Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,685)

Showing posts 813,681 - 813,700 of1,072,638
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking further, if homosexuality is genetic, how does it survive?
Must be a recessive gene carried by both parents.
Why does that matter to you?

As long as the human race goes on, that is all that matters.

I gave up asking why a long time ago. I trust God has His reasons.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie. George Bush was the coke head/alcoholic; till he found Jesus and was saved!! Then he went on to fk the world.
"silly"
president nobama has admitted he used cocaine and participated in homo sexual sex acts.
Peace
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Jobs numbers show sharp cuts in hiring
Commentary: Government spending cuts already sapping recovery

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch)— Sequester spring is not starting out well.

In a reversal of recent trends, today’s new data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics show that employers have cut back sharply on hiring. Government cutbacks have already been slowing our nation’s economic growth and are now actively pulling employment downward, but the worst may be yet to come.

The sharp across-the-board cuts in government spending implemented March 1 are only beginning to show their ugly consequences. While it’s too early to know what the full impact will be on the unemployment rate, government spending cuts are already stealing wind from the sails of the recovery.

In March the U.S. economy only added 88,000 new jobs, but the unemployment rate ticked down slightly to 7.6%. The employment data for January and February were revised upward by a total of 61,000 jobs, and over the past three months, the economy has added an average of 168,000 jobs per month. At this rate, the United States will get back to full employment in 2020.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/jobs-numbers...

Homer really starting to hate Republican/Tea Baggers/Rightwingers

Happy now fckers? Anything they can do to destroy the economy, hateful bastards.

They brought this on.
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

A dumb hobby

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
What are mine, exactly?
A fundamental misunderstanding of the word role vs. roll potentially indicates a lower level of intelligence, i.e. less credibility.
Occasional misspelling can come from a writer being tired, careless, rushed or too focused on their intended commentary and less on their method. These are all forgivable and even unimportant when sincere, concise and clear thinking sits behind it all.

Actually, I admire a person lacking formal education yet attempting to tackle and communicate sociopolitical or science issues and stumbling in their struggle to be heard. It shows integrity, sincerity and a virtuous soul behind it all.

It is the bombastic, insincere impostor who may spell good or is dexterous and skillful with their Spellchecker that I despise. They are animated facades posing as human beings.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama admitted to cocaine use.
The stories about Bush are just stories, lacking proof or admission.
The stories about Bush are well known, documented and even admitted.
Give it up goofball.
All sorts of folks snorted a little toot back in the day, hell there was a time during Nixon when pot would get a person jail time and a little nose candy would get a person invited to a party at the local judges place.
You're lost on the subject dummy__let it go.
Hamilton Jordan? Remember him?
Washington DC was paved with that shit from Nixon's second term until___....___until. Hah, dang "until" lasts a long time eh?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
MSN Money
April 5, 2013
NEW YORK (Reuters)- Stocks dropped more than 1 percent on Friday in the wake of payrolls data that was much weaker than expected, the latest in a series of reports to indicate economic growth may be losing momentum.
The data adds concerns about prices having gotten ahead of themselves which creates the potential for even further declines.
...Homer, what's happening??!!
Down a whole - 48, try 0.33% LOL!

Dow at 14,558, get back to me when it reaches 6,500 like at the end of Bush's Reign of Error
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Rightwingers have been a drag on this eonomy for over 4 years now. Useless fckers.

Too harsh?
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow - big load of crap there.
1. There is nothing immoral about being gay, so I am not forcing my morals on anyone. The misrepresentation that being gay is immoral has caused us to suffer at the hands of ignorant people like you who choose to believe whatever they hear rather than educate themselves.
2. The ONLY reason SOME of us can be on our "lover's" insurance is BECAUSE we are denied marriage and businesses are trying to be fair where the government is not. But definitely not all of us can do that (in fact, I was not on my spouse's insurance until his business happened to change insurance companies - so it was luck of the draw. I am self employed, so insurance is ridiculously expensive for one person.) Many companies who will offer those things now require that you partake of whatever is available to you in your state, i.e. you have to show you are in a domestic partnership, civil union, or marriage - or at the very least, if those are not available in your state, you have to show utility bills with both your names on them, etc.
3. What is actually "special" rights is when Domestic Partnerships, etc. are extended to STRAIGHT couples, who already have marriage available to them.
4. F*** your "validation." This is about equality under the law as an American citizen. Don't kid yourself into thinking it's for something "special" or for "validation." Give me a frickin break - who the f*** are you that I need your validation?
5. You almost got it right: you can be against it all you want - you just can't make the law reflect what you are personally "against." That's not America. I'm against Satan worship, divorce, and dumb dickheads telling me what to do. But I don't go over the line and try to write laws against them.
What you are personally "against" is only valid for YOU and YOUR family, not for my family. So you don't get to pass laws telling me I can't get married. That's unconstitutional. How do you not know that already?
I have a NJ civil union. License #0001 from the county where we got married. That's not good enough, unless America is bullsh@t. Do you want America to be bullsh!t? Because that's what it is right now. Fake, hypocritical bullsh!t. Including you.
First off by the way you speak, you're a Christian. Well that alone makes you the living example of o an immoral hypocrite. Your religion clearly states man should not lay with man so like I said you can lay with who you want, but no one should have to change laws to suit your feelings & emotions. The law shares sides with you religion, but your willing to rewrite the law & religion to soothe your sexual preference. Now who's the real hypocrite? Even if we don't go off the religion angle, you know in your heart that it's morally wrong! It defeats the whole purpose of reproduction. If you honestly aren't looking for validation, what's the big deal? As the law stands your still gay, ago it doesn't even matter. You not only want to rewrite the laws & the Bible, but the Webster dictionary definition of marriage! Now like I said,"I could care less if they pass the law or not, honestly! But what you won't do is feed me that crap about you not needing a sense to feel normal, cuz that's all it is is validation from your fellow man. I don't gay bash, look at you funny, or try to avoid you, but I teach my kids about you when I'm teaching the rights & wrongs in life. I don't think of you as less of a person, just a person in crisis & someone instead of adapting to the world, your trying to make the world adapt to you. This is not race, color, creed, or nationality, things you can't help. This is sexual preference & no one should have to change the laws to validate your sexual preference, period!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama administration was blocked from implementing what they wanted to do by destructive extreme Republicans who will sacrifice your job for theirs.
Gee. You make a great apologist for a great liar.

You fit well into your league.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
This from the person telling other people to make intelligent posts.
Why don't you actually refute my post with facts.
i was President in 2008?
When did the recession start?
Hw many people went on Food Stamps under Bush?
How many people lost jobs in 2008?
These should be easy questions for a real smart guy like you.
"real dumb"
Refute the following;
- American's using stamps
- 2009 - 33.5 million
- 2012 - 46.6 million
Your answer, guaranteed - It;s Bush's fault. It is all you have. You have no answers as to why nobama is such a lousy president. You have no answer as to why more American's live in poverty todays as compared when nobama was elected. You have no answer as ti why household incomes are declining. In a nut shell you have no answers, all you have is bs.
Peace
KMA
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just like in a lot of other areas it is none o the government's business who marries who (consenting adults). Why must you libtards always think the government is the answer? The biggest problem in this country is the government (federal, state, and local). Get the government out of our lives and we will all live better.
Yeah, Homer remembers The Dark Ages, very little government back then. I hear they were great time to be a live. I understand some people actually made it to 40.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, yet another right whiner who thinks being a homosexual is the same as being a pedophile.
Blah Blah f*cking blah.
Two ADULTS, get it dumbf*ck, ADULTS wanting to get married.
It is NOT the same as pedophilia or bestiality or any other of your fantasies.
When will you dumbf*cks get that right?
Do you love your dog, ImaginaryDave?

Then go stand behind it and give it a bone.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The stories about Bush are well known, documented and even admitted.
Give it up goofball.
All sorts of folks snorted a little toot back in the day, hell there was a time during Nixon when pot would get a person jail time and a little nose candy would get a person invited to a party at the local judges place.
You're lost on the subject dummy__let it go.
Hamilton Jordan? Remember him?
Washington DC was paved with that shit from Nixon's second term until___....___until. Hah, dang "until" lasts a long time eh?
I often wonder if Laura was partying when she killed her fellow student -

On a November night in 1963, Mrs. Bush and a girlfriend were hurrying to a drive-in theater when Mrs. Bush, at the wheel of her father’s Chevy Impala, ran a stop sign on a small road and smashed into a car being driven by Mike Douglas, a star athlete and popular student at her school.

“In those awful seconds, the car door must have been flung open by the impact and my body rose in the air until gravity took over and I was pulled, hard and fast, back to earth,” she says.“The whole time,” she adds later,“I was praying that the person in the other car was alive. In my mind, I was calling ‘Please, God. Please, God. Please, God,’ over and over and over again.”

Mrs. Bush concedes that she and her friend were chatting when she ran the stop sign. But she also suggests a host of factors beyond her control played a role — the pitch-black road, an unusually dangerous intersection, the small size of the stop sign, and the car the victim was driving.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/28/books/28lau...

Typical of the entitled elite blame everything but themselves.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In a discussion about homosexuality & pedophilia, you stated if two people agree then who cares.
You did not say two adults indicating that if you can talk that 8 year old into it, its all fine by you.
"real dumb"
You are a lyinfsonofabitch.
Pull up the post you quote or shut thefuck up and quit lying.
Peace
KMA
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

The Audacity of Deceit

Our Enemies Pushing this Propaganda with Our tax dollars into the minds of Our children -

Georgia elementary school verse:‘Obama ran so our children could fly’

http://www.federaljack.com/georgia-elementary...

----

Will globalists use N. Korea to further their Agenda of Control through fear mongering and force -

http://intellihub.com/2013/04/05/will-globali...

P.S.- http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2012/...

We know where All of this is leading -

http://bible.cc/revelation/13-17.htm

http://bible.cc/2_corinthians/5-7.htm

http://bible.cc/revelation/21-5.htm
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>As previously stated, you surely do talk funny...forget the lacking teeth, you might be more of a huffer? If we walk it back slowly in a rehabilitation format, can you concentrate on the subject-verb-complement pattern? Can you concentrate at all?
Lying-delusional-LeoloserTic, you are surely self projecting and embarrassing yourself, telling your own bad habits?
Was that you trying to crawl up my arse a few years ago, like the chitlicker you are appearing to post as?

Get away from moi, ya nasty.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your descriptions are hilarious, I didn't see the photos on your link and I'm afraid to ask what Lardache jeans are! Where'd you see the photos?
Kinda like Jordache only a few sizes larger lily, you know, for the full figured gals__think Wynonna Judd as opposed to, say, Winona Ryder.

The photo's were at that news source which, by the way, is excellent considering that half the residents of that state are functionally illiterate. It might be the hair dye that the women use or the coal dust and/or chemicals that the men who work have to breathe whenever they're not out on strike.

Or maybe it's just the mud__mix that sht with George Dickel and look out.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>'Bush was praised"??? There you go again, Aunt Maddie with your passive voice for the passive/aggressive reich-wing nonsensical. Why don't you move on up to active? At twenty hours a week at fifteen bucks an hour (if we are to believe you), god and everybody knows you have time. Oh, and, it's juxtaposition in case anyone asks.
Do you make sense when you're sober?

Just wunderin'
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
This is what liberals have taught us today
Black conservatives are into beastiality
If one talks funny they do meth.
Can You feel the tolerance in this room?
No, just more of the toxic plague of ignorance and filth, as spewed by ignorance, and filth.

(someone lead leoloser and lielyloser to a bleach bath--nastys!!)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 813,681 - 813,700 of1,072,638
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy July 12 3 min Kuuipo 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Midlothian Composer 97,446
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 7 min joey 35
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 7 min boundary painter 1,097
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min No Warming 45,520
Word (Dec '08) 10 min boundary painter 4,575
Amy 7-11 12 min boundary painter 16
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,699
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 2:02PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE