Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,689)

Showing posts 813,761 - 813,780 of1,073,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Obama administration caught again, misleading the Amercan public...

Newly released arrest numbers show a significant increase in illegal immigrants crossing along the southwest border, despite claims as recently as Thursday by Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano that the border is more secure.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/05/st...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
president nobama has admitted he used cocaine and participated in homo sexual sex acts.
Peace
Liar

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Simple! A baby is not born anything, but their race, hungry, & pretty much that's it. That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard of! What was your favorite color? Even in elementary a child hasn't made up their mind on what they like as far as male/female. To say someone is born gay equates to that person being sexually active from out the womb cuz when someone sees someone their attracted to, they're not attracted to someone's mind they've never met. So to say your were born gay is to say you came out the womb withsex on your mind. You not only want to rewrite the law & the Bible, but the Webster dictionary definition of marriage! By your post where you went on a rant just babbling & not saying nothing, you self identify as a Christian. The Bible clearly states numerous times man shall not lay with man, but you'll rewrite that to ease your feeling & everyones feeling about your taboo sexual preference. It's not race, color, creed, or nationality. Things people can't help. Nah, thus while thing is over sexual preference & an abomination to the word creation.
You are so stupid.

So, because sexual feelings don't develop until puberty, you can't be born gay or straight? Really? Dude, you're not qualified to have this discussion if you are really at that level. You know nothing, yet you act like you know everything. That's pretty stupid, too.

"The" bible (as if there's only one) is not the law. You can believe it all you want, you can't make me follow your interpretation of it. And if you did your homework, you'd see the very very few passages that even seem to reference homosexuality, when you go back to the oldest texts available in ancient Greek and Hebrew (we don't even have the originals) are talking about temple prostitutes and not married adult gay men.

And ooooh the Webster dictionary!! What are you, frickin fourteen?

Let me try to put this in ways stupid people can understand:

You didn't choose your sexual orientation. You discovered it. You were BORN straight. Lucky you. You get no points for that. You had no choice in the matter. You might not have REALIZED it until you hit puberty, but you were born straight. That doesn't mean you had sexual feelings as an infant, STUPID.

My life experience was exactly the same, except when I discovered my sexual feelings around age 12, they were only for other men. I had no feelings for women. There was no "choice." There were no "options." And I spent the next 12 years proving that by trying to force myself to be who I wasn't.

Guess what - THAT's immoral. Lying to girls, pretending, deceiving them - THAT's immoral. Marrying a woman to keep up the charade - THAT's incredibly immoral and completely inconsiderate (understatement) of the woman. And BECAUSE my level of morality is very high, I could not bring myself to marry a woman just because that's what idiots like you were telling me I was supposed to do. THAT would have been WRONG.

My life is not wrong. When you live a life completely against God, chances are you will not have a happy life. My life is blessed beyond what I ever imagined (and I'm not talking about money - some fake Christians think money = blessings, which I find ridiculous.)

None of your crap washes. My life disproves your theories. Take the opportunity to learn something and stop being a dickhead.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
impeccable source....
As political media buzzed about whether or not Senator Barack Obama's admission eleven years ago that he used cocaine as a teenager would hurt his political prospects, Fox News ran a segment on "Obama's Cocaine Confession." Their conversation took an unusual turn, however, when Fox reporter Kirian Chetry said President Bush had also admitted to using cocaine.
Obama "talks very candidly, as did our current president, who admitted to using cocaine, correct?[Others demur] Well, who wrote, somebody wrote in a book -- well, he admitted that he had an alcoholic, he had a drinking problem. Who was it who said they witnessed him using cocaine? It was somebody who wrote a book..."
http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Fox_News_re...
Where's Jeff Gannon Guckert? of the fake Talon News? Is it true that he and Karl Rove are living together now?

http://www.google.com/search...
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

U.S. employers added just 88,000 jobs in March, as hiring slowed and tens of thousands of people stopped looking for work -- in a reminder of the job market's shaky health.

After a burst of strong hiring, the number of positions added in March marks the slowest pace in nine months.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/05/ec...
Aunt Fattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are my words, you dirtbag:
As expected, the people on Fox News had class
Uh-oh, almost midnight in jolly old England. Hide the sheep, waxy's out.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really boring.
Of course and that's why you keep bothering to reply to my posts:]
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid.
So, because sexual feelings don't develop until puberty, you can't be born gay or straight? Really? Dude, you're not qualified to have this discussion if you are really at that level. You know nothing, yet you act like you know everything. That's pretty stupid, too.
"The" bible (as if there's only one) is not the law. You can believe it all you want, you can't make me follow your interpretation of it. And if you did your homework, you'd see the very very few passages that even seem to reference homosexuality, when you go back to the oldest texts available in ancient Greek and Hebrew (we don't even have the originals) are talking about temple prostitutes and not married adult gay men.
And ooooh the Webster dictionary!! What are you, frickin fourteen?
Let me try to put this in ways stupid people can understand:
You didn't choose your sexual orientation. You discovered it. You were BORN straight. Lucky you. You get no points for that. You had no choice in the matter. You might not have REALIZED it until you hit puberty, but you were born straight. That doesn't mean you had sexual feelings as an infant, STUPID.
My life experience was exactly the same, except when I discovered my sexual feelings around age 12, they were only for other men. I had no feelings for women. There was no "choice." There were no "options." And I spent the next 12 years proving that by trying to force myself to be who I wasn't.
Guess what - THAT's immoral. Lying to girls, pretending, deceiving them - THAT's immoral. Marrying a woman to keep up the charade - THAT's incredibly immoral and completely inconsiderate (understatement) of the woman. And BECAUSE my level of morality is very high, I could not bring myself to marry a woman just because that's what idiots like you were telling me I was supposed to do. THAT would have been WRONG.
My life is not wrong. When you live a life completely against God, chances are you will not have a happy life. My life is blessed beyond what I ever imagined (and I'm not talking about money - some fake Christians think money = blessings, which I find ridiculous.)
None of your crap washes. My life disproves your theories. Take the opportunity to learn something and stop being a dickhead.
Applause!
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go aszwipe. Just for you Waxturds.
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/woodhaven-ny/...
Jun 18, 2011
QUOTE who="Devin"
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
Are you saying the Moderator did not come in here and warn you for your anti social behavior in posting that Woman's personal information?
In your delusional mind, this never happened? ROFLMAO, You're a Fraud...... ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO..... It's sad to see a grown man sniveling, whinning and LYING..
You just posted the slander again, moron.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/woodhaven-ny/...

You cannot backup your slander, lowlife because you are a disgruntled scumbag and don't have a clue.

How many jobs have you been fired from an how long is your rap sheet, Democrat scum.

Z_zzzzz...

Next...

Now go back outside and play in traffic again, mental case

You are a time waster

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on Mr Smart Guy.,
What's the mater? Can't prove my post wrong. Come on Big Mouth. Or are you only a big mouth when you sling those racial slurs.
Your skills at diversion are laughably weak, ImaginaryDave.

Now, go ahead and ask me who was the U.S. President in 1896.

jeesh! yer a riot!
Aunt Fattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
U.S. employers added just 88,000 jobs in March, as hiring slowed and tens of thousands of people stopped looking for work -- in a reminder of the job market's shaky health.
After a burst of strong hiring, the number of positions added in March marks the slowest pace in nine months.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/05/ec...
Ooooooooooooooooo... does anybody else but me wonder if we're standing at the edge of a big black bottomless pit?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Super post Tony. Sad that his religion and cleaving to the bible made him ignorant. I asked a friend who is a born again Christian what she 'd do if she found out her son was gay, she said "I'd hate the sin, not the dinner"
In a Southern drawl nonetheless, that Calvary Chapel sure churns out some shyt.
Apparently he forgot that interracial marriage was against the law. That documentary on Virginia vs. Lovings is really touching.
When the attorneys asked the Lovings if they wanted to come to the court, Mr. Loving said, no just tell them, I love my wife.
You know, Lily, on the one hand I can at least understand their starting point, because I started out in the same place, having been taught the same things.

The difference is, when I turned 12, I was FORCED to begin examining it more deeply. I didn't have the luxury of reading one line in a bible, assuming that was the final word, and then snapping my fingers and turning straight.

However, the story is kind of sad, because I was a bright kid with a lot of potential and an unusual interest in God/religion at a young age. I have felt close to God most of my life.

But because of things I was told, I wasted some great years of my life scared, and desperately trying to change something that couldn't be changed (and had no reason to be changed.)

Imagine an innocent 12 year old kid, crying in his bed, praying every day for God to "give me something else." If He had to give me some kind of challenge, I prayed for Him to "break my legs instead." Twelve years old. I should have been blissfully enjoying childhood. But because of things these kinds of ignorant idiots walk around carelessly saying, I tortured myself for the next 12 years.

So let me make it perfectly clear: if anybody COULD change their sexual orientation, it would have been me. No one has ever prayed more, harder, and for more years for something that never happened. Other prayers were addressed, but not that one. It made no sense - until I realized that one prayer was my one contradiction in praying for what *I* wanted instead of for whatever was in God's plan for me.

People think I twist things to justify being gay. It was quite the opposite. I spent 12 years doing anything I could to avoid even acknowledging to myself that I was gay. I didn't permit myself to act on it until I could reconcile it with God. And He helped me through it, no thanks to these hypocrites who claim to represent Him here in this world.

None of these loose-lipped idiots will ever put what I have put into this question, but this NJ ahole thinks he can tell ME what God wants, and thinks he can tell ME how I was born, and thinks he can tell ME what I deserve under the law. Bullsh!t.

We are fighting for our families. They are fighting for prejudice. It's no contest. It's a short matter of time, and all these ignorant idiots don't matter anymore.
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Fattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh, almost midnight in jolly old England. Hide the sheep, waxy's out.
At least you know your time zones. Maybe after all, you are one of the brighter libtards here.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the article.
Become informed for a change.
A Pompous Azz like you should be able to supply some links with an executive summary, jerk.

Instead, you are like the elephant trying to hide behind a sapling.

I s-e-e-e-e y-o-o-o-o! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Yer funny, dood:]
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> In life Lily there are opposites in everything, good/bad, right/wrong, up/down, left/right & so forth & so on. Well male/female fits right in there & you know like I know attraction of the same sex is wrong. You letting your feminine side cloud your judgment to save peoples feelings. I refuse to lie to myself or anyone else. That bullshit story about the confused 12yr old was touching, but it doesn't take away the fact that no one was born gay. I gave him proof of such, prove me wrong!
I'd suggest that you do some more reading about it, and, I don't mean the bible. You're making a fool of yourself.
It often happens that a person who goes off on a tangent about homosexuality, calling it an abomination etc. is conflicted in his own sexuality.
Not everyone wants to procreate; would you say that straight couples who don't procreate are an abomination? Are we only on this planet to breed? Gay people can be parents, it happens every day; they can have a surrogate, or adopt, they can have invitro fertilization etc. I assume that, being an evangelical fanatic that you are likely against birth control, abortion, fertility treatments, stem cell research as well?
You religious freaks are living in the dark ages, and it's usually a result of fear. Many of those born again freaks who attend Calvary Chapel are former drug addicts, alcoholics, ex prisoners, etc. While I do not begrudge a person needing religion to give him solace in life and if it helps to overcome other debilitating addictions, that's great. Just leave others alone and stop pounding that bible and your chest in self righteousness. It's sickening. You are black, you more than a white person knows what it's like to be scorned and rejected and hated and beaten because of your color. The progress made in this regard is that now it is illegal to do so. Gays deserve the same protections and you should be at the front of that parade.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I am not a racist f*ck that is so freakin stupid they are proud to be one.
No....you're just stupid enough to enjoy slamming your head in the doorway because of how good it feels when you stop.

Poor door....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. I said "as expected" ...
They were fair & balanced, so stop lying you weasel libtard.
I noticed you sure used them as a reference when it suited your miniscule mind.
Maybe if you watched them, you would learn instead of remaining ignorant like you are!

fair and balanced....

BREAM: All right, let's go on to our next topic. The story that Doug McKelway had tonight that's been out there on the internet it's been all over the place about the Department of Homeland Security making massive buys of ammunition. We got some facts tonight, Charles.

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER, SYNDICATED COLUMNIST: Yeah and I think it should reassure those people who are watching us now from a cave in the Rockies where they are provisioned for a year or two.

BREAM: We might need them. You might want to stay friends with them.

KRAUTHAMMER:-- waiting for the Obama coup d'etat, which apparently is not going to come. Senator Coburn, who isn't exactly a liberal, has said number one the amount of ammunition is less than in previous years. Number two, it's about a tenth of the ceiling that the DHS has allowed.

And the last point is that the ammunition that people are saying is now in short supply, is being used by the DHS for an obvious purpose. It is being used for the training of agents like the border security agents who have to go to the range a lot and stay sharp. So everything on that pans out. I hate to disappoint the conspiracy theorists they are going to have to come up with something new. And they will.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report-...

so....anything new?
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Fattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooooooooooooo... does anybody else but me wonder if we're standing at the edge of a big black bottomless pit?
That would be you on the left if your fellow moron was not "your" president after this dismal and worst so called economic recovery in history, melvin.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Jeff Gannon Guckert? of the fake Talon News? Is it true that he and Karl Rove are living together now?
http://www.google.com/search...
Rove?

so now i get it. though i wonder if he paid with taxpayer money?
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Fattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 813,761 - 813,780 of1,073,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,785
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 42 min the plain truth 1,833
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 3 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 5 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr voice of peace 67,553
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••