Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
814,121 - 814,140 of 1,082,089 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
NJ raider 1

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my. a hypothetical question in CAPS. very intimidating.
most gay kids commit suicide because some azzhole like you makes sure they know the definition of: bully.
and this is an internet forum full of nutjobs just like you. your bully shtick is about as effective as some other nutjob who posts the same insult 100 times a day. get a grip. no one is scared.
Evidently you are, because I wasn't trying to scare you . I was waiting for you to say some dumshit about bullying. So your implying that gay kids commit suicide because they're bullied. Are try the only bullied kids? No! But straight kids ain't running around killing themselves. Why is that? Because they're not mentally confused! You answer my question backwards. I asked why don't straight kids pray to be gay & when they realize they're straight commit suicide? Because they're comfortable with themselves. Bullying has been a part of life since the beginning of time, yet suicide from bullying is a new phenomenon in the last generation. You all close your eyes to the statistics & push blame at the normal for you all confusing these kids. Y'all have them thinking about sex too early to process the issue correctly. In the past 10 years a shit load of pre teens have committed suicide because tall told them it was cool to be gay & totally f ucked their weak minds up.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Sonic,
I remember one homosexual who got shot in the hind quarters by his boyfriend for cheating, so the story goes.
That bullet went straight through and exited his wiener.
I saw it Sonic, for I was working in the ER.
He was in pretty bad shape and ended up with a double barrel colostomy after multiple surgeries.
NJ raider 1

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

HERMES wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh oh, that may have been a little harsh. I typed it before I realized that you said you never attended high school. Oh, well, you can relive your "high school daze" with your idiot sons, before one (or both?) die in a hail of bullets after some teenaged oaf, who's been thrown over by some budding Newark streetwalker, has gone berserk and decided to take out a few of her potential suitors.
So basically your coming out the closet. That's what you said without saying as much!
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Headlines? I had to google to learn that the "key operations" are in the TV-Movie and Consumer Products divisions where there is some reorganizing going on. The television group is laying of 5% of it's workforce, or about 400 people. Disney's earnings are topping forecasts in spite of Millionaire being cancelled.
Disney employs nearly 200,000 in the US not including vendors.
Every segment of the economy is improving, sorry that you're disappointed that DaBammy didn't kill the country. Maybe you should read past the headlines doll.
Perhaps, you're right. Disney could possibly be immune from the Obamacare tax and punish law more so than other companies.

The Washington Times:
A short list of other companies facing future layoffs at the hands of Obamacare:

Smith & Nephew - 770 layoffs
Abbott Labs - 700 layoffs
Covidien - 595 layoffs
Kinetic Concepts - 427 layoffs
St. Jude Medical - 300 layoffs
Hill Rom - 200 layoffs

There's plenty more.

There's also the problem of a shift from full-time to part-time workers that is a direct result of Obamacare.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be wrong but don't think Disney Co. preparing for seasonal layoffs would be all over the headlines.
What headlines? The papers people like you read know exactly how to push your buttons, just like your politicians know how to use gay marriage and abortion to get you to the polls.
You're a sheep.
Have you not lived in Florida for many years? You know what happens here every summer?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Headlines? I had to google to learn that the "key operations" are in the TV-Movie and Consumer Products divisions where there is some reorganizing going on. The television group is laying of 5% of it's workforce, or about 400 people. Disney's earnings are topping forecasts in spite of Millionaire being cancelled.
Disney employs nearly 200,000 in the US not including vendors.
Every segment of the economy is improving, sorry that you're disappointed that DaBammy didn't kill the country. Maybe you should read past the headlines doll.
500,000 people left the job market last month. Lowest participation rate since 1979. What planet are you living on?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

The youngest son of Rick Warren, author of "The Purpose Driven Life," has committed suicide, the evangelical pastor said in a letter to members of his church on Saturday.

Matthew Warren was found dead of what appeared to be suicide by gunshot in his home in Mission Viejo, Calif., said Supervising Deputy Dan Aikin of the Orange County Sheriff-Coroner’s Department. The estimated time of death was 10 a.m. on Friday morning.

In spite of America’s best doctors, meds, counselors, and prayers for healing, the torture of mental illness never subsided,” Warren wrote to church members.“Today, after a fun evening together with Kay and me, in a momentary wave of despair at his home, he took his life.”

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/06/17...

Ok, years of suffering with mental illness and had a gun. Here we go.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

HERMES wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG -- your reading comprehension is as primitive and ape-like as your writing skills! SHOCKER!
(I'm picturing your fat, inert, dusky hulk spreadeagled on your front lawn, a red stain on your sloped forehead, your eyes already glazed over, staring into eternity ... dumb as the day you spurted out of your sow mother. What could possibly be more delicious?)
Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's deranged Mississippi hillbilly liberal...
NJ raider 1

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

HERMES wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered your idiotic query, you black dingle berry!
You can form all the hypothetical situations you want, YOUR GAY! Nothing more needs to be said. Go bungee jump with the rope around your neck from a bridge like the rest of your kind!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, you're right. Disney could possibly be immune from the Obamacare tax and punish law more so than other companies.
The Washington Times:
A short list of other companies facing future layoffs at the hands of Obamacare:
Covidien - 595 layoffs
Hill Rom - 200 layoffs
There's plenty more.
There's also the problem of a shift from full-time to part-time workers that is a direct result of Obamacare.
Go read some more crap from the Washington Times!!
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She acts like she just woke up from a coma.
That story wasn't in the papers here, but, think about this; the kid had time o load the weapon and kill his own brother. Why not call out , ask who was there? Wasn't it in the afternoon . Something wrong with that story and anyway, the family is destroyed
Well, I had just awakened from a deep sleep when I read that headline. Does that count as a coma?

Granted, I should have read more of the article. Hadn't had my second cup of coffee yet.

But layoffs are so much in the headlines these days...my first assumption was a little understandable, right?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Sonic,
I remember one homosexual who got shot in the hind quarters by his boyfriend for cheating, so the story goes.
That bullet went straight through and exited his wiener.
I saw it Sonic, for I was working in the ER.
He was in pretty bad shape and ended up with a double barrel colostomy after multiple surgeries.
That must have given you the thrill of your life. I don't know how a person like you could be allowed into the medical profession, you probably tell your family and friends all the personal things about patients. You're sickening. You should be fired.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
The Washington Times:
Covidien - 595 layoffs
Hill Rom - 200 layoffs
There's plenty more.
The Washington Times was founded by Reverend Moon__Are you a Moonie?
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What headlines? The papers people like you read know exactly how to push your buttons, just like your politicians know how to use gay marriage and abortion to get you to the polls.
You're a sheep.
Have you not lived in Florida for many years? You know what happens here every summer?
Chicago Tribune
The Wall Street Journal
Orlando Sentinel
MSN Money

Just didn't read enough of the first article I read before making the wrong assumption it was because of Obamacare. Sue me.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

<quoted text>
Go read some more crap from the Washington Times!!
lily is a police state Fascist..

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

The youngest son of Rick Warren, author of "The Purpose Driven Life," has committed suicide, the evangelical pastor said in a letter to members of his church on Saturday.
Matthew Warren was found dead of what appeared to be suicide by gunshot in his home in Mission Viejo, Calif., said Supervising Deputy Dan Aikin of the Orange County Sheriff-Coroner’s Department. The estimated time of death was 10 a.m. on Friday morning.
In spite of America’s best doctors, meds, counselors, and prayers for healing, the torture of mental illness never subsided,” Warren wrote to church members.“Today, after a fun evening together with Kay and me, in a momentary wave of despair at his home, he took his life.”
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/06/17...
Ok, years of suffering with mental illness and had a gun. Here we go.
The latest "characters" to the party will have to insist that it's the fault of the gays, not the guns...I mean, straight Christians don't commit suicide, ergo, Warren and Osmond's sons must have been victimized by roving bands of gay recruiting bullies, don'cha'know. lol
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're a sheep.
sheep lily boca falls victim to Obamasnakeoil
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> 500,000 people left the job market last month. Lowest participation rate since 1979. What planet are you living on?
That's what I was wondering. Just because Disney is apparently safe from the ObamaCare "disaster in the making" so far, other massive layoffs aren't that significant enough, I suppose.

Did you see the drop in Nasdaq, S&P and Dow last Friday? The line graph provided by CNN Money looked like the sheer surface of K9.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/05/investing/sto...

See what I mean? Looks like a descent off Mt. Everest last week.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

The conversation around reproductive rights in the United States has centered, in recent years, solely around the idea that such rights are becoming more and more elusive for young women. Across the country, abortion and contraception access are at risk, and might be rolled back or banned entirely. But that’s far from the case in France, where the government has just enacted a law to reimburse the total cost of both abortions and contraception:

The French state will reimburse 100 percent of the cost of abortions beginning April 1, while girls aged between 15 and 18 will be offered access to free and anonymous birth control.

The change comes as a law approved in late 2012 comes into force.

Until now, French women over 18 could only receive up to 80 percent of the cost of the procedure, which can run up to 450 euros.

On Friday, conservative Americans were outraged to learn that a federal judge had ruled that girls of any age should be able to access Plan B over the counter. Younger women have virtually no access to over-the-counter birth control in the United States, despite medical guidelines that advise to the contrary. That’s a far cry from the expansive access to reproductive rights unfurling in France, and around the world.

http://thinkprogress.org/
NJ raider 1

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

HERMES wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG -- your reading comprehension is as primitive and ape-like as your writing skills! SHOCKER!
(I'm picturing your fat, inert, dusky hulk spreadeagled on your front lawn, a red stain on your sloped forehead, your eyes already glazed over, staring into eternity ... dumb as the day you spurted out of your sow mother. What could possibly be more delicious?)
Your mother hiding in her roommates closet, waiting for her roommates boyfriend to throw away his used condoms so she could use a turkey baster to artificially inseminate herself. Spread eagle, her queen size body on a twin size bed. Your real father is your mothers best friends college creep thing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min SpaceBlues 45,823
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 53 min Terry rigsby 48,939
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 174,913
Amy 7-28 1 hr Mister Tonka 10
Local health care outreach program to Muslims e... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Zioni 68,043
Would you if I said please? 2 hr LexiRC 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters