Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

#884535 Apr 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe before you take in the drawbridge at three am est., you could figure out how to spell propaganda and quite using the same quotation from the Iron Lady...too many tells...'night, loser.
HEY...Its Anal Annie.
Is your brother Dr. Sheldon Cooper?
Relax Annie...there will always be a place for
you at the table....the nerd table...LMAO!!
Mean while Lightning is more then welcome to join me
at the cool table, just as long as he does not try to snort in my face or hump my leg.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#884537 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
What are mine, exactly?
A fundamental misunderstanding of the word role vs. roll potentially indicates a lower level of intelligence, i.e. less credibility.

Let me ask you a related question. If anal pregnancy was a possibility and you had a pocketful of morning after pills, would you even bother with other forms of protection?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884538 Apr 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> "Are we only on this planet to breed?" Yes. That is our job. To continue the species. Just like every other animal. Everything else is extra.
No, not everything else is extra.

That would make religion extra, which will throw you into an endless loop of circular reasoning.

Medicine is not extra, or all your breeding wouldn't go very far. Everyone would still die by the time they hit 35.

Science is not extra, see reason above.

I could go on and on, but you should get the idea by now. Merely breeding is not all that is required. We also have to build on our existing knowledge base, otherwise people would have to rediscover fire every few years.

Oh, and adoption matters, because parents die and somebody has to raise those kids.

There are a lot of ways to matter. And your opinion of mattering is very different from mine.

Mass murderers can have kids, too. So can rapists. Raise your standards, putz.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884539 Apr 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You homosexuals, like fake Carol, the fkface of homo-deviants democrats on this thread, don't want to hear the truth because you don't want your illusions and perversions destroyed..
Oooh, great answer! Well-reasoned, logic, proof...NOT.

I know the truth. You have issues. But again, you will soon be made irrelevant and shamed by society. Prepare.

No matter where this story winds, I win in the end.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#884540 Apr 6, 2013
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
One thing I have learned when shopping for a new home is to check the voter registration of the area. To many democrats =section 8= ghetto. All of the best places to live in this country have one thing in common, they are predominantly republican.
There are section 8 rentals in The Villages azhole, keep your nonsense on your own frikken threads with your pal crazy ron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#884541 Apr 6, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you a related question. If anal pregnancy was a possibility and you had a pocketful of morning after pills, would you even bother with other forms of protection?
Are you drunk this early?

Was that simply meant to be insulting? Is that all ya got? Is that what your life is about - just insulting people for no reason?

Good morning, dickhead. F*** you, too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#884543 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, it's not what you "heed," or your spelling and grammar would be better.
You cannot be a very intelligent person and also not be able to spell, unless you haven't been taught spelling and grammar. Spelling is easy. It doesn't require brilliance. If you can't do it to a reasonable degree, you're pretty far behind.
If you are not an intelligent person, your arguments carry less weight.
Typically, anti-gay people can't spell well. Draw your own conclusions.
Yes, in this case, I took advantage of a typo to make my point. Guilty. Everybody makes typing errors.
What a high and mighty moran you are. People with overinflated egos are normally very insecure people. Having some personality conflicts are we?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#884544 Apr 6, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a veritable laugh riot, Newark. You just keep digging in deeper. You remind me of my Cuban ex-husband. He was outwardly macho, but a marshmallow inside. He was needy because his mommy abandoned him. You're needy too, huh Newark? Those fat Hispanic women make you feel all warm and comforted? You'd like to breast feed too, I'd wager.
I'd like nothing more than take advise in the form of therapy from a confused gay psychiatrist, but it's obvious you have a ton of problems of your own. 1st you confused your ass & your mouth, mentally & physically! Tho you'll take it in both! 2nd, you can't diagnose a patient when you've made your living as a sympathize. 3rd, just because you call yourself a psychiatrist didn't really make you one. Your just an extra from one flew over the COO COO's nest! Back to the confusion I first spoke of. You think a migraine is a pain in the butt. That's actually a layover from your extra curricular activities. I'll give you this much, you do know how to work a dictionary! Lol! DUMASS!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884545 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the things you need to work on is your spelling. This sh!t is not easy to read.
Living a lie would be living in the closet. So there goes your little theory.
I am not living a lie, I am not living in sin, I am not broadcasting my deficiencies. Being gay is not a deficiency, so that doesn't even make sense.
It's not my job to explain religion in general or my religion to you. That's your spiritual journey and that's between you and God. You don't know enough to tell me I am contradicting God. I am obviously further along on that spiritual journey than you. I take no credit for that. It's just our respective paths. But when you move forward, it's easier to recognize people who are now where you once were.
I'm not kidding. Pray on it. For a long time. I already did, a lot more than you. I'm the expert. You're not.
By the way, do you think punishments only come after death? I see most people who live against God tend to have a fairly steady punishment throughout their life.
So where is my punishment? I have no complaints in my life (save this one against the government.) That's how it is when you live your life in tune with God. You, on the other hand, worship an idol and call it 'the bible.'
The proof is in the pudding. If I was doing something wrong, I would know it. I don't do wrong things. God gave me a very strong conscience and I learned very young I feel strong regret if I do something wrong - like when I tried to date girls. That was wrong. I felt very guilty because I knew deep down I was deceiving them, and using them as an experiment to "make sure." THAT was wrong, and for that, I apologized to God.
The other thing I apologized to God for, about 16 years ago, was for the gap in my faith that prevented me from trusting Him making me gay. That was wrong. That was my human weakness, listening to The World and not trusting God. God will not give you more than you can handle. God made me gay. Therefore, I can handle it.
When you pray for something for 12 years and there is no movement on it in any way - while your other prayers are answered one way or another - you have to ask yourself why. Why did God choose not to make me straight? I was celibate, I was a freaking angel, I prayed every day, etc. etc. yet God did not answer that prayer. At some point you have to realize there is a reason He is not answering that prayer: because He knows better. We don't have to understand. We just have to have faith in His wisdom.
God can change a monkey into a horse, too. But no matter how much you pray over that monkey, it's not going to happen. He had his reason for making that monkey.
You folks on the left need to face the fact that many of your fellow travelers from the black and Hispanic communities are far less accepting of your homosexuality than is the general public.

In fact, Proposition 8 passed in California because of strong support from those communities.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884546 Apr 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume that since you want no government that is why your interest in off roading.
Any intelligent person wants the least government feasible.

That is, unless he needs a nanny to tell him what to eat and to wipe his ass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#884547 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the things you need to work on is your spelling. This sh!t is not easy to read.
Living a lie would be living in the closet. So there goes your little theory.
I am not living a lie, I am not living in sin, I am not broadcasting my deficiencies. Being gay is not a deficiency, so that doesn't even make sense.
It's not my job to explain religion in general or my religion to you. That's your spiritual journey and that's between you and God. You don't know enough to tell me I am contradicting God. I am obviously further along on that spiritual journey than you. I take no credit for that. It's just our respective paths. But when you move forward, it's easier to recognize people who are now where you once were.
I'm not kidding. Pray on it. For a long time. I already did, a lot more than you. I'm the expert. You're not.
By the way, do you think punishments only come after death? I see most people who live against God tend to have a fairly steady punishment throughout their life.
So where is my punishment? I have no complaints in my life (save this one against the government.) That's how it is when you live your life in tune with God. You, on the other hand, worship an idol and call it 'the bible.'
The proof is in the pudding. If I was doing something wrong, I would know it. I don't do wrong things. God gave me a very strong conscience and I learned very young I feel strong regret if I do something wrong - like when I tried to date girls. That was wrong. I felt very guilty because I knew deep down I was deceiving them, and using them as an experiment to "make sure." THAT was wrong, and for that, I apologized to God.
The other thing I apologized to God for, about 16 years ago, was for the gap in my faith that prevented me from trusting Him making me gay. That was wrong. That was my human weakness, listening to The World and not trusting God. God will not give you more than you can handle. God made me gay. Therefore, I can handle it.
When you pray for something for 12 years and there is no movement on it in any way - while your other prayers are answered one way or another - you have to ask yourself why. Why did God choose not to make me straight? I was celibate, I was a freaking angel, I prayed every day, etc. etc. yet God did not answer that prayer. At some point you have to realize there is a reason He is not answering that prayer: because He knows better. We don't have to understand. We just have to have faith in His wisdom.
God can change a monkey into a horse, too. But no matter how much you pray over that monkey, it's not going to happen. He had his reason for making that monkey.
Lets end this like this. Does the Bible say that it is wrong for man to lay with man? Your answer to this should be yes! Are you laying with a man? Your answer should be yes! I know you'll say that's the old testament, so let go with the words of the man in which christianity is based around. What did Jesus himself say about man laying with man. Do add the consequences to the answer. I took this route because if I didn't you'll continue to dance around the mulberry bush. Please answer the questions honestly. All the answers should be straight & to the point! Then you'll see what I mean by hypocrisy & living a lie!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#884548 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, where are your facts about blacks and Hispanics? Because that's not accurate.
President Obama was never *against* gay people like some of you wackos are. His heart was in the right place. We knew that because we watched the Human Rights Campaign debate which people like you wouldn't have watched. If I were his campaign manager, I would have advised him just the way he played it, more or less. He couldn't support gay marriage the first time he ran. He took the issue off the table by pretty much agreeing with McCain on that. But we knew. He was never hateful or demeaning about it. He had no lack of understanding. He may have had a lack of personal experience, but he doesn't anymore. Again, he's a smart guy. Smart guys get it. Normal guys get it. Weak people fear it.
"Unforeseen consequences" are a joke. The same thing was raised when it came to interracial marriage. "What about the unforeseen consequences of mixed race children? Won't they have a hard life?"
You know what? Equality is more important than imaginary unforeseen circumstances.
You don't get to tell me what definition I can have or not have. We got married. That fact speaks for itself. We define it. You have no say.
This whole discussion is silly at this point. How do you not see you've already lost? It's a matter of time. And knowing that, it's a moral failure to delay our justice and let more good gay citizens die each day without their marriages being recognized.
Some of you are so fake.
Hope this didn't post twice. Hope you still took the time to read it if so.

From my own observation, more men are averse to homosexuality than women. Even so, most people, both sexes, have become accustomed to this lifestyle in the mainstream whether we all condone it or not. To use a broad brush and paint everyone who is against gay marraige as being against gays is an unfair and inaccurate statement.

Redefining something as stablizing and consistent as marriage in any society sanctioning a man marrying a man and a woman marrying a woman stretches the definition to the point of negating its original intent - the psychological and stablizing factor of children having both a mother and a father.

That certainly doesn't mean all mothers and fathers are good parents any more than gays are not good parents. But adoptive children in a heterosexual relationship is uniquely different in itself. Adoptive children in a homosexual relationship is a rather recent development and it has yet to be determined the long-term social and psychological adjustments.

Children can be as cruel to adoptive children of gay couples as gay children themselves. No matter how many walls have been broken down, it is still considered an alternative and different lifestyle and the number of gay parents are in a small minority.

It would be hard to imagine a child growing up without having any stigma attached to having homosexual parents in contrast to most, if not all, their friends having heterosexual ones.

We have become a society where children are more of an afterthought than the primary consideration. We already see that with the widespread apathy concerning abortion.

We must be very careful or risk unraveling the very fabric of remaining a civilized and structured society. Since we've already become apathetic in preserving human life, once the definition of marriage has no meaning other than a self-serving one as well, the structure and foundation of this last remaining stronghold could easily become a free-for-all mentality and further blur the lines of a civilized society for children. Whitney was right. The children are our future. What we teach them is how they will lead the way.

Any society without boundaries or structure becomes more barbaric than civilized. Rome is the perfect example.

This is where I believe most of us who are against gay marriage stand. I feel fairly safe in speaking for most of them as well.
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#884549 Apr 6, 2013
TonyC, hope this didn't post twice but hope you still took the time to read it.

From my own observation, more men are averse to homosexuality than women. Even so, most people, both sexes, have become accustomed to this lifestyle in the mainstream whether we all condone it or not. To use a broad brush and paint everyone who is against gay marraige as being against gays is an unfair and inaccurate statement.

Redefining something as stablizing and consistent as marriage in any society sanctioning a man marrying a man and a woman marrying a woman stretches the definition to the point of negating its original intent - the psychological and stablizing factor of children having both a mother and a father.

That certainly doesn't mean all mothers and fathers are good parents any more than gays are not good parents. But adoptive children in a heterosexual relationship is uniquely different in itself. Adoptive children in a homosexual relationship is a rather recent development and it has yet to be determined the long-term social and psychological adjustments.

Children can be as cruel to adoptive children of gay couples as gay children themselves. No matter how many walls have been broken down, it is still considered an alternative and different lifestyle and the number of gay parents are in a small minority.

It would be hard to imagine a child growing up without having any stigma attached to having homosexual parents in contrast to most, if not all, their friends having heterosexual ones.

We have become a society where children are more of an afterthought than the primary consideration. We already see that with the widespread apathy concerning abortion.

We must be very careful or risk unraveling the very fabric of remaining a civilized and structured society. Since we've already become apathetic in preserving human life, once the definition of marriage has no meaning other than a self-serving one as well, the structure and foundation of this last remaining stronghold could easily become a free-for-all mentality and further blur the lines of a civilized society for children. Whitney was right. The children are our future. What we teach them is how they will lead the way.

Any society without boundaries or structure becomes more barbaric than civilized. Rome is the perfect example.

This is where I believe most of us who are against gay marriage stand. I feel fairly safe in speaking for most of them as well.
Aunt Mattie Pearl

Orlando, FL

#884550 Apr 6, 2013
Well, it took forever but my last post finally took. Sorry for posting it twice.
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884551 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Who cares whether or not they found the gene yet?(answer: stupid people.)
2. It's not a "problem" to be solved. It's a natural variation of birth.(It's only a problem for stupid people.)
3. If abortion is legal, then parents can do whatever they want for any reason or no reason, as far as I know. Is that moral? That's something they'll have to wrestle with.
When the homosexual gene is identified (if it indeed exists), then homosexuality will disappear within a few generations.

That is, if homosexuality is exclusively genetic and not a lifestyle choice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#884552 Apr 6, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
You folks on the left need to face the fact that many of your fellow travelers from the black and Hispanic communities are far less accepting of your homosexuality than is the general public.
In fact, Proposition 8 passed in California because of strong support from those communities.
You need to face the fact that it didn't pass because of the black community, but in spite of the 2 communities. San Francisco and Atlanta all well known gay communities. So you pointing out that it passed in a gay community makes no sense. Of course it did. What else did you expect?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884553 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does that matter to you?
As long as the human race goes on, that is all that matters.
I gave up asking why a long time ago. I trust God has His reasons.
Do you actually think that "God" chooses some people to be homosexual?

Far out!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#884555 Apr 6, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drunk this early?
Was that simply meant to be insulting? Is that all ya got? Is that what your life is about - just insulting people for no reason?
Good morning, dickhead. F*** you, too.
Ahhhh, poor baby. My question's a perfectly relevant one, I was just attempting to phrase it in terms you can relate to.
Kiss my a... uh, go to hell.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884556 Apr 6, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I often wonder if Laura was partying when she killed her fellow student -
On a November night in 1963, Mrs. Bush and a girlfriend were hurrying to a drive-in theater when Mrs. Bush, at the wheel of her father’s Chevy Impala, ran a stop sign on a small road and smashed into a car being driven by Mike Douglas, a star athlete and popular student at her school.
“In those awful seconds, the car door must have been flung open by the impact and my body rose in the air until gravity took over and I was pulled, hard and fast, back to earth,” she says.“The whole time,” she adds later,“I was praying that the person in the other car was alive. In my mind, I was calling ‘Please, God. Please, God. Please, God,’ over and over and over again.”
Mrs. Bush concedes that she and her friend were chatting when she ran the stop sign. But she also suggests a host of factors beyond her control played a role — the pitch-black road, an unusually dangerous intersection, the small size of the stop sign, and the car the victim was driving.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/28/books/28lau...
Typical of the entitled elite blame everything but themselves.
If you want to go down the road of presidential wives, then we can dredge up Michelle Obama's racist senior thesis at Princeton.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobamaredux

Philadelphia, PA

#884557 Apr 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the article just fine. The article went through all the research.
It is only common sense that the risks to one's family outweigh any benefit for most people.
If I have a chainsaw,it has a purpose - to cut down trees or cut firewood. It has benefits.
The point is that you want to believe that owning that gun is for your family's protection went it is more likely to be the tool of death or injury to you & your family.
A man, a population, a country that is disarmed is no longer free.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-20 5 min Ralph 17
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Wondering 50,598
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min HughBe 70,002
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,642
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 179,283
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,486
Amy 10-11 3 hr Stina2 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]