Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,702)

Showing posts 814,021 - 814,040 of1,071,308
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Let me addressed two of your posts at once. You claim that God did not answer your prayers for 12 years and so it must have been wrong. Your claim, right?
So, when you get AIDS, will you pray for 12 years and then just stop taking treatment when you still have it. Forget it, you don't want truth.
You're a piece of crap who is not worthy of a response, but in case any normal people are reading this:

I will never get AIDS. I am married.

If you pretend to be concerned about AIDS in the gay community, then you either support gay marriage, which naturally promotes monogamy, or you are a hypocrite.

The vast majority of gay people will never get AIDS. Learn it.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim that you are married, but you live in Florida and so you make two lies, by claiming a marriage and to a male.
I am and will always be married. Whether or not certain states RECOGNIZE that legally, it still exists. Always. Deal with it, because there's nothing you can do about it, and the states will be forced to recognize it in my lifetime.

The rest of your post is crap (as usual.)

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>No, we have you to blame. Here is why. Obama supported sodomy bestiality in the military, because his gay supporters urges him to. A gay claimed that he was Obama's gay lover and they discovered court records of Obama's gay membership. Obama received more donations from gay groups than from any other group.
All of this and alleged Christian blacks and Catholic Latinos voted for Obama at a rate of 93% and 71%.
What you did do, was keep pushing your racist hate agenda against blacks and allow them to incorporate behaviors such as homosexuality and illegal crossing the border into their agenda. The Republican face was a white face and it showed at their convention. If Republicans had embraced legal Latinos, Christian blacks and Jews, the they would have won. The black church was prepared to denounce their support of Obama over DOMA and same sex marriage.
You all made it a race issue and for that you lost, so you have only yourself to blame for the economy and same sex marriages.
You actually wrote "Do you Mine" in your avatar??? BWAAAAA! Of course, you're new here AND totally African-American! Hell, I'll give you break, maybe you're Flack's future grandbabydaddy, workin' for Massey.(As previously state, how do you flucks get so stupid in only seventy/eighty years?)

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>You poor gay child. When Obama came out for same sex marriage, the Black Church Caucus threatened to denounce their support. Blacks still are against same sex marriage at a rate of 77%. Blacks supported a black president and were offended by a racist appearing Republican party.
If blacks and gays were natural allies, then why do gays hate blacks and segregate and call them the N-word. The only thing that gays have done is incite racism and attempt to replace black civil rights with gay rights. Black gays often tell us name calling, segregation and isolation.
The black church can't stop legalization of my marriage. Get used to it. They can make all the empty threats they want. They can't do anything about it. Prove your 77% figure because that's nonsense.

Why do you lie so much? Where do you get the nonsense that gays hate blacks? Do gay blacks hate themselves? See, you can guess and make things up, but I know the truth. I tended bar in gay bars for several years. Nobody mistreated gay black people.

However, racism is still rampant among straight people in the South.

I can't even believe I'm bothering to respond to your crap. That's coming to an end.

Stay ignorant.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>To get carpet burns, means she would have to put her fat behind on the carpet....
I'm seriously beginning to believe that god herself can't save a "wretch" like you from your own arrogant, ignorant illiteracy. One must only assume that the "beautiful wife" (whom you go on your own SSI) never found uses for knees and elbows in all those wasted years...

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> First I'll elude to how you successfully dodged my questions, but that's cool. I'll fill you in on something. God is in you, in your spirit. The devil is in you, in your mind. Your letting the devil in your mind pervert your spirit. I do as such with my cigarette addiction. You have to truly put your spirit in front of your mind in order to seek absolution on the matter. If it had to be prayed on in the first place the devil was in the details. I got something good for you to read. Google the God memorandum. I won't go into detail, but it should give you an enlightenment on my train of thought! I'm quite sure you'll appreciate the words & logic!
I did not dodge anything. I've wasted way too much effort on you at this point. You're lost, and it's not my job to help you get found. I've repeatedly suggested prayer. I hope you go that route.

But don't be arrogant enough to think you can tell me about my relationship with God. I know better than you.

You are so stuck on your assumptions you can't even get near the truth.

May someone make the same kind of assumptions about you. You deserve that and worse.

You don't represent God. God isn't a dickhead.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Belief in "God" will get you dismissed from the new left.
I'm not the left, so they can have at it.
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You actually wrote "Do you Mine" in your avatar??? BWAAAAA! Of course, you're new here AND totally African-American! Hell, I'll give you break, maybe you're Flack's future grandbabydaddy, workin' for Massey.(As previously state, how do you flucks get so stupid in only seventy/eighty years?)
..."as previously state"...BWAAAAA! He be a former student of fake teacher babymama leosanus...BWAAAAA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

