Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
813,961 - 813,980 of 1,102,030 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#884673 Apr 6, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Tell that to Sandra Mize, a 63 year old widow, a grandma, who lives in Spokane, WA. A 35 year old scum bag, Sean Denny, kicked in her door and entered her home, she shot at the asshole, unfortunately she missed but the loser cowered on the floor begging her not to shoot him. She used her cell to call 911, minutes later police arrived, told the lady to put down her firearm, when she did the coward ran. He did not get far the police were at the back door to meet him, he ran the other way but a police dog got him, bit him, must have been a good bite the creep required medical attention.
In your mind Sandra should have just backed down and let him steal what he wanted and abuse her if he choose to.
You are stoopid!!!
Peace
KMA
Brilliant thinking dumbass Eed.

One example.

Tell it to the guy who blew the head off his kid.

In my mind she should have called the police.

Inly in the world of dumbass Eed is B & E a death penalty crime.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#884675 Apr 6, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, imbecile, I certainly will! For that's surely what they must be, if you think so! I mean, "slurrish" is in the eye of the beholder, after all (why do you people keep making up your own words? You're like babies in this way.)
Of course, I couldn't possibly be taking you self-loathing closet cases/blacks to task for being the illiterate, inane baiters you most assuredly are, now, CAN I?
Now quit whining about getting some of what you so amateurishly dish out -- chum bucket.
Hey dumbfk, you haven't found a rock to slither under yet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#884676 Apr 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone saying they are smarter than a slur slinging POS like you really isn't much of a compliment but likely very obvious for the vast majority of people.
Pot, kettle....sucker on steroids....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884677 Apr 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
One example.
It is in your state if the homeowner chooses to assert his right to defend his home.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884678 Apr 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
One example.
By the way, how is your sockpuppet Pierre?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#884679 Apr 6, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like we have one pissed-off homosexual here.
NJraider will soon learn that the left requires one to buy the whole program, hook, line, and sinker. Just because you're black and love Obama doesn't mean that you're not dogmeat if you question homosexuality.
Black Christians need not apply to the new left.
I tried to tell y'all from the beginning, I have no political affiliation. Just happens that you all take my positions as liberal, & just happens that now that I'm not on the same side of the fence with them on this issue, they're pushing me to the right. My positions come from inside tho I try to keep my mind open fire alternative views.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#884683 Apr 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I tried to tell y'all from the beginning, I have no political affiliation. Just happens that you all take my positions as liberal, & just happens that now that I'm not on the same side of the fence with them on this issue, they're pushing me to the right. My positions come from inside tho I try to keep my mind open fire alternative views.
Joe Lieberman was as faithful to the left as they come. The man was candidate Al Jazeera Gores running mate but he was cricified by Democrats for a single issue as the Democrats are doing to you here because the fascist Democrats have no tollerance. lily has the gall to call you an oreo which is beyond rediculous.

I applaud you for having the balls to stand up for your beliefs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#884684 Apr 6, 2013
HERMES wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody on the "left" wants you, you brow-beaten illiterate. Nobody really wants you, but teatards will take anybody with a pulse, or a pulsing member.
go suck it pansey.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#884685 Apr 6, 2013
HERMES wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody on the "left" wants you, you brow-beaten illiterate. Nobody really wants you, but teatards will take anybody with a pulse, or a pulsing member.
Giving the fact that you're responding to what I said in my post, you already knew I didn't want you before you posted that dumshit. One things in common on this thread, you dudes lack an imagination. Your snappy comebacks aren't snappy at all, & don't qualify as comebacks. but like your butt butties, you sure can read a dictionary! Lol! Get a life then a wife. Your blow up doll is killing too much time from your lonely existence!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884686 Apr 6, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't assume your mere presents makes you worthy of respect. In my estimation, you should humble yourself before the people you want sympathy from, not bludgeon them with your offensive, in your face version of 'normality'.
1. F*** you. Who the hell do you think you are?
2. I didn't give you any presents.(Yes, I'm making fun of your stupidity again.)
3. Normal people give each other the benefit of the doubt when it comes to respect in a discussion.
4. Shove your sympathy.
5. The law will bludgeon you with my normality soon enough.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884687 Apr 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I did Evidently you're as GD dumb as the slur slinging slug.
GFY
lily boca raton fl?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#884688 Apr 6, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
I'm waiting Leo.
And you can keep on 'til hell freezes over before I deign to point out that you, Mud Builder of the Modulars, a legend among the mini-minded, doesn't know the difference between presence and presents. You "all" ruin every thread you're on and then go stalking because the discussions you generate among "yourselves" is totally boring even with half-sits. Just leave me alone...let someone else take your gun from you cold dead ass asap.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884689 Apr 6, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Let me addressed two of your posts at once. You claim that God did not answer your prayers for 12 years and so it must have been wrong. Your claim, right?
So, when you get AIDS, will you pray for 12 years and then just stop taking treatment when you still have it. Forget it, you don't want truth.
You're a piece of crap who is not worthy of a response, but in case any normal people are reading this:

I will never get AIDS. I am married.

If you pretend to be concerned about AIDS in the gay community, then you either support gay marriage, which naturally promotes monogamy, or you are a hypocrite.

The vast majority of gay people will never get AIDS. Learn it.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884690 Apr 6, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim that you are married, but you live in Florida and so you make two lies, by claiming a marriage and to a male.
I am and will always be married. Whether or not certain states RECOGNIZE that legally, it still exists. Always. Deal with it, because there's nothing you can do about it, and the states will be forced to recognize it in my lifetime.

The rest of your post is crap (as usual.)

#884691 Apr 6, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>No, we have you to blame. Here is why. Obama supported sodomy bestiality in the military, because his gay supporters urges him to. A gay claimed that he was Obama's gay lover and they discovered court records of Obama's gay membership. Obama received more donations from gay groups than from any other group.
All of this and alleged Christian blacks and Catholic Latinos voted for Obama at a rate of 93% and 71%.
What you did do, was keep pushing your racist hate agenda against blacks and allow them to incorporate behaviors such as homosexuality and illegal crossing the border into their agenda. The Republican face was a white face and it showed at their convention. If Republicans had embraced legal Latinos, Christian blacks and Jews, the they would have won. The black church was prepared to denounce their support of Obama over DOMA and same sex marriage.
You all made it a race issue and for that you lost, so you have only yourself to blame for the economy and same sex marriages.
You actually wrote "Do you Mine" in your avatar??? BWAAAAA! Of course, you're new here AND totally African-American! Hell, I'll give you break, maybe you're Flack's future grandbabydaddy, workin' for Massey.(As previously state, how do you flucks get so stupid in only seventy/eighty years?)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884692 Apr 6, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>You poor gay child. When Obama came out for same sex marriage, the Black Church Caucus threatened to denounce their support. Blacks still are against same sex marriage at a rate of 77%. Blacks supported a black president and were offended by a racist appearing Republican party.
If blacks and gays were natural allies, then why do gays hate blacks and segregate and call them the N-word. The only thing that gays have done is incite racism and attempt to replace black civil rights with gay rights. Black gays often tell us name calling, segregation and isolation.
The black church can't stop legalization of my marriage. Get used to it. They can make all the empty threats they want. They can't do anything about it. Prove your 77% figure because that's nonsense.

Why do you lie so much? Where do you get the nonsense that gays hate blacks? Do gay blacks hate themselves? See, you can guess and make things up, but I know the truth. I tended bar in gay bars for several years. Nobody mistreated gay black people.

However, racism is still rampant among straight people in the South.

I can't even believe I'm bothering to respond to your crap. That's coming to an end.

Stay ignorant.

#884693 Apr 6, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>To get carpet burns, means she would have to put her fat behind on the carpet....
I'm seriously beginning to believe that god herself can't save a "wretch" like you from your own arrogant, ignorant illiteracy. One must only assume that the "beautiful wife" (whom you go on your own SSI) never found uses for knees and elbows in all those wasted years...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884694 Apr 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> First I'll elude to how you successfully dodged my questions, but that's cool. I'll fill you in on something. God is in you, in your spirit. The devil is in you, in your mind. Your letting the devil in your mind pervert your spirit. I do as such with my cigarette addiction. You have to truly put your spirit in front of your mind in order to seek absolution on the matter. If it had to be prayed on in the first place the devil was in the details. I got something good for you to read. Google the God memorandum. I won't go into detail, but it should give you an enlightenment on my train of thought! I'm quite sure you'll appreciate the words & logic!
I did not dodge anything. I've wasted way too much effort on you at this point. You're lost, and it's not my job to help you get found. I've repeatedly suggested prayer. I hope you go that route.

But don't be arrogant enough to think you can tell me about my relationship with God. I know better than you.

You are so stuck on your assumptions you can't even get near the truth.

May someone make the same kind of assumptions about you. You deserve that and worse.

You don't represent God. God isn't a dickhead.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884695 Apr 6, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Belief in "God" will get you dismissed from the new left.
I'm not the left, so they can have at it.
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

#884696 Apr 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You actually wrote "Do you Mine" in your avatar??? BWAAAAA! Of course, you're new here AND totally African-American! Hell, I'll give you break, maybe you're Flack's future grandbabydaddy, workin' for Massey.(As previously state, how do you flucks get so stupid in only seventy/eighty years?)
..."as previously state"...BWAAAAA! He be a former student of fake teacher babymama leosanus...BWAAAAA!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min LRS 177,549
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min gcaveman1 46,390
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min J RULES 69,109
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,520
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,669
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,264
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••