Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884574 Apr 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Mrs. Obama kill someone while drunk driving? It wasn't racist, that is your distorted perception based on your racism.
lily loves the race card

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884575 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
woman is singular, women is plural, your post borders on jibberish
In China, because of restricted childbirth, there are more men than women, therefore, using your logic, will those men "choose" to be gay out of necessity?
lily prefers her own jibberish

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
EARN CLICK THIS LINK

United States

#884576 Apr 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884577 Apr 6, 2013
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
One thing I have learned when shopping for a new home is to check the voter registration of the area. To many democrats =section 8= ghetto. All of the best places to live in this country have one thing in common, they are predominantly republican.
Oh, so that's why Mitt chose Mass. and CA? LOL, you're a dolt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#884580 Apr 6, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony's right; your sh!t is painful to read. It almost makes one's eyes bleed, or makes you want to poke them out. Dig it mofo -- you're a dumb bag of black fat -- the very bottom of the barrel. You pork fatties. You got a GED from a ... GED mill. You can barely make your babyish gibberish understandable. Luckily, nobody wants to, except your beaner toss pot.
Pizz off, Step 'N Fetchit; you're beginning to stink worse than your Newark apartment. Now get bizzy cranking out some more morons for the welfare rolls these idiots on here keep complaining about. You've shown yourass so many times on here, it like you turned the place into one big, black crack.
Ah, struck a nerve! Reality must've settled in. I look better than you as well as my kids do your kids. My Puerto Rican girlfriend looks better than your blow up doll. My life is better than your shitty existence. For you info homo, I don't live in Newark or an apartment. I live a 3br rancher in the suburbs surrounded by caucasians & 1 respectable Mexican family. Your jealousy oozes out with every post. Go stand in the sun until your skin peels to the white meat, then stand in it some more!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#884582 Apr 6, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Most men find lesbian sex to be extremely hot and male homosexual sex to be disgusting.
Sorry, but that's the truth.
Guess again dummy__many men find two young hot girls putting on a sex show pleasing to the eye. Lesbians having sex, not so much.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884583 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, so that's why Mitt chose Mass. and CA? LOL, you're a dolt.
He was only trying to help them out. Perhaps he should have moved to boca raton fl.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#884584 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
woman is singular, women is plural, your post borders on jibberish
In China, because of restricted childbirth, there are more men than women, therefore, using your logic, will those men "choose" to be gay out of necessity?
Come on now Lily! I expected more from you. Your question goes mute right after you posted restricted childbirth. Key word"restricted." China included, women still outnumber men 8/1 on the planet as a whole!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#884585 Apr 6, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Most men find lesbian sex to be extremely hot and male homosexual sex to be disgusting.
Sorry, but that's the truth.
Thatís easy to explain men look at woman as Sugar and spice and everything nice!! Two woman being Soft/Tender to each other is more acceptable less offensive to most!!
Men are view as the Protector, tough, masculine, so being Sugar and Spice to each other is not a Normal act most find it offensive and repulsive!! Once life style is a Choice!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#884587 Apr 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Lets end this like this. Does the Bible say that it is wrong for man to lay with man? Your answer to this should be yes! Are you laying with a man? Your answer should be yes! I know you'll say that's the old testament, so let go with the words of the man in which christianity is based around. What did Jesus himself say about man laying with man. Do add the consequences to the answer. I took this route because if I didn't you'll continue to dance around the mulberry bush. Please answer the questions honestly. All the answers should be straight & to the point! Then you'll see what I mean by hypocrisy & living a lie!
Giving the fact that those questions force Tony C to face the music, I haven't gotten an answer yet. Michal Jackson,"man in the mirror." Have a go at it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884588 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Said Jimmy Fallon:
The President said it was a joke. Michelle Obama said, "Oh yeah? I have another joke for you: What's black and white and sleeps on the couch?"
LOL
Funny!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884589 Apr 6, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> He was only trying to help them out. Perhaps he should have moved to boca raton fl.
Well, he may have except this is where he got busted saying "47%",
bad memories of a failed campaign.
Why doesn't he live in Utah? No, he lives in Massachusetts, the most liberal state, and California!!!
You think he may be a closet queen? With that walk? Just askin

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884590 Apr 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, struck a nerve! Reality must've settled in. I look better than you as well as my kids do your kids. My Puerto Rican girlfriend looks better than your blow up doll. My life is better than your shitty existence. For you info homo, I don't live in Newark or an apartment. I live a 3br rancher in the suburbs surrounded by caucasians & 1 respectable Mexican family. Your jealousy oozes out with every post. Go stand in the sun until your skin peels to the white meat, then stand in it some more!
No one is jealous of you bro, trust me. You're making a fool of yourself.
By the way, there was a guy on here before called RealBrother, who claimed that the majority of black women were lesbians. Have you found that to be the case?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884591 Apr 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Guess again dummy__many men find two young hot girls putting on a sex show pleasing to the eye. Lesbians having sex, not so much.
Yeah, especially if they use a strap on thats bigger than their widdle weenie

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#884593 Apr 6, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should they be arrested? Even if it's a sin, we're all sinners only saved by grace. God judges the heart. That's not our job.
They are predators. It is molestation.
It is rape. They cannot marry.
You have to be married to have sex
with someone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884596 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, he may have except this is where he got busted saying "47%",
bad memories of a failed campaign.
Why doesn't he live in Utah? No, he lives in Massachusetts, the most liberal state, and California!!!
You think he may be a closet queen? With that walk? Just askin
Busted telling the truth...after all, that's where Obammy got his votes to win! If you want to analyze "sweet" movements, take a look at the way Gaybama skips & hops up to the platforms to read from her teleprompters...LOL For another look, replay his girlie throw of the baseball while wearing Michelle's mom-jeans. LOL Just sayin

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884597 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, especially if they use a strap on thats bigger than their widdle weenie
lily loves strap-ons

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#884598 Apr 6, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
You folks on the left need to face the fact that many of your fellow travelers from the black and Hispanic communities are far less accepting of your homosexuality than is the general public.
In fact, Proposition 8 passed in California because of strong support from those communities.
This is true. Significantly, more blacks and Hispanics voted against gay marriage in California than whites and Asians.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#884601 Apr 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime prefers along with lily bestiality, farm animals and family pets...
Florida recently outlawed sex with farm animals__I'm not sure about pets, maybe you can ask your neighbor eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884605 Apr 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What a high and mighty moran you are. People with overinflated egos are normally very insecure people. Having some personality conflicts are we?
That was a poor attempt at deflection.

I don't have an overinflated ego, nor am I insecure. I simply judge content partially on spelling and grammar, as appropriate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min loose cannon 177,989
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 33
iso Casandra Holloman 2 hr ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Fracking rules 46,606
Fun 2 hr Just4funinsun 1
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 4 hr Weneedchange 150
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 615
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••