Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,688)

Showing posts 813,741 - 813,760 of1,077,625
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884328
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

36

36

36

Obama Called Kamala Harris To Apologize For ‘Best-Looking’ Remark

The hosts of Fox & Friends, however, found the comments harmless.

"Yeah, big deal. Yeah, she is. She does happen to be good lookin," Gretchen Carlson, the lone female host, said Friday. "I just think we've come to a place in society where everyone is so ultimately sensitive that you can't say anything anymore. She is! She's pretty! So what?"

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884329
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

34

34

34

Waxman wrote:
Obama's NOT the first 'gay President': Letter reveals lifelong bachelor James Buchanan's love for Alabama senator
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21450...
And here is lilys favorite hard news source...
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/24/1189...
Lively is himself is in a bit of a pickle, fighting charges of crimes against humanity after being sued by a Ugandan gay rights group. The group alleges that, starting in 2002, Lively

conspired with religious and political leaders in Uganda to whip up anti-gay hysteria with warnings that gay people would sodomize African children and corrupt their culture...

The suit says that Mr. Lively’s actions resulted in the persecution, arrest, torture and murder of gay men and lesbians in Uganda.

Or, as Lively recalls it, worked as a "Christian missionary." Lively, who is considering a run for governor of Massachusetts, is also best known for his non-award winning book The Pink Swastika, which alleges that the Holocaust was a gay movement.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/24/1189...

LOL

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884330
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

34

34

34

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>i
You being a misguided moron, do not know about the Newsweek cover story.
It is common knowledge in the Chicago gay community that Obama actively visited the gay bars and bathhouses in Chicago while he was an Illinois state senator.
It won't be nearly as controversial as Time magazine's breastfeeding cover, but Newsweek's May 21 issue declares Barack Obama the country's "first gay president."
The accompanying cover story was written by Andrew Sullivan, the popular--and openly gay--political blogger. The magazine even gives the commander-in-chief a rainbow halo.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/newsweek-...
They know over here but in the U.S., the Ministry of Propoganda has you in the dark, idiot.
Yep...you ARE that stupid. It's seems rather unlikely that I will ever become POTUS, but if I did, they could put me on the cover as well. I believe in gay marriage ("common knowledge" not at all unless YOU commonly witnessed it), and I'm one of the whitest, straightest citizens you's ever meet. I believe if my only choice for marriage was between you and Lily, I would definitely prefer the latter although our union would remain platonic. Just quit with you Faux garbage, already. You republicans have done plenty of damage to good people as it is.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884332
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

33

33

33

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
impeccable source....
As political media buzzed about whether or not Senator Barack Obama's admission eleven years ago that he used cocaine as a teenager would hurt his political prospects, Fox News ran a segment on "Obama's Cocaine Confession." Their conversation took an unusual turn, however, when Fox reporter Kirian Chetry said President Bush had also admitted to using cocaine.
Obama "talks very candidly, as did our current president, who admitted to using cocaine, correct?[Others demur] Well, who wrote, somebody wrote in a book -- well, he admitted that he had an alcoholic, he had a drinking problem. Who was it who said they witnessed him using cocaine? It was somebody who wrote a book..."
http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Fox_News_re...
Didn't Dumbya eventually respond (as Clinton should have regarding Monica imho)"It's a family matter and none of your business.?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884333
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

32

32

32

Ben Carson's apology tour continued this afternoon in an e-mail that was sent, according to its subject line, to "the Hopkins Community":

Dear Colleagues, Friends and Associates:

As you know, I have been in the national news quite a bit recently and my 36 year association with Johns Hopkins has unfortunately dragged our institution into the spotlight as well. I am sorry for any embarrassment this has caused. But what really saddens me is that my poorly chosen words caused pain for some members of our community and for that I offer a most sincere and heartfelt apology. Hurting others is diametrically opposed to who I am and what I believe. There are many lessons to be learned when venturing into the political world and this is one I will not forget. Although I do believe marriage is between a man and a woman, there are much less offensive ways to make that point. I hope all will look at a lifetime of service over some poorly chosen words.

Sincerely yours,

Benjamin S Carson Sr MD

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/04/...
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884334
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

30

30

30

sonicfilter wrote:
Obama Called Kamala Harris To Apologize For ‘Best-Looking’ Remark
The hosts of Fox & Friends, however, found the comments harmless.
"Yeah, big deal. Yeah, she is. She does happen to be good lookin," Gretchen Carlson, the lone female host, said Friday. "I just think we've come to a place in society where everyone is so ultimately sensitive that you can't say anything anymore. She is! She's pretty! So what?"
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...
I watched that show on Sky Cable today. As expected, the people on Fox News had class and a zombie like you used it to defend your pervert Obama. If Bush had said the same thing, you and your corrupt liberal Democrat attack dog media would be going nuts for weeks, idiot.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884335
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

31

31

31

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't Dumbya eventually respond (as Clinton should have regarding Monica imho)"It's a family matter and none of your business.?
try this....

The Bush Cocaine Chronicles: Complicity and Cover-up

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-seery/the-...
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884336
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

29

29

29

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Jun 18, 2011
#105859
QUOTE who="Devin"
You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
Are you saying the Moderator did not come in here and warn you for your anti social behavior in posting that Woman's personal information?
In your delusional mind, this never happened? ROFLMAO, You're a Fraud...... ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO..... It's sad to see a grown man sniveling, whinning and LYING.
Zzzzzzzz....

Funny, you never show the post to back up your slander, while you hide behind a false posting name. You are nothing more than an angry scorned weak libtard everyone here ignores, Nucular Nutcase et al.

Next...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884337
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

27

27

27

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think they believed she was about the best the fetal-alcohol syndrome Dumbya could buy. They let them both smoke pot at Camp David, right? Whether Georgie still had that silver spoon up his nose at that time, I doubt we'll know unless one of the Nazi/bin Laden lovers cracks. Didn't Babs totally cut Neil's wife off after she divorced him? I think I read that somewhere.
Babs was a true hardazz and I've always been curious about why she allowed GHWB to bring Ralph Reed and his crew of crazies into the big tent.

She thought that Jeb was the smart one__well no duh__you can actually google "jeb was the smart one" and learn why.

For the sake of our nation we need to "say bye" to the Bush family.

You already know that Ron and Nancy couldn't stand to be around GHWB and Babs right?
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884338
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

26

26

26

sonicfilter wrote:
Ben Carson's apology tour continued this afternoon in an e-mail that was sent, according to its subject line, to "the Hopkins Community":
Dear Colleagues, Friends and Associates:
As you know, I have been in the national news quite a bit recently and my 36 year association with Johns Hopkins has unfortunately dragged our institution into the spotlight as well. I am sorry for any embarrassment this has caused. But what really saddens me is that my poorly chosen words caused pain for some members of our community and for that I offer a most sincere and heartfelt apology. Hurting others is diametrically opposed to who I am and what I believe. There are many lessons to be learned when venturing into the political world and this is one I will not forget. Although I do believe marriage is between a man and a woman, there are much less offensive ways to make that point. I hope all will look at a lifetime of service over some poorly chosen words.
Sincerely yours,
Benjamin S Carson Sr MD
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/04/...
Glad to see you are giving this great American more publicity. Keep up the good work, Boris!
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884339
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

30

30

30

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily gets all aroused thinking of spanking Hannity and experiencing his woodie
Bawwwaaahhhh!!!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884340
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

31

31

31

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched that show on Sky Cable today. As expected, the people on Fox News had class and a zombie like you used it to defend your pervert Obama. If Bush had said the same thing, you and your corrupt liberal Democrat attack dog media would be going nuts for weeks, idiot.
so you're just pissed because FOX defended Obama and you can't have one of your FOXbot rants.

big baby. wipe those tears and go find some more non-stories about Obama that we can all laugh at.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884341
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

31

31

31

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you are giving this great American more publicity. Keep up the good work, Boris!
you like that? here's some more....

Carson placed his exodus from the Democratic camp “toward the end of [Ronald] Reagan’s second term,” but conceded that he “thought there were some very good things about [Bill] Clinton.”

“He had the ability to be flexible,” Carson said.

Carson declined to say if he voted for Clinton.

“I don’t want to say whether I voted for him or not,” he said.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/ben-carsons...

so what do think? voted for Bill or not?
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884342
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

30

30

30

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the article just fine. The article went through all the research.
It is only common sense that the risks to one's family outweigh any benefit for most people.
If I have a chainsaw,it has a purpose - to cut down trees or cut firewood. It has benefits.
The point is that you want to believe that owning that gun is for your family's protection went it is more likely to be the tool of death or injury to you & your family.
Wrong again you blueless castard

Go here you mucking foron:

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm

Y

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884343
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

16

16

16

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Punch Line? I'm waiting for the Punch Line.
It's not fair that you lead the audience on this far and then leave them hanging with no Punch Line.
Yer a Sit-Down Comic.
You're really boring.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884344
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

30

29

29

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You just laid another goose egg, Mrs. Goose.
Oh come on Mr Smart Guy.,

What's the mater? Can't prove my post wrong. Come on Big Mouth. Or are you only a big mouth when you sling those racial slurs.
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884345
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

29

29

29

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're just pissed because FOX defended Obama and you can't have one of your FOXbot rants.
big baby. wipe those tears and go find some more non-stories about Obama that we can all laugh at.
Not at all. I said "as expected" ...

They were fair & balanced, so stop lying you weasel libtard.

I noticed you sure used them as a reference when it suited your miniscule mind.

Maybe if you watched them, you would learn instead of remaining ignorant like you are!

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884346
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

30

30

30

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking at the Big Picture is futile when your eyebrows are rubbing against the canvas.
Take a few steps back, ImaginaryDave.
What? You're afraid of getting lost?
Hee, Hee.
Read the article.

Become informed for a change.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884347
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

29

29

29

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes on both counts; I think and I'm intelligent.
Are you jealous that nature cheated you on both counts?
Unlike you, I am not a racist f*ck that is so freakin stupid they are proud to be one.
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884348
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

29

29

29

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're just pissed because FOX defended Obama and you can't have one of your FOXbot rants.
big baby. wipe those tears and go find some more non-stories about Obama that we can all laugh at.
Here are my words, you dirtbag:

As expected, the people on Fox News had class

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 813,741 - 813,760 of1,077,625
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Terry rigsby 48,817
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min edogxxx 97,506
Amy 7-22 13 min edogxxx 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Atticus Tiberius Finch 174,381
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 45 min scirocco 67,823
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Jackal 1,850
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 6
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••