Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
813,681 - 813,700 of 1,095,087 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not very good at this.
But you are. You're the one who got the license for perversion.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that part of her smirking and mimicking spanking gave Hannity a widdle woodie for sure
lily gets all aroused thinking of spanking Hannity and experiencing his woodie
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I often wonder if Laura was partying when she killed her fellow student -
On a November night in 1963, Mrs. Bush and a girlfriend were hurrying to a drive-in theater when Mrs. Bush, at the wheel of her father’s Chevy Impala, ran a stop sign on a small road and smashed into a car being driven by Mike Douglas, a star athlete and popular student at her school.
“In those awful seconds, the car door must have been flung open by the impact and my body rose in the air until gravity took over and I was pulled, hard and fast, back to earth,” she says.“The whole time,” she adds later,“I was praying that the person in the other car was alive. In my mind, I was calling ‘Please, God. Please, God. Please, God,’ over and over and over again.”
Mrs. Bush concedes that she and her friend were chatting when she ran the stop sign. But she also suggests a host of factors beyond her control played a role — the pitch-black road, an unusually dangerous intersection, the small size of the stop sign, and the car the victim was driving.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/28/books/28lau...
Typical of the entitled elite blame everything but themselves.
Conveniently there was no blood alcohol test done. He was her boyfriend! His family sued hers for wrongful death. She got away with it, so did Ted Kennedy (before some ahole starts), times were different then.
Accidents happen, I don't think people should go to prison for an accident, doesn't serve anyone.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Lol, you're a riot. Have you seen Wynona Judd on DWTS? She's an elephant!
lily enjoys making fun of overweight people
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Floriduh for sure
Boca Raton

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
No, most reasonable people do not. But what most reasonable people believe doesn't mean much. Most reasonable people were against interracial marriage when it was legalized. So there you go.
Nobody becomes homosexual based on their environment. Period.
I don't need a gene to know I was born gay. Prove I wasn't.
The anger is quite justifiable as a reaction to the inane nonsense I hear from people like you every day (of course, only on the internet.)
If I wasn't angry about being denied equality in America, there would be something wrong with me.
And for the record, no, I don't "resent" being gay. You would do well to ask respectful questions about that which you do not understand, rather than make assertions borne of ignorance.
So many opinions and so little documentation.

You sound like a Jay in heat. You are what you are.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link demands that I sign up to enter. I will not.
Anyhoo.... the quotation you post contains no links, no numbers, no names, research groups, academic studies,.....nothing but just someone talking. I can do that. You can even attempt it, Dood.
Go fish in the sewer, jerk.
Having a chainsaw in the house raises a risk. Having an electric paint remover raises safety risks.
These sorts of ant-gun jokes are pulled all the time. Nothin' new here, boy.
I read the article just fine. The article went through all the research.

It is only common sense that the risks to one's family outweigh any benefit for most people.

If I have a chainsaw,it has a purpose - to cut down trees or cut firewood. It has benefits.

The point is that you want to believe that owning that gun is for your family's protection went it is more likely to be the tool of death or injury to you & your family.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
This from the person telling other people to make intelligent posts.
Why don't you actually refute my post with facts.
i was President in 2008?
When did the recession start?
Hw many people went on Food Stamps under Bush?
How many people lost jobs in 2008?
These should be easy questions for a real smart guy like you.
Punch Line? I'm waiting for the Punch Line.

It's not fair that you lead the audience on this far and then leave them hanging with no Punch Line.

Yer a Sit-Down Comic.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just like in a lot of other areas it is none o the government's business who marries who (consenting adults). Why must you libtards always think the government is the answer? The biggest problem in this country is the government (federal, state, and local). Get the government out of our lives and we will all live better.
Simple! A baby is not born anything, but their race, hungry, & pretty much that's it. That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard of! What was your favorite color? Even in elementary a child hasn't made up their mind on what they like as far as male/female. To say someone is born gay equates to that person being sexually active from out the womb cuz when someone sees someone their attracted to, they're not attracted to someone's mind they've never met. So to say your were born gay is to say you came out the womb withsex on your mind. You not only want to rewrite the law & the Bible, but the Webster dictionary definition of marriage! By your post where you went on a rant just babbling & not saying nothing, you self identify as a Christian. The Bible clearly states numerous times man shall not lay with man, but you'll rewrite that to ease your feeling & everyones feeling about your taboo sexual preference. It's not race, color, creed, or nationality. Things people can't help. Nah, thus while thing is over sexual preference & an abomination to the word creation. Where exactly does being gay fit into the whole purpose of life, to procreate. What a Christian you are. You'll abandon your religion to suit you sexual choice. How real is that! I don't discriminate, hide, bash, or try to avoid your kind, but I won't lie to soothe your feelings or validate your normality. At the end of the day, that's between you & your God. I can care less who you lay with , honestly! I don't see you as less of a person. Your just someone that instead of adapting to the world, you're trying to force the world to adapt to you. Answer this question. Are you saying that practically the whole world is wrong ? Most of the world has laws against being gay regardless of religion.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still slinging those slurs,.
SDo you think that makes you intelligent????
Yes on both counts; I think and I'm intelligent.

Are you jealous that nature cheated you on both counts?
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Sorry Flack, this was meant for Tony C
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Conveniently there was no blood alcohol test done. He was her boyfriend! His family sued hers for wrongful death. She got away with it, so did Ted Kennedy (before some ahole starts), times were different then.
Accidents happen, I don't think people should go to prison for an accident, doesn't serve anyone.
Then you had better just stagger back from Happy Hour and send for your car tomorrow.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the big picture.
You're a freakin idiot. Just like the rest of you dumbf*cks that get your information from Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & Fox News.
The government does not hire navigators.
Read & learn something. Try not to be such a dumbass every freakin day.
http://dhhs.nv.gov/HealthCare/Docs/exchanges/...
Looking at the Big Picture is futile when your eyebrows are rubbing against the canvas.

Take a few steps back, ImaginaryDave.

What? You're afraid of getting lost?

Hee, Hee.
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Floriduh for sure
Mass, Cali, Georgia, Ala--it doesn't matter. You'll still be just as skank nasty as ya are now.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me what my religion is. You have no part between me and God.
I am neither immoral, nor a hypocrite. You are a hypocrite if you claim to believe in America, yet still think it is appropriate to discriminate against fellow citizens. I would consider that immoral as well.
Why do you think so many people who have gay family members or get to know gay people change their minds about gay people? Because the myth is busted. My Grandma is in her late 80's. When I came out to her, probably about 16 years ago or so, she didn't miss a beat - because SHE KNEW ME WELL. She knew that her "goody goody" grandson was not an immoral person and therefore the lie that being gay is immoral did not wash. You can't just be immoral in one way. You either are or you aren't. You either draw boundaries in your behavior or you don't. I'll put my morality up against anybody's, any day.
I already know I am normal. I don't need the consensus of the dumbed-down American public to validate that. I do demand the law correct the situation, however. That's not optional.
You get zero points for not gay-bashing. That's expected. That's basic.
I am not a person in crisis, you judgmental, ignorant f**k. I was "in crisis" when I was 12 years old listening to crap like you spew and wondering "what I did to deserve this." Let me tell you, pal, if I chose to be gay, I would absolutely say so. In fact, I would say it IN YOUR FACE and then continue to demand equality under the law. Choice or not has no bearing on this. However, the boring fact is not only did I not choose to be gay, but I tried everything to avoid facing that fact. THAT was when I was furthest from God - when I didn't trust the way He made me and fought against it for over a dozen years. It was the ONE area of my life where I didn't pray for "thy will be done" - I prayed for MY will be done, because as a 12 year old kid who didn't know any better, all I wanted was to be straight. So this was not somebody trying to stop a behavior or a habit or an addiction like you stupid people like to assume. This was an innocent, model 12 year old kid, suddenly thrust into a terrifying (at the time) scenario.
Thank God I had the presence of mind, and His help, to navigate that and come through it level-headed. That was in my early 20's. I'm now 41, quite settled, quite content, and quite grateful to God for my life and my husband.
However, I DO think less of you, for who you are.
Super post Tony. Sad that his religion and cleaving to the bible made him ignorant. I asked a friend who is a born again Christian what she 'd do if she found out her son was gay, she said "I'd hate the sin, not the dinner"
In a Southern drawl nonetheless, that Calvary Chapel sure churns out some shyt.

