Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1432844 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#885448 Apr 8, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>So, you agree with the APA,when they say that pedophilia is not a psychological disorder. Please explain why after the APA vote to remove homosexuality as a disorder, 65% of the members said that they opposed the decision and over 5,000 members left.
Also, no medical organization says that gays are born that way. They actually say that the primary factors are socialization and environmental.
Another gay lie, gays commit suicide at the same rate in Canada and the Netherlands as in the US, and these are gay friendly countries.
Your hatred for gays causes the suicides, because suicide is a mental illness so the issue is internal in gays and inherent with the disorder of choosing homosexuality. Homosexuality is like a psychosomatic drug.
We already went over this gay parenting issue, but I will gladly help, because I like you gays.
Finally it was suggested that children “might actually be better off being raised by a gay couple.”
"Although there is little hard evidence to support such a conclusion, advocates of same-sex marriage and gay adoption have declared the science to be settled."
"Contrary to stereotypes, there is no real concentration of children where gays tend to live en masse. For example, as there are few children in San Francisco’s households overall, there are also few children living with gays in San Francisco. In fact, Georgia is the state that has the most children living with same-sex couples. Despite being allegedly less gay-friendly, Middle America is very well represented in the gay-couple-with-child demographic. And consistent with general trends, Latino gay couples have more children than do white gay couples."
Right, Knock-knock, you're just totally involved in the APA (you couldn't understand a psychology textbook or APA professional articles if they were done in graphic novel style). "ncompatibility with APA Policies

Discriminatory legislation and initiatives stand in explicit violation of earlier APA policies. Relevant APA policies, rooted in empirical data, have established that there is no basis for discrimination against lesbians, gay men and bisexual people (Conger, 1975); that there is no basis for legal enactments that limit legal recourse in the face of discrimination based on sexual orientation (APA, 1993); that there is no basis for discrimination against same-sex couples in marriage rights (Paige, 2005a) or parental rights (Paige, 2005b).

Therefore, there exists essential incompatibility between APA's existing policies and the discriminatory legislation and initiatives that seek to limit the rights of lesbians, gay men and bisexual people. Despite this incompatibility, it is expected that, in the foreseeable future, legislation and initiatives that discriminate against lesbians, gay men and bisexual people will be introduced, debated and voted on."

In other words, they evolved from 1975 to 2007, and acting on pedophilia is rape--not a lifestyle--it's a crime, just when men married to one woman at a time rape said wife or other women or men, in or out of prison...capice?
dem

Chicago, IL

#885449 Apr 8, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
And there's a third non-answer from yet another unique posting ID.
You guys are failing big time.
If all you're going to do is a lame attempt at slamming a post that had a real point, why bother replying at all?
You won't stop humping, perv. Now look at that mess you just made all over yerself.
dem

Chicago, IL

#885450 Apr 8, 2013
I Come Covered With Yeast wrote:
<quoted text>
What you describe wasn't any different under Bush. But you didn't make an issue of it, did you? GOP = Double-standard hypocrites.
As for Obama being "the Welfare President", it's a natural consequence of Bush being the "Bust the Economy" President.
dumbfk, for sure.
dem

Chicago, IL

#885452 Apr 8, 2013
No response required.
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure don't. You don't have to answer anything. Just sit there with the drool hanging off your lip looking stupid. You make the same impression whether you actually type something or not.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#885453 Apr 8, 2013
HERMES wrote:
I'm a black woman too! I look just like Halle Berry on a good day! Right MudHut? Come on, tell 'em. Yes, Mud, I'm a very pale black woman!High yaller is what I am! I'm also a Native American and a Secret Agent! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e!!!
All noble admixtures, too bad the dominate gene came from a shithouse rat.
dem

Chicago, IL

#885455 Apr 8, 2013
Copt & Past moron, for sure. No response required.
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Right, Knock-knock, you're just totally involved in the APA (you couldn't understand a psychology textbook or APA professional articles if they were done in graphic novel style). "ncompatibility with APA Policies
Discriminatory legislation and initiatives stand in explicit violation of earlier APA policies. Relevant APA policies, rooted in empirical data, have established that there is no basis for discrimination against lesbians, gay men and bisexual people (Conger, 1975); that there is no basis for legal enactments that limit legal recourse in the face of discrimination based on sexual orientation (APA, 1993); that there is no basis for discrimination against same-sex couples in marriage rights (Paige, 2005a) or parental rights (Paige, 2005b).
Therefore, there exists essential incompatibility between APA's existing policies and the discriminatory legislation and initiatives that seek to limit the rights of lesbians, gay men and bisexual people. Despite this incompatibility, it is expected that, in the foreseeable future, legislation and initiatives that discriminate against lesbians, gay men and bisexual people will be introduced, debated and voted on."
In other words, they evolved from 1975 to 2007, and acting on pedophilia is rape--not a lifestyle--it's a crime, just when men married to one woman at a time rape said wife or other women or men, in or out of prison...capice?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#885456 Apr 8, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
And there's a third non-answer from yet another unique posting ID.
You guys are failing big time.
If all you're going to do is a lame attempt at slamming a post that had a real point, why bother replying at all?
That's all we need is another moram on a stick! For a bunch of liberals you all sure get high and mighty when people don swallow your kool-ade.
dem

Chicago, IL

#885457 Apr 8, 2013
ewwww - another typo for the moron to focus on! The hippo will most certainly have another orgasm.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#885458 Apr 8, 2013
Gene the Dancing Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
nationalized GM
Took the bond holders money they had in GM
obama care
re-distribution of wealth
indoctrination of children in schools
billions wasted on HUD
1.5 billion given to Muslum brotherhood
billions wasted on failed green energy companies
government decides who lives and who dies
EPA regulations from taking your garbage out to driving your car
global warming hoax
etc....etc....
I dont have time to list them all
1) The government has saved other industries before & then divested. Currently the government owns shares of GM but not controlling interest. I

2) Obamacare has people buying insurance policies from PRIVATE insurers to get care from PRIVATE providers & PRIVATE doctors. Tell me again why that is not capitalism?

3) Learn what "redistribution of Wealth" means.

4) Its called EDUCATION. Indoctrination is what you got from Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & Fox News.

5) We support Egypt.

6) The idea of the green energy money was to invest in riskier but promising new technologies. Money was included to cover loans that did not pan out. So far, only 10% of that back up pool has been utilized. Hardly an argument for socialism. Government loans are commonly utilized to help businesses.

7) This idea that the government decodes who lives & dies is beyond ridiculous.

8) EPS helps keep our air & water clean. If you are dumping your used oil into the creek, yep, its a problem.

9) The vast majority of climatologist agree with the premise of global warming. Only uneducated uninformed morons think otherwise. It's SCIENCE.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#885459 Apr 8, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say you could speak, fktard?
If I wanted your permission, Loser, I would beat it out of you. BTW, do you know the meaning of literal? Well, your lot of Grumpy Old Pensioners LITERALLY turn my stomach.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#885461 Apr 8, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
And there's a third non-answer from yet another unique posting ID.
You guys are failing big time.
If all you're going to do is a lame attempt at slamming a post that had a real point, why bother replying at all?
"A real point"? The point was missed worse than a drunken queer with a running start.
TSM

United States

#885463 Apr 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Which programs that Obama started?
That was the question, dumbASS. What program took away individual ownership? Where is this shared ownership? I mean somewhere besides in the tiny brains of dumbf*ck right whiners like you & Flacktard.
And yet you atre just abother right whiner who does noy=t know wjat "redistribution of Wealth" mans.
RealDave you didn’t answer the Question…. Tell me if this is not the Liberal agenda, Redistribution for the Common Good?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#885465 Apr 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why is it ok to hate black people but it's not ok to hate white people?
and i'm not gay. you closet deniers know that. so stop projecting.
"sonic"
In my book it is not okay to hate anyone. I may not like certain things about an individual, he/she is lazy, has his/her hand out, commits criminal acts, he/she cheats on his/her wife/husband.
You do a lot of projecting, I will do the same, I base my projections on various posters input.
Peace
KMA

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#885467 Apr 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try FloriDUH.
Me being against your bigotry does not make me gay. Just a real American who believes the freedoms are for all citizens not just you white homophobes.
"real dumb"
You are not a real American, you are a real turd!!!!
Peace
KMA

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#885474 Apr 8, 2013
NJBraider wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah geeze, Mud, I'm starting to think your infatuation with me is getting a little worn around the edges.
Hehehehehe ...
Don't flatter yourself, you're nothing more than a cockroach skittering across the floor.
tily che lunt

Tampa, FL

#885475 Apr 8, 2013
Cupid Stunt wrote:
Ding! I think we have a winnah? What, did you think the fries were up, Newark?
We thought that was the last call bell for you.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#885476 Apr 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) The government has saved other industries before & then divested. Currently the government owns shares of GM but not controlling interest. I
2) Obamacare has people buying insurance policies from PRIVATE insurers to get care from PRIVATE providers & PRIVATE doctors. Tell me again why that is not capitalism?
3) Learn what "redistribution of Wealth" means.
4) Its called EDUCATION. Indoctrination is what you got from Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & Fox News.
5) We support Egypt.
6) The idea of the green energy money was to invest in riskier but promising new technologies. Money was included to cover loans that did not pan out. So far, only 10% of that back up pool has been utilized. Hardly an argument for socialism. Government loans are commonly utilized to help businesses.
7) This idea that the government decodes who lives & dies is beyond ridiculous.
8) EPS helps keep our air & water clean. If you are dumping your used oil into the creek, yep, its a problem.
9) The vast majority of climatologist agree with the premise of global warming. Only uneducated uninformed morons think otherwise. It's SCIENCE.
because the government (taxpayers) is going to end up paying most of the premiums through 'tax credits'. We don't have the money. That will come. Wait and see. Cost will trump care. It is inevitable. There is no proof of MAN MADE global warming.

Since: Apr 13

Soest, Netherlands

#885477 Apr 8, 2013
Hè is good
I Come In PEACE

New York, NY

#885478 Apr 8, 2013
Special Forces veterans demand new investigation into Benghazi terror attack that killed US ambassador to Libya
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#885479 Apr 8, 2013
NJBraider wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah geeze, Mud, I'm starting to think your infatuation with me is getting a little worn around the edges.
Hehehehehe ...
Damn, just can't keep my d ,ck out your mouth huh! What is the problem? Shit's hard in the swamps off Florida. Talk to your gay friend TC. He could truly use a friend after finding out that butt pregnancy is not an option. I'm beginning to worry about you Halle Berry. There is no clinical cure for your insanity. Waking up, looking into funny mirrors doesn't mean you loss weight or are skinny. Dr. Spoch is a character from a TV show, not a real doctor. What is the light skinned black, Indian cure for fat, ugly, confused , & gay? Oh, I forgot SUICIDE! Overdose on it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min Hill4me 225,382
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr PEllen 2,072
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr PEllen 6,753
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr PEllen 3,193
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr PEllen 9,542
News 15-year-old Chicago boya s burned body found in... 5 hr Well Well 4
News Murderous Chicago 6 hr wow 7
last post wins! (Apr '13) 7 hr Retired SOF 1,706

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages