Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884657 Apr 6, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony's right; your sh!t is painful to read. It almost makes one's eyes bleed, or makes you want to poke them out. Dig it mofo -- you're a dumb bag of black fat -- the very bottom of the barrel. You pork fatties. You got a GED from a ... GED mill. You can barely make your babyish gibberish understandable. Luckily, nobody wants to, except your beaner toss pot.
Pizz off, Step 'N Fetchit; you're beginning to stink worse than your Newark apartment. Now get bizzy cranking out some more morons for the welfare rolls these idiots on here keep complaining about. You've shown yourass so many times on here, it like you turned the place into one big, black crack.
Sounds like we have one pissed-off homosexual here.

NJraider will soon learn that the left requires one to buy the whole program, hook, line, and sinker. Just because you're black and love Obama doesn't mean that you're not dogmeat if you question homosexuality.

Black Christians need not apply to the new left.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884659 Apr 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Definitely, but doesn't make 1 anymore wrong than the other. One can point out that women outnumber men 8/1, so either men were meant to have more than 1 women, or women are meant not only for meant women too! You can rest assure that there's logic behind the disparity!
Regardless, lesbian sex is still hot.

Two guys kissing makes you puke.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884660 Apr 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Mrs. Obama kill someone while drunk driving? It wasn't racist, that is your distorted perception based on your racism.
Read it yourself and consider the reaction if written by anybody else.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884661 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
woman is singular, women is plural, your post borders on jibberish
In China, because of restricted childbirth, there are more men than women, therefore, using your logic, will those men "choose" to be gay out of necessity?
He is one of yours. Keep up the friendly fire.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884662 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
woman is singular, women is plural, your post borders on jibberish
In China, because of restricted childbirth, there are more men than women, therefore, using your logic, will those men "choose" to be gay out of necessity?
There are more men than women in China because of sex selection abortions. Think about that a little. Perhaps a future society with lots of male workers and a relatively few female breeders who are liquidated after their uselfulness is over.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884663 Apr 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Guess again dummy__many men find two young hot girls putting on a sex show pleasing to the eye. Lesbians having sex, not so much.
Bigot Realtime assumes that all lesbians are ugly. Perhaps Realtime has been watching Barbara Mikulski and her ilk too much.

Two hot young girls putting on a sex show are hot regardless of their sexual preference.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884664 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it, I know it, and I live it.
Belief in "God" will get you dismissed from the new left.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884665 Apr 6, 2013
Mud Blood and Beer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here he is in all looney tune splendor
realbrother berates black female caller part 1
and then there's this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Z604WbTJQmYXX
Realbrother was the only poster here who understood the reality of life in the black community.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#884667 Apr 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Complimenting yourself is a feeble attempt at self-love, ImaginaryDave.
If you want it done right, do it yourself, eh?:>
Someone saying they are smarter than a slur slinging POS like you really isn't much of a compliment but likely very obvious for the vast majority of people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#884670 Apr 6, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Post the link.
Peace
KMA
I did Evidently you're as GD dumb as the slur slinging slug.

GFY

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884672 Apr 6, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>You poor gay child. When Obama came out for same sex marriage, the Black Church Caucus threatened to denounce their support. Blacks still are against same sex marriage at a rate of 77%. Blacks supported a black president and were offended by a racist appearing Republican party.
If blacks and gays were natural allies, then why do gays hate blacks and segregate and call them the N-word. The only thing that gays have done is incite racism and attempt to replace black civil rights with gay rights. Black gays often tell us name calling, segregation and isolation.
What do you think of Jonathan Capeheart, a model for the educated black man?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#884673 Apr 6, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Tell that to Sandra Mize, a 63 year old widow, a grandma, who lives in Spokane, WA. A 35 year old scum bag, Sean Denny, kicked in her door and entered her home, she shot at the asshole, unfortunately she missed but the loser cowered on the floor begging her not to shoot him. She used her cell to call 911, minutes later police arrived, told the lady to put down her firearm, when she did the coward ran. He did not get far the police were at the back door to meet him, he ran the other way but a police dog got him, bit him, must have been a good bite the creep required medical attention.
In your mind Sandra should have just backed down and let him steal what he wanted and abuse her if he choose to.
You are stoopid!!!
Peace
KMA
Brilliant thinking dumbass Eed.

One example.

Tell it to the guy who blew the head off his kid.

In my mind she should have called the police.

Inly in the world of dumbass Eed is B & E a death penalty crime.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#884675 Apr 6, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, imbecile, I certainly will! For that's surely what they must be, if you think so! I mean, "slurrish" is in the eye of the beholder, after all (why do you people keep making up your own words? You're like babies in this way.)
Of course, I couldn't possibly be taking you self-loathing closet cases/blacks to task for being the illiterate, inane baiters you most assuredly are, now, CAN I?
Now quit whining about getting some of what you so amateurishly dish out -- chum bucket.
Hey dumbfk, you haven't found a rock to slither under yet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#884676 Apr 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone saying they are smarter than a slur slinging POS like you really isn't much of a compliment but likely very obvious for the vast majority of people.
Pot, kettle....sucker on steroids....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884677 Apr 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
One example.
It is in your state if the homeowner chooses to assert his right to defend his home.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884678 Apr 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
One example.
By the way, how is your sockpuppet Pierre?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#884679 Apr 6, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like we have one pissed-off homosexual here.
NJraider will soon learn that the left requires one to buy the whole program, hook, line, and sinker. Just because you're black and love Obama doesn't mean that you're not dogmeat if you question homosexuality.
Black Christians need not apply to the new left.
I tried to tell y'all from the beginning, I have no political affiliation. Just happens that you all take my positions as liberal, & just happens that now that I'm not on the same side of the fence with them on this issue, they're pushing me to the right. My positions come from inside tho I try to keep my mind open fire alternative views.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#884683 Apr 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I tried to tell y'all from the beginning, I have no political affiliation. Just happens that you all take my positions as liberal, & just happens that now that I'm not on the same side of the fence with them on this issue, they're pushing me to the right. My positions come from inside tho I try to keep my mind open fire alternative views.
Joe Lieberman was as faithful to the left as they come. The man was candidate Al Jazeera Gores running mate but he was cricified by Democrats for a single issue as the Democrats are doing to you here because the fascist Democrats have no tollerance. lily has the gall to call you an oreo which is beyond rediculous.

I applaud you for having the balls to stand up for your beliefs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#884684 Apr 6, 2013
HERMES wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody on the "left" wants you, you brow-beaten illiterate. Nobody really wants you, but teatards will take anybody with a pulse, or a pulsing member.
go suck it pansey.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#884685 Apr 6, 2013
HERMES wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody on the "left" wants you, you brow-beaten illiterate. Nobody really wants you, but teatards will take anybody with a pulse, or a pulsing member.
Giving the fact that you're responding to what I said in my post, you already knew I didn't want you before you posted that dumshit. One things in common on this thread, you dudes lack an imagination. Your snappy comebacks aren't snappy at all, & don't qualify as comebacks. but like your butt butties, you sure can read a dictionary! Lol! Get a life then a wife. Your blow up doll is killing too much time from your lonely existence!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 12 min Common Sense 4,023
Amy 9-16 47 min edogxxx 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 53 min JOEL 69,364
Abby 9-16 54 min PEllen 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min Cali Girl 2014 49,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Learn to Read 177,977
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Kristy 46,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Lloyd Bentson 98,207
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE