Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#884587 Apr 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Lets end this like this. Does the Bible say that it is wrong for man to lay with man? Your answer to this should be yes! Are you laying with a man? Your answer should be yes! I know you'll say that's the old testament, so let go with the words of the man in which christianity is based around. What did Jesus himself say about man laying with man. Do add the consequences to the answer. I took this route because if I didn't you'll continue to dance around the mulberry bush. Please answer the questions honestly. All the answers should be straight & to the point! Then you'll see what I mean by hypocrisy & living a lie!
Giving the fact that those questions force Tony C to face the music, I haven't gotten an answer yet. Michal Jackson,"man in the mirror." Have a go at it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884588 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Said Jimmy Fallon:
The President said it was a joke. Michelle Obama said, "Oh yeah? I have another joke for you: What's black and white and sleeps on the couch?"
LOL
Funny!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884589 Apr 6, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> He was only trying to help them out. Perhaps he should have moved to boca raton fl.
Well, he may have except this is where he got busted saying "47%",
bad memories of a failed campaign.
Why doesn't he live in Utah? No, he lives in Massachusetts, the most liberal state, and California!!!
You think he may be a closet queen? With that walk? Just askin

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884590 Apr 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, struck a nerve! Reality must've settled in. I look better than you as well as my kids do your kids. My Puerto Rican girlfriend looks better than your blow up doll. My life is better than your shitty existence. For you info homo, I don't live in Newark or an apartment. I live a 3br rancher in the suburbs surrounded by caucasians & 1 respectable Mexican family. Your jealousy oozes out with every post. Go stand in the sun until your skin peels to the white meat, then stand in it some more!
No one is jealous of you bro, trust me. You're making a fool of yourself.
By the way, there was a guy on here before called RealBrother, who claimed that the majority of black women were lesbians. Have you found that to be the case?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884591 Apr 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Guess again dummy__many men find two young hot girls putting on a sex show pleasing to the eye. Lesbians having sex, not so much.
Yeah, especially if they use a strap on thats bigger than their widdle weenie

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#884593 Apr 6, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should they be arrested? Even if it's a sin, we're all sinners only saved by grace. God judges the heart. That's not our job.
They are predators. It is molestation.
It is rape. They cannot marry.
You have to be married to have sex
with someone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884596 Apr 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he may have except this is where he got busted saying "47%",
bad memories of a failed campaign.
Why doesn't he live in Utah? No, he lives in Massachusetts, the most liberal state, and California!!!
You think he may be a closet queen? With that walk? Just askin
Busted telling the truth...after all, that's where Obammy got his votes to win! If you want to analyze "sweet" movements, take a look at the way Gaybama skips & hops up to the platforms to read from her teleprompters...LOL For another look, replay his girlie throw of the baseball while wearing Michelle's mom-jeans. LOL Just sayin

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#884597 Apr 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, especially if they use a strap on thats bigger than their widdle weenie
lily loves strap-ons

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#884598 Apr 6, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
You folks on the left need to face the fact that many of your fellow travelers from the black and Hispanic communities are far less accepting of your homosexuality than is the general public.
In fact, Proposition 8 passed in California because of strong support from those communities.
This is true. Significantly, more blacks and Hispanics voted against gay marriage in California than whites and Asians.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#884601 Apr 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime prefers along with lily bestiality, farm animals and family pets...
Florida recently outlawed sex with farm animals__I'm not sure about pets, maybe you can ask your neighbor eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884605 Apr 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What a high and mighty moran you are. People with overinflated egos are normally very insecure people. Having some personality conflicts are we?
That was a poor attempt at deflection.

I don't have an overinflated ego, nor am I insecure. I simply judge content partially on spelling and grammar, as appropriate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884607 Apr 6, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
You folks on the left need to face the fact that many of your fellow travelers from the black and Hispanic communities are far less accepting of your homosexuality than is the general public.
In fact, Proposition 8 passed in California because of strong support from those communities.
That was then, this is now.

After President Obama came out in support of same sex marriage, the numbers in the African American community flipped from net negative to net positive within months.

We are natural allies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884608 Apr 6, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Any intelligent person wants the least government feasible.
That is, unless he needs a nanny to tell him what to eat and to wipe his ass.
Says the Republican party, which then claims to tell people whom to f**k and which hole to use.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#884609 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That was then, this is now.
After President Obama came out in support of same sex marriage, the numbers in the African American community flipped from net negative to net positive within months.
We are natural allies.
Tony C if you really believe this lets put it on the Ballot!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884610 Apr 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Lets end this like this. Does the Bible say that it is wrong for man to lay with man? Your answer to this should be yes! Are you laying with a man? Your answer should be yes! I know you'll say that's the old testament, so let go with the words of the man in which christianity is based around. What did Jesus himself say about man laying with man. Do add the consequences to the answer. I took this route because if I didn't you'll continue to dance around the mulberry bush. Please answer the questions honestly. All the answers should be straight & to the point! Then you'll see what I mean by hypocrisy & living a lie!
Like I said, you're a novice. And this is a long explanation which I really didn't want to bother with, because it's going to be lost on you, anyway. You're not ready for it. And I need to get to the beach.

First of all, I do not throw out the OT in its entirety. Also, Jesus never said one word about homosexuality in what you consider "the" bible.

Most importantly, we don't have an original bible on earth. The oldest versions we have are in ancient Greek and Hebrew. If you ever took a Spanish class, you know that not every word translates perfectly from one language to another.

Sorry, but if I'm reading "God's Word" then I want the real thing, not "close enough."

What you are reading in English is a translation of a translation, and if it was accurate, then there could only be ONE version in each language. Go to a book store and tell me how many versions of bibles there are. That's why the term "The" bible is a joke. There are many bibles. Not one is 100% perfectly accurately translated.

Now, we all know God COULD have preserved the original if He wanted. He didn't. He actively chose not to. So you have to ask yourself why.

My interpretation is that "the" bibles are a starting point. Reading them MUST be supplemented with prayer, because no matter which version you use, things don't make sense and things contradict each other. I believe God reveals to you what you need at the time if you are a person of faith.

Now, we know for an absolute fact that the word used in Leviticus was not about gay people, it was about temple prostitutes, who were often male. When you talk about prostitutes, do you take that to mean about all women? Or just about all prostitutes? That's what I thought.

If there is any doubt that men with agendas changed things to be against gay people, look at the most traditional King James version which never uses the word homosexual, and then look at the more modern versions that chose to add the word homosexual. That proves men with agendas knowingly made bibles anti-gay, going back who knows how long. And don't think a lot of people living today wouldn't take it further if they could get away with it.

People used the bible against black people, they used it to support slavery, they can twist it however they want. But when things don't jive with The Big Message, then they don't jive, and you have to question that and pray on it. If you genuinely want to follow God and not men, then you pray for guidance and understanding, not to prove your own point.

You have a bass-ackwards approach to this. Pray, and maybe He will help you.

That's the very short, simple version. Also research where the bibles came from. Very eye opening. If you care about your soul, you can't just believe what you heard the priest say when you were 10. You have to put the work in, do the research, do the prayer, come what may. Remember, the answer I wanted was not the answer I got. I fought God for years because I thought I could demand to be straight. That was not His plan. Don't you presume to know His plan.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884611 Apr 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Florida recently outlawed sex with farm animals__I'm not sure about pets, maybe you can ask your neighbor eh?
Did they legalize dwarf throwing again?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884612 Apr 6, 2013
Aunt Mattie Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope this didn't post twice. Hope you still took the time to read it if so.
From my own observation, more men are averse to homosexuality than women. Even so, most people, both sexes, have become accustomed to this lifestyle in the mainstream whether we all condone it or not. To use a broad brush and paint everyone who is against gay marraige as being against gays is an unfair and inaccurate statement.
Redefining something as stablizing and consistent as marriage in any society sanctioning a man marrying a man and a woman marrying a woman stretches the definition to the point of negating its original intent - the psychological and stablizing factor of children having both a mother and a father.
That certainly doesn't mean all mothers and fathers are good parents any more than gays are not good parents. But adoptive children in a heterosexual relationship is uniquely different in itself. Adoptive children in a homosexual relationship is a rather recent development and it has yet to be determined the long-term social and psychological adjustments.
Children can be as cruel to adoptive children of gay couples as gay children themselves. No matter how many walls have been broken down, it is still considered an alternative and different lifestyle and the number of gay parents are in a small minority.
It would be hard to imagine a child growing up without having any stigma attached to having homosexual parents in contrast to most, if not all, their friends having heterosexual ones.
We have become a society where children are more of an afterthought than the primary consideration. We already see that with the widespread apathy concerning abortion.
We must be very careful or risk unraveling the very fabric of remaining a civilized and structured society. Since we've already become apathetic in preserving human life, once the definition of marriage has no meaning other than a self-serving one as well, the structure and foundation of this last remaining stronghold could easily become a free-for-all mentality and further blur the lines of a civilized society for children. Whitney was right. The children are our future. What we teach them is how they will lead the way.
Any society without boundaries or structure becomes more barbaric than civilized. Rome is the perfect example.
This is where I believe most of us who are against gay marriage stand. I feel fairly safe in speaking for most of them as well.
"To use a broad brush and paint everyone who is against gay marraige as being against gays is an unfair and inaccurate statement."

No. You can't be my friend and be against my marriage. That's just something people tell themselves so they don't feel like bad people. You can't separate me from my husband. Rejected.

The same weak arguments you made about stigmas and children living with gay parents were made about interracial kids. Rejected. The problem there is with society, not with the interracial kids, not with the kids being raised by gay parents. And as time goes on, those problems correct themselves thanks to...what? INFORMATION and EXPERIENCE which wipe out the ignorance.

The fact is gay couples already do and will always raise children. Therefore those children must be addressed equally under the law. There is no rational reason to deny equality to their families, just because you're afraid of the unknown. You can't prove harm, game over, case closed. And all early studies show every indication kids in gay families are just fine. P.S. You don't ban single parents, so don't be a hypocrite and pretend this isn't about prejudice. Just because you can't imagine beyond your prejudice, doesn't mean the rest of us won't.

This is really about respecting your nation and your neighbors. We don't have to live by your rules.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884613 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the Republican party, which then claims to tell people whom to f**k and which hole to use.
Just as you can't "pray away the gay" i.e. Marcus Bachmann, you can't "pray away the dummy"! NJ is stuck on stupid on the topic and praying isn't going to help.
People usually evolve when it touches them personally; be it a family member or friend reveals he is gay or a family member gets murdered with a gun etc.
Bringing it home usually is the most effective way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884614 Apr 6, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually think that "God" chooses some people to be homosexual?
Far out!!!
I don't think it, I know it, and I live it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#884615 Apr 6, 2013
DENVER Investigators say they have recovered a gun that was sought after an alleged white supremacist gang member was arrested during the investigation into the killing of Colorado's prisons chiefs.

James Lohr was arrested early Friday after a brief chase in Colorado Springs.

Investigators say surveillance video showed a firearm being thrown from Lohr's vehicle before his arrest and two men spotting it and taking it. Investigators say someone who received the gun turned it in Friday night.

HP

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,304
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 21 min RIP Jahziel 44
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min Frijoles 70,032
Abby 10-22 31 min PEllen 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min Belle Sexton 50,609
Abby 10-20 52 min Mister Tonka 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr David 98,501
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]