Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885917 Apr 9, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer 'Reefer Madness'.
It got me starting smoking at six.
That's why you should be the poster child for "Dumbed Down Americans".
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#885918 Apr 9, 2013
Yes, I remember the first time I posted unregistered. It was a Tuesday, I think; I was alone in the house and naked to the waist. I was sweating. I don't know what possessed me to log into topix, some demon inside me I guess... anyway it asked me to pick a name, told me, in fact, so I chose... Ima Whore. It just popped out the same way I was surprised when I was able to fire a ping pong ball out of my anus and actually hit something. From then on it's been self-help books and twelve step programs as I fight to keep the unregistered demon under control... CURSES!
BANK bigger

Greenwood, IN

#885919 Apr 9, 2013
Hello beautiful people!!! I just started an Online Biz and Now I'm able to make money from the comfort of my own home. Earn an Extra $160 Per Day!!! Great online business that really works. I just joined and within 2 days had earned $120.00
email me ellena_muhammad@ymail!
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885920 Apr 9, 2013
"Farewell, My Concubine", accurately depicts how Communism changes even loyal friends and spouses out of fear.

"Camp 14: Total Control Zone", a true story about Shin Dong-Huyk who was born inside a North Korean prison camp who only knew punishment, torture and abuse beyond imagination until he managed to escape at the age of 20.

I strongly advise some on here to watch these films. At least those who think Communism is "cool". There are plenty more films like them.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885922 Apr 9, 2013
Fenris on the Rag-na-rok wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think you (and the entire ecosystem) are somehow insulated from the nuclear disasters in far-off lands, you dumb b!tch? Let's discuss the recent one in Japan, you filthy, scabby w**re
Now, now...flattery will get you nowhere, comrade.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885923 Apr 9, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer 'Reefer Madness'.
It got me starting smoking at six.
Maybe you and the imposter can go on a "Dumbed Down Americans" tour together.

Unfortunately, you'd have a lot of people show up.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885924 Apr 9, 2013
Fenris on the Rag-na-rok wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think you (and the entire ecosystem) are somehow insulated from the nuclear disasters in far-off lands, you dumb b!tch? Let's discuss the recent one in Japan, you filthy, scabby w**re
You don't mind if I call you Comrade Fenris from now on. I mean, you fit the profile of silencing the opposition at all costs so well.

Yes? No?
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885925 Apr 9, 2013
Multiple stabbings were reported today at a Texas community college. The school said several people were taken to hospitals, and said it was not clear how many people were injured or how severe the injuries were.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/09/17...

Well, there goes the argument only guns kill people.
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#885926 Apr 9, 2013
Hmmmmmm... I'm wishing as hard as I can but I'm still not registered? Maybe that online service I bought the fairy dust from was just a front for a criminal enterprise instead of a legitimate, striving business in china?
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885927 Apr 9, 2013
Gonna go play Angry Birds. Love playing that game. Especially on my big screen TV that we bought ourselves last Christmas...family present.

Later.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885928 Apr 9, 2013
Did I just say, "Americans should watch more foreign movies?" I should add they should watch more foreign movies, "in English!" It will help precious American children learn to read subtitles WHILE watching now poor Europeans have punishing sexual encounters.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#885930 Apr 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead ones
Those still casting votes for Obama in Chicago
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885933 Apr 9, 2013
Okay, flack, why was registering so important if goofball has already stolen my registered name?

Everyone was saying "register, register"....

Maybe I'm getting tired of all this anyway.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885934 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
Multiple stabbings were reported today at a Texas community college. The school said several people were taken to hospitals, and said it was not clear how many people were injured or how severe the injuries were.
Umm... no, nope. What it proves is that stabbing is a far less efficient means of killing someone than shooting. It also proves that texas is a state full of assholes but we knew that.

You're problem, dear, was you went and got the smart people's kids killed. If you'd just stuck to the southerners no one would've ever noticed or cared, but now you've woken the sleeping giant again.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885935 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
Okay, flack, why was registering so important if goofball has already stolen my registered name?
"You have to BELIEVE, Wendy!"
Reverend Al

United States

#885936 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
Yes, I remember the first time I posted unregistered. It was a Tuesday, I think; I was alone in the house and naked to the waist. I was sweating. I don't know what possessed me to log into topix, some demon inside me I guess... anyway it asked me to pick a name, told me, in fact, so I chose... Ima Whore. It just popped out the same way I was surprised when I was able to fire a ping pong ball out of my anus and actually hit something. From then on it's been self-help books and twelve step programs as I fight to keep the unregistered demon under control... CURSES!
Flori-DUH!

Mah main man. I see you got tired of your No Surpize sock puppet and crawled into the Aunt Mattie Pearl one instead. That ping pong ball reference gave you away.

You and your anus-fixated humor. Ah can tell you're a Republican of the log cabin variety. Ain't dat a shame. Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm.

Now tell us once again how Obama isn't electable.

WOO HOO HOO HOO!
dem

United States

#885937 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:

Maybe the earthquake caused the knife to slip?
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#885938 Apr 9, 2013
Now you know how Sitting Bull felt.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#885939 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
If you have registered you haven't signed in. You still have a gray box. If you were signed in it would be green. If this is the real Carol that is.
Cway

United States

#885940 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
"Farewell, My Concubine", accurately depicts how Communism changes even loyal friends and spouses out of fear.
"Camp 14: Total Control Zone", a true story about Shin Dong-Huyk who was born inside a North Korean prison camp who only knew punishment, torture and abuse beyond imagination until he managed to escape at the age of 20.
I strongly advise some on here to watch these films. At least those who think Communism is "cool". There are plenty more films like them.
No communism isn't cool.

Nor is the fascism of the far right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min DrT 48,378
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 16 min Bilbo Alinsky 13
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 20 min StillfuckingWorth... 12
comparison 59 min FROM WWII 2 NOW 4
Obama Plays Boss of America...............excel... 1 hr The Author 2
Amy 11-22 2 hr Mister Tonka 6
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr RACE 1,321
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr jacques Ottawa 180,613
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:50 pm PST

NBC Sports12:50PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move