Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885069 Apr 7, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
seems to me you're mighty ignorant.
ignorance is not the residence of those who are related to history.

let us think of Horseshoe Bend, Bad Axe, Sand Creek, Wounded Knee, the Washita, Bear River, and the Marias.

and who expired who along the Cherokee Trial of Tears of the Long Walk of the Navajo?

the white arrogance that allows you to deny the history that proves that whites are traitorous murdering bastards will end in the culmination that those that i am related to foretold many years ago, and as now plays out in the declining power of the white people who have for many years ruled this country as if impervious of any retribution for past actions. you are not far short of being within a demographic minority that will suffer long and hard for that arrogance. a suffering that i will cherish to my dying day.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#885070 Apr 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Lots Of Liquor
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#885071 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
She's only interested in gay nads; these rightwingers are all degenerates
as lily continues to imbibe
Lincoln

United States

#885074 Apr 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
let us think of Horseshoe Bend, Bad Axe, Sand Creek, Wounded Knee, the Washita, Bear River, and the Marias.
and who expired who along the Cherokee Trial of Tears of the Long Walk of the Navajo?
the white arrogance that allows you to deny the history that proves that whites are traitorous murdering bastards will end in the culmination that those that i am related to foretold many years ago, and as now plays out in the declining power of the white people who have for many years ruled this country as if impervious of any retribution for past actions. you are not far short of being within a demographic minority that will suffer long and hard for that arrogance. a suffering that i will cherish to my dying day.
Republicans seem split between thumpers and ann randites
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#885076 Apr 7, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>If there is no doubt in your mind, then, pardon me,but you are a bigot. All those studies which you refer to, but do not mention, have been debunked. Actual studies show that same sex parenting is flawed and that children are worse off and have issues common to parental neglect due to an absent gender.
I understand your need to admit something, but accepting something as true, which is a lie, is not being honest.
For instance, most straights accept the notion that homosexuality is not a mental disorder. Why? Flawed changes to the DSM, based on politics not science.
Consider the DSM 302 classification prior to the change. The studies conducted showed that homosexuality, frotterism, bestiality and necrophilia were paraphilias in the same class. Please explain how and why gay activists were able to conclude that homosexuality and homosexuality should be removed, but never explained why it was in the same category and why it should be changed.
Was it consent? No, that is a legal social construct. Besides, fluffy teddy bears which people have sex with, do not need to give consent. A paraphilia is an object used to replace normal sexual activities. Don't gay men replace the vagina orifice with the butt, and lesbians replace a penis with dildos, fingers and tongues.
Ask this question? Can't a dad and daughter make a loving parent, or a mom and son? You are right, it is a boundary issue, which is why polygamy, incest, bestiality and pedophilia are not allowed in this society and most.
Actually, the problem is in defining a behavior, homosexuality, as an orientation. Many so-called gays are now ex-gays. Is it fair to a man who dates four women and has a child by each, that he is not able to give them all a loving parent marriage home. That said, it is fair to people who have chosen same sex behavior.
What is not fair is when other people make the choice, then attack others who wish to change and become ex-gays. What is not fair is when these people try to demonize people who do not support their delusions.
I have many friends who are gay and we talk, so the picture that the media and gays try to paint is not a wash here. Most gays were abused as children. Many by parents, some by siblings, others by boy friends, some by priests and teachers. They also say that the gay community is a violent, hateful and judgmental community within to each other.
There is only one definition marriage, and that means man and woman. Anything else is a different thing and not marriage. Perhaps, we should fly in our "trees" and climb our "airplanes".
It is about forced acceptance and perversion of normalcy and the destruction of the family as we know it. Planned parenting now teaches teens that safe sex is gay sex. What?
Sorry to disappoint, but I tried finding a credible source to confirm my suspicions which were the same as yours about adoptive children of homosexuals having more obstacles to overcome.

Couldn't find one.

Gay couples are not terrible people. In fact, the ones I've known are wonderful people. I've wondered myself about some kind of early trauma or something else that occurred in their impressionable years that may have led to homosexuality. But even if this WAS a plausible explanation, most are good people at heart.

You and I are on the same page when it comes to gay marriage.

I also agree we're much too fixated on this alternate lifestyle in our education system and society as a whole.

We've gotten to the point of almost glorifying homosexuality. That is neither a good thing or necessary.
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#885079 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
You're insane in the membrane
Former Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice has said: "The first Republican I knew was my father, and he is still the Republican I most admire. He joined our party because the Democrats in Jim Crow Alabama of 1952 would not register him to vote. The Republicans did. My father has never forgotten that day, and neither have I."

Are you denying the KKK were Democrats in the Old South?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885084 Apr 7, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>The Democratic party at once was the party of the KKK.
The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with hate, ignorance and Jim Crow racism.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885086 Apr 7, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Former Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice has said: "The first Republican I knew was my father, and he is still the Republican I most admire. He joined our party because the Democrats in Jim Crow Alabama of 1952 would not register him to vote. The Republicans did. My father has never forgotten that day, and neither have I."
Are you denying the KKK were Democrats in the Old South?
The demokratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth... Yet wide spread opinion and ignorance among blacks? Race Trumps Common Sense....
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#885090 Apr 7, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I just don't believe your idea of a credible source. Wow, if there were no sources at all, the obvious would be that adopted children have more obstacles period, rather with gay or straight parents.
Please explain how you know that they are wonderful people. I bet you know some pedophiles and rapists who are wonderful people. Sandusky's wife still claims that he is wonderful and innocent. 95% of the RCC priest abuse cases were gays, who were assumed as good people.
I know many gay people, most of the good ones, are the ones who struggle to not be gay and have issues to overcome. Please explain how sex with the same sex, a sin, is different from an adult same sex parent having sex with an adult same sex child.
Perhaps, it is your idea of good.
My best friend at once, was a drug abuser, he was not good, he wanted to be, and he did become good when he accepted Christ and stopped the drug abuse.
The APA and LGBT are not good sources for me, so perhaps you need different sources or perhaps you will never find affirmation because of the sources that you use being gay bias.
Finally it was suggested that children “might actually be better off being raised by a gay couple.”
Although there is little hard evidence to support such a conclusion, advocates of same-sex marriage and gay adoption have declared the science to be settled. Most famous, perhaps, of such declarations is the 2010 paper by social scientists Judith Stacey and Timothy Biblarz, who contended that “based strictly on the published science, one could argue that two women parent better on average than a woman and a man, or at least than a woman and man with a traditional division of family labor.” This contention — that homosexual parenting is either neutral or better than traditional family structures — has found its way into our academic, legal, and cultural conversation and is rarely questioned. Hence the Ninth Circuit’s declaration:“Children raised by gay or lesbian parents are as likely as children raised by heterosexual parents to be healthy, successful, and well-adjusted. The research supporting this conclusion is accepted beyond serious debate in the field of developmental psychology.”
For example, as there are few children in San Francisco’s households overall, there are also few children living with gays in San Francisco. In fact, Georgia is the state that has the most children living with same-sex couples. Latino gay couples have more children than do white gay couples.
Only two of the 175 subjects who reported having a mother in a lesbian relationship spent their whole childhood with the couple, and no children studied spent their entire childhood with two gay males. The numbers drop off pretty sharply as time progressed, too: For example, 57 percent of children spent more than four months with lesbian parents, but only 23 percent spent more than three years. This is interesting in and of itself, but it has serious implications for the study
The ones I know are definitely wonderful, kind and caring people. You and I are not on totally opposite pages of this issue.

There is much too much attention placed on gays and almost an obsession with their somehow being an exclusive group in society just because they are gay.

Homosexuality has been around since the beginning of civilization. But never before in the history of civilization have homosexuals demanded their lifestyle be considered the norm or expected society to redefine the definition of marriage on their behalf.

We've become much too self-absorbed in our present day society. The present hoopla on the part of gays - who are by and large liberals - typically refuse to accept the will of the majority and won't stop until they get their way.

We just have to keep telling them they can't have marriage. Plain and simple.
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#885092 Apr 7, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, no one can take one group and assign good or evil exclusively to them. You are right about glorifying homosexuals, I mean here we are having a conversation about a behavior, which is a sin and which is bad.
You do not know that they are good at heart. I know many gays who will tell you that the gay community is a selfish, racist, sex -oriented, child hating and breeder hating group. The violence rate in gay communities far exceed the norm. In fact, gays are so anti-social and generally sociopaths, in general, that most of Hitlers gas chamber executioners were gays. 70% of prisoners admit to consensual gay sex, so that should be a clue.
If child abuse is abusive, then children who are abused become victims of that abuse and that is not good. I have known people who claimed that they had friends who were gay, who committed suicide and they never knew anything was wrong. Friends? Well, I know something is wrong with my lesbian friends, because we talk and they admit that it is a common condition.
Saying that most gays are good people, is like saying that most drug dealers and abusers are good people. No, they may desire to be, but they abuse drugs because there is a problem.
I've never understood homosexuality. And probably never will.

Yes, I'm sure there are people in the gay community who fit your description. There are those who have an "in your face" attitude and flaunt a bizarre homosexuality and others who are responsible members of the community who you wouldn't even know were gay unless they told you.

But I will never understand something that seems so unnatural on its very surface. The only thing I know is the gays I know are good people at heart. Then again, I've only know about half a dozen in my lifetime personally.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885094 Apr 7, 2013
Anal Fissure in Gay Population

Anal fissure, often confused with hemorrhoids, is common among male homosexuals. Anal and peri-anal ulcers are also common among male homosexuals and can also be confused with anal fissure so it is important to go to the doctor to obtain a diagnosis.
The Book of Colon and Rectal Surgeons states that if you are gay and have an ulcer or an anal fissure, it is recommended that you get tested for other conditions such as Syphilis, Chlamydia, Haemophilus Ducreyi, Cytomegalovirus, Herpes Simplex virus, HIV, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, and Kaposi’s Sarcoma. If you are gay and practice anal sex, any fissure or anal ulcer should be tested for any of these conditions because you are at a higher risk of getting them.

http://projectneon.org/learn/drdick/health/an...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#885095 Apr 7, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Ruh roh! You just revealed you are posting as Straight Black Poop as well as this and several other brain dead entities. LMAO@"all" of u.
You just revealed you're missing a tooth in your frontal mouth and on your gears, babee. You can feel proud having something in common with Lindsay Lohan; constant need for rehab.

Lapeer, MI

#885096 Apr 7, 2013
HERMES wrote:
And here I thought it was dumbfk carol ...
It's spelled Herpes - not Hermes.

Geesh. Can't even get the name straight much less an avatar.

Lapeer, MI

#885097 Apr 7, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
seems to me you're mighty ignorant.
sonicfiller intentionally stays ignorant as a personal policy of keeping solidarity with other Liberals.

Lapeer, MI

#885098 Apr 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
So exterminating the human race would be the best Liberal policy for saving the world.

Isn't that considered to be self-defeating stupidity?

Well...I just answered my own question - twice....Liberal and Self-Defeating Stupidity.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885099 Apr 7, 2013
Gay Bowel Syndrome and other Consequences of Anal Eroticism

The internal anal sphincter (an involuntary muscle) does not look favorably upon foreign objects attempting to enter the rectum. This muscle relaxes during defecation, but remains in a contracted state otherwise, which seals the anal opening.

For a period following receptive anal sex, the internal anal sphincter is stretched and is unable to contract strongly, thereby failing to completely seal the anal opening until the muscle regains its original tone. Repetitive anal sex, especially with large penises or rectal insertions of large objects may damage the internal anal sphincter, thereby preventing complete sealing of the anus, and leading to fecal mucus seepage (anal or fecal incontinence). Additionally, anal sex exacerbates fecal seepage by stimulating colonic motility, which sends feces from the colon down into the lower rectum.

The soiling of clothes from fecal seepage is a problem for many homosexuals. Goldstone mentioned a study where 25% of homosexuals that practiced anoreceptive intercourse and 50% of AIDS-afflicted homosexuals had anal incontinence compared to a 3% rate among heterosexual men.(6) Miles et al. compared 40 male homosexuals (all practiced anoreceptive sex) with 18 male heterosexuals. Only one heterosexual but 14 (35%) homosexuals had frequent anal incontinence.

http://www.homosexinfo.org/Sexuality/AnalErot...

Lapeer, MI

#885100 Apr 7, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans seem split between thumpers and ann randites
Lincoln seems split between humpers with one leg across each tail light.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885101 Apr 7, 2013
The consequences of rimming. In third-world countries, the drinking water supply often gets contaminated with feces, resulting in a disease outbreak. Homosexuals, however, get feces directly from the source via rimming. Not surprisingly, the worms and microbes that occupy their digestive tracts span a good range of parasite diversity: Neisseria gonorrhea, herpes simplex virus, Chlamydia trachomatis, Treponema pallidum, Campylobacter jejuni, Campylobacter fetus fetus, Shigella flexneri, Entamoeba histolytica, Clostridium difficile, Giardia lamblia, and many others, including worms.

Lapeer, MI

#885102 Apr 7, 2013
HERMES wrote:
Somebody did say shrinkingerectiOn was a self-loathing black who shares his sperm with Waxyturd... 2 oompa loompas in a pod ...
Humping an azzhole never got anyone pregnant.

That's why the guys love doing your face.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885103 Apr 7, 2013
In a nutshell,“Four general groups of conditions may be encountered in homosexually active men: classical sexually transmitted diseases (gonorrhea, infections with Chlamydia trachomatis, syphilis, herpes simplex infections, genital warts, pubic lice, scabies); enteric diseases (infections with Shigella species, Campylobacter jejuni, Entamoeba histolytica, Giardia lamblia, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis non-A, non-B, and cytomegalovirus); trauma (fecal incontinence, hemorrhoids, anal fissure, foreign bodies, rectosigmoid tears, allergic proctitis, penile edema, chemical sinusitis, inhaled nitrite burns, and sexual assault of the male patient); and the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).

Homosexuals should understand that just because we are required to tolerate them in legal matters does not mean that we need to accept and/or approve their deviant and diseased behavior. The next thing they'll want to be called normal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 49,333
delhi female 1 hr yatharth 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 182,106
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 51,292
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM