Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#885137 Apr 7, 2013
HERMES wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, that's got shrinkingerectiOn written all over it.
Reeker.
"St Black Pope"
Have you noted how the liberal loons, i.e. "hermes", "silly", "real dumb", etal have only two answers to questions they can not answer;
1 - They accuse the poster of using a different name
2 - They blame Bush
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#885138 Apr 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
quit your bitching. no black person is 'preying' on your lily white azz.
you need to be more worried about the DHS and all that ammo.
"sonic"
At least you are honest; you admit you are gay and you admit you are a racist, you hate whites.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#885143 Apr 7, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism is at the root of your motivations here, obviously.
Arrogance and Stupidity don't mix well on your palette, Dood.
They blend to look like poop and you are wearing a shit-eatin' grin..
How's it going, Easyeed?

How many more sock puppets in your trolling carnival?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#885144 Apr 7, 2013
Pooop

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#885145 Apr 7, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Black Africans have been here since then Olmecs in 5300 BC.
Sure. They walked across the Atlantic on wooden shoes.

har har

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#885146 Apr 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi. They are Catholic. The Catholic Church, a bunch of leftwingers...
The Catholic Church is leftist?

You smoke too much dope, pachyderm.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#885147 Apr 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
quit your bitching. no black person is 'preying' on your lily white azz.
you need to be more worried about the DHS and all that ammo.
I am, Obama, his stooge Napolitano and the other libs who control it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#885148 Apr 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm going to Canada. great healthcare.
Good riddance, take some of these other liberal clowns with you. Start a commune or something.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#885149 Apr 7, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you say this? I agree, civilization as we know it should not survive without white people. But, you are delusional and you have been fed lies if you think that our civilization is solely a white construct. Why can't we have a black society in America? How did it become predominantly white in North of the border of Mexico America. Get an education, Mexico is in North America. Black Africans have been here since then Olmecs in 5300 BC.
Sorry, bud, I can't think of one black nation in the world that could be held up as an example of a great or even a good civilization, I don't know why, you tell me. Mexico is no better.
If blacks were in the Americas before slavery, it's news to me, can I see your references or proof?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#885151 Apr 7, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
How's it going, Easyeed?
How many more sock puppets in your trolling carnival?
You ask too many questions.

All stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#885152 Apr 7, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that is a common thing with them throughout Topix. Gosh, Cgay blamed Bush for what Bill Clinton did. I bet he thinks that Monica was a Republican plant.
Crybaby.

Always whining how everything is "Clinton's fault".

Like 9-11. Clinton was long gone. Bush ignored several emphatic warnings from George Tenet and did nothing. But somehow, it's Bill Clinton's fault.

Was it Clinton's fault that Bush outed a CIA agent?

Was it Clinton's fault that Bush launched a war-by-lies on Iraq?

Try NO to all of the above. Face it, GOP bozos. Your chimp was a loser.

You whining, unmanly punks can bark at the moon from now until doomsday.

But the fact remains that you never made an issue of Clinton's economic policies until Bush was neck-deep in doo-doo.

Then in very predictable fashion, you started screaming "Clinton did it!" Or is it Obama? Better make up your minds.

Sorry, but your "spread the blame" game won't work. The public increasingly sees right through it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#885153 Apr 7, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You ask too many questions.
All stupid.
Stupid is your first, last and middle name.

Get used to it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#885154 Apr 7, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>I just love how you bigots assume that I am black. You should try getting an education, since you state that it is a white people requirement. Really? Did you mean that no blacks in the world 'FAIRS' better than blacks in America? That is a lie and it is born from your ignorance.
Fact: Black African immigrants actually fair better than black Americans, and Black African immigrants fair better than any immigrants in America, England and Germany.
Are you just foolish? Crack whores are also white. The biggest drug abuse group are white females. Alcohol and cocaine are drugs. Tagging, well the biggest taggers are in New York and they are white. Whites who enslaved blacks compared to blacks who came out of slavery, were not allowed to be educated and were victimized. Yeah, the white slave owners, whites who murdered the Native Americans, whites who slaughtered innocent Japanese children and whites who exterminated Jews and blacks.
I have many black friends, who are doctors and millionaires and one of my high school friends is the Black Bill Gates, worth over $500 million, as a computer hardware designer. Trust me, hundreds of blacks live in my affluent city, and that is way above your neighborhood and for that you are not invited.
Two of the top American CEOs and COOs in America are black men. so, what were you saying.
The two smartest children in the world are black siblings in Great Britain. The highest per capita country in the world is a black country with over $110,000 per year being the average per capita income. Hmmmmm?
Some of the poorest and illiterate countries are white countries in Eastern Europe.
Zzzz, Zzzz, Zzzz

Is it finished talking yet? No?

Zzzz, Zzzz, Zzzz

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Badazz Brown

United States

#885155 Apr 7, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>I just love how you bigots assume that I am black.
You realize MLK was really white, don't you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Big Black Dope

United States

#885156 Apr 7, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If blacks were in the Americas before slavery, it's news to me, can I see your references or proof?
Ah... Ah... Ah don't have any.

Ah mades it up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
George Jefferson

United States

#885157 Apr 7, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>I have many black friends, who are doctors and millionaires and one of my high school friends is the Black Bill Gates, worth over $500 million, as a computer hardware designer. Trust me, hundreds of blacks live in my affluent city, and that is way above your neighborhood and...
Moving on up... to the east side... we finally got a piece of the pieeeeee!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
George Jefferson

United States

#885158 Apr 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"St Black Pope"
Have you noted how the liberal loons, i.e. "hermes", "silly", "real dumb", etal have only two answers to questions they can not answer;
1 - They accuse the poster of using a different name
2 - They blame Bush
Peace
There's no cure for GOP stupidity which is ruthlessly self-imposed.

Peace, Dood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#885159 Apr 7, 2013
I couldn't have said it any better, George.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#885176 Apr 8, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Already! 8:00am & you already posting nonsense!. First off your talking about what marriage wasthousands oof years ago. The point is, we're not talking about what marriage used to be to the ancients. What has marriage or how has it been defined since America was formed because it wasn't founded as folks always say, but how was it defined? 2nd the implication that children are as well off with gays as they are with straights is total bullshit! The truth is, a child raised in a gay household is more likely to be gay, & a child raised in a straight household is more likely to be straight. All those people doing tests are doing them with a bias to push their gay agenda &, with limited time spans for limited studies. We have life as far as ones mind can travel backwards to prove my point. Question, if bring gay is normal, why don't straight kids pray to be gay & commit suicide when they realize they're not?
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass. Marriage is not the same as it was when this country was founded. Under the rule of coverture legally, upon marriage, the husband and wife were treated as one entity. In essence, the wife's separate legal existence disappeared as far as property rights were concerned. This has largely disappeared and wives have equal rights to buy and sell property and to enter into contracts independent of their spouses.
Children raised in gay and lesbian households are not more likely to turn out homosexual; it's how you were born, not how you were raised.
www.aacap.org/.../children_with_lesbian_gay_b... ...
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/109/2/...
These are recognized medical and psychiatric groups who are not furthering any agenda but examine the data with an unbiased eye unlike right wing groups like the FRC.
Both heterosexuality and homosexuality are normal according to the American Psychological Association. Gay youth commit suicide in larger numbers because of bullying by kids who've been raised by ignorant bigots like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

#885177 Apr 8, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You have all the same rights whether you're gay or not &, gays even have a few more out of the guise of equality, but let me get this correct. Your plans are to rewrite the law, the Bible, & the definition of marriage, all to satisfy gay folks yearning to feel normal. Let me guess, you're Christian also!
Wrong again stupid! I have friends who are in same sex relationships and legally married in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and if one of them were to pass away the surviving spouse would not be entitled to survivor benefits under current law and any property passed on under their wills would be taxed at a higher rate than if they were in a heterosexual marriage.
The Bible is irrelevant, the Constitution is the ruling document in this country and it says that all citizens enjoy equal rights and protections under the law. Pushing for marriage equality isn't changing the law cretin, it's pushing for enforcing it to cover all citizens, not just the ones that morons like you approve of.
Just what special rights do gays and lesbians have you goddamned liar?
You're an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min loose cannon 177,986
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min mdbuilder 46,605
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 44 min Weneedchange 150
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 615
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,807
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••