Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
814,601 - 814,620 of 1,096,770 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no answer.
Can somebody import a person who can actually debate?
Oh - the smart ones are already on my side, because we don't get scared by blowhards on AM radio telling us what to think and what's going to happen.
I don't instruct by rote. All I can suggest is you go back and reread what got you so perplexed. If, after careful study, you still don't understand, ask me specifically what you want to know and I'll try to help.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
Not one serious answer from you tea party wackadoos? Do you have to run to Glenn Beck first to tell you what to think?
Let's try again:
I'd like to ask all the delusional, gullible, tea-party-led wackadoos who pretend Obama is taking over: how do you feel about the only ACTUAL 'taking over' that has already happened in real life - where Republicans took over entire cities in Michigan, including Detroit? Where they can and have dismissed peoples' votes by dismissing elected officials and appointing new ones?
That's what takeover looks like. I'm sure you're all upset about that, right?
Aren't you the chocolate pushing liar that said you weren't a Democrat? What a sleazebagging weasel!

You are nothing more than a lying weasel who is frustrated at the world and a coward that hinds behind the internet to display your annoying personality. Outside of gay bars, do you have anyone that will spend time with you?

No?

Yeah, thought so.

So now you live here, eh no life?

Baawwaaahhh!!!!!

L - O - O - S - E - R !
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Did your handlers tell you about Greenland's booming agriculture business? That they are soon to be a net exporter of foods? That they were surprised to find a mine camp and small town under all that ice? Gee I wonder how that got there?
Booming is in the mind of the beholder.

Tyson's Foods outpaces Greenland in volume.

That might change depending on the degree of global weather trends.

Flack doesn't have any bulsht resistance or math skills__Flack was destined at fifth grade level to be a right wing loon.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Well, really, blacks got neither the presidency or the Attorney General slot.
What happened was that blacks got a token president and Attorney General, neither of which have addressed any issues concerning black folks. GW Bush actually did more for blacks, other than the removal of the stigma of blacks not being able to achieve the highest office of the presidency.
If Obama were Hindu, would he be a Hindu president or a Black president?
Here's a news flash.

Obama doesn't give a damn about anybody but himself.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Language is also a consideration, or should be. Whatever__one of the huge US spring break destinations is
South Padre Island Texas and damn near all the cops, emt's, lifeguards etc. are of Mexican heritage.
I don't think I've ever seen a black life guard at the beach but I have at hotels and water parks. The new WCAU Phila. news anchor Jacquelyn London was a competitive swimmer at at Big Ten University and Wendy Williams of TV fame was also a competitive swimmer.
Dumb topic IMO.
Not such a dumb topic if you're drowning and the affirmative action lifeguard is a lousy swimmer.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll field that.
The liberal agenda traditionally emphasizes helping the poor, regulation of big business abuse and protecting the environment.
Liberalism stems from the Progressive movement at the turn of the 19th century. And see if you can guess who one of the biggest progressives at that time was? Teddy Roosevelt. Yes, there was a Progressive movement within the GOP.
That’s true Liberals love the Poor so why not create More…Now that’s compassion!!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Well, this is not true. take women and blacks in the work force.
If we start off with 100,000 white men and 100,000 jobs.
Zero blacks and zero women, due to discrimination in education and hiring there is a problem.
You either ignore the problem or address it.
Should we fire all the white men and stop production, all let blacks and women get educated, until the numbers are equal in education and skills or do we start addressing the problem as it sits.
100,000 jobs and 100,000 white men in these jobs.
1000 job opening come up, leaving 99,000 white men with jobs.
Now,how many women and how many blacks should get the job.
Consider this, a thief robs 10 homes of all the money and jewelry, he is caught. Does he get to keep what he stole and simply do his time in prison and get off 2 years later with all that he acquired?
There is no perfect fix, but 40 acres and a mule was a start for black people, and Lincoln thought as much. Equal access to education was the issue with the Separate but Equal cases. If the black schools had been receiving 90% of the government dollars for buses and books, and the white schools only 10%, then the issue would not have been as such. Whites would have instead rioted. Wait, they did.
Fair is fair and it has nothing to do with gay sex orifice behavior.
Race and gender are of no importance.

Only qualifications matter.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try but no.
Jobs are jobs. The number of people looking is another issue.
I love the way you right whiners try to redefine employment statistics.
In the Obama Depression, there is no point in looking for a job, so soon there will be no unemployment.

Why work when you can collect unemployment and/or disability forever?
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

A Simple List of Companies to Avoid that do business with ‘Monsanto’

http://worldtruth.tv/a-simple-list-of-compani...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
Fellow Log Cabin Republicans, please remember to use our three toe tap code in public rest rooms. Reaching under the stall and tugging at undergarments has resulted in some nasty confrontations.
You know I got their panties in a wad when they bring in the chinese knock-offs.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Just a moment to clear the air!!!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here on the psych ward in Ct. where I am permanently confined.
It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists think it is good occupational therapy and basically harmless.
My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on my delusions.
Please my friends, play along with me. I am using fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds, So back off boys!!!! You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Teabagging friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!! I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Waxman!
Looks like I just had another meltdown about an hour ago.
Hey Zero. Can you come to Connecticut and pick up your trash? Obama is here when he should be working on the economy and international issues. Get your garbage out of here. I'll give you an Obama sized garbage bag.
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Astronomers anticipate 100 billion Earth-like planets
can we move there and let the communist obama followers stay here.
or better yet ship the boy messiah followers there for their Utopia world
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL Obamabots!!!!!!
Just a moment to clear the air!!!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I, Not Surprized, have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here on the psych ward in my embarrassing hidden location where I am permanently confined.
It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists think it is good occupational therapy and basically harmless.
My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on my delusions.
Please my friends, play along with me. I am using fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds, So back off boys!!!! You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Teabagging friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!! I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Looks like I just had another meltdown about an hour ago.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you even suggest this makes everything you say suspect.
These things are only true in your own twisted world.
Your wrong Tony C ,That is exactly what obama is doing
I'll type slow so you can understand Re-distribution of Wealth.
Obama social agenda is as old as the middle ages ,and clowns like you think this sh*t he's shoveling is brand new !!!!!
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
I'd like to ask all the delusional, gullible, tea-party-led wackadoos who pretend Obama is taking over: how do you feel about the only ACTUAL 'taking over' that has already happened in real life - where Republicans took over entire cities in Michigan, including Detroit? Where they can and have dismissed peoples' votes by dismissing elected officials and appointing new ones?
That's what takeover looks like. I'm sure you're all upset about that, right?
Thats because the snot nose Liberals have fled ,after destroying the cities in Michigan (Who do you want to run it now M Moore ?)
You will find out that these quick fix ideas of Obama ,letting people live off the taxpayers will crumble fast,and the politicans like Obama & Hillary will be nowhere to be found !!
This socialized agenda of Obama is as ancient as the Egyptians

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Obama Depression, there is no point in looking for a job, so soon there will be no unemployment.
Why work when you can collect unemployment and/or disability forever?
Np matter how much you right whiners bitch, moan, stomp your feet, hold your breathe, lie, cheat, steal, beat your wives, deny it, pout; it will ALWAYS be the Great Bush Recession.

It started under your hero George W Bush after near 7 years of Bush & Republicans running every department of the federal government with Boehner, McConnell, Ryan, Cantor voting yes yes yes yes.

Ad we never ever had unemployment or disability prior to Obama. Nope never happened.

You people get GD dumber every day.

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
California liberals dismissed people's votes...it's called prop 8.
Eman thinks segregation should be returned if enough people voted for it.
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Hoping that all my "opponents" so far today are enjoying my deranged comments and senseless, useless, mindless attacks against them!!!!!!!!!!
You must admit my sockpuppet (I've revived him!!!)"TonyC" excels when it comes to that. Show him some TOPIX love!!! He is truly my favorite and the most demented of all my sockpuppets so far. I am hoping "Homer 2016" may come forth today as well. I am channeling him from my wheelchair as I sit in front of my computer today in a fresh pair of industrial strength depends! Please my friends, if he makes an appearance show him some LOVE!!!!!!
If anyone (Democratic transexuals only) wants to hook up with me (Nuculur option)please leave your number in my personal topix mailbox!! The days are long and lonely on the psych ward where I have been condemned to live out the rest of my useless and delusional life.
Call me, please!!!!
Warmest and desperate regards: Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
DOG AND PONY SHOW

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

With the Senate returning from a two-week recess, the Obama administration is gearing up for an all-out push this week to get lawmakers to take action on gun control.

President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and Michelle Obama all have events scheduled this week to advocate for the administration's gun proposals, but even though Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., moved a comprehensive gun package to the calendar for the Senate to consider in April, it is not clear whether Republicans will let the measure come to a vote.

Obama is scheduled to push for gun control Monday at the University of Hartford, just 50 miles north of Sandy Hook Elementary School, where 20 children and six educators were gunned down last year, sparking a national call for reform on gun legislation. Hamas ‘fighters’ hide behind women, children and old people, Re: Hamas launching rockets near civilian homes, Palestinian Media Watch, November 19, 2012

Hamas has regularly and frequently used women, children and old people, civilians to put it plainly, as human shields in its past conflicts with Israel and it is doing the same in the current conflict it caused. Using civilians as human shields has been a staple feature of Hamas ‘fighters’ in the past and it remains a staple feature of Hamas ‘fighters’ today. OBAMA AND HIS SHEEP ARE JUST LIKE HAMAS DOING THEIR EVIL WORKS TAKING GUNS
AWAY FROM WE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE OBEYING THE LAW.NOW HE WANTS TO KILL OUR KIDS AND TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY FROM US SO
WE CANNOT PROTECT OURSELVES FROM THE OUT LAWS.NOW OBAMA AND HIS SHEEP ARE THE OUTLAWS!!!!!!!!!!

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"homo"
You are having nightmares. The nightmare running the country, nobama - biden have to be the cause;
- Fewer American's working
- GDP growth nil
- Fewer American's paying Federal Income tax
- National debt soaring
- nobama care on the horizon
- Two American diplomats murdered, no response from nobama
Peace
KMA
There are not fewer Americans working. I quit reading after that lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••