Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885367 Apr 8, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is George W Bush is stupid. He might actually believe there are 57 states. Obama isn't. He made a mistake.
Get over it, you sound really silly.
stupid?? The consequences of you rimming.

In third-world countries, the drinking water supply often gets contaminated with feces, resulting in a disease outbreak. Homosexuals, however, get (shit) feces directly from the source via rimming, eating it.

Not surprisingly, the worms and microbes that occupy their digestive tracts span a good range of parasite diversity: Neisseria gonorrhea, herpes simplex virus, Chlamydia trachomatis, Treponema pallidum, Campylobacter jejuni, Campylobacter fetus fetus, Shigella flexneri, Entamoeba histolytica, Clostridium difficile, Giardia lamblia, and many others, including worms.

Just because someone does not like (homosexuals) steak, does not makes them a (bigot) vegetarian... moron..
Jane Says

New York, NY

#885368 Apr 8, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get it, do you?
All the new jobs will be on the government insurance payroll which you and I and anyone who still has a job will be paying for.
hey, this might be a good thing for the chronically unemployed, the semi-literate, the striking fast food workers who've been on the job for 10 years and still make only minimum wage....they can all be Navigators for Obamacare (with probably about the same work ethic and IQ as TSA workers named Tamika and Shamika--the ones that let bombs through but pat down babies and 90 year olds thoroughly):

'See — Obamacare is already creating jobs

The Affordable Care Act will be made a bit more expensive because evidently those who sign up will have to be issued a taxpayer-provided personal red tape sherpa to help them navigate the treacherous and unpredictable “pass it to find out what’s in it” landscape:

Tens of thousands of health care professionals, union workers and community activists hired as “navigators” to help Americans choose Obamacare options starting Oct. 1 could earn $20 an hour or more, according to new regulations issued Wednesday.

The 63-page rule covering navigators, drawn up by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, also said the government will provide free translators for those not fluent in English — no matter what their native language is.

“The proposed requirements would also include that such entities and individuals provide consumers with information and assistance in the consumer’s preferred language, at no cost to the consumer, which would include oral interpretation of non-English languages and the translation of written documents in non-English languages when necessary to ensure meaningful access,” said the regulations.

The rules also addressed conflict of interest and other potential issues that navigators could face as the public’s first stop on the Obamacare trail.

It is still not clear how many navigators will be required. California, however, provides a hint. It wants 21,000.

That could be an expensive proposition. The proposed rules, now open for public comment, suggest an estimated pay of $20-$48 an hour.'
dem

Chicago, IL

#885369 Apr 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN... YOU homosexual bigots, seek to be another "hump" on the back of this black camels back... You deviants equating and using blacks for your deranged equality, you parasitic loser..
Tony C stands for Tony Comeinmyface.
Reverend Al

United States

#885370 Apr 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN... YOU homosexual bigots, seek to be another "hump" on the back of this black camels back... You deviants equating and using blacks for your deranged equality, you parasitic loser..
Flori-DUH!

Mah main man... how are you today? Rabid I see.

Tell us once more how Obama is not electable.

WOO HOO HOO HOO!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885372 Apr 8, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to include the silent majority that now regrets electing your robot leader, jizznose.
the silent majority?

did you get that from the 'everybody knows' site?

link please.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885373 Apr 8, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Tell it to YOUR butt butty! For your info gay dude, I'm talking into my phone so if the phone spells your instead of you're, who the fuck cares. That's just the defense YOU put up to get the topic off YOUR sadistic anal obsession. YOU'RE gay, & YOU'VE prayed that you weren't. Well here's gem YOU should remember gay dude. People don't pray to change good fortune into bad fortune, or something good into something bad. The fact that YOU'VE felt the need to pray is evidence that the devil was in the details from the beginning! Now go reopen YOUR book of faith & see if YOU can find some hope, because it's more than obvious YOU'RE thinking with YOUR butt, & not YOUR brain!
That was grammatically much improved. Good boy.

Find me a gay person born before 1980 who didn't pray to be straight when they first found out.

The problem isn't with us, it's with society making us feel that way. Including you.

Then when you learn better, you give thanks and praise for the life God gave you.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#885374 Apr 8, 2013
Applying for benefits under President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul could be as daunting as doing your taxes.

The government’s draft application runs 15 pages for a three-person family. An outline of the online version has 21 steps, some with additional questions.

Seven months before the Oct. 1 start of enrollment season for millions of uninsured Americans, the idea that getting health insurance could be as easy as shopping online at Amazon or Travelocity is starting to look like wishful thinking.

At least three major federal agencies, including the IRS, will scrutinize your application. Checking your identity, income and citizenship is supposed to happen in real time, if you apply online.

That’s just the first part of the process, which lets you know if you qualify for financial help. The government asks to see what you’re making because Obama’s Affordable Care Act is means-tested, with lower-income people getting the most generous help to pay premiums.

Once you’re finished with the money part, actually picking a health plan will require additional steps, plus a basic understanding of insurance jargon.

Oh come on, what could possibly be difficult to understand about this?

others have commented:

On April 4th, 2013 at 1:30 pm, SHoward said:
And notice the ranks from which these dweebs will be hired: You have to already be an in-the-tank liberal or you can’t get the job.

On a brighter note, however, there is one area of the economy the Choom admin has greatly increased jobs: every gun store I know has been busy, and many are expanding.

#2On April 4th, 2013 at 1:40 pm, rambler said:
Jobs program for idiots! Then those idiots will be as useful as a whistle on a plow. Yup, the clip-board crowd will get jobs which will require no skills, knowledge or intellect, so we can look forward to having them shut off the phones while they have one conference after another. Too bad sequester didn’t apply here.

#3On April 4th, 2013 at 1:45 pm, DesertLover said:
That proposed wage scale would go from a low end of $41,600.00 a year to a high end of $99,400.00 a year …

Now if we extrapolate the mid-point as an average wage of $34.00 an hour times the requested 21,000 “Navigators” in California it would cost us a mere $1,485,120,000.00 a year …And that’s just 1 state …

#4On April 4th, 2013 at 1:48 pm, RedDog said:
This is the nightmare that keeps returning and all the monsters have “Crazy Eyes” Pelosi’s face.

Since no one in Congress or the SCOTUS read the damm thing, at least someone should know what the h*ll is in it. Although a more appropriate name instead of “navigators” should be “boatmen”, as in Styx boatmen.
I Come Covered With Yeast

United States

#885377 Apr 8, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure dumbfk. When millions of people give up looking for work and join the welfare roles, the unemployment numbers go down.
Your chimp is the Welfare President. A fktard like you has no clue. Go rinse your face off now. There is jizz dripping down your nose.
What you describe wasn't any different under Bush. But you didn't make an issue of it, did you? GOP = Double-standard hypocrites.

As for Obama being "the Welfare President", it's a natural consequence of Bush being the "Bust the Economy" President.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885378 Apr 8, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole premise behind hate crime laws is to protect specific groups, thus affording them 'protections' unavailable to the general public.
Oh, man. Meeting people with your inability to think things through is always frustrating for those of us with functioning brains.

It would only be "special" if it didn't apply to everyone.

If a white person kills a black person BECAUSE he's black, that's a hate crime.

For example: "You're in the wrong neighborhood." Shots fired.

It goes beyond a crime against that one person. It's intended to send a message and terrorize an entire community. It's two crimes in one, and it deserves harsher penalties.

Now, if a black person killed a white person for the exact same reason - white boy wanders into the hood and gets shot for being in the wrong place - THAT IS ALSO A HATE CRIME, dummy. It just doesn't happen as often.

If I got mugged, robbed, and shot, that's not a hate crime just because I'm gay. But if I walk out of a gay bar and get shot by a guy yelling f@g, then that is a crime against me as well as everyone else in that bar, and every other gay person in the area. That is a hate crime. The motive is hate/terrorism, not robbery, lover's quarrel, etc. It comes with an implied threat against every other gay person: you could be next.

Learn it, dumbass.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#885379 Apr 8, 2013
At least three major federal agencies, including the IRS, will scrutinize your application. Checking your identity, income and citizenship is supposed to happen in real time, if you apply online.

In real time? So, if they can’t instantly prove you’re not a citizen, then you’re good to go. My daughter used to work for a government agency that qualified people for food stamps.

If she discovered that an applicant was using a fake or stolen social security number, she could not turn them down for benefits.

When she asked if she could notify the victims of identity theft that their social was being used by someone else, she was told she would be fired if she did. So she notified the department of Social Security instead. Her manager got very upset at her when she found out, even though it was “supposed” to be department policy to do so. This happened in a very red state. Can you imagine how much worse it is in blue states like California?

My point is, Obamacare technically requires you to be a citizen.

However, just like with food stamps, they will likely allow a fake or stolen social to be used as proof of citizenship.

The Obamacare application sherpas will make sure non-citizens learn this. We already advertise US food stamps in Mexico. So I wonder how many Spanish-speaking sherpas they plan to hire to help Mexicans sign up for Obamacare. The Obamacare application also includes a voter registration form. Does anyone know if border states like California will send absentee ballets to people in Mexico who claim to be voters?

today's "illegal aliens" are already "Democrats without documents"
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885380 Apr 8, 2013
Reverend Al wrote:
<quoted text>
Flori-DUH!
Mah main man... how are you today? Rabid I see.
Tell us once more how Obama is not electable.
WOO HOO HOO HOO!
"Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything." Gays, lesbians, idiots, criminals, deviants, perverts, pedophiles, democrats, and ignorant bigots like you. To you they're family members, friends and co-workers who go to work every day, some don't pay their taxes, steal from others and live their deviant deranged lives like you Patrick.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885385 Apr 8, 2013
carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha -- the good news is that the fkn retarded, hunch-backed dwarf could have the "big one" any second. Can you almost smell the old, fetid sweat -- imagine the concentric-circling wheelchair, just about ready to tip .... ooooooooooooooooovvvvvvver, bringing the colostomy bag and all its accoutrements crashing down?
You are a parade of stupid democrat... A homosexual who treats leosnana and Carol like shit is proof that he was born and raised in the arms of a ghetto queen.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885386 Apr 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your deviant behavior or retardation is NOT a metaphor for blacks or race you moron. Homosexuals should understand that just because we are required to tolerate (them) YOU in legal matters does not mean that we need to accept and/or approve (their) YOUR diseased deviant behavior. The next thing you'll all want to be called is normal.
I am already "called" normal. That's seriously not a concern. You don't matter.

Glad to see you read my post on "your" vs "you're."

Homosexuality is the way a person was born and cannot be changed, just like race. Learn it.

Not that it matters, because religion is completely a choice, and that is protected, so if homosexuality were a choice, you would still have no argument. The fact is it is not a choice, so you have no argument anyway.

When you graduate 8th grade come back and try to make a real argument.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#885387 Apr 8, 2013
I Come Covered With Yeast wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was this mentality during the Joe McCarthy era of black listing and UnAmerican Activities hearings?
Where was this mentality when J. Edgar Hoover ran the FBI like an American Gestapo?
Where was this mentality when Nixon used the military and police to break up anti-war rallies and jail those who participated?
Where was this mentality when the Patriot Act was passed?
The same place it is now. Getting up and going to work. Living their lives trying to get by. The problem is the likes of you keep getting in the way.

By the way, while not defending them, maybe in some ways those three were right?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885388 Apr 8, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
Applying for benefits under President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul could be as daunting as doing your taxes.
The government’s draft application runs 15 pages for a three-person family. An outline of the online version has 21 steps, some with additional questions.
Seven months before the Oct. 1 start of enrollment season for millions of uninsured Americans, the idea that getting health insurance could be as easy as shopping online at Amazon or Travelocity is starting to look like wishful thinking.
That’s just the first part of the process, which lets you know if you qualify for financial help. The government asks to see what you’re making because Obama’s Affordable Care Act is means-tested, with lower-income people getting the most generous help to pay premiums.
Once you’re finished with the money part, actually picking a health plan will require additional steps, plus a basic understanding of insurance jargon.
Oh come on, what could possibly be difficult to understand about this?
others have commented:
On April 4th, 2013 at 1:30 pm, SHoward said:
And notice the ranks from which these dweebs will be hired: You have to already be an in-the-tank liberal or you can’t get the job.
On a brighter note, however, there is one area of the economy the Choom admin has greatly increased jobs: every gun store I know has been busy, and many are expanding.
#2On April 4th, 2013 at 1:40 pm, rambler said:
Jobs program for idiots! Then those idiots will be as useful as a whistle on a plow. Yup, the clip-board crowd will get jobs which will require no skills, knowledge or intellect, so we can look forward to having them shut off the phones while they have one conference after another. Too bad sequester didn’t apply here.
#3On April 4th, 2013 at 1:45 pm, DesertLover said:
That proposed wage scale would go from a low end of $41,600.00 a year to a high end of $99,400.00 a year …
Now if we extrapolate the mid-point as an average wage of $34.00 an hour times the requested 21,000 “Navigators” in California it would cost us a mere $1,485,120,000.00 a year …And that’s just 1 state …
#4On April 4th, 2013 at 1:48 pm, RedDog said:
This is the nightmare that keeps returning and all the monsters have “Crazy Eyes” Pelosi’s face.
Since no one in Congress or the SCOTUS read the damm thing, at least someone should know what the h*ll is in it. Although a more appropriate name instead of “navigators” should be “boatmen”, as in Styx boatmen.
if it takes you more that 10 minutes to do your taxes might i recommend H&R Block?

i bet they make a ton of cash off of you tea party types.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885389 Apr 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
To people with the ability to think, they understand discrimination against one group (regardless of the reason) is the same as discrimination against another group (regardless of the reason.)

Both are wrong and both will be corrected.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#885392 Apr 8, 2013
carols minge wrote:
It' hilarious the way Tony tries to be reasonable with the short bus oldsters!
I know. I've just started skipping pages at a time at this point.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#885394 Apr 8, 2013
I Come Covered With Yeast wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think you're measuring Obama by your benchmarks. We know how that goes.
Your continuous Alibis/excuses just elevate the perception’ He’s In Over His Head’ He’s Failed!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885399 Apr 8, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I am already "called" normal. That's seriously not a concern. You don't matter.
Glad to see you read my post on "your" vs "you're."
Homosexuality is the way a person was born and cannot be changed, just like race. Learn it.
Not that it matters, because religion is completely a choice, and that is protected, so if homosexuality were a choice, you would still have no argument. The fact is it is not a choice, so you have no argument anyway.
When you graduate 8th grade come back and try to make a real argument.
Don't put in 1/2 the effort unless you're okay with 1/2 of the result pervert. YOU WALLOWING: the act of defecating on your partner.T he next thing you will want to be called is normal.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#885400 Apr 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
if it takes you more that 10 minutes to do your taxes might i recommend H&R Block?
i bet they make a ton of cash off of you tea party types.
think you should be first in line to give some ACORN type thug your social security number and all your personal information.

and where i live, voting was done efficiently--no one was too stupid to not be able to figure it out. there were no long lines. no black panthers outside or within ten miles either.

but union thugs and ACORN TYPES will rejoice. California wants 21,000 of these Navigators. If all 50 states decide to hire these Navigators, the numbers of bureaucrats could top 100,000.

And, where will these Navigators come from? Why, unions like SEIU, health providers, ACORN-created community action groups and Planned Parenthood. OBAMACARE IS AN ATM MACHINE FOR LEFT-LEANING WHACKOS.

Obama seems determined to make sure he pays back every disgruntled special interest group that helped get him elected twice. This is one effective way of providing full employment for his fanatical supporters.

Oh, and there’s a voter registration component to the Obamacare application as well. Imagine how ACORN leftists will abuse that provision. IT WILL BE ONE BIG VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE designed to register Democrats and demonize Republicans.

What’s going to happen to states that can’t afford these Navigators? Simple: Federal grants – your hard-earned money – will be used to hire these union goons, leftist community organizers and other malcontents to oversee Obama’s socialist health care program. Maybe this is the “civilian army” Obama campaigned for during the 2008 election cycle.

Clearly, the Obamacare monster is getting bigger and more intrusive by the day – and we all get to pay for it.

here's another giant "told you so!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min litesong 46,801
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 3 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••