Apparently he forgot that interracial marriage was against the law. That documentary on Virginia vs. Lovings is really touching.
When the attorneys asked the Lovings if they wanted to come to the court, Mr. Loving said, no just tell them, I love my wife.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the article just fine. The article went through all the research.
It is only common sense that the risks to one's family outweigh any benefit for most people.
If I have a chainsaw,it has a purpose - to cut down trees or cut firewood. It has benefits.
The point is that you want to believe that owning that gun is for your family's protection went it is more likely to be the tool of death or injury to you & your family.
You just laid another goose egg, Mrs. Goose.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Super post Tony. Sad that his religion and cleaving to the bible made him ignorant. I asked a friend who is a born again Christian what she 'd do if she found out her son was gay, she said "I'd hate the sin, not the dinner"
In a Southern drawl nonetheless, that Calvary Chapel sure churns out some shyt.
Apparently he forgot that interracial marriage was against the law. That documentary on Virginia vs. Lovings is really touching.
When the attorneys asked the Lovings if they wanted to come to the court, Mr. Loving said, no just tell them, I love my wife.
Can't wait for your reaction to nj's post. You're going to be so conflicted. Lol
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me what my religion is. You have no part between me and God.
I am neither immoral, nor a hypocrite. You are a hypocrite if you claim to believe in America, yet still think it is appropriate to discriminate against fellow citizens. I would consider that immoral as well.
Why do you think so many people who have gay family members or get to know gay people change their minds about gay people? Because the myth is busted. My Grandma is in her late 80's. When I came out to her, probably about 16 years ago or so, she didn't miss a beat - because SHE KNEW ME WELL. She knew that her "goody goody" grandson was not an immoral person and therefore the lie that being gay is immoral did not wash. You can't just be immoral in one way. You either are or you aren't. You either draw boundaries in your behavior or you don't. I'll put my morality up against anybody's, any day.
I already know I am normal. I don't need the consensus of the dumbed-down American public to validate that. I do demand the law correct the situation, however. That's not optional.
You get zero points for not gay-bashing. That's expected. That's basic.
I am not a person in crisis, you judgmental, ignorant f**k. I was "in crisis" when I was 12 years old listening to crap like you spew and wondering "what I did to deserve this." Let me tell you, pal, if I chose to be gay, I would absolutely say so. In fact, I would say it IN YOUR FACE and then continue to demand equality under the law. Choice or not has no bearing on this. However, the boring fact is not only did I not choose to be gay, but I tried everything to avoid facing that fact. THAT was when I was furthest from God - when I didn't trust the way He made me and fought against it for over a dozen years. It was the ONE area of my life where I didn't pray for "thy will be done" - I prayed for MY will be done, because as a 12 year old kid who didn't know any better, all I wanted was to be straight. So this was not somebody trying to stop a behavior or a habit or an addiction like you stupid people like to assume. This was an innocent, model 12 year old kid, suddenly thrust into a terrifying (at the time) scenario.
Thank God I had the presence of mind, and His help, to navigate that and come through it level-headed. That was in my early 20's. I'm now 41, quite settled, quite content, and quite grateful to God for my life and my husband.
However, I DO think less of you, for who you are.
See how being comfortable with yourself works. After all that nonsense you just spewed, telling me you think less of me, I still ain't mad at you. Still don't care if you give or receive, if your the man or the woman of the relationship. I don't care! That thing you call God is you, so is the devil. You were confused as a kid because you knew you were wrong & that peace you feel is because your not confused anymore. You've sided with the devil! I was told I was ugly when I was little, I didn't go thru a crisis. Why is that? Because I knew I wasn't so if you were told you were wrong but you knew you weren't you wouldn't have went thru a crisis. I was also above my peers in weight & called fat. Didn't make me go thru a crisis. Why because I'm comfortable with myself. Back to religion. In the book of Genesis it says be fruitful & multiply. You & your "husband" can't do that. Like I said it's an abomination to the word creation or procreation should I say. Sorry, but my sword of reality shall spare no feelings. You're just been decapitated!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
president nobama has admitted he used cocaine and participated in homo sexual sex acts.
Peace
Cocaine, yes. You'll have to post a link to the second before I'll quit calling you a dumbass lying bigot.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
To be fair lily, the jury is still out on that and c'mon she didn't know who shrub or his daddy were at the time. She was just a crazy Texas teenaged girl at the time, still learning how to floor it and light a Marlboro Red at the same time.

Poor Douglas was driving a Corvair__ouch!

Barbara and GHWB were not real fond of Laura early on were they?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 176,656
Give Up Your Police State or Live Under It 8 min Dan Sanchez 1
Ron Paul: Mission Creep in Iraq...and Missouri! 17 min Ron Paul Institute 1
Internment Camps: U. S. Government Field Manual 30 min Gary North Videos 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 45 min Nono 3,894
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 46 min Shanaynay 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 47 min Mister Tonka 97,731
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE