Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
813,741 - 813,760 of 1,096,122 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the article.
Become informed for a change.
A Pompous Azz like you should be able to supply some links with an executive summary, jerk.

Instead, you are like the elephant trying to hide behind a sapling.

I s-e-e-e-e y-o-o-o-o! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Yer funny, dood:]
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> In life Lily there are opposites in everything, good/bad, right/wrong, up/down, left/right & so forth & so on. Well male/female fits right in there & you know like I know attraction of the same sex is wrong. You letting your feminine side cloud your judgment to save peoples feelings. I refuse to lie to myself or anyone else. That bullshit story about the confused 12yr old was touching, but it doesn't take away the fact that no one was born gay. I gave him proof of such, prove me wrong!
I'd suggest that you do some more reading about it, and, I don't mean the bible. You're making a fool of yourself.
It often happens that a person who goes off on a tangent about homosexuality, calling it an abomination etc. is conflicted in his own sexuality.
Not everyone wants to procreate; would you say that straight couples who don't procreate are an abomination? Are we only on this planet to breed? Gay people can be parents, it happens every day; they can have a surrogate, or adopt, they can have invitro fertilization etc. I assume that, being an evangelical fanatic that you are likely against birth control, abortion, fertility treatments, stem cell research as well?
You religious freaks are living in the dark ages, and it's usually a result of fear. Many of those born again freaks who attend Calvary Chapel are former drug addicts, alcoholics, ex prisoners, etc. While I do not begrudge a person needing religion to give him solace in life and if it helps to overcome other debilitating addictions, that's great. Just leave others alone and stop pounding that bible and your chest in self righteousness. It's sickening. You are black, you more than a white person knows what it's like to be scorned and rejected and hated and beaten because of your color. The progress made in this regard is that now it is illegal to do so. Gays deserve the same protections and you should be at the front of that parade.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I am not a racist f*ck that is so freakin stupid they are proud to be one.
No....you're just stupid enough to enjoy slamming your head in the doorway because of how good it feels when you stop.

Poor door....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. I said "as expected" ...
They were fair & balanced, so stop lying you weasel libtard.
I noticed you sure used them as a reference when it suited your miniscule mind.
Maybe if you watched them, you would learn instead of remaining ignorant like you are!

fair and balanced....

BREAM: All right, let's go on to our next topic. The story that Doug McKelway had tonight that's been out there on the internet it's been all over the place about the Department of Homeland Security making massive buys of ammunition. We got some facts tonight, Charles.

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER, SYNDICATED COLUMNIST: Yeah and I think it should reassure those people who are watching us now from a cave in the Rockies where they are provisioned for a year or two.

BREAM: We might need them. You might want to stay friends with them.

KRAUTHAMMER:-- waiting for the Obama coup d'etat, which apparently is not going to come. Senator Coburn, who isn't exactly a liberal, has said number one the amount of ammunition is less than in previous years. Number two, it's about a tenth of the ceiling that the DHS has allowed.

And the last point is that the ammunition that people are saying is now in short supply, is being used by the DHS for an obvious purpose. It is being used for the training of agents like the border security agents who have to go to the range a lot and stay sharp. So everything on that pans out. I hate to disappoint the conspiracy theorists they are going to have to come up with something new. And they will.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report-...

so....anything new?
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Fattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooooooooooooo... does anybody else but me wonder if we're standing at the edge of a big black bottomless pit?
That would be you on the left if your fellow moron was not "your" president after this dismal and worst so called economic recovery in history, melvin.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Jeff Gannon Guckert? of the fake Talon News? Is it true that he and Karl Rove are living together now?
http://www.google.com/search...
Rove?

so now i get it. though i wonder if he paid with taxpayer money?
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Fattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooooooooooooo... does anybody else but me wonder if we're standing at the edge of a big black bottomless pit?
Lily, for sure

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Obama administration caught again, misleading the Amercan public...
Newly released arrest numbers show a significant increase in illegal immigrants crossing along the southwest border, despite claims as recently as Thursday by Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano that the border is more secure.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/05/st...
And AP News says it will ban its reporters from calling illegal Mexican immigrants illegal anymore.

Gee, while we're at it, let's stop calling prostitutes prostitutes and Bernie Madoff a crook.

Better yet, let's stop calling the President the President and call him an azzhole instead. OK, OK....respect for the office...so let's just call him the Boy Messiah.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Bryan Fischer champions ‘Bible thumpers’: O’Reilly is a ‘pompous, arrogant windbag’

“The implication is we’re a bunch of Neanderthal, redneck, hillbilly Bible bangers. That’s essentially what he’s saying we are… He’s insulting us to our face!”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/04/bryan-f...

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> See how being comfortable with yourself works. After all that nonsense you just spewed, telling me you think less of me, I still ain't mad at you. Still don't care if you give or receive, if your the man or the woman of the relationship. I don't care! That thing you call God is you, so is the devil. You were confused as a kid because you knew you were wrong & that peace you feel is because your not confused anymore. You've sided with the devil! I was told I was ugly when I was little, I didn't go thru a crisis. Why is that? Because I knew I wasn't so if you were told you were wrong but you knew you weren't you wouldn't have went thru a crisis. I was also above my peers in weight & called fat. Didn't make me go thru a crisis. Why because I'm comfortable with myself. Back to religion. In the book of Genesis it says be fruitful & multiply. You & your "husband" can't do that. Like I said it's an abomination to the word creation or procreation should I say. Sorry, but my sword of reality shall spare no feelings. You're just been decapitated!
You wish. You have a novice understanding of God.

You're right about one thing: no I didn't know if I was right or wrong when I was A KID and first realized I only had sexual feelings for men. Why do you think I had only sexual feelings for men? What is in that bizarre imagination of yours that makes you ask ignorant and obnoxious questions like you just asked? When you're twelve, and the entire world tells you you're wrong, that's a little different than being called ugly and fat (of which I was neither. But I was small and scrawny and that did not require a "crisis," either.)

But I learned I was fine. It's neither "right" nor "wrong" - it's just how God made me, and that's that. When something is not a choice, it cannot be a question of morality.

As to your third grade questions: in the past, on rare occasions, I have both "given" and "received." But much more often, it was things you people would consider "foreplay." You asked. If you didn't notice, we are two men. There is no woman or wife. Nobody plays the part of the woman or wife. You just bought a stupid caricature you've been sold. But, for the record, by husband and I have not even done what you all think we do the entire 6 years we've been married. Sorry to burst your bubble of ignorance, but again, the truth is a lot more boring than your bullsh!t imagination.

Regarding your third grade baby level interpretation of Genesis: does every single person multiply? If they don't, is their life worthless? What about straight people who choose not to have kids - do they have legal marriages? What about senior citizens who can't have kids and get married in their 70's? Are those marriages questioned under the law? What about straight people who adopt or use surrogates or sperm donors? Do you walk up to adoptive parents and tell them they are less than you and their marriages should not be legally recognized?

Do some people just die before they have kids? All those kids who died at Sandy Hook - were their lives worthless because they didn't multiply? You ass. The human race as a whole needs to multiply. Not every human needs to multiply. There are exceptions, and we are just another one of those. Maybe our genetic line was coming to its natural end. Who knows? I don't care why. I have real faith in God, and I trust Him. Would that you knew that peace.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> In life Lily there are opposites in everything, good/bad, right/wrong, up/down, left/right & so forth & so on. Well male/female fits right in there & you know like I know attraction of the same sex is wrong. You letting your feminine side cloud your judgment to save peoples feelings. I refuse to lie to myself or anyone else. That bullshit story about the confused 12yr old was touching, but it doesn't take away the fact that no one was born gay. I gave him proof of such, prove me wrong!
You gave proof? Was it in invisible ink?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid.
So, because sexual feelings don't develop until puberty, you can't be born gay or straight? Really? Dude, you're not qualified to have this discussion if you are really at that level. You know nothing, yet you act like you know everything. That's pretty stupid, too.
"The" bible (as if there's only one) is not the law. You can believe it all you want, you can't make me follow your interpretation of it. And if you did your homework, you'd see the very very few passages that even seem to reference homosexuality, when you go back to the oldest texts available in ancient Greek and Hebrew (we don't even have the originals) are talking about temple prostitutes and not married adult gay men.
And ooooh the Webster dictionary!! What are you, frickin fourteen?
Let me try to put this in ways stupid people can understand:
You didn't choose your sexual orientation. You discovered it. You were BORN straight. Lucky you. You get no points for that. You had no choice in the matter. You might not have REALIZED it until you hit puberty, but you were born straight. That doesn't mean you had sexual feelings as an infant, STUPID.
My life experience was exactly the same, except when I discovered my sexual feelings around age 12, they were only for other men. I had no feelings for women. There was no "choice." There were no "options." And I spent the next 12 years proving that by trying to force myself to be who I wasn't.
Guess what - THAT's immoral. Lying to girls, pretending, deceiving them - THAT's immoral. Marrying a woman to keep up the charade - THAT's incredibly immoral and completely inconsiderate (understatement) of the woman. And BECAUSE my level of morality is very high, I could not bring myself to marry a woman just because that's what idiots like you were telling me I was supposed to do. THAT would have been WRONG.
My life is not wrong. When you live a life completely against God, chances are you will not have a happy life. My life is blessed beyond what I ever imagined (and I'm not talking about money - some fake Christians think money = blessings, which I find ridiculous.)
None of your crap washes. My life disproves your theories. Take the opportunity to learn something and stop being a dickhead.
Your life is not wrong, per say. It's just one big mistake.

And I'm sure you can live with it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Applause!
Applause!???

What'd do? Fart?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Lily, on the one hand I can at least understand their starting point, because I started out in the same place, having been taught the same things.
The difference is, when I turned 12, I was FORCED to begin examining it more deeply. I didn't have the luxury of reading one line in a bible, assuming that was the final word, and then snapping my fingers and turning straight.
However, the story is kind of sad, because I was a bright kid with a lot of potential and an unusual interest in God/religion at a young age. I have felt close to God most of my life.
But because of things I was told, I wasted some great years of my life scared, and desperately trying to change something that couldn't be changed (and had no reason to be changed.)
Imagine an innocent 12 year old kid, crying in his bed, praying every day for God to "give me something else." If He had to give me some kind of challenge, I prayed for Him to "break my legs instead." Twelve years old. I should have been blissfully enjoying childhood. But because of things these kinds of ignorant idiots walk around carelessly saying, I tortured myself for the next 12 years.
So let me make it perfectly clear: if anybody COULD change their sexual orientation, it would have been me. No one has ever prayed more, harder, and for more years for something that never happened. Other prayers were addressed, but not that one. It made no sense - until I realized that one prayer was my one contradiction in praying for what *I* wanted instead of for whatever was in God's plan for me.
People think I twist things to justify being gay. It was quite the opposite. I spent 12 years doing anything I could to avoid even acknowledging to myself that I was gay. I didn't permit myself to act on it until I could reconcile it with God. And He helped me through it, no thanks to these hypocrites who claim to represent Him here in this world.
None of these loose-lipped idiots will ever put what I have put into this question, but this NJ ahole thinks he can tell ME what God wants, and thinks he can tell ME how I was born, and thinks he can tell ME what I deserve under the law. Bullsh!t.
We are fighting for our families. They are fighting for prejudice. It's no contest. It's a short matter of time, and all these ignorant idiots don't matter anymore.
I totally understand and thanks for sharing and I also agree that over time hopefully that hate of everyone who is different will disappear. The young people are our future, they all have friends from different races and sexualities, they don't care.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Lily, on the one hand I can at least understand their starting point, because I started out in the same place, having been taught the same things.
The difference is, when I turned 12, I was FORCED to begin examining it more deeply. I didn't have the luxury of reading one line in a bible, assuming that was the final word, and then snapping my fingers and turning straight.
However, the story is kind of sad, because I was a bright kid with a lot of potential and an unusual interest in God/religion at a young age. I have felt close to God most of my life.
But because of things I was told, I wasted some great years of my life scared, and desperately trying to change something that couldn't be changed (and had no reason to be changed.)
Imagine an innocent 12 year old kid, crying in his bed, praying every day for God to "give me something else." If He had to give me some kind of challenge, I prayed for Him to "break my legs instead." Twelve years old. I should have been blissfully enjoying childhood. But because of things these kinds of ignorant idiots walk around carelessly saying, I tortured myself for the next 12 years.
So let me make it perfectly clear: if anybody COULD change their sexual orientation, it would have been me. No one has ever prayed more, harder, and for more years for something that never happened. Other prayers were addressed, but not that one. It made no sense - until I realized that one prayer was my one contradiction in praying for what *I* wanted instead of for whatever was in God's plan for me.
People think I twist things to justify being gay. It was quite the opposite. I spent 12 years doing anything I could to avoid even acknowledging to myself that I was gay. I didn't permit myself to act on it until I could reconcile it with God. And He helped me through it, no thanks to these hypocrites who claim to represent Him here in this world.
None of these loose-lipped idiots will ever put what I have put into this question, but this NJ ahole thinks he can tell ME what God wants, and thinks he can tell ME how I was born, and thinks he can tell ME what I deserve under the law. Bullsh!t.
We are fighting for our families. They are fighting for prejudice. It's no contest. It's a short matter of time, and all these ignorant idiots don't matter anymore.
It's more like you sh it that bed and slept face down in it.

The inhalation is what probably screwed you up.
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
fair and balanced....
BREAM: All right, let's go on to our next topic. The story that Doug McKelway had tonight that's been out there on the internet it's been all over the place about the Department of Homeland Security making massive buys of ammunition. We got some facts tonight, Charles.
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER, SYNDICATED COLUMNIST: Yeah and I think it should reassure those people who are watching us now from a cave in the Rockies where they are provisioned for a year or two.
BREAM: We might need them. You might want to stay friends with them.
KRAUTHAMMER:-- waiting for the Obama coup d'etat, which apparently is not going to come. Senator Coburn, who isn't exactly a liberal, has said number one the amount of ammunition is less than in previous years. Number two, it's about a tenth of the ceiling that the DHS has allowed.
And the last point is that the ammunition that people are saying is now in short supply, is being used by the DHS for an obvious purpose. It is being used for the training of agents like the border security agents who have to go to the range a lot and stay sharp. So everything on that pans out. I hate to disappoint the conspiracy theorists they are going to have to come up with something new. And they will.
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report-...
so....anything new?
The only thing I have heard from Fox News first hand "from actually watching it" is that the government was buying it for valid reasons and consistently with purchases made in the past.
I cannot speak for you or how your mind receives it. You will have to find Scotty, if you want to be beamed up libtard.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your life is not wrong, per say. It's just one big mistake.
And I'm sure you can live with it.
It is ignorant fools like you who push people to kill themselves.
I feel sorry for you that your life is filled with hatred and ignorance.

Instant Karmas gonna get you
Hit you right in the head
You better get yourself together
Soon you're gonna be dead

And we all shine on
With the moon and the stars and the sun
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

This is nothing more than spam, coward nut.

Z_zzzzzzzzz

Next...
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WSo much to say today! Where's all your sockpuppets stalker?
"WAXTURD" Still circling the bowl
WAXTURDS trolling carnival of sockpuppets.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'd suggest that you do some more reading about it, and, I don't mean the bible. You're making a fool of yourself.
It often happens that a person who goes off on a tangent about homosexuality, calling it an abomination etc. is conflicted in his own sexuality.
Not everyone wants to procreate; would you say that straight couples who don't procreate are an abomination? Are we only on this planet to breed? Gay people can be parents, it happens every day; they can have a surrogate, or adopt, they can have invitro fertilization etc. I assume that, being an evangelical fanatic that you are likely against birth control, abortion, fertility treatments, stem cell research as well?
You religious freaks are living in the dark ages, and it's usually a result of fear. Many of those born again freaks who attend Calvary Chapel are former drug addicts, alcoholics, ex prisoners, etc. While I do not begrudge a person needing religion to give him solace in life and if it helps to overcome other debilitating addictions, that's great. Just leave others alone and stop pounding that bible and your chest in self righteousness. It's sickening. You are black, you more than a white person knows what it's like to be scorned and rejected and hated and beaten because of your color. The progress made in this regard is that now it is illegal to do so. Gays deserve the same protections and you should be at the front of that parade.
A Trailer Park Street Lady handing out advice. Cute.

Can you also give me a few tips on the ponies in the fifth at Calder?

How about investments? Whatayou think about Obama Energy?

I anxiously await your reply:]
Waxman

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Fattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh, almost midnight in jolly old England. Hide the sheep, waxy's out.
It's after midnight now and happy hour started for you, lily.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 19 min CDC 42
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mississippi Man 49,266
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 557
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 2:56AM CDT

•••
•••
•••