Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,686)

Showing posts 813,701 - 813,720 of1,036,600
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

These democrats DO like they're being poked with a sharp stick. MdBuilder was right.

http://forum.snipershide.com/s-2-intel-2nd-am...
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

THE BIGOTTED OBAMA SUPPORTERS WHO USES OBAMAS COLOR TO ROB PEOPLE OF FREE SPEECH SO IF YOU DISAGREE WITH OBAMA IT'S ONLY BECAUSE HE IS BLACK NOT BECAUSE HE MIGHT BE DOING THE SAME THINGS THAT BUSH AND COMPANY DID ;Can It Happen Here;The decision of the government in Cyprus to simply take money out of people's bank accounts there sent shock waves around the world. People far removed from that small island nation had to wonder: "Can this happen here?"
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE wrote:
Soon aft-time employment but are forced to take part-time jobs.
The economy isnít getting stronger, as we can see in the economic-growth numbers that measure the gross domestic product. It grew at a barely moving pace of 0.4 percent in the last three months of 2012, according to the Commerce Departmentís latest estimate Thursday. The Federal Reserve says unemployment will remain high this year and next and that economic growth will remain weak for at least the next two years.
Now Mr. Obama is calling for a $9-an-hour minimum wage, which the NAACP and the Congressional Black Caucus have supported in the past and no doubt support now. This is a job killek employment even higher.
Read more: http://www.wa shingtontimm/news/2013/mar/28/ unemployed-and-black-in-obamas -america/#ixzz2PEX77wwL
Follow us:@waimes on Titter
You're the only poster on Topix I encourage to keep spamming. It's SOOOO much better than what you write.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

OBAMAS WHITE MOTHER AND WHITE FAMILY UPBRINGING DOESN'T MAKE HIM WHITE A ABSENT FATHER AND NO REAL CONTACT with BLACKS MAKES HIM BLACK, and the BIGOTS see nothing RACIAL about this HIS MOTHER WAS WHITE THE SPERM DONOR WAS KENYAN NOT EVEN BLACK AMERICAN HE IS WHITE AMERICAN and AFRICAN KENYAN
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

ooops! Didn't quite get that out in time, did I?
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
A whack on the hiney with an open palm of the hand when it's well-deserved avoids violence further down the road.
Children discipline themselves when touching a hot stove. They never do it again.
When it comes to teaching right from wrong, they need a loving parent to teach them the same hot stove analogy.
Alternately, a dead jew nailed up on some lumber naked should do the trick for the really nasty offences.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that explains why you're a liberal who only cares about what you want.
Hope you didn't resort to calling your poor parents names when they tried to instill some common sense into your "it's all about me" mentality too.
Aw, come on, dumb carol, when are you actually going to get around to dieing for me? I mean like the baskets and bunnies are half price all ready--get on with the big gesture.(BTW, how early does hubby have to leave to pick up his crew at Home Depot? Weren't you due for a dye job to get you out of the grey?)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

In other news__I googled Patoka Illinois and took the satellite tour. There's a humongous tank farm there where Canadian crude is stored along it's way to wherever it goes. Some of the crude arrives by rail and some by pipelines owned by Canadian companies. The crude then leaves via pipelines such as the Pegasus owned by Exxon/Mobil.

Patoka is tiny (white) town USA, fewer than one thousand residents and the average family income is pitiful although about 80% of the residents do live slightly above the poverty line.
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Yes, that's how I disciplined my daughter. I'd just flick all the burners on, on the gas cooktop and sit her down on one side of it and put her "ba-ba" on the other and let nature take its course. Works every time. Where's your common sense, people??? She was 24 back then but, BOY, did that kid like milk.
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, come on, dumb carol, when are you actually going to get around to dieing for me? I mean like the baskets and bunnies are half price all ready--get on with the big gesture.(BTW, how early does hubby have to leave to pick up his crew at Home Depot? Weren't you due for a dye job to get you out of the grey?)
Illegitimate Obama babymama ... shouldn't you be grading papers for the illegitimate babydaddies for your latest child support payments?
NJ raider 1

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that explains why you're a liberal who only cares about what you want.
Hope you didn't resort to calling your poor parents names when they tried to instill some common sense into your "it's all about me" mentality too.
No! Now lets be honest. That calling names, cursing parents out, throwing fits in public when you don't get what you want, all white people shit. Black kids will get whooped for that kind of stuff. I guess it's because your not a man the reason you don't understand what I mean. What does a persons political preference have to do with their ideology. Oh I forgot, Conservatives feel the need to mix social & political views into 1. Now I know, you'll call me racist, but that's that old saying the truth hurts. As babies we learn fear of our parents, because they're all we know, just as law enforcement. That fear evaporates in your pre teens, so who do you fear then? That's what happens when you use punishment as a bargaining chip. Even the slaves lost that fear & started rebelling. If you've ever really loved God, you don't lose respect & love. These are things one should covet. So you go on ahead & continue to fear your mother, father, & God. Just know that's how gangstas in the street think. They don't want your respect, they want your fear. Why you think they don't live long, cuz fear fades away like Jordans favorite move!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

