Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263787 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#885808 Apr 9, 2013
Breakthrough in hydrogen fuel production could 'revolutionize alternative energy market'
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#885809 Apr 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The President can not choose to end programs that Congress created, dumbass.
Really, dumbass dave? He ended certain work requirements for those on welfare with the stroke of his blood stained pen.
How many civilians and children have his drones murdered this year?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#885810 Apr 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I said this: "Keep denying Global Warming even though most climatologists agree that it does exist.
What kind of f*cking idiot thinks man can pumps billions of tons of crap into the atmosphere with zero effects. MyGod you people are dumber than sh*t."
Who is pumping the crap into the atmosphere?
Could it be "man"?
Massive amounts of hot air [oral and anal] from you, Oblamer and Fat "oilman" Al is the cause.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#885812 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That made no sense.
Voting for Obama
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#885813 Apr 9, 2013
Rare blizzard on April 9th hits large portions of the country today, global warming likely culprit.
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#885814 Apr 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so totally off your rocker that it isn't even funny anymore
Just wait until your paychecks reflects less take home pay - it's coming soon.

Somebody has to pay for the new army of government employees who will get paid handsomely to tell the rest of us how to be protected by our Great Leader and Obamacare.

But don't tell me, you already have pictures of Obama hanging on your wall instead of family photos.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#885815 Apr 9, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
But but...didn't Yustin Beaber buy heself one dem?
Wasn't dat rich kids dolluh enough to save the Uhmerican oconomy?
He misses his monkey, kidnapped by international right wingers.
I Come In PEACE

Bronx, NY

#885816 Apr 9, 2013
LIBERAL POLICIES WORK LIKE GUN CONTROL PETA=PLANNED PARENTHOOD 'House of horrors' abortion clinic worker 'was handed a screaming newborn with no eyes or mouth and asked to deal with it'Dr Kermit Gosnell, 72, is on trial for 'murdering seven babies and a woman, 41' at an abortion clinic in Philadelphia

His former employee Sherry West testified at his trial that she saw women visit the clinic who appeared too pregnant to be there
She testified that she was asked to 'help' with a underdeveloped newborn whose screams 'sounded like a little alien'
Eight clinic employees have pleaded guilty to various charges in the case

By Lydia Warren
UPDATED: 09:09 EST, 9 April 2013

Comments (11) Share

A woman who worked at a Philadelphia abortion clinic has testified how she was handed a glass pan carrying a screaming newborn with no eyes or mouth and told to deal with it.
Sherry West, who is a witness in the murder trial against her former boss Dr. Kermit Gosnell, said that when the tiny 'specimen' screamed 'it sounded like a little alien'.

West is testifying in the case under a deal with prosecutors after she pleaded guilty to third-degree murder involving the death of a 41-year-old woman at the clinic.
Gosnell, 72, is charged with murdering seven babies at Philadelphia Women's Medical Society and with the death of the woman, who suffered cardiac arrest after she was given too much anesthesia.

AND YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE NRA/WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE FROM LIBERALS ABOUT THEIR INHUMANE TREATMENT OF THE PRE_BORN HUMANS
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23062...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#885817 Apr 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if Malkin spanked it out of him?
Whose monkey are you spanking today?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#885818 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
But as long as it's the Democrat Party who has absolute control and it's a Liberal Leader who is always right, liberals are quite happy to be the obedient followers. They prove how easy it is for a tyrant to rise to power.
Socialist, Marxist, Communist societies are less charitable to the poor and the state is not as "giving" as they pretend to be in winning over the faithful followers.
We need more Margaret Thatchers.
Dead ones
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#885820 Apr 9, 2013
Fenris on the Rag-na-rok wrote:
<quoted text>
I would prefer you dead, slvt. Until then, is your plan to advance menacingly on the opposition in your hoveround, tubes dangling chaotically from your fat appendages? Or are you contemplating somebody else doing it for you? Hahahahahaha
You will do exactly as you're told, until you're sucked out of your pointless life like the cockroach you are.
I'm sure you would, Comrade Fenris. Lenin, Mao Tse-Tung and Kim Sung Un would too.

But just wait until your paycheck reflects less take home pay - it's coming soon.

Somebody has to pay for a new army of government employees getting paid handsomely to tell the rest of us how to be protected by our Great Leader and Obamacare.

But don't tell me, you already have pictures of Obama hanging on your wall instead of family photos.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#885821 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You address me with respect or you don't get an answer.
Would "Tina" be better?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#885822 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait until your paychecks reflects less take home pay - it's coming soon.
Somebody has to pay for the new army of government employees who will get paid handsomely to tell the rest of us how to be protected by our Great Leader and Obamacare.
But don't tell me, you already have pictures of Obama hanging on your wall instead of family photos.
I write my own paycheck; I'm not concerned. My business is doing great.
No, not on the wall, but I have his thank you postcard for my donation on the fridge.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#885823 Apr 9, 2013
I Come In PEACE wrote:
LIBERAL POLICIES WORK LIKE GUN CONTROL PETA=PLANNED PARENTHOOD 'House of horrors' abortion clinic worker 'was handed a screaming newborn with no eyes or mouth and asked to deal with it'Dr Kermit Gosnell, 72, is on trial for 'murdering seven babies and a woman, 41' at an abortion clinic in Philadelphia
His former employee Sherry West testified at his trial that she saw women visit the clinic who appeared too pregnant to be there
She testified that she was asked to 'help' with a underdeveloped newborn whose screams 'sounded like a little alien'
Eight clinic employees have pleaded guilty to various charges in the case
By Lydia Warren
UPDATED: 09:09 EST, 9 April 2013
Comments (11) Share
A woman who worked at a Philadelphia abortion clinic has testified how she was handed a glass pan carrying a screaming newborn with no eyes or mouth and told to deal with it.
Sherry West, who is a witness in the murder trial against her former boss Dr. Kermit Gosnell, said that when the tiny 'specimen' screamed 'it sounded like a little alien'.
West is testifying in the case under a deal with prosecutors after she pleaded guilty to third-degree murder involving the death of a 41-year-old woman at the clinic.
Gosnell, 72, is charged with murdering seven babies at Philadelphia Women's Medical Society and with the death of the woman, who suffered cardiac arrest after she was given too much anesthesia.
AND YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE NRA/WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE FROM LIBERALS ABOUT THEIR INHUMANE TREATMENT OF THE PRE_BORN HUMANS
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23062...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Oops! Janes son woke up
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#885825 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really, really bad at this. It's almost painful watching you flail and react emotionally, but never answer the question.
How do you feel about the only ACTUAL 'taking over' that has already happened in real life - where Republicans took over entire cities in Michigan, including Detroit? Where they can and have dismissed peoples' votes by dismissing elected officials and appointing new ones?
That's what takeover looks like. I'm sure you're all upset about that, right?
For starters, you're a liar, republicans didn't take over Detroit, the state government did., Or do you have proof no democrats supported the move?

'Liberal/dem policies destroyed Detroit, deny it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#885827 Apr 9, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so totally blind to the point of abhoring and ignoring history, it's never been funny.
But as long as "The Leader" and "The Party" is right in your eyes...right, Lily?
Ever think of getting "Property of the State" tatooed on your butt?
Take a pill. There's no communism going on here, it's all in your nutty mind. Stay away from sugar, it'll kill ya.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885828 Apr 9, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about your social issues. Now go dance around the tulips fruitcake.
It demolishes the phony idea of themselves conservatives like to put forward. "Small government." Liars.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#885830 Apr 9, 2013
President Obama’s budget proposal will include $235 million in funding for new mental health programs, focused initiatives to help schools detect early warning signs and train thousands of new mental health professionals.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#885831 Apr 9, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, dumbass dave? He ended certain work requirements for those on welfare with the stroke of his blood stained pen.
How many civilians and children have his drones murdered this year?
Why hadn't al Qaeda even attempted an attack on the USA since Barack has been in office? Because he's been attacking the them! Bush couldn't find 1 of Al Qaedas leaders. Meanwhile Obama's been dedicating them since he's took office. Killing the top 10 including bin laden.. Try another one because that house doesn't fly.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#885832 Apr 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie. You should have quit while you were (barely) ahead.
100% true, as is this:

"But Bernard Ragin, 41, said he was tired of living in a city that has seen a collapse of basic services.

"I don't care who fixes Detroit, as long as the street lights work and the police show up on time," he said."

I say F Detroit, fence it off and leave them on their own, sound good to you?

How much money of your own are you prepared to send them?

Zero is my guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min PEllen 100,284
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Justus von Liebig 194,598
Chicago One Direction concert on the 23rd! 2 hr Tristascottcom 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 54,323
Sasitorn boonsin 3 hr donna 1
News Hogar Crea, regional drug rehab group, ripping ... (Apr '08) 12 hr Sergant of order 161
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 hr Gas Woman 70,145
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages