Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
814,641 - 814,660 of 1,096,648 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885594
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a fabulous time! I too have a name from back in the day. I was known as "Not Surprized, the human glory h ole"!! Use your imagination!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885595
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Illegals are not eligible for Obamacare
RealDav their not called illegal aliens !!!
Their called Un-documented Democrates
Get it Right !!!!
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885596
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

waxywaxturd wrote:
I live in a $30 rooming house with a moat and drawbridge in Chicago and wanted to know if any of you Obamabots wants me to post some photos to huffington post.
The Obamabots cannot contain their jelousy!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885597
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

12

10

10

cWEED wrote:
<quoted text> Obama's vast torture program has subjected innocent people to it going on 5 years and promising 3 more, plus decades beyond for future generations.
Try not to change the subject. Bush created this monstrousity and you morally bankrupt cretins cheered for it while your side was in power.

Obama has publicly condemned torture.
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885598
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just another loud-mouthed rightwing hate site.
Here's the exact text:
"Obamacare cash to 67 community health centers where the money would be used for migrant farm workers. HHS also informed us that the immigration status of said farm workers would not be ascertained before free care was given meaning that illegal aliens would be given Obamacare funding."
Which doesn't rule out the possibility that if a migrant farm worker was LATER found to be ineligible, his benefits would be terminated.
Nice try.
Your talking about a illegal getting Health care at a Community Health center
How pitiful is that
I guess thats why your Boy Messiah has us in 17 trillion in debt
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885599
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

10

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flack"
In "cways" dim mind the last ice age was caused by man. All that industry, all those cars roaming the planet, all those nasty power plants.
"cway" is sofucking stoopid he makes "real dumnb" look like an intellectual and that takes some doing.
Peace
We're not heading into an ice age, you scrambled-brained retardican. More like an age of higher temperatures.

Have you read up on the Green House effect? Obviously not.

Dave is right. Only an idiot would think you can pump tons of carbon residues into the atmosphere and think nothing will happen.

The climate scientists are on our side, not yours.

Go back to sleep, sock puppet.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885600
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Please point out which law/laws broken. Did the Morman Church write a check? You have a problem with individuals contributing to a cause? You are truly against freedom of speech, are you not?
I will never donate a dime to Planned Parenthood who spend millions to abort/murder innocent children. I do donate to a couple of local charities that support and help unwed mothers.
Peace
Peace
Mormons Found Guilty on 13 Counts of Prop 8 Malfeasance, Fined by FPPC

It was eventually learned that the Mormon Church coordinated contributions amounting to more than half of the $45 million dollar Yes on Prop 8 campaign, as well as contributing non-monetarily to the campaign by sending Mormon campaign volunteers through the Church's "mission" program and offering use of church ward (parish) properties throughout the state.

The LDS exerts influence on social issues in Utah's neighboring states, as well, creating what is known politically as "The Mormon Corridor," from Eastern California to Colorado, Idaho to Arizona.

The complaint by Karger and CAH resulted in the FPPC's 19-month investigation, leading to today's decision. "They got off easy," said Karger, "but this is only one state. They were involved in all 30 state [marriage] battles. This is just the beginning."

Along with the complaint filed in California, Karger and CAH also filed a complaint "against the Mormon's front organization, NOM [National Organization for Marriage]," Karger said. Maine's Fair Political Practices Commission "voted 3-2 to investigate them and to turn over their donor names which they're required to by law," said Karger. "They contributed another $2 million dollars in that campaign."

NOM is under investigation in the state of Maine for possible money laundering and failing to file the required campaign reports for that state’s Question 1 campaign. Question 1 took away gay marriage in Maine just last November.

http://www.californiaprogressreport.com/site/...
cWEED

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885601
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Try not to change the subject. Bush created this monstrousity and you morally bankrupt cretins cheered for it while your side was in power.
Obama has publicly condemned torture.
Obama has been torturing the citizens of the USA for almost 5 years. Try not to change the subject.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885602
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

12

11

11

gene the dancing machine wrote:
<quoted text>
Your talking about a illegal getting Health care at a Community Health center
How pitiful is that
I guess thats why your Boy Messiah has us in 17 trillion in debt
First, it's only on a temporary basis until his immigration status is confirmed.

Second, keep guessing as to which president left behind the recession we're in.

All those bail-outs, re-capitalizing of the banks, added unemployment claims came about because of your chimp.

Live with it.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885603
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

10

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just another loud-mouthed rightwing hate site.
Here's the exact text:
"Obamacare cash to 67 community health centers where the money would be used for migrant farm workers. HHS also informed us that the immigration status of said farm workers would not be ascertained before free care was given meaning that illegal aliens would be given Obamacare funding."
Which doesn't rule out the possibility that if a migrant farm worker was LATER found to be ineligible, his benefits would be terminated.
Nice try.
No it doesn't, nuc, however "later" implies the illegal already obtained obamacare benefits and that makes you, dave and obama liars.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885604
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

10

gene the dancing machine wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDav their not called illegal aliens !!!
Their called Un-documented Democrates
Get it Right !!!!
Gene, here's a clue.