BLACKS SHOULD SIT BY WHILE OBAMA AND HIS BUDDIES DESTROY BLACK AMERICA FOR GAY AMERICA AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and BLACKS SHOULD BE HAPPY TO SUPPORT OBAMA BECAUSE HE IS BLACK NOT BECAUSE HE SUPPORTS THEIR AGENDA, DEMOCRATIC RACISM
Betsy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, come on, dumb carol, when are you actually going to get around to dieing for me? I mean like the baskets and bunnies are half price all ready--get on with the big gesture.(BTW, how early does hubby have to leave to pick up his crew at Home Depot? Weren't you due for a dye job to get you out of the grey?)
Owwwww... that Home Depot thing was low, Leo. I thought we at least had the classy woman thing in common.(How you doin', baby? It's grey and dank in the Nation's capital and I could use a touch of red right now...)
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Oh GOD! Hubby's really dead! I have to go brush, yetch! brb... it's hard to believe that all started out as a cheeseburger... brb..
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> No! Now lets be honest. That calling names, cursing parents out, throwing fits in public when you don't get what you want, all white people shit. Black kids will get whooped for that kind of stuff. I guess it's because your not a man the reason you don't understand what I mean. What does a persons political preference have to do with their ideology. Oh I forgot, Conservatives feel the need to mix social & political views into 1. Now I know, you'll call me racist, but that's that old saying the truth hurts. As babies we learn fear of our parents, because they're all we know, just as law enforcement. That fear evaporates in your pre teens, so who do you fear then? That's what happens when you use punishment as a bargaining chip. Even the slaves lost that fear & started rebelling. If you've ever really loved God, you don't lose respect & love. These are things one should covet. So you go on ahead & continue to fear your mother, father, & God. Just know that's how gangstas in the street think. They don't want your respect, they want your fear. Why you think they don't live long, cuz fear fades away like Jordans favorite move!
YOU ARE a CLOWN.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

debil wrote:
Bigot!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Owwwww... that Home Depot thing was low, Leo. I thought we at least had the classy woman thing in common.(How you doin', baby? It's grey and dank in the Nation's capital and I could use a touch of red right now...)
Well, it's spring break in the Rust Belt, and I'm not seeing much of either..."day had broken cold and gray, exceedingly cold and gray..." (That's much closer to London than Waxturds ever got.)
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

WHEN BLACKS BECAME STUPID DEMOCRATS INSTEAD OF CITIZENS OUR CHILDREN WENT ASTRAY the days of BLACK children being obdient those days are long gone just watch WORLD STAR HIP HOP and see THE HOOD NINJAS fight eryday, BLACK DEMOCRAT BIGOTS
leosanusbama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it's spring break in the Rust Belt, and I'm not seeing much of either..."day had broken cold and gray, exceedingly cold and gray..." (That's much closer to London than Waxturds ever got.)
However, every other illegitimate babydaddy seems to have sampled beyond your rusty belt, however cold and gray.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Americans' money is safe in banks? Yes and no.

The U.S. government is very unlikely to just seize money wholesale from people's bank accounts, as is being done in Cyprus. But does that mean that your life savings are safe?

No. There are more sophisticated ways for governments to take what you have put aside for yourself and use it for whatever the politicians feel like using it for. If they do it slowly but steadily, they can take a big chunk of what you have sacrificed for years to save, before you are even aware, much less alarmed.

That is in fact already happening. When officials of the Federal Reserve System speak in vague and lofty terms about "quantitative easing," what they are talking about is creating more money out of thin air, as the Federal Reserve is authorized to do ó and has been doing in recent years, to the tune of tens of billions of dollars a month.

When the federal government spends far beyond the tax revenues it has, it gets the extra money by selling bonds. The Federal Reserve has become the biggest buyer of these bonds, since it costs them nothing to create more money.

This new money buys just as much as the money you sacrificed to save for years. More money in circulation, without a corresponding increase in output, means rising prices. Although the numbers in your bank book may remain the same, part of the purchasing power of your money is transferred to the government. Is that really different from what Cyprus has done?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 813,701 - 813,720 of1,036,600
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-19 16 min boundary painter 15
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min litesong 43,149
word in common game (Aug '13) 22 min boundary painter 21
Abby 4-23 27 min Mister Tonka 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min KiMare 47,170
Abby 4-22 31 min Mister Tonka 38
Amy 4-20 43 min boundary painter 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ScarletandOlive 96,262
Amy 4-23 2 hr edogxxx 38
ask amy 4-22 4 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••