Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
813,961 - 813,980 of 1,079,440 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> As I've said, a baby isn't born anything & fact you can see with your own eyes. Call it the science of life! Any person now coming out with new evidence of gay being embedded in certain humans DNA obviously has a gay agenda. This is common sense stuff you can see with you own eyes. So you mean to tell me you don't have a choice of what type of woman you lime, be it black, white, Latin, Asian, whatever? Yes, you choose what you like. As I said, it's called sexual preference because it's what a person prefers! Now show me some science that can dispute what my eyes saw & brain processed. Kinda funny we have no gays in my entire family. Not cuz of a gene, it's cuz we follow in the steps of our role models. You mimic whoever you admitted & was close to you. Behind every gay child is a gay uncle, cousin, or family friend, trust me!
NJ Raider 1"
Your analysis is incorrect. Your bias is speaking.
Peace
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the Republican party, which then claims to tell people whom to f**k and which hole to use.
Says the liar who claims it is not a DemocRAT.

Yawn.
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I'm thinking there are hundreds of thousands of Americans, Iraqis, and financiers who are not laughing. http://youtu.be/GvliUuXjbL4
Since when were you able to think?
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Oh lookie!

It's the Spelling Police moron hypocrite who doesn't know when to use an a or an an!

Bawahhhhhh!!!!!
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So you "wretched" all over the carpet, did you? Sometimes I think you "all" just can't be this stupid, but then you continue to out-do yourselves day and night, night and day...

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
When you ask a respectful question, you'll get a respectful answer.
Don't assume your mere presents makes you worthy of respect. In my estimation, you should humble yourself before the people you want sympathy from, not bludgeon them with your offensive, in your face version of 'normality'.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So you "wretched" all over the carpet, did you? Sometimes I think you "all" just can't be this stupid, but then you continue to out-do yourselves day and night, night and day...
Give us a 'pelling lesson Leo, it's about all your lieberal opinion is good for.....
Ted

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Wow that's news when is he going to start his new JOB .

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

I'm waiting Leo.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

You golfers need to check out Bubba Watson's new Hover Golf Cart. I want one!!!
Mud Blood and Beer

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Mud Blood and Beer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here he is in all looney tune splendor
realbrother berates black female caller part 1
and then there's this
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
For some reason one of the videos did not post.
Here it is again. Realnutjob blowing a gasket

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the things you need to work on is your spelling. This sh!t is not easy to read.
Living a lie would be living in the closet. So there goes your little theory.
I am not living a lie, I am not living in sin, I am not broadcasting my deficiencies. Being gay is not a deficiency, so that doesn't even make sense.
It's not my job to explain religion in general or my religion to you. That's your spiritual journey and that's between you and God. You don't know enough to tell me I am contradicting God. I am obviously further along on that spiritual journey than you. I take no credit for that. It's just our respective paths. But when you move forward, it's easier to recognize people who are now where you once were.
I'm not kidding. Pray on it. For a long time. I already did, a lot more than you. I'm the expert. You're not.
By the way, do you think punishments only come after death? I see most people who live against God tend to have a fairly steady punishment throughout their life.
So where is my punishment? I have no complaints in my life (save this one against the government.) That's how it is when you live your life in tune with God. You, on the other hand, worship an idol and call it 'the bible.'
The proof is in the pudding. If I was doing something wrong, I would know it. I don't do wrong things. God gave me a very strong conscience and I learned very young I feel strong regret if I do something wrong - like when I tried to date girls. That was wrong. I felt very guilty because I knew deep down I was deceiving them, and using them as an experiment to "make sure." THAT was wrong, and for that, I apologized to God.
The other thing I apologized to God for, about 16 years ago, was for the gap in my faith that prevented me from trusting Him making me gay. That was wrong. That was my human weakness, listening to The World and not trusting God. God will not give you more than you can handle. God made me gay. Therefore, I can handle it.
When you pray for something for 12 years and there is no movement on it in any way - while your other prayers are answered one way or another - you have to ask yourself why. Why did God choose not to make me straight? I was celibate, I was a freaking angel, I prayed every day, etc. etc. yet God did not answer that prayer. At some point you have to realize there is a reason He is not answering that prayer: because He knows better. We don't have to understand. We just have to have faith in His wisdom.
God can change a monkey into a horse, too. But no matter how much you pray over that monkey, it's not going to happen. He had his reason for making that monkey.
Are you asking us to pray over your monkey?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, "your question goes MUTE?" Phew, the standards in Newark must be MUCH worse than even I imagined. It's like you make a honker in every sentence, then hitch up your black cajones and wade in for more.
Hey, Fetchit? That beaner babe must be as enticing as a big vat of rice and beans for you to be spending your entire Saturday on a crap forum where everybody thinks you're a dumbsh!t! And the boyz? What of them? Do you just put the yard apes out in the yard and hope they don't fling their poo as passersby?
Hahahahahahaha -- 3 b/r dump with pasteboard walls where you can your neighbor's gas! Uh huh ... you "movin' on up," for sho Fetchit.
Now rotate my tires before I verbally F the black right outta ya!
You've got the personality of a sticky doorknob in a SF Bathhouse.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a poor attempt at deflection.
I don't have an overinflated ego, nor am I insecure. I simply judge content partially on spelling and grammar, as appropriate.
You simply judge content on spelling and grammar because you wrongly think it can bolster your phony arguments. Shooting blanks becomes ineffective as soon as your opponent figures out that you have no bullets but only loud bluff and bluster.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it, I know it, and I live it.
God moves in mysterious ways - especially when you are the one doing the moving.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA.....

