Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884616 Apr 6, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh, poor baby. My question's a perfectly relevant one, I was just attempting to phrase it in terms you can relate to.
Kiss my a... uh, go to hell.
When you ask a respectful question, you'll get a respectful answer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884617 Apr 6, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. Significantly, more blacks and Hispanics voted against gay marriage in California than whites and Asians.
That's a lie, but I'm not going to go through all that again. You're another one stuck on stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#884618 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a poor attempt at deflection.
I don't have an overinflated ego, nor am I insecure. I simply judge content partially on spelling and grammar, as appropriate.
Yeah right! The way a person expresses their view of the world is very telling. You have a large chip on your shoulder looking for someone to knock it off. You been fighting demons a long time. It shows in every one of your posts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884619 Apr 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, struck a nerve! Reality must've settled in. I look better than you as well as my kids do your kids. My Puerto Rican girlfriend looks better than your blow up doll. My life is better than your shitty existence. For you info homo, I don't live in Newark or an apartment. I live a 3br rancher in the suburbs surrounded by caucasians & 1 respectable Mexican family. Your jealousy oozes out with every post. Go stand in the sun until your skin peels to the white meat, then stand in it some more!
That was an oddly racist statement. Self-hate much?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884620 Apr 6, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony C if you really believe this lets put it on the Ballot!!
Fine by me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884621 Apr 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they legalize dwarf throwing again?
lily enjoys making fun of little people

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884622 Apr 6, 2013
DENVER — Investigators say they have recovered a gun that was sought after an alleged white supremacist gang member was arrested during the investigation into the killing of Colorado's prisons chiefs.
James Lohr was arrested early Friday after a brief chase in Colorado Springs.
Investigators say surveillance video showed a firearm being thrown from Lohr's vehicle before his arrest and two men spotting it and taking it. Investigators say someone who received the gun turned it in Friday night.
HP
lily loves the race card

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#884623 Apr 6, 2013
Time for some racin'!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884624 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
just ask lily boca raton fl ... LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mud Blood and Beer

Dallas, TX

#884625 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
No one is jealous of you bro, trust me. You're making a fool of yourself.
By the way, there was a guy on here before called RealBrother, who claimed that the majority of black women were lesbians. Have you found that to be the case?
Here he is in all looney tune splendor
realbrother berates black female caller part 1
and then there's this
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#884626 Apr 6, 2013
Globalists using the U.S. in preparing for nuclear conflict: reports of deployment of ‘doomsday’ plane to Korean theater of fear mongering and force...

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...

Remember, the globalists see US as standing in their way of total global control...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#884627 Apr 6, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
...that what you saw is what you got, no pretense...and that he had a very good sense of humor.
Really? I'm thinking there are hundreds of thousands of Americans, Iraqis, and financiers who are not laughing. http://youtu.be/GvliUuXjbL4

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#884628 Apr 6, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>It touched me deeply also. I just wretched all over the carpet? Lily has such a way with words doesn't she? We should sent her postage- due to meet her pot- bellied boy friend in North Korea...
So you "wretched" all over the carpet, did you? Sometimes I think you "all" just can't be this stupid, but then you continue to out-do yourselves day and night, night and day...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#884629 Apr 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> As I've said, a baby isn't born anything & fact you can see with your own eyes. Call it the science of life! Any person now coming out with new evidence of gay being embedded in certain humans DNA obviously has a gay agenda. This is common sense stuff you can see with you own eyes. So you mean to tell me you don't have a choice of what type of woman you lime, be it black, white, Latin, Asian, whatever? Yes, you choose what you like. As I said, it's called sexual preference because it's what a person prefers! Now show me some science that can dispute what my eyes saw & brain processed. Kinda funny we have no gays in my entire family. Not cuz of a gene, it's cuz we follow in the steps of our role models. You mimic whoever you admitted & was close to you. Behind every gay child is a gay uncle, cousin, or family friend, trust me!
NJ Raider 1"
Your analysis is incorrect. Your bias is speaking.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#884630 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the Republican party, which then claims to tell people whom to f**k and which hole to use.
Says the liar who claims it is not a DemocRAT.

Yawn.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#884631 Apr 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I'm thinking there are hundreds of thousands of Americans, Iraqis, and financiers who are not laughing. http://youtu.be/GvliUuXjbL4
Since when were you able to think?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#884632 Apr 6, 2013
Oh lookie!

It's the Spelling Police moron hypocrite who doesn't know when to use an a or an an!

Bawahhhhhh!!!!!
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So you "wretched" all over the carpet, did you? Sometimes I think you "all" just can't be this stupid, but then you continue to out-do yourselves day and night, night and day...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#884633 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't assume your mere presents makes you worthy of respect. In my estimation, you should humble yourself before the people you want sympathy from, not bludgeon them with your offensive, in your face version of 'normality'.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#884634 Apr 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So you "wretched" all over the carpet, did you? Sometimes I think you "all" just can't be this stupid, but then you continue to out-do yourselves day and night, night and day...
Give us a 'pelling lesson Leo, it's about all your lieberal opinion is good for.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ted

United States

#884635 Apr 6, 2013
Wow that's news when is he going to start his new JOB .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min KiMare 50,603
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min Frijoles 70,022
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 45 min joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,643
Lou Holtz nails it! 3 hr GiveLouAShot 13
A General's Point of View. 3 hr Gen_Geo Parton 2
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 3 hr Interpoll 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Learn to Read 179,283
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]