Why not take your fruity, sequin-shirt wearing behind and dance it right the fu@k out of here.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885605
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Try not to change the subject. Bush created this monstrousity and you morally bankrupt cretins cheered for it while your side was in power.
Obama has publicly condemned torture.
Bush created the mess, obama turned it into the monstrosity.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885606
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormons Found Guilty on 13 Counts of Prop 8 Malfeasance, Fined by FPPC
It was eventually learned that the Mormon Church coordinated contributions amounting to more than half of the $45 million dollar Yes on Prop 8 campaign, as well as contributing non-monetarily to the campaign by sending Mormon campaign volunteers through the Church's "mission" program and offering use of church ward (parish) properties throughout the state.
The LDS exerts influence on social issues in Utah's neighboring states, as well, creating what is known politically as "The Mormon Corridor," from Eastern California to Colorado, Idaho to Arizona.
The complaint by Karger and CAH resulted in the FPPC's 19-month investigation, leading to today's decision. "They got off easy," said Karger, "but this is only one state. They were involved in all 30 state [marriage] battles. This is just the beginning."
Along with the complaint filed in California, Karger and CAH also filed a complaint "against the Mormon's front organization, NOM [National Organization for Marriage]," Karger said. Maine's Fair Political Practices Commission "voted 3-2 to investigate them and to turn over their donor names which they're required to by law," said Karger. "They contributed another $2 million dollars in that campaign."
NOM is under investigation in the state of Maine for possible money laundering and failing to file the required campaign reports for that state’s Question 1 campaign. Question 1 took away gay marriage in Maine just last November.
http://www.californiaprogressreport.com/site/...
Lily Boca Raton FL Found Guilty on 13 Quarts of Vodka
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885608
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

in midsummer, Karger noticed something new. Suddenly, money started pouring in to ProtectMarriage.com , and by August, the group was raising about $500,000 a day. Karger wondered where all the money was coming from. Most of the donors, he soon realized, had never made a political contribution before. Some had given to just one candidate: Mitt Romney. Quite a few were graduates of Brigham Young University. It wasn't hard to connect the dots: This was Mormon money.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2010/02/f...
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885609
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

12

11

10

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't, nuc, however "later" implies the illegal already obtained obamacare benefits and that makes you, dave and obama liars.
No, because official policy is not to give it to illegals.

A temporary error due to fraudulent or erroneous application does not show the policy is different than what Obama said it was.

You are stretching the truth on the basis of bureaucratic error. Error is not policy, you GOP lying dingbat.

Furthermore, once the error or fraud is discovered, no more benefits.

You scumbags will say anything.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885610
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

10

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush created the mess, obama turned it into the monstrosity.
Sorry, but your "spread the blame" game ain't working.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885611
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Colorado Springs-based Focus on the Family gave $727,250 in cash and services to the anti-gay marriage Proposition 8 campaign in California, according to records released by the California secretary of state, including a $100,000 check in late October, just days before the evangelical media empire announced it planned to lay off nearly 20 percent of its employees.

While there has been public scrutiny of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for its attempts to influence the campaign to reverse a California Supreme Court ruling allowing gay and lesbian couples to marry, Focus on the Family and related donors pumped more than six times as much as the Mormon church did into the ProtectMarriage.com campaign, records show.

In sum, the Independent reports, Focus on the Family and its sister groups gave a stunning $1.25 million to the Yes on 8 movement, including $50,000 in seed money a year before the election. It is worth noting that the largest benefactor supporting Proposition 8 was not Focus on the Family. It was the Knights of Columbus, the Connecticut-based political arm of the Catholic Church.
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2009/02/dobso...
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885612
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

10

Hey Eman.

What happened to your 49ers?

Did my Ravens prove a bit too much for them?

I guess so.

HAR HAR
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885613
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

lily boca raton fl wrote:
in midsummer, Karger noticed something new. Suddenly, money started pouring in to ProtectMarriage.com , and by August, the group was raising about $500,000 a day. Karger wondered where all the money was coming from. Most of the donors, he soon realized, had never made a political contribution before. Some had given to just one candidate: Mitt Romney. Quite a few were graduates of Brigham Young University. It wasn't hard to connect the dots: This was Mormon money.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2010/02/f...
motherjones.com ... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885614
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Colorado Springs-based Focus on the Family gave $727,250 in cash and services to the anti-gay marriage Proposition 8 campaign in California, according to records released by the California secretary of state, including a $100,000 check in late October, just days before the evangelical media empire announced it planned to lay off nearly 20 percent of its employees.
While there has been public scrutiny of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for its attempts to influence the campaign to reverse a California Supreme Court ruling allowing gay and lesbian couples to marry, Focus on the Family and related donors pumped more than six times as much as the Mormon church did into the ProtectMarriage.com campaign, records show.
In sum, the Independent reports, Focus on the Family and its sister groups gave a stunning $1.25 million to the Yes on 8 movement, including $50,000 in seed money a year before the election. It is worth noting that the largest benefactor supporting Proposition 8 was not Focus on the Family. It was the Knights of Columbus, the Connecticut-based political arm of the Catholic Church.
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2009/02/dobso...
more motherjones.com ... Bwhahahahahahahaha...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••