Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,697)

Showing posts 813,921 - 813,940 of1,078,120
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Who cares whether or not they found the gene yet?(answer: stupid people.)
2. It's not a "problem" to be solved. It's a natural variation of birth.(It's only a problem for stupid people.)
3. If abortion is legal, then parents can do whatever they want for any reason or no reason, as far as I know. Is that moral? That's something they'll have to wrestle with.
When the homosexual gene is identified (if it indeed exists), then homosexuality will disappear within a few generations.

That is, if homosexuality is exclusively genetic and not a lifestyle choice.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
You folks on the left need to face the fact that many of your fellow travelers from the black and Hispanic communities are far less accepting of your homosexuality than is the general public.
In fact, Proposition 8 passed in California because of strong support from those communities.
You need to face the fact that it didn't pass because of the black community, but in spite of the 2 communities. San Francisco and Atlanta all well known gay communities. So you pointing out that it passed in a gay community makes no sense. Of course it did. What else did you expect?
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does that matter to you?
As long as the human race goes on, that is all that matters.
I gave up asking why a long time ago. I trust God has His reasons.
Do you actually think that "God" chooses some people to be homosexual?

Far out!!!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drunk this early?
Was that simply meant to be insulting? Is that all ya got? Is that what your life is about - just insulting people for no reason?
Good morning, dickhead. F*** you, too.
Ahhhh, poor baby. My question's a perfectly relevant one, I was just attempting to phrase it in terms you can relate to.
Kiss my a... uh, go to hell.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I often wonder if Laura was partying when she killed her fellow student -
On a November night in 1963, Mrs. Bush and a girlfriend were hurrying to a drive-in theater when Mrs. Bush, at the wheel of her father’s Chevy Impala, ran a stop sign on a small road and smashed into a car being driven by Mike Douglas, a star athlete and popular student at her school.
“In those awful seconds, the car door must have been flung open by the impact and my body rose in the air until gravity took over and I was pulled, hard and fast, back to earth,” she says.“The whole time,” she adds later,“I was praying that the person in the other car was alive. In my mind, I was calling ‘Please, God. Please, God. Please, God,’ over and over and over again.”
Mrs. Bush concedes that she and her friend were chatting when she ran the stop sign. But she also suggests a host of factors beyond her control played a role — the pitch-black road, an unusually dangerous intersection, the small size of the stop sign, and the car the victim was driving.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/28/books/28lau...
Typical of the entitled elite blame everything but themselves.
If you want to go down the road of presidential wives, then we can dredge up Michelle Obama's racist senior thesis at Princeton.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the article just fine. The article went through all the research.
It is only common sense that the risks to one's family outweigh any benefit for most people.
If I have a chainsaw,it has a purpose - to cut down trees or cut firewood. It has benefits.
The point is that you want to believe that owning that gun is for your family's protection went it is more likely to be the tool of death or injury to you & your family.
A man, a population, a country that is disarmed is no longer free.
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

One more thought. Teaching children tolerance and civility is absolutely the right thing to do but without boundaries or structure, we are doing them a disservice and, thus, ourselves.

The recent mass murders were done by young adults under the age of 20. We are creating a lawless society when children know no boundaries and lack any moral guidelines.

Later.
EARN CLICK THIS LINK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope this didn't post twice. Hope you still took the time to read it if so.
From my own observation, more men are averse to homosexuality than women. Even so, most people, both sexes, have become accustomed to this lifestyle in the mainstream whether we all condone it or not. To use a broad brush and paint everyone who is against gay marraige as being against gays is an unfair and inaccurate statement.
Most men find lesbian sex to be extremely hot and male homosexual sex to be disgusting.

Sorry, but that's the truth.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Down a whole - 48, try 0.33% LOL!
Dow at 14,558, get back to me when it reaches 6,500 like at the end of Bush's Reign of Error
Regardless of politics, the stock market is overdue for a correction and chances are that the market will be lower by the end of the year.

But how you react is your choice.
EARN CLICK THIS LINK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

NEVERsurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
True to form, I always find someone new to stalk. I start scouring the internet for their personal information very early.
#97090 Apr 5, 2011
I wrote: <quoted text>
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you Waxman"........
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits Waxballs. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of.
I resurfaced from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters round the world? Better watch my step there, the Moderators are watching me, the psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros script.
Oct 17, 2009
I wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
I wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
I wrote:
Homer 2016, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose ?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
42459 Feb 26, 2010
Nuculur option wrote:
Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems. Something tells me PS Three will be coming round the bend in the not too distant future.
It appears you have too much time on your hands.
I remain the turd that won't flush.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You need to face the fact that it didn't pass because of the black community, but in spite of the 2 communities. San Francisco and Atlanta all well known gay communities. So you pointing out that it passed in a gay community makes no sense. Of course it did. What else did you expect?
Proposition 8 was a California ballot proposition and a state constitutional amendment passed in the November 2008 state elections. The measure added a new provision, Section 7.5 of the Declaration of Rights, to the California Constitution, which provides that "only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California."

Proposition won majority support in the black and Hispanic communities, allowing its passage. Of course, the homosexual community was opposed.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Most men find lesbian sex to be extremely hot and male homosexual sex to be disgusting.
Sorry, but that's the truth.
Definitely, but doesn't make 1 anymore wrong than the other. One can point out that women outnumber men 8/1, so either men were meant to have more than 1 women, or women are meant not only for meant women too! You can rest assure that there's logic behind the disparity!
EARN CLICK THIS LINK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to go down the road of presidential wives, then we can dredge up Michelle Obama's racist senior thesis at Princeton.
Did Mrs. Obama kill someone while drunk driving? It wasn't racist, that is your distorted perception based on your racism.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Definitely, but doesn't make 1 anymore wrong than the other. One can point out that women outnumber men 8/1, so either men were meant to have more than 1 women, or women are meant not only for meant women too! You can rest assure that there's logic behind the disparity!
woman is singular, women is plural, your post borders on jibberish

In China, because of restricted childbirth, there are more men than women, therefore, using your logic, will those men "choose" to be gay out of necessity?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Mrs. Obama kill someone while drunk driving? It wasn't racist, that is your distorted perception based on your racism.
lily loves the race card
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
woman is singular, women is plural, your post borders on jibberish
In China, because of restricted childbirth, there are more men than women, therefore, using your logic, will those men "choose" to be gay out of necessity?
lily prefers her own jibberish
EARN CLICK THIS LINK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 813,921 - 813,940 of1,078,120
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

165 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 min tellin it like it is 4,541
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min truth 48,828
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 18 min 75 Scorpio 453
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,434
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min TRD 67,845
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 3
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr Danny_Livewire 4
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs