Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278420 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#885182 Apr 8, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you prefer I call you a knob shiner instead?
I love it how you right whiners re so proud of your bigotry. It just proves what I've been saying all along.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#885183 Apr 8, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again stupid! I have friends who are in same sex relationships and legally married in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and if one of them were to pass away the surviving spouse would not be entitled to survivor benefits under current law and any property passed on under their wills would be taxed at a higher rate than if they were in a heterosexual marriage.
The Bible is irrelevant, the Constitution is the ruling document in this country and it says that all citizens enjoy equal rights and protections under the law. Pushing for marriage equality isn't changing the law cretin, it's pushing for enforcing it to cover all citizens, not just the ones that morons like you approve of.
Just what special rights do gays and lesbians have you goddamned liar?
You're an idiot!
You are a Bozo. Your "gay friends" (you sure are an odd duck too) are seeking to change the definition of marriage under the guise of equal rights. You start your argument with a false premise. The founders had no intent of making special provisions for you sick mental, disgusting people.

You far left extremists always coin things dishonestly. For example, you used to say Republicans wanted to cut Social Security when in reality it was simply a smaller "increase". A lie.

As far as special rights, those that do not honor making a circus of marriage feel that you could just marry your brother to obtain government benefits. The government created these benefits to help families with the financial burden of bringing up children.

As far as wills go, you can leave whatever you want to whomever you want. Gays and people like you should not be getting married in the first place, so your argument is bogus.

You far left extremists always lie and to stretch the truth.

You called NJ Raider a liar, but I don't see a lie in his posting.

Only a low life person like you calls a person a liar so easily.

Back up your claim, lowlife. Point out the part where NJ Raider lies and prove the lie with some hard evidence (link) of law.

Otherwise, get lost and quit wasting our time with your moronic morning posts, little Hitler boy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#885184 Apr 8, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again stupid! I have friends who are in same sex relationships and legally married in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and if one of them were to pass away the surviving spouse would not be entitled to survivor benefits under current law and any property passed on under their wills would be taxed at a higher rate than if they were in a heterosexual marriage.
The Bible is irrelevant, the Constitution is the ruling document in this country and it says that all citizens enjoy equal rights and protections under the law. Pushing for marriage equality isn't changing the law cretin, it's pushing for enforcing it to cover all citizens, not just the ones that morons like you approve of.
Just what special rights do gays and lesbians have you goddamned liar?
You're an idiot!
As for what rights do gays have that single couples don't have. First they can put their gays lovers ontheir insurance while single couples can not. Second, they have extra laws that carry stiffer penalties if a gay claim that a straight person with whom they've got into a confrontation with was fighting because they were gay. They also have the right to make life or death decisions inthe case their lover is on life support. That just 3, but I'm quite sure there's plenty more. Gay + gay = more gay, simple arithmetic! Evidence, since this gay shit took the forefront, we have preteens claiming to be gay. Barely old enuff to cross the street by themselves, but your type continue to try & empower them to make decisions on their sexual preference. Now who's logic sounds delusional!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885188 Apr 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it how you right whiners re so proud of your bigotry. It just proves what I've been saying all along.
While homosexuals vehemently reject being considered mentally ill, You RealDave have no problems regarding those who dislike your homosexuality as mentally ill.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#885189 Apr 8, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the people I'm worried about. Not those they elect. Where did these people come from anyway?
Nevermind, I already know. Products of liberal indoctrination in the public schools and universities for the past four decades.
Or self-proclaimed "victims" perpetrated by liberal propaganda.
Hopefully, things will get just bad enough to "undoctrinate" them.
Hopefully, things will get just bad enough? Nice, Carol admits to wanting the nation to tank just because she hates the black man in the White House.

Meanwhile every segment of the economy is improving and we're not bogged down in any new wars. By the end of Obama's second term perhaps the economy will be back to where it was when W took office. Amazing that the bad decisions of BushCo set the nation back so far.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885190 Apr 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully, things will get just bad enough? Nice, Carol admits to wanting the nation to tank just because she hates the black man in the White House.
Meanwhile every segment of the economy is improving and we're not bogged down in any new wars. By the end of Obama's second term perhaps the economy will be back to where it was when W took office. Amazing that the bad decisions of BushCo set the nation back so far.
Realtime is good for making up excuses and bullshit and seldom good for anything else..
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#885191 Apr 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime is good for making up excuses and bullshit and seldom good for anything else..
Gas prices dropped to $3.33 gal. over the weekend and it looks like the DOW will regain much if not all of Friday's minor losses.

Happy national Empanada day.

Troll

Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#885192 Apr 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gas prices dropped to $3.33 gal. over the weekend and it looks like the DOW will regain much if not all of Friday's minor losses.
Troll
Both the number of unemployed persons, at 11.7 million, and the unemployment rate, at
7.6 percent, were little changed in March.(See table A-1.)

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (6.9 percent),
adult women (7.0 percent), teenagers (24.2 percent), whites (6.7 percent), blacks
(13.3 percent), and Hispanics (9.2 percent) showed little or no change in March. The
jobless rate for Asians was 5.0 percent (not seasonally adjusted), little changed from
a year earlier.(See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.)

In March, the number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks or more) was
little changed at 4.6 million. These individuals accounted for 39.6 percent of the
unemployed.(See table A-12.)

The civilian labor force declined by 496,000 over the month, and the labor force
participation rate decreased by 0.2 percentage point to 63.3 percent. The employment-
population ratio, at 58.5 percent, changed little.(See table A-1.)
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.htm

Yeah I guess in your world things are looking up .... that is if you are government dependent.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885193 Apr 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gas prices dropped to $3.33 gal. over the weekend and it looks like the DOW will regain much if not all of Friday's minor losses.
Troll
Communist and Occupy Wall Street stupid Realtime until you get rich you idiot...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885195 Apr 8, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
At least you are honest; you admit you are gay and you admit you are a racist, you hate whites.
Peace
KMA
why is it ok to hate black people but it's not ok to hate white people?

and i'm not gay. you closet deniers know that. so stop projecting.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885196 Apr 8, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I am, Obama, his stooge Napolitano and the other libs who control it.
now, now, FOX finally joined the reality crowd on that one last week. if only they'd done it a LITTLE sooner...

Federal Law Enforcement Agencies Buy Ammunition

Posted on August 17, 2012

As most gun owners will agree, skepticism of government is healthy. But today, there are more than enough actual threats to the Second Amendment to keep gun owners busy. With two key Supreme Court decisions hanging by a one-vote margin, the Justice Department deeply involved in a cover-up of a disastrous Mexican gun smuggling operation, and President Obama touting a ban on popular semi-automatic firearms, there is no need to invent additional threats to our rights.

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/20...

maybe there's a time limit on stupid? excluding floriduh?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885197 Apr 8, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Good riddance, take some of these other liberal clowns with you. Start a commune or something.
cult. i'm going to follow the FOX model: old, white, and stupid. rich would be nice, but signing over SS checks will work.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885198 Apr 8, 2013
KOS poll of the day....

Do you find it creepy that the Republican party's leadership and punditry spend as much time as they do warning of an impending outbreak of people having sex with animals?

http://www.dailykos.com/

Yes.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885199 Apr 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
cult. i'm going to follow the FOX model: old, white, and stupid. rich would be nice, but signing over SS checks will work.
sonicfiller's cover of his smoke, idiot and bullshit, FOX his assisted living center.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885200 Apr 8, 2013
Rand Paul To Talk GOP Outreach At Historically Black University

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...

that won't take long.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#885201 Apr 8, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Both the number of unemployed persons, at 11.7 million, and the unemployment rate, at
7.6 percent, were little changed in March.(See table A-1.)
Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (6.9 percent),
adult women (7.0 percent), teenagers (24.2 percent), whites (6.7 percent), blacks
(13.3 percent), and Hispanics (9.2 percent) showed little or no change in March. The
jobless rate for Asians was 5.0 percent (not seasonally adjusted), little changed from
a year earlier.(See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.)
In March, the number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks or more) was
little changed at 4.6 million. These individuals accounted for 39.6 percent of the
unemployed.(See table A-12.)
The civilian labor force declined by 496,000 over the month, and the labor force
participation rate decreased by 0.2 percentage point to 63.3 percent. The employment-
population ratio, at 58.5 percent, changed little.(See table A-1.)
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.htm
Yeah I guess in your world things are looking up .... that is if you are government dependent.
Better than the last quarter of 08 is an improvement stupid, the nation was indeed in the shtter when Obama was sworn in.

Why did you change your name__was Diogenes being ignored?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885202 Apr 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
KOS poll of the day....
Do you find it creepy that the Republican party's leadership and punditry spend as much time as they do warning of an impending outbreak of people having sex with animals?
http://www.dailykos.com/
Yes.
Homosexual sonicfiller prefers male animals and is attracted to muscularity,“smell of the genitalia,” and size of the genitalia and “azzholes...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#885203 Apr 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>While homosexuals vehemently reject being considered mentally ill, You RealDave have no problems regarding those who dislike your homosexuality as mentally ill.
Nice try FloriDUH.

Me being against your bigotry does not make me gay. Just a real American who believes the freedoms are for all citizens not just you white homophobes.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#885204 Apr 8, 2013
Former Arkansas governor, and formerly relevant national political figure, Mike Huckabee is guilty of the latest right wing reductio ad Hitlerum fallacy. The Tea Party and right wing penchant for comparing President Obama to Hitler and Stalin is evidence not of any totalitarian tendencies on the part of Obama. Instead it is evidence that right wing contempt for science is now rivaled by contempt for learning anything about history.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lincoln-mitchel...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#885205 Apr 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try FloriDUH.
Me being against your bigotry does not make me gay. Just a real American who believes the freedoms are for all citizens not just you white homophobes.
YOU homosexuals and homophiles label someone homophobic as they please. Anyone who questions their labeling someone a homophobe himself becomes a homophobe. Even quoting factual statistics about the connection between homosexuality and AIDS is allegedly homophobic. YOU homosexuals RealDave have become so reckless in labeling others homophobic that in some circles, one can be labeled a homophobe for not praising homosexuality and be a bigot...

YOU homosexuals should understand that just because we are required to tolerate (them) YOU in legal matters does not mean that we need to accept and/or approve (their) YOUR diseased deviant behavior. The next thing you'll all want to be called is normal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Jacques in Orleans 197,165
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 43 min PEllen 100,674
Southern Ill will vote to expell Chicago From S... 44 min SouthernRule 1
abby 9-4-15 46 min PEllen 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 55 min nag 524
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 58 min nag 456
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 1 hr shazbotbaru0 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages