Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
814,601 - 814,620 of 1,101,127 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#885559 Apr 8, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Obama Depression, there is no point in looking for a job, so soon there will be no unemployment.
Why work when you can collect unemployment and/or disability forever?
Np matter how much you right whiners bitch, moan, stomp your feet, hold your breathe, lie, cheat, steal, beat your wives, deny it, pout; it will ALWAYS be the Great Bush Recession.

It started under your hero George W Bush after near 7 years of Bush & Republicans running every department of the federal government with Boehner, McConnell, Ryan, Cantor voting yes yes yes yes.

Ad we never ever had unemployment or disability prior to Obama. Nope never happened.

You people get GD dumber every day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#885564 Apr 8, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
California liberals dismissed people's votes...it's called prop 8.
Eman thinks segregation should be returned if enough people voted for it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#885565 Apr 8, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Hoping that all my "opponents" so far today are enjoying my deranged comments and senseless, useless, mindless attacks against them!!!!!!!!!!
You must admit my sockpuppet (I've revived him!!!)"TonyC" excels when it comes to that. Show him some TOPIX love!!! He is truly my favorite and the most demented of all my sockpuppets so far. I am hoping "Homer 2016" may come forth today as well. I am channeling him from my wheelchair as I sit in front of my computer today in a fresh pair of industrial strength depends! Please my friends, if he makes an appearance show him some LOVE!!!!!!
If anyone (Democratic transexuals only) wants to hook up with me (Nuculur option)please leave your number in my personal topix mailbox!! The days are long and lonely on the psych ward where I have been condemned to live out the rest of my useless and delusional life.
Call me, please!!!!
Warmest and desperate regards: Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
DOG AND PONY SHOW

Davenport, IA

#885566 Apr 8, 2013
With the Senate returning from a two-week recess, the Obama administration is gearing up for an all-out push this week to get lawmakers to take action on gun control.

President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and Michelle Obama all have events scheduled this week to advocate for the administration's gun proposals, but even though Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., moved a comprehensive gun package to the calendar for the Senate to consider in April, it is not clear whether Republicans will let the measure come to a vote.

Obama is scheduled to push for gun control Monday at the University of Hartford, just 50 miles north of Sandy Hook Elementary School, where 20 children and six educators were gunned down last year, sparking a national call for reform on gun legislation. Hamas ‘fighters’ hide behind women, children and old people, Re: Hamas launching rockets near civilian homes, Palestinian Media Watch, November 19, 2012

Hamas has regularly and frequently used women, children and old people, civilians to put it plainly, as human shields in its past conflicts with Israel and it is doing the same in the current conflict it caused. Using civilians as human shields has been a staple feature of Hamas ‘fighters’ in the past and it remains a staple feature of Hamas ‘fighters’ today. OBAMA AND HIS SHEEP ARE JUST LIKE HAMAS DOING THEIR EVIL WORKS TAKING GUNS
AWAY FROM WE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE OBEYING THE LAW.NOW HE WANTS TO KILL OUR KIDS AND TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY FROM US SO
WE CANNOT PROTECT OURSELVES FROM THE OUT LAWS.NOW OBAMA AND HIS SHEEP ARE THE OUTLAWS!!!!!!!!!!

Gettysburg, PA

#885567 Apr 8, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"homo"
You are having nightmares. The nightmare running the country, nobama - biden have to be the cause;
- Fewer American's working
- GDP growth nil
- Fewer American's paying Federal Income tax
- National debt soaring
- nobama care on the horizon
- Two American diplomats murdered, no response from nobama
Peace
KMA
There are not fewer Americans working. I quit reading after that lie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#885569 Apr 8, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but there will be an open season on predators once unrest breaks out fully. "Dare to dream" its sooner than later....
Thats how stupid You People are ......you come out with this racsic dare to dream in a crumbling waste APOCALYPTIC. society
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#885570 Apr 8, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I bought a $30M home in an embarrassing hidden location and wanted to know if any of you Obamabots wants me to post some photos to tinyurl.
The Obamabots cannot contain their jelousy. I'd love her and all my topix family to see the pics.
I think I'm going postal. The mental illness is so pronounced I can't keep up!
Gloating, Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#885571 Apr 8, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
If I can get a pass from Rev Wright it works me for big fella! I'm a follower so you must lead me!! Are you chubby?
In anticipation, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Gettysburg, PA

#885572 Apr 8, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Real Dave would make an excellent government ObamaCare "Navigator." helping all the illegals get taxpayer funded healthcare would give him something to do and a purpose in life. he could even trot out the old ACORN tee-shirts.
Illegals are not eligible for Obamacare

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#885573 Apr 8, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope I'll be wearing my chaps and shiny patent boots with the spurs on them (as I imagine) when you use that whip doll!! I love a rough, manly lesbian! I still wear that leather cap and matching thong I used to love to sashay in! I can't see you.
In awe, Not Surprized!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#885574 Apr 8, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a liberal.
I live in Florida, I do not vote in California.
I was referring to the 4 votes in various states regarding gay issues during the Obama/Romney election/blowout.
You say you're not a liberal or a Democrat, what are you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#885576 Apr 8, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Do you also hunt and peck Mud? I really can't see why you're even fielding this, but with your "loss weight or are skinny" and the simple fact that you don't know that the one on Star Trek was not a doctor and all, but Mr. SPOCK, and that Benjamin Spock, MD, was a very noted pediatrician...
I know one should laugh at the mentally challenged, but you guys are such hateful, ugly trolls you've got it coming.
The troll has taken over posting to himself all day I see.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#885578 Apr 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Illegals are not eligible for Obamacare
Then you'll have to pay for your own insurance from now on, or use your welfare checks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#885579 Apr 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> because the government (taxpayers) is going to end up paying most of the premiums through 'tax credits'. We don't have the money. That will come. Wait and see. Cost will trump care. It is inevitable. There is no proof of MAN MADE global warming.
If it were socialized medicine, the government would be owning the hospitals & employing the doctors.

The ACA raises its money.

Keep denying Global Warming even though most climatologists agree that it does exist.

What kind of f*cking idiot thinks man can pumps billions of tons of crap into the atmosphere with zero effects. MyGod you people are dumber than sh*t.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#885580 Apr 8, 2013
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Tim Johnson (D-S.D.) announced Monday that he now backs gay marriage, becoming the latest in a wave of Senate Democrats lining up to express their support.

"After lengthy consideration, my views have evolved sufficiently to support marriage equality legislation," Johnson said in a statement. "This position doesn't require any religious denomination to alter any of its tenets; it simply forbids government from discrimination regarding who can marry whom."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#885582 Apr 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman thinks segregation should be returned if enough people voted for it.
Realdave thinks a woman's place is bare foot and pregnant cooking in the kitchen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#885583 Apr 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were socialized medicine, the government would be owning the hospitals & employing the doctors.
The ACA raises its money.
Keep denying Global Warming even though most climatologists agree that it does exist.
What kind of f*cking idiot thinks man can pumps billions of tons of crap into the atmosphere with zero effects. MyGod you people are dumber than sh*t.
He capitolized man made and you're still too stupid to see it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Never NOTsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#885584 Apr 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll has taken over posting to himself all day I see.
Can't stop that lily boca raton fl!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#885585 Apr 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Illegals are not eligible for Obamacare
Yet another source that shows your ignorance

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#885586 Apr 8, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I bought a $30M home in Essex and wanted to know if any of you libtards wants me to post some photos to tinyurl.
The libtards cannot contain their jelousy. I'd love her and all my topix family to see the pics.
I think I'm going postal. The mental illness is so pronounced I can't keep up!
Gloating, Waxman!!
$3m, not $30m dork.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min LRS 177,507
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 1 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr gcaveman1 46,361
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago