Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
814,641 - 814,660 of 1,083,766 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Do you also hunt and peck Mud? I really can't see why you're even fielding this, but with your "loss weight or are skinny" and the simple fact that you don't know that the one on Star Trek was not a doctor and all, but Mr. SPOCK, and that Benjamin Spock, MD, was a very noted pediatrician...
I know one should laugh at the mentally challenged, but you guys are such hateful, ugly trolls you've got it coming.
The troll has taken over posting to himself all day I see.
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Illegals are not eligible for Obamacare
Then you'll have to pay for your own insurance from now on, or use your welfare checks.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> because the government (taxpayers) is going to end up paying most of the premiums through 'tax credits'. We don't have the money. That will come. Wait and see. Cost will trump care. It is inevitable. There is no proof of MAN MADE global warming.
If it were socialized medicine, the government would be owning the hospitals & employing the doctors.

The ACA raises its money.

Keep denying Global Warming even though most climatologists agree that it does exist.

What kind of f*cking idiot thinks man can pumps billions of tons of crap into the atmosphere with zero effects. MyGod you people are dumber than sh*t.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON -- Sen. Tim Johnson (D-S.D.) announced Monday that he now backs gay marriage, becoming the latest in a wave of Senate Democrats lining up to express their support.

"After lengthy consideration, my views have evolved sufficiently to support marriage equality legislation," Johnson said in a statement. "This position doesn't require any religious denomination to alter any of its tenets; it simply forbids government from discrimination regarding who can marry whom."

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman thinks segregation should be returned if enough people voted for it.
Realdave thinks a woman's place is bare foot and pregnant cooking in the kitchen.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were socialized medicine, the government would be owning the hospitals & employing the doctors.
The ACA raises its money.
Keep denying Global Warming even though most climatologists agree that it does exist.
What kind of f*cking idiot thinks man can pumps billions of tons of crap into the atmosphere with zero effects. MyGod you people are dumber than sh*t.
He capitolized man made and you're still too stupid to see it.
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll has taken over posting to himself all day I see.
Can't stop that lily boca raton fl!!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Yet another source that shows your ignorance

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
I bought a $30M home in Essex and wanted to know if any of you libtards wants me to post some photos to tinyurl.
The libtards cannot contain their jelousy. I'd love her and all my topix family to see the pics.
I think I'm going postal. The mental illness is so pronounced I can't keep up!
Gloating, Waxman!!
$3m, not $30m dork.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Face the facts, Repugs.

You come here to scream all day at Obama hoping we'll forget what happened under Bush:

*Two unfinished wars, on of which we were lied into.

*Record debt

*Banking Crisis

*Onset of severe recession where during Bush's final quarter we were losing 500,000 jobs per month

*Outed a CIA agent and gave Libby an immediate pardon for doing it.

*Created a vast torture program which subjected thousands of innnocent people to it.
cWEED

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
Face the facts, Repugs.
You come here to scream all day at Obama hoping we'll forget what happened under Bush:
*Two unfinished wars, on of which we were lied into.
*Record debt
*Banking Crisis
*Onset of severe recession where during Bush's final quarter we were losing 500,000 jobs per month
*Outed a CIA agent and gave Libby an immediate pardon for doing it.
*Created a vast torture program which subjected thousands of innnocent people to it.
Obama's vast torture program has subjected innocent people to it going on 5 years and promising 3 more, plus decades beyond for future generations.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
A majority of scientists say otherwise. I suppose the shrinking glaciers in Greenland and the break-up of Antarctica's northern peninsula means nothing to you?
These things are happening much too quickly to be of natural origins.
"flack"
In "cways" dim mind the last ice age was caused by man. All that industry, all those cars roaming the planet, all those nasty power plants.
"cway" is sofucking stoopid he makes "real dumnb" look like an intellectual and that takes some doing.
Peace
Peace
Oprahbama

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Well child you got to ummhmm if you want some heyyy naninano. Then dont forget to wash you poobutt witha black soap hmmhmmmmmmm.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another source that shows your ignorance
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
This is just another loud-mouthed rightwing hate site.

Here's the exact text:

"Obamacare cash to 67 community health centers where the money would be used for migrant farm workers. HHS also informed us that the immigration status of said farm workers would not be ascertained before free care was given meaning that illegal aliens would be given Obamacare funding."

Which doesn't rule out the possibility that if a migrant farm worker was LATER found to be ineligible, his benefits would be terminated.

Nice try.
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a fabulous time! I too have a name from back in the day. I was known as "Not Surprized, the human glory h ole"!! Use your imagination!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
RealDav their not called illegal aliens !!!
Their called Un-documented Democrates
Get it Right !!!!
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
I live in a $30 rooming house with a moat and drawbridge in Chicago and wanted to know if any of you Obamabots wants me to post some photos to huffington post.
The Obamabots cannot contain their jelousy!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

cWEED wrote:
<quoted text> Obama's vast torture program has subjected innocent people to it going on 5 years and promising 3 more, plus decades beyond for future generations.
Try not to change the subject. Bush created this monstrousity and you morally bankrupt cretins cheered for it while your side was in power.

Obama has publicly condemned torture.
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just another loud-mouthed rightwing hate site.
Here's the exact text:
"Obamacare cash to 67 community health centers where the money would be used for migrant farm workers. HHS also informed us that the immigration status of said farm workers would not be ascertained before free care was given meaning that illegal aliens would be given Obamacare funding."
Which doesn't rule out the possibility that if a migrant farm worker was LATER found to be ineligible, his benefits would be terminated.
Nice try.
Your talking about a illegal getting Health care at a Community Health center
How pitiful is that
I guess thats why your Boy Messiah has us in 17 trillion in debt
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flack"
In "cways" dim mind the last ice age was caused by man. All that industry, all those cars roaming the planet, all those nasty power plants.
"cway" is sofucking stoopid he makes "real dumnb" look like an intellectual and that takes some doing.
Peace
We're not heading into an ice age, you scrambled-brained retardican. More like an age of higher temperatures.

Have you read up on the Green House effect? Obviously not.

Dave is right. Only an idiot would think you can pump tons of carbon residues into the atmosphere and think nothing will happen.

The climate scientists are on our side, not yours.

Go back to sleep, sock puppet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 24 min Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 30 min Chan 1
Word (Dec '08) 50 min andet1987 4,590
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 55 min andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 57 min andet1987 1,198
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,569
Amy 7-30 1 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••