Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
813,801 - 813,820 of 1,079,099 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Post something to the contrary.
Its not my fault you can't find the report. I found it, I guess I am much smarter than a racial slur slinger uneducated, uninformed POS like you.
"real dumb"
Post the link.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Missouri lawmakers advanced two bills this week that would outlaw the government use of drones -- though they are rare in the state -- and the implementation of Agenda 21, the United Nation's program promoting sustainability, though it simply makes recommendations.

The drone ban advanced in the Republican-controlled state House on Tuesday, while the Republican-controlled Senate advanced the Agenda 21 ban Wednesday. Democrats immediately attacked Republicans for the legislation, saying the bills are ignoring real problems in the state, including the economy, healthcare and education. Both bills have to clear the other chamber before being able to advance to Gov. Jay Nixon (D).

"We have a got a bunch of actual real issues like unemployment that is too high and underfunded schools," state Rep. Stephen Webber (D-Columbia) told The Huffington Post. "These guys are making up things to be concerned about, that is paranoid-level stuff. They don't have any ideas to fix the actual problems and it's easier to come up with made-up solutions to made-up problems."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/05/miss...

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Look. We already know you are a know it all, and since a whack like you has such a big mouth, there isn't a need to ask you any questions,. Goid night, liar.
I do not lie as a matter of policy. Lying necessarily implies fear, otherwise the liar wouldn't.

You are certainly no one to fear. You're nobody on a message board from another country. So don't flatter yourself by thinking I would ever stoop to lie to you.

Piss off.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

On Friday, the guests and host of MSNBC’s Now laughed off what they considered the inconsequential story of President Barack Obama making objectifying comments about the attractiveness of California Attorney General Kamala Harris. While some feminist commentators aren’t laughing, the MSNBC panel concluded that the president’s offensive comment amounted to a “one-day story.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcers-laugh-off...
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd suggest that you do some more reading about it, and, I don't mean the bible. You're making a fool of yourself.
It often happens that a person who goes off on a tangent about homosexuality, calling it an abomination etc. is conflicted in his own sexuality.
Not everyone wants to procreate; would you say that straight couples who don't procreate are an abomination? Are we only on this planet to breed? Gay people can be parents, it happens every day; they can have a surrogate, or adopt, they can have invitro fertilization etc. I assume that, being an evangelical fanatic that you are likely against birth control, abortion, fertility treatments, stem cell research as well?
You religious freaks are living in the dark ages, and it's usually a result of fear. Many of those born again freaks who attend Calvary Chapel are former drug addicts, alcoholics, ex prisoners, etc. While I do not begrudge a person needing religion to give him solace in life and if it helps to overcome other debilitating addictions, that's great. Just leave others alone and stop pounding that bible and your chest in self righteousness. It's sickening. You are black, you more than a white person knows what it's like to be scorned and rejected and hated and beaten because of your color. The progress made in this regard is that now it is illegal to do so. Gays deserve the same protections and you should be at the front of that parade.
First off Lilly you got me twisted. I'm not a democrat or republican or independent or green or tea party. I'm not a Bible Thumper,an evangelical, Christian, Muslim, or any religion for that matter. I'm far from ignorant & maybe you need to read the Bible a lil more cuz it's apparent you just don't understand it & formed your own opinion. Without a doubt, it's a fact I was born black. Same can't be said for the gay community so me being black holds no bearing on my opinion. It wasn't my intention to hurt dude feelings, but I can not apologize for what I believe in. The truth still remains, a baby is born without knowledge of anything. I got a thing for Spanish girls or latinas, I wasn't born thus way. If he can as most gays do flaunt his sexual orientation then I can give my opinion on the matter. As far as abortion & every other social issue you named, I've always stated it's none of my business. Neither is who can marry who. I simply said I don't agree with it. Racism is something one can't help. Being gay is a decision of the mind.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> First off Lilly you got me twisted. I'm not a democrat or republican or independent or green or tea party. I'm not a Bible Thumper,an evangelical, Christian, Muslim, or any religion for that matter. I'm far from ignorant & maybe you need to read the Bible a lil more cuz it's apparent you just don't understand it & formed your own opinion. Without a doubt, it's a fact I was born black. Same can't be said for the gay community so me being black holds no bearing on my opinion. It wasn't my intention to hurt dude feelings, but I can not apologize for what I believe in. The truth still remains, a baby is born without knowledge of anything. I got a thing for Spanish girls or latinas, I wasn't born thus way. If he can as most gays do flaunt his sexual orientation then I can give my opinion on the matter. As far as abortion & every other social issue you named, I've always stated it's none of my business. Neither is who can marry who. I simply said I don't agree with it. Racism is something one can't help. Being gay is a decision of the mind.
Racism can be helped, and no one decides to be gay. I don't care what the bible said, it's just a book, written by men.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
On Friday, the guests and host of MSNBC’s Now laughed off what they considered the inconsequential story of President Barack Obama making objectifying comments about the attractiveness of California Attorney General Kamala Harris. While some feminist commentators aren’t laughing, the MSNBC panel concluded that the president’s offensive comment amounted to a “one-day story.”
Oh yawn
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just a worthless, negative person who never even makes a substantive post. Some people are just like that.
Sometimes, check the night shift, he's on here all night posting to himself!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
I will expect an apology when a national news magazine chronicles president nobama's trysts with males.
Peace
Oh shut up you old dummy; you and your ilk are sickening
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh yawn
that's what Waxman said.

imagine that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Trayvon Martin's family has reached a settlement in a wrongful death suit they filed against the homeowners association of the sub-division where Martin was killed, the Orlando Sentinel reports.

Martin was shot to death just steps from his father's home on Feb. 26, 2012, by volunteer neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman. The case drew national attention last year as the Sanford Police Department vacillated on whether to file charges against Zimmerman, who indicated that he'd shot Martin only after being attacked. Zimmerman has been charged with second degree murder and is currently awaiting trial.

Portions of the settlement released Friday do not specify how much money Martin's family will receive, but according to the Sentinel, the figure is believed to be in excess of $1 million. The settlement does, however, state that Zimmerman is not part of the agreement. Lawyers for Martin's family have made it clear that they still plan to file a civil claim against Zimmerman at a later point.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/05/tray...

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> First off Lilly you got me twisted. I'm not a democrat or republican or independent or green or tea party. I'm not a Bible Thumper,an evangelical, Christian, Muslim, or any religion for that matter. I'm far from ignorant & maybe you need to read the Bible a lil more cuz it's apparent you just don't understand it & formed your own opinion. Without a doubt, it's a fact I was born black. Same can't be said for the gay community so me being black holds no bearing on my opinion. It wasn't my intention to hurt dude feelings, but I can not apologize for what I believe in. The truth still remains, a baby is born without knowledge of anything. I got a thing for Spanish girls or latinas, I wasn't born thus way. If he can as most gays do flaunt his sexual orientation then I can give my opinion on the matter. As far as abortion & every other social issue you named, I've always stated it's none of my business. Neither is who can marry who. I simply said I don't agree with it. Racism is something one can't help. Being gay is a decision of the mind.
Your posts reveal your ignorance about homosexuality. That is irrefutable. You stupidly insist it's a decision of the mind. I'm telling you it isn't. You don't get to contradict me. Truth is truth.

It is exactly the same as being black as far as having no choice, except easier to handle in one respect (you can hide it) and harder to handle in one respect (black people have black parents in solidarity, gay kids are alone.)

Now, if I understood this post correctly, and you can have your beliefs without fighting against legal recognition of my marriage, then that's cool. Believe what you want. However, if you want to discuss it, I'm here to dispel the rumors you've been told. You can't contradict my life, because I exist. I am real. I am moral. I am gay. I am close to God. I am married. God led me to my spouse just as He led me to everything else in my life.

So something is wrong on your end and you need to work that out. I recommend serious prayer on the subject.

But like I said, as long as you don't interfere in my marriage, I can't and have no reason to ask you to change your beliefs.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
There was nothing wrong with what the president said!! When has it become offensive complimenting a woman? But under pressure by the Liberals PC Police, Obama Apologizes for Praising Female Official’s Looks!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
There was nothing wrong with what the president said!! When has it become offensive complimenting a woman? But under pressure by the Liberals PC Police, Obama Apologizes for Praising Female Official’s Looks!
Yawn
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts reveal your ignorance about homosexuality. That is irrefutable. You stupidly insist it's a decision of the mind. I'm telling you it isn't. You don't get to contradict me. Truth is truth.
It is exactly the same as being black as far as having no choice, except easier to handle in one respect (you can hide it) and harder to handle in one respect (black people have black parents in solidarity, gay kids are alone.)
Now, if I understood this post correctly, and you can have your beliefs without fighting against legal recognition of my marriage, then that's cool. Believe what you want. However, if you want to discuss it, I'm here to dispel the rumors you've been told. You can't contradict my life, because I exist. I am real. I am moral. I am gay. I am close to God. I am married. God led me to my spouse just as He led me to everything else in my life.
So something is wrong on your end and you need to work that out. I recommend serious prayer on the subject.
But like I said, as long as you don't interfere in my marriage, I can't and have no reason to ask you to change your beliefs.
Well said! Being gay isn't easy; it's a struggle that one must go through as you described. Being black and gay is doubly difficult.
I think that straight people get stuck on the sex part, obsess about it. It makes straight men nervous. If they are secure in their masculinity they are fine.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
This deserves a mention: rightwinger defends the President!
There is hope in the world. I agree, it's a non issue; it was a compliment and well deserved, she is attractive.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Trayvon Martin's family has reached a settlement in a wrongful death suit they filed against the homeowners association of the sub-division where Martin was killed, the Orlando Sentinel reports.
Martin was shot to death just steps from his father's home on Feb. 26, 2012, by volunteer neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman. The case drew national attention last year as the Sanford Police Department vacillated on whether to file charges against Zimmerman, who indicated that he'd shot Martin only after being attacked. Zimmerman has been charged with second degree murder and is currently awaiting trial.
Portions of the settlement released Friday do not specify how much money Martin's family will receive, but according to the Sentinel, the figure is believed to be in excess of $1 million. The settlement does, however, state that Zimmerman is not part of the agreement. Lawyers for Martin's family have made it clear that they still plan to file a civil claim against Zimmerman at a later point.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/05/tray...
That's going to be some trial!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

New Hampshire officials rejected all four bids to privatize its prisons, citing prison operators’ insufficient understanding of court-mandated standards of inmate care, and proposed wages that are half what prison security staff now earn. The decision comes following a recent vote by the state House of Representatives to prohibit private prisons in the state. For-profit prison operators’ interest in profiting off inmates leads to perverse incentives, and many private facilities have been cited for human rights abuses and violations of state law.

TP

phenomenal!
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Racism can be helped, and no one decides to be gay. I don't care what the bible said, it's just a book, written by men.
Your premise holds no logic. I guess no one decides to like dogs, cats, or fat women. It's called sexual preference because it's what you prefer. Y'all running round here twisting these kids mind all up. That's why there's more gay kids than ever. If I'm wrong, why don't kids commit suicide because they are straight. Happens left & right with gays. Why is it taboo to most every nation on the planet? Like I said"doth what thou wilt." Doesn't effect me one way or the other, but don't lie to me about being born that way. If a person wanted to marry a goat is he normal also? It's got nothing to do withthe person in general cuz I'm quite sure some of them are good people at the same ratio as straight people, but if a person is religious & they have to twist their book of faith to fit their agenda, somethings wrong. Don't do what everyone on here does. Answer the questions!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
(another FOXbot.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 12 min Mister Tonka 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,515
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min Terry rigsby 48,868
Abby 7-24 1 hr RACE 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••