Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,713)

Showing posts 814,241 - 814,260 of1,072,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Go f*ck yourself dumbass Eed.
If you were interested in being educated & better informed, you would have the intellectual curiosity to find information & you would't be such a GD dumbass.
You have run out of bullets, your gun doesn't even click when you pull the trigger and now you have to yell "Bang!" to give it some sound effects.

It's funny but, at the same time, it's very sad to watch your declining into irrelevance, Dood.

Sign in to a Nursing Home.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, ring on the debate. I thought that you would at last wait until after you were tortured with evidence, but no, here you are with the attacks. It must be nice, you know, not being accountable for a thought.
Must be nice accusing people of being anti-gay based on sheer whim.

Keep torturing me with your "evidence", whatever the hell that is.
Rev Wright

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny part about this is that you think it's funny.
The funniest part about this is that you are still swallowing the Obama snakeoil and don't even realize it. In 20 years still existing in your DC ghetto, you can make believe you have forgotten about everything the way he has. Still LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

April 7, 2013

Facebook Unveils New Waste of Time

Posted by Andy Borowitz

MENLO PARK (The Borowitz Report)—Before a rapt audience at Facebook headquarters Thursday, Facebook C.E.O. Mark Zuckerberg unveiled new software that he promised “will totally change the way you are wasting your life.”

Explaining the development of Facebook’s new phone software, Home, Mr. Zuckerberg said,“Our research showed that Facebook users still had a few hours a day when they were leading somewhat healthy and productive lives. Our new software will change all of that
Mr. Zuckerberg said his developers had worked for months developing Home,“which seizes control of your phone and makes it good for little other than Facebook—much like many Facebook users themselves.”

By bombarding the user with status updates on a twenty-four-hour basis, he boasted,“Home transforms Facebook from just a social network into something akin to a neurological disorder.”

As the audience applauded that pronouncement, Mr. Zuckerberg added,“At Facebook, we want to be a million voices inside your head.”

When one member of the audience worried whether Home would give Facebook even more access to private information about one’s life, Mr. Zuckerberg reassured the questioner,“After using Home for several weeks, you will have no life.”

While clearly proud of his latest product, Mr. Zuckerberg gave notice that he did not intend to rest on his laurels:“At Facebook, we will never stop striving to replace real experience with something soulless and empty.

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Man, if you live long enough, let's hope that you find Wisdom.
If you don't live long enough, let's hope you don't kill the garden.
I wonder....can a small mind like yours ever hope to grow larger? Or are you trapped as lily and leosampleanis are in their Trailer Parks?
Yes, we should all aspire to be wise and mature like you.

(cough, cough)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're insane in the membrane
You are insanium in the cranium.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>I use grape seed oil to cook my fried chicken and my NY strip steaks. Steak tonight.
....grape seed oil....great stuff but expensive.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you get dumber by the post.
NO, we can blame the mass murders and serial killing on you gays, since 73% of mass murderers and serial killers are gay.
As for the suicide, gays do not account for all suicides, just 51% of them. Get it, Matthew Warren would be part of the 49% from the 99% group. Would it surprise you if he were gay and part of the 51% from the 1% group.
Face it, with suicide and AIDS, if it were not for gays abusing children, homosexuals would be extinct.
"NO, we can blame the mass murders and serial killing on you gays, since 73% of mass murderers and serial killers are gay."

Care to tell us where you came up with this gem?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
(cough, cough)
You really should see someone about removing that pubic hair from your throat.

That's not Wisdom but just common sense.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps, you can not count. Base don my posts, I start out with 10 points and you 0.
Please explain what equal rights that gays have been denied. Your fallacy is in foolishness that suggests that this is an equal rights issue. Well, here is a newsflash, neither gays nor straights are permitted to have same sex relations and call it a marriage. Do you mean that there is an equal rights issue between adult same sex incest couples and same sex couples period?
You will have to do better than that.
Black Pope 11
Cway 0
Hey, Joker, the Batmobile went that-away. And no, you don't get 10 points. You start with zero, like the zero you are.

Contrary to your hot air puffery, I don't have to do anything. I said I don't have a problem with gay rights. So there you are, bozo.

You've been busted for falsely insinuating I am anti-gay without proof.

Cway 1
Black Dope 0

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
(cough, cough)
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

--- Psalms 90:12

Ah...wat da hell. This is too deep for a short nap rug like you.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
The good news is even Democrats are starting to frantically back pedal on Obamacare.
The reality is finally sinking in.
The only parts of Obamacare that are taking effect are the taxes.

The promised insurance exchanges for small businesses....down the drain.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Golly, I knew you were dumb. We actually entered this era with Bill Clinton, when he removed the laws regulating loans.
Banks were never forced to make loans to those who lacked the means to repay them. That is a GOP myth.

It was a GOP Congress (under Clinton) that repealed the Glass-Steagal Act which had the later result of spreading the bad loan contagion to Wall Street.

When Bill Clinton left office, he left behind a balanced budget. During his eight years in office the federal debt grew from 4.1 trillion to 5.7. Under your chimp, in eight years it grew from 5.7 to 11.4 and your party left behind a wrecked economy.

Cway 4
Black GOP Dope 0
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>What the heck is gay friendly? Is that like pedophile friendly. You can't say that any straights are homophobic, what you can say is that a high percentage do not agree with or accept the behavior. The same can be said for pedophilia and bestiality.
Actually, are you saying that gays are ignorant and that is why gays are suicidal and account for over 80% of AIDS cases despite the availability of condoms. If you wish to feel like a victim then be our guess. That means that for 10,000 years, all mankind has for some reason ganged up on you gays just to hate you. No reason, just hate.
It is 2013, people are evolving,, yes just like you racist bigots evolved with slavery up until 1865, but in 1940 you racist tried to exterminate both blacks and Jews.
Now, if it is possible, can you debate with reason. Please explain how any one is ganging up on you gays. Do you mean your parents, siblings, neighbors and class mates? Perhaps, it is you with the issue. They have their opinions.
I just started dating this girl. She campaigned for same sex marrying and I campaigned for mom and dad marriages. Is she a bad person? No, that is her opinion and choice. However, I doubt that you could even have a person as an acquaintance who was opposed to same sex marrying and that makes you a bigot.
So, are you and NJ the same person or did you just go to school together? Gay friendly means accepting of gays.

The continued reference to pedophilia and bestiality when speaking about gays is dehumanizing to them. Did you like being equated with apes? Gays are not pedophiles not are zoophiles; it's possible, but not probable.
For how many years did whites categorize blacks as wild untamed beasts?
Everyone knows people who are against same sex marriage, there are enough of you ignoramouses around. Most educated and enlightened people do not have prejudices against others who are different than them.
Aids is not only a disease affecting gays. Actually it is pretty prevalent in Hispanic and Black communities among straight people.
You're making a fool of yourself no matter what you choose to call yourself.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Mighty Dumb Builder thinks bashing gays should be legal.
Mighty DumbBuilder does get that a hate crime would also be valid if a bunch of gays attacked him because he was straight.
If by "bashing" you mean something verbal rather than physical, well, we still have the First Amendment (for the time being).

"Hate crimes" are BS. The crime is no different, better or worse, because of the motivation of the criminal.

Besides, Holder has already ruled that black-on-white crime is not "hate crime" in any circumstance.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

The youngest son of Rick Warren, author of "The Purpose Driven Life," has committed suicide, the evangelical pastor said in a letter to members of his church on Saturday.
Matthew Warren was found dead of what appeared to be suicide by gunshot in his home in Mission Viejo, Calif., said Supervising Deputy Dan Aikin of the Orange County Sheriff-Coroner’s Department. The estimated time of death was 10 a.m. on Friday morning.
In spite of America’s best doctors, meds, counselors, and prayers for healing, the torture of mental illness never subsided,” Warren wrote to church members.“Today, after a fun evening together with Kay and me, in a momentary wave of despair at his home, he took his life.”
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/06/17...
Ok, years of suffering with mental illness and had a gun. Here we go.
Mental illness, something that a background check would never reveal. Something that Obama ignores in his zeal to disarm America, for whatever purpose he has in mind.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really going to sit here and try to debate Obama taxes compared with anyone?
During most of Obama's first term, personal income taxes remained unchanged. More recently, the Bush tax cuts were rolled back only on the top 1%.

Get a clue, clueless.
Here is a clue, yungun, when Americans are boring, they are spending, more jobs are created, more taxes are generated. More people working equals more taxes paid and a lower tax rate required.
Ah, I see. So boredom equates to a higher consumption rate? I seem to have missed that in the three economics courses I took.

As for your "lower taxes equates to more government revenue" that's another GOP myth. Didn't exactly work under Chimpy, did it?
Unemployed people do not just not pay taxes, they consume and leach off of taxes that are paid.
Hatred of the poor is such an ugly GOP trait.

[QUOTE}Here is another thing, illegal aliens have children and these children need hospitals, medicine, schools and prisons, and all of these require tax dollars.[/QUOTE]

You had eight years to seal off the border, Dumbo Jumbo. Tell us what happened.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
OMG, don't these clowns have anything else to do?
Two Florida Republicans are prompting the Obama administration to open an investigation into Beyonce and Jay-Z’s recent trip to Cuba, arguing that the couple may have violated sanctions against the communist country.
Former House Foreign Affairs Committee chairwoman Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) and her colleague Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart sent a letter to the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control on Friday, calling for an investigation into whether any laws were broken during the celebrities’ trip:
http://thinkprogress.org/
Yeah, what the heck is their problem with these two limosine liberals thumbing their noses at the families of those who were executed by Castro's firing squads?
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Warren said his son spent a fun day with the family and then committed suicide. Sad to hear of young people giving up hope. This is just more proof that the majority of gun deaths are a result of suicide; most of them young white males.
He said his son suffered from a lifetime of mental illness; how did he get a gun?
Suicide is a personal choice, just like abortion, and no more or less morally offensive. A life is a life.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Saturday asserted that a Phoenix program to hire more black and Latino lifeguards at public pools was the “same rationale that propped up Jim Crow for 80 years.”

NPR last month reported that the city of Phoenix had set out to hire more minorities because more than 90 percent of the swimmers at some pools were black or Latino, but a majority of lifeguards were white.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/07/tucker-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 814,241 - 814,260 of1,072,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min HughBe 68,160
Music Artists A to Z 19 min _Zoey_ 247
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,691
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,637
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min truth-facts 45,499
Abby 7-11 1 hr j_m_w 12
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,830
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE