Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#885192 Apr 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gas prices dropped to $3.33 gal. over the weekend and it looks like the DOW will regain much if not all of Friday's minor losses.
Happy national Empanada day.
Troll
Both the number of unemployed persons, at 11.7 million, and the unemployment rate, at
7.6 percent, were little changed in March.(See table A-1.)

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (6.9 percent),
adult women (7.0 percent), teenagers (24.2 percent), whites (6.7 percent), blacks
(13.3 percent), and Hispanics (9.2 percent) showed little or no change in March. The
jobless rate for Asians was 5.0 percent (not seasonally adjusted), little changed from
a year earlier.(See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.)

In March, the number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks or more) was
little changed at 4.6 million. These individuals accounted for 39.6 percent of the
unemployed.(See table A-12.)

The civilian labor force declined by 496,000 over the month, and the labor force
participation rate decreased by 0.2 percentage point to 63.3 percent. The employment-
population ratio, at 58.5 percent, changed little.(See table A-1.)
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.htm

Yeah I guess in your world things are looking up .... that is if you are government dependent.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885193 Apr 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gas prices dropped to $3.33 gal. over the weekend and it looks like the DOW will regain much if not all of Friday's minor losses.
Happy national Empanada day.
Troll
Communist and Occupy Wall Street stupid Realtime until you get rich you idiot...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885195 Apr 8, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
At least you are honest; you admit you are gay and you admit you are a racist, you hate whites.
Peace
KMA
why is it ok to hate black people but it's not ok to hate white people?

and i'm not gay. you closet deniers know that. so stop projecting.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885196 Apr 8, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I am, Obama, his stooge Napolitano and the other libs who control it.
now, now, FOX finally joined the reality crowd on that one last week. if only they'd done it a LITTLE sooner...

Federal Law Enforcement Agencies Buy Ammunition

Posted on August 17, 2012

As most gun owners will agree, skepticism of government is healthy. But today, there are more than enough actual threats to the Second Amendment to keep gun owners busy. With two key Supreme Court decisions hanging by a one-vote margin, the Justice Department deeply involved in a cover-up of a disastrous Mexican gun smuggling operation, and President Obama touting a ban on popular semi-automatic firearms, there is no need to invent additional threats to our rights.

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/20...

maybe there's a time limit on stupid? excluding floriduh?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885197 Apr 8, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Good riddance, take some of these other liberal clowns with you. Start a commune or something.
cult. i'm going to follow the FOX model: old, white, and stupid. rich would be nice, but signing over SS checks will work.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885198 Apr 8, 2013
KOS poll of the day....

Do you find it creepy that the Republican party's leadership and punditry spend as much time as they do warning of an impending outbreak of people having sex with animals?

http://www.dailykos.com/

Yes.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885199 Apr 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
cult. i'm going to follow the FOX model: old, white, and stupid. rich would be nice, but signing over SS checks will work.
sonicfiller's cover of his smoke, idiot and bullshit, FOX his assisted living center.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885200 Apr 8, 2013
Rand Paul To Talk GOP Outreach At Historically Black University

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...

that won't take long.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#885201 Apr 8, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Both the number of unemployed persons, at 11.7 million, and the unemployment rate, at
7.6 percent, were little changed in March.(See table A-1.)
Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (6.9 percent),
adult women (7.0 percent), teenagers (24.2 percent), whites (6.7 percent), blacks
(13.3 percent), and Hispanics (9.2 percent) showed little or no change in March. The
jobless rate for Asians was 5.0 percent (not seasonally adjusted), little changed from
a year earlier.(See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.)
In March, the number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks or more) was
little changed at 4.6 million. These individuals accounted for 39.6 percent of the
unemployed.(See table A-12.)
The civilian labor force declined by 496,000 over the month, and the labor force
participation rate decreased by 0.2 percentage point to 63.3 percent. The employment-
population ratio, at 58.5 percent, changed little.(See table A-1.)
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.htm
Yeah I guess in your world things are looking up .... that is if you are government dependent.
Better than the last quarter of 08 is an improvement stupid, the nation was indeed in the shtter when Obama was sworn in.

Why did you change your name__was Diogenes being ignored?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885202 Apr 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
KOS poll of the day....
Do you find it creepy that the Republican party's leadership and punditry spend as much time as they do warning of an impending outbreak of people having sex with animals?
http://www.dailykos.com/
Yes.
Homosexual sonicfiller prefers male animals and is attracted to muscularity,“smell of the genitalia,” and size of the genitalia and “azzholes...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#885203 Apr 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>While homosexuals vehemently reject being considered mentally ill, You RealDave have no problems regarding those who dislike your homosexuality as mentally ill.
Nice try FloriDUH.

Me being against your bigotry does not make me gay. Just a real American who believes the freedoms are for all citizens not just you white homophobes.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885204 Apr 8, 2013
Former Arkansas governor, and formerly relevant national political figure, Mike Huckabee is guilty of the latest right wing reductio ad Hitlerum fallacy. The Tea Party and right wing penchant for comparing President Obama to Hitler and Stalin is evidence not of any totalitarian tendencies on the part of Obama. Instead it is evidence that right wing contempt for science is now rivaled by contempt for learning anything about history.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lincoln-mitchel...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885205 Apr 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try FloriDUH.
Me being against your bigotry does not make me gay. Just a real American who believes the freedoms are for all citizens not just you white homophobes.
YOU homosexuals and homophiles label someone homophobic as they please. Anyone who questions their labeling someone a homophobe himself becomes a homophobe. Even quoting factual statistics about the connection between homosexuality and AIDS is allegedly homophobic. YOU homosexuals RealDave have become so reckless in labeling others homophobic that in some circles, one can be labeled a homophobe for not praising homosexuality and be a bigot...

YOU homosexuals should understand that just because we are required to tolerate (them) YOU in legal matters does not mean that we need to accept and/or approve (their) YOUR diseased deviant behavior. The next thing you'll all want to be called is normal.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885206 Apr 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Former Arkansas governor, and formerly relevant national political figure, Mike Huckabee is guilty of the latest right wing reductio ad Hitlerum fallacy. The Tea Party and right wing penchant for comparing President Obama to Hitler and Stalin is evidence not of any totalitarian tendencies on the part of Obama. Instead it is evidence that right wing contempt for science is now rivaled by contempt for learning anything about history.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lincoln-mitchel...
These liberals oppose your belief and right to bear arms sonicfilter: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Mao, Chavez, Obama. Who do you trust dummy?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885207 Apr 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Better than the last quarter of 08 is an improvement stupid, the nation was indeed in the shtter when Obama was sworn in.
Why did you change your name__was Diogenes being ignored?
Since I be votin’ for Obama, my taxes have gone up, my employer stopped offering health insurance, the defecit has doubled, obama killing American citizens, deranged democrats killing movie goers and school children, Iran has a nuclear bomb, Korea f*ck you obama, can't get into the White House, Tiger Woods smoozes golf lesson from obama, and my guns may be taken away. Damn you George Bush..

Opinions are like azzholes Realtime.. Everybody has one, yours is just bigger...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885208 Apr 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>These liberals oppose your belief and right to bear arms sonicfilter: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Mao, Chavez, Obama. Who do you trust dummy?
i trust no one who's never read a non-right wing history book.

so who wrote the right wing history book? Lewis Carroll?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885210 Apr 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i trust no one who's never read a non-right wing history book.
so who wrote the right wing history book? Lewis Carroll?
You are an extraordinary parade of ignorance and bullshit sonicfiller.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#885211 Apr 8, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>I just love how you bigots assume that I am black. You should try getting an education, since you state that it is a white people requirement. Really? Did you mean that no blacks in the world 'FAIRS' better than blacks in America? That is a lie and it is born from your ignorance.
Fact: Black African immigrants actually fair better than black Americans, and Black African immigrants fair better than any immigrants in America, England and Germany.
Are you just foolish? Crack whores are also white. The biggest drug abuse group are white females. Alcohol and cocaine are drugs. Tagging, well the biggest taggers are in New York and they are white. Whites who enslaved blacks compared to blacks who came out of slavery, were not allowed to be educated and were victimized. Yeah, the white slave owners, whites who murdered the Native Americans, whites who slaughtered innocent Japanese children and whites who exterminated Jews and blacks.
I have many black friends, who are doctors and millionaires and one of my high school friends is the Black Bill Gates, worth over $500 million, as a computer hardware designer. Trust me, hundreds of blacks live in my affluent city, and that is way above your neighborhood and for that you are not invited.
Two of the top American CEOs and COOs in America are black men. so, what were you saying.
The two smartest children in the world are black siblings in Great Britain. The highest per capita country in the world is a black country with over $110,000 per year being the average per capita income. Hmmmmm?
Some of the poorest and illiterate countries are white countries in Eastern Europe.
Quit lying, Street Black Poof. You're nowhere close to being bright enough to keep your fairy tales (no disrespect to gays or fairies intended--disrespect is all for you) "straight."

The adjective fair means just and unbiased or pleasing, clear, and clean. The noun fair (as in "state fair") refers to an exhibition or exposition.

The noun fare refers to food and drink or a transportation fee (as in "bus fare"). The verb fare (as in "fare thee well") means to go, get along, succeed.

Tell us some more about your massive education, Legion. Did you matriculate from the Ivy League like Warturds? Were you "roomies"? lol

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#885212 Apr 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>YOU homosexuals and homophiles label someone homophobic as they please. Anyone who questions their labeling someone a homophobe himself becomes a homophobe. Even quoting factual statistics about the connection between homosexuality and AIDS is allegedly homophobic. YOU homosexuals RealDave have become so reckless in labeling others homophobic that in some circles, one can be labeled a homophobe for not praising homosexuality and be a bigot...
YOU homosexuals should understand that just because we are required to tolerate (them) YOU in legal matters does not mean that we need to accept and/or approve (their) YOUR diseased deviant behavior. The next thing you'll all want to be called is normal.
Identifying you as a homophobe does not make me a homophobe. Another yet stupid post by FloriDUH.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885214 Apr 8, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Quit lying, Street Black Poof. You're nowhere close to being bright enough to keep your fairy tales (no disrespect to gays or fairies intended--disrespect is all for you) "straight."
The adjective fair means just and unbiased or pleasing, clear, and clean. The noun fair (as in "state fair") refers to an exhibition or exposition.
The noun fare refers to food and drink or a transportation fee (as in "bus fare"). The verb fare (as in "fare thee well") means to go, get along, succeed.
Tell us some more about your massive education, Legion. Did you matriculate from the Ivy League like Warturds? Were you "roomies"? lol
Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's leosanus...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,677
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min kal 49,174
Deat Abby 12-16 38 min Sublime1 44
best joke (Oct '09) 1 hr Always Smile 526
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 1 hr Laughing Bear Fan 3
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 2 hr Go Blue Forever 18
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,912
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:00 am PST

Bleacher Report11:00AM
Jaguars, Titans Battle for No. 1 Pick as AFC South Tries to Catch Andrew Luck
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
Bleacher Report11:25 AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life
NFL11:41 AM
Trestman: There's accountability in Bears' building