God is not your personal Finger Puppet, Doodette.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Be thankful for those who wretch all over your carpet.

The lubrication saves you from getting carpet burns.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I'm thinking there are hundreds of thousands of Americans, Iraqis, and financiers who are not laughing. http://youtu.be/GvliUuXjbL4
Hey,Leo,which side of the fence are you placing your support.....Karen Lewis or Rahm Emanuel? lol

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Be thankful for those who wretch all over your carpet.
The lubrication saves you from getting carpet burns.
To get carpet burns, means she would have to put her fat behind on the carpet....
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you're a novice. And this is a long explanation which I really didn't want to bother with, because it's going to be lost on you, anyway. You're not ready for it. And I need to get to the beach.
First of all, I do not throw out the OT in its entirety. Also, Jesus never said one word about homosexuality in what you consider "the" bible.
Most importantly, we don't have an original bible on earth. The oldest versions we have are in ancient Greek and Hebrew. If you ever took a Spanish class, you know that not every word translates perfectly from one language to another.
Sorry, but if I'm reading "God's Word" then I want the real thing, not "close enough."
What you are reading in English is a translation of a translation, and if it was accurate, then there could only be ONE version in each language. Go to a book store and tell me how many versions of bibles there are. That's why the term "The" bible is a joke. There are many bibles. Not one is 100% perfectly accurately translated.
Now, we all know God COULD have preserved the original if He wanted. He didn't. He actively chose not to. So you have to ask yourself why.
My interpretation is that "the" bibles are a starting point. Reading them MUST be supplemented with prayer, because no matter which version you use, things don't make sense and things contradict each other. I believe God reveals to you what you need at the time if you are a person of faith.
Now, we know for an absolute fact that the word used in Leviticus was not about gay people, it was about temple prostitutes, who were often male. When you talk about prostitutes, do you take that to mean about all women? Or just about all prostitutes? That's what I thought.
If there is any doubt that men with agendas changed things to be against gay people, look at the most traditional King James version which never uses the word homosexual, and then look at the more modern versions that chose to add the word homosexual. That proves men with agendas knowingly made bibles anti-gay, going back who knows how long. And don't think a lot of people living today wouldn't take it further if they could get away with it.
People used the bible against black people, they used it to support slavery, they can twist it however they want. But when things don't jive with The Big Message, then they don't jive, and you have to question that and pray on it. If you genuinely want to follow God and not men, then you pray for guidance and understanding, not to prove your own point.
You have a bass-ackwards approach to this. Pray, and maybe He will help you.
That's the very short, simple version. Also research where the bibles came from. Very eye opening. If you care about your soul, you can't just believe what you heard the priest say when you were 10. You have to put the work in, do the research, do the prayer, come what may. Remember, the answer I wanted was not the answer I got. I fought God for years because I thought I could demand to be straight. That was not His plan. Don't you presume to know His plan.
First I'll elude to how you successfully dodged my questions, but that's cool. I'll fill you in on something. God is in you, in your spirit. The devil is in you, in your mind. Your letting the devil in your mind pervert your spirit. I do as such with my cigarette addiction. You have to truly put your spirit in front of your mind in order to seek absolution on the matter. If it had to be prayed on in the first place the devil was in the details. I got something good for you to read. Google the God memorandum. I won't go into detail, but it should give you an enlightenment on my train of thought! I'm quite sure you'll appreciate the words & logic!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony's right; your sh!t is painful to read. It almost makes one's eyes bleed, or makes you want to poke them out. Dig it mofo -- you're a dumb bag of black fat -- the very bottom of the barrel. You pork fatties. You got a GED from a ... GED mill. You can barely make your babyish gibberish understandable. Luckily, nobody wants to, except your beaner toss pot.
Pizz off, Step 'N Fetchit; you're beginning to stink worse than your Newark apartment. Now get bizzy cranking out some more morons for the welfare rolls these idiots on here keep complaining about. You've shown yourass so many times on here, it like you turned the place into one big, black crack.
Sounds like we have one pissed-off homosexual here.

NJraider will soon learn that the left requires one to buy the whole program, hook, line, and sinker. Just because you're black and love Obama doesn't mean that you're not dogmeat if you question homosexuality.

Black Christians need not apply to the new left.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Definitely, but doesn't make 1 anymore wrong than the other. One can point out that women outnumber men 8/1, so either men were meant to have more than 1 women, or women are meant not only for meant women too! You can rest assure that there's logic behind the disparity!
Regardless, lesbian sex is still hot.

Two guys kissing makes you puke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min danetoo 67,907
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Religionthebiglie 48,888
Abby 7-24 16 min Toj 32
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,529
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 33 min Toj 97,522
Possible Health Effects of Radiation Exposure a... 43 min CDC 1
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 1 hr Wrecked 12
Amy 7-24 1 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••