Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

#884717 Apr 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, dumbass, but pointing out that the word is MIND not MINE is not racist--and racist bigot is redundant. Let me allude (you spell it elude, I believe) to the difference between what one can do and what he should do: If you're going to pretend to be a homophobic black guy, you should probably just keep the one avatar and work on your schtick, otherwise, you just wind up being twice (or more) as unbelievable.
lowlifebottomfeedingfaketeache rillegitimatebabymamaforsure say what? LOL
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#884720 Apr 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I'm thinking there are hundreds of thousands of Americans, Iraqis, and financiers who are not laughing. http://youtu.be/GvliUuXjbL4
You might find this interesting.

Under Saddam, there were only three local channels run or controlled by the government. Satellite television was outlawed.

Today, there are a dozen stations and nearly every household has a satellite dish watching programs from throughout the world.

The number of local Iraqi channels and programs has expanded since the collapse of Saddam Hussein's regime.

Iraqis now watch sitcoms, political satires and even reality shows, unheard of under Saddam.

Said one Iraqi, "Now you have more freedom to express yourself and tackle different issues unlike before the war."

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/ira...

That's at least something to smile about, isn't it?
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#884721 Apr 6, 2013
SERIOUS WARNING FOR Washington and Oregon Friends--BE WARNED:

The Hanford nuclear dump on the Columbia River at the Washington and Oregon border is at risk of exploding due to buildup of hydrogen gas in the storage tanks.

This could be a catastrophe of the highest order!! Nuclear engineers now face the almost impossible task of removing 56 million gallons of radioactive waste that includes plutonium...

http://news.yahoo.com/nuclear-board-warns-han...
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#884722 Apr 6, 2013
Another large oil spill occurred this week, this time in the Houston Bayou.

http://intellihub.com/2013/04/06/oil-spills-i...
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#884723 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You can differ all you want. You're nobody.
And if you say Obama is not smart, you're not credible.
Next.
You're a queer nobody, destined to be an outcast, a freak for eternity.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#884724 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about intelligence and use the phrase "on a role?"
The man is smart. There is no disputing that.
How many of Obama's 7 extra states have you visited? Only an idiot would say we have 57 states.

I'll try and dig up the video where Obama stutters and stammers for 45 seconds trying to answer an unscripted question, it's hilarious and embarrassing at the same time..
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#884725 Apr 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I see you include 2008.
I have news. Bush was President in 2008. We were just getting into the Great Bush Recession.
More people are working today then when Obama took office.
Unemployment rolls swell last month, douchebag lying sack of shit Obama has accomplished nothing.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#884726 Apr 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>As there were at Columbine, Methmouth? Even you can't be that stupid...well, I might occasionally be wrong in my appraisal of southern trolls.
Anal Annie, still working the truck stops to support little special needs Leo?
Smackem

United States

#884727 Apr 6, 2013
Could this thread possibly BE any more boring than it is?
Smackem

United States

#884729 Apr 6, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of Obama's 7 extra states have you visited? Only an idiot would say we have 57 states.
I'll try and dig up the video where Obama stutters and stammers for 45 seconds trying to answer an unscripted question, it's hilarious and embarrassing at the same time..
Be sure to come up with the one where Reagan says "Trees cause more pollution than cars" and GHW Bush saying "I was out of the loop on Iran-Contra".
Smackem

United States

#884730 Apr 6, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Under Saddam, there were only three local channels run or controlled by the government. Satellite television was outlawed.
Today, there are a dozen stations and nearly every household has a satellite dish watching programs from throughout the world.
The number of local Iraqi channels and programs has expanded since the collapse of Saddam Hussein's regime.
Iraqis now watch sitcoms, political satires and even reality shows, unheard of under Saddam.
Said one Iraqi, "Now you have more freedom to express yourself and tackle different issues unlike before the war."
Are you a CIA-paid propagandist?

Iraq has degenerated into an incredibly lawless state, with para-military groups trained by our CIA and military torturing and killing throughout.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#884731 Apr 6, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal Annie, still working the truck stops to support little special needs Leo?
What are his special needs?
If someone breaks your legss are you special needs?
Smackem

United States

#884732 Apr 6, 2013
I guess "Ledville Lou" ingested so much lead, it finally clogged the arteries to his brain and he keeled over.

We'll miss you, Lou.

Bah ha ha
Smackem

United States

#884733 Apr 6, 2013
I run a profitable, multi-billion dollar corporation.

Thanks to all the GOP corporate welfare I get.
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#884734 Apr 6, 2013
Smackem wrote:
Could this thread possibly BE any more boring than it is?
Yes, it could. It does have it's exciting moments.

There's a slump in the news, so we're basically just bracing for the worst and taking it out on each other.
Smackem

United States

#884735 Apr 6, 2013
The business of America is BUSINESS!

Now cough up my corporate welfare check, elephants, or no campaign donations in 2014.
Flori-DUH

United States

#884736 Apr 6, 2013
Ah, the GOP cochroachies had scurried back under the fridge to wait me out.

Here comes the Raid spray, roaches.
GOP Cochroach

United States

#884737 Apr 6, 2013
ha ha

No matter how many of us you spray, we will always come back.

Like ignorance, we are pervasive.
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#884738 Apr 6, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lest some forgot Saddams regimish ways (or maybe too young to remember?)

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/12/world/meast/kuw...
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#884739 Apr 6, 2013
Smackem wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a CIA-paid propagandist?
Iraq has degenerated into an incredibly lawless state, with para-military groups trained by our CIA and military torturing and killing throughout.
Ah, a liberal...shoot the messenger. The source was USA Today.

However, what you say is true only because Obama left Iraq too soon.

"By ending America's military presence in Iraq, President Obama has irresponsibly endangered that country's progress in internal security, sectarian reconciliation, and democratic reform—progress that U.S. troops had fought hard to facilitate."
-Robert Zarate, policy director of the Foreign Policy Initiative in Washington, D.C.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,584
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min ferrerman 98,206
Amy 9-16 13 min Kuuipo 13
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min Eric 69,363
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 14 min Reps 1,921
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min LRS 177,974
Amy 9-15 59 min Stina2 11
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••