leosanusbama wrote:
<quoted text> ..."as previously state"...BWAAAAA! He be a former student of fake teacher babymama leosanus...BWAAAAA!
GFY, floDUH, I've made a lot more typos than that; however, at least I know who I am. Why don't you try that? Trust me, one of you fluckin' flakers is more than enough...you "mine" that?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not dodge anything. I've wasted way too much effort on you at this point. You're lost, and it's not my job to help you get found. I've repeatedly suggested prayer. I hope you go that route.
But don't be arrogant enough to think you can tell me about my relationship with God. I know better than you.
You are so stuck on your assumptions you can't even get near the truth.
May someone make the same kind of assumptions about you. You deserve that and worse.
You don't represent God. God isn't a dickhead.
The ignoramus wants to "elude to" something to prove his intellect...I think Realtime's right; there are only one or two posting as most of this legion of loons. They're not really worth the effort.
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>GFY, floDUH, I've made a lot more typos than that; however, at least I know who I am. Why don't you try that? Trust me, one of you fluckin' flakers is more than enough...you "mine" that?
fake teacher illegitimate babymama pleads her Obama-sucking case for spreading her filthy foul mouth language lesson for her illegitimate off-spring. I only hope lily boca raton fl is the illegitimate GODmother, hence, the language. BWAAAAAA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing, I can and did change my avatar. BWAAAAA! Of course, it does not take long to out you racist bigots. What is funny, is that you are obviously a bigot racist. I mean, I could not be Asian, white or Latino and point out the Mary and Jesus were Black, although most of these non-white countries know this to be true.
As for the Black Pope thing, there have been 3 black African Popes in the RCC.
Carry on, bigot, your self hatred is funny.
Sorry, dumbass, but pointing out that the word is MIND not MINE is not racist--and racist bigot is redundant. Let me allude (you spell it elude, I believe) to the difference between what one can do and what he should do: If you're going to pretend to be a homophobic black guy, you should probably just keep the one avatar and work on your schtick, otherwise, you just wind up being twice (or more) as unbelievable.
NeverNOTsupriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
#97090 Apr 5, 2011
I wrote: <quoted text>
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you Not Surprized"........
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits Not Surprized. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of.
I resurfaced from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters round the world? Better watch your step there Not Surprized, the Moderators are watching me, the psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros script.
Oct 17, 2009
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
I am a known stalker, I've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
I am the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to myself.
Come on now...... What's your purpose ?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
42459 Feb 26, 2010
I wrote:
Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems. Something tells me PS Three will be coming round the bend in the not too distant future.
It appears you have too much time on your hands.
I am the turd that won't flush.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NeverNOTsupriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
I am still circling the bowl
Where's all my sockpuppets stalker?
I am trolling carnival of sockpuppets.
I am also known as the stalker topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text> <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser). 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
#93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011 #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
<quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NeverNOTsupriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Reply Jun 9, 2010
I am a known stalker, you've been sanctioned by Topix on several occasions.
I am the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
Jun 18, 2011
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
Are you saying the Moderator did not come in here and warn you for your anti social behavior in posting that Woman's personal information?
In your delusional mind, this never happened? ROFLMAO, You're a Fraud...... ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO..... It's sad to see a grown man sniveling, whinning and LYING..
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/woodhaven-ny/...
Not Surprized!
NeverNOTsupriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
#97090 Apr 5, 2011
I wrote: <quoted text>
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you Homer 2016"........
<quoted text>
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits Nuculur option. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of.
I resurfaced from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters round the world? Better watch my step there , the Moderators are watching you psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros script.
Oct 17, 2009
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
I am a known stalker, I've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
I am the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to myself.
42459 Feb 26, 2010
Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems. Something tells me PS Three will be coming round the bend in the not too distant future.
Not Surprized, the turd that won't flush.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NeverNOTsupriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
#97090 Apr 5, 2011

POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you sonicfilter"........
<quoted text>
Answer that question "Big Woman"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
leosnana is stalkin again wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits Realtime. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of.
I resurfaced from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking men and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters round the world? Better watch your step there Tony C, the Moderators are watching you psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros script I see.
Oct 17, 2009
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
Oct 15, 2009
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
PDUPONT you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
42459 Feb 26, 2010
Not Surprized, the turd that won't flush.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, dumbass, but pointing out that the word is MIND not MINE is not racist--and racist bigot is redundant. Let me allude (you spell it elude, I believe) to the difference between what one can do and what he should do: If you're going to pretend to be a homophobic black guy, you should probably just keep the one avatar and work on your schtick, otherwise, you just wind up being twice (or more) as unbelievable.
lowlifebottomfeedingfaketeache rillegitimatebabymamaforsure say what? LOL
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I'm thinking there are hundreds of thousands of Americans, Iraqis, and financiers who are not laughing. http://youtu.be/GvliUuXjbL4
You might find this interesting.

Under Saddam, there were only three local channels run or controlled by the government. Satellite television was outlawed.

Today, there are a dozen stations and nearly every household has a satellite dish watching programs from throughout the world.

The number of local Iraqi channels and programs has expanded since the collapse of Saddam Hussein's regime.

Iraqis now watch sitcoms, political satires and even reality shows, unheard of under Saddam.

Said one Iraqi, "Now you have more freedom to express yourself and tackle different issues unlike before the war."

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/ira...

That's at least something to smile about, isn't it?
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

SERIOUS WARNING FOR Washington and Oregon Friends--BE WARNED:

The Hanford nuclear dump on the Columbia River at the Washington and Oregon border is at risk of exploding due to buildup of hydrogen gas in the storage tanks.

This could be a catastrophe of the highest order!! Nuclear engineers now face the almost impossible task of removing 56 million gallons of radioactive waste that includes plutonium...

http://news.yahoo.com/nuclear-board-warns-han...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 814,021 - 814,040 of1,071,308
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,527
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Cali Girl 2014 48,673
Amy 7-10 14 min Pippa 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min Toj 97,413
Abby 7-10 34 min PEllen 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min SpaceBlues 45,437
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,114
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••