEWS/NATIONAL JOURNAL:“A follow-up on Jim’s question — you do not and the White House does not dispute that if the chained CPI were put in — to be put into effect, it would raise taxes on middle-income Americans?”

JAY CARNEY: The chained CPI, which is a technical adjustment to how we measure the consumer price index —

GARRETT: But its practical effect would be —

CARNEY: Again —

GARRETT:— to raise taxes on —

MR. CARNEY: I’m not disputing that, but I’m saying that it is not the President’s ideal policy. It is in a letter from the Senate Minority Leader requesting that it be part of a negotiation deal.

GARRETT: All right, I’m just saying you don’t disagree, that those things happen?

CARNEY: Right, but Major, and —

GARRETT:— a tax increase?

CARNEY:— let’s be clear, as we’ve said all along, that the offer was on the table. The President made that offer because he was hopeful that we would see commensurate willingness to compromise from Republicans. Unfortunately, we haven’t seen that.

The President is engaged in conversations with Republicans in the Senate in particular but also in the House in an effort to find common ground, to see if there is a willingness to embrace the idea that we can reduce our deficits in a balanced way and continue to invest in our economy and middle-class families. And if there is, then we’ll be able to get something done.

GARRETT: And to critics who would say to this President, looking at this proposal, this is the last and possibly worst time — from their point of view — to raise taxes on the middle class, inflict benefit cuts on elderly on fixed incomes, even in the pursuit of deficit reduction, the President would say what?

CARNEY: The President would say that as part of a balanced approach that asks the wealthy and well-to-do and well-connected to contribute their fair share through tax reform, elimination of special tax breaks that average folks don’t get, that we can also include entitlement reforms that allow us to achieve deficit reduction in a balanced way and allow us to continue to invest in our economy in ways that will help it grow and create jobs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#886089 Apr 9, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! Mainstream Mormons gave up polygamy over one hundred years ago. The breakaway sects that practice it force young and often underage girls to marry older men. That's hardly consensual and is totally irrelevant. If some group wants to practice consensual polygamy then let them bring their case to the courts.
You're an idiot!
"pdumb"
APPLAUSE!!!!
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min loose cannon 185,934
Dear Abby March 24 33 min Mister Tonka 22
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 69,319
Charter a private yacht in Chicago luxury yacht... 1 hr Steve 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,821
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 52,387
Abby 3-30-15 8 hr tiredofit 12
Amy 3-30-15 12 hr Kuuipo 